Behind Closed Doors Ch. 07

Story Info
Keith Can't Let Go Of Lucy, But Is The Feeling Mutual?
12.1k words
4.56
16k
27

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
271 Followers

"Did something happen to my dad?" Lucy asked, worried sick.

Keith cleared his throat and nodded his head slightly.

"Is he dead?" Lucy cried as she nearly burst into tears.

Lucy's welfare weighed heavily on Keith's conscience. He was the cause of all of this.

"Is he?" Lucy cried in a voice of despair and repressed irritation because of Keith's silence.

Looking at the young woman Keith wished he could go back in time, but life didn't provide second chances.

"What have I done?" he mumbled preoccupiedly as he stared vacantly at her.

****

Liam's trembling hand crushed the paper on which Keith had written both his phone numbers.

He should have never listened to Keith.

The rumors he'd heard were true. They even gossiped about it at work, whispering his daughter was dating a much older man.

Instead of listening to his gut feeling he had followed Keith around like a dog, believing him when Keith had told him Lucy would never do such a thing, and that he would damage the relationship with his daughter if he'd make such a serious accusation. Teenage girls were very sensitive about those things, Keith had warned him.

But when he found the chocolate in her room with the words 'I love you', and found the paper with both phone numbers written on it in a man's handwriting, his troubled mind convinced him his boss in his sixties had sex with Lucy.

He remembered how his boss had asked about his teenage daughter in his office, had suddenly been there outside with him and Keith waiting on Lucy, how his usually aloof boss had applauded and hugged Lucy, and had invited her to have a drink with them after work.

It explained that call from his landline to his boss, and the hickey on Lucy's neck.

He shamefully thought back about how he had gleamed with pride as his boss had complimented him about his work, and had given him a pay rise.

Liam inhaled deeply, starting to count to ten. When he reached five he ran out of Lucy's room, his concern for his daughter's well-being and his anger toward his boss too great. The senseless chatter of Keith and his ridiculous advices--he wasn't done with him either.

The big smile of his boss and his prying eyes prompted the memory of how his boss had happily kissed Lucy's cheek when she shortly had visited him at work on her birthday.

The realization he'd failed to protect his eighteen-year-old daughter against men like him, a man about sixty-four years old, divorced, frustrated with his life, and exploiting his position as her father's boss, made him furious with rage.

Of course, Keith had been right all along: Lucy would never do such a thing. Unless she got blackmailed by him, no doubt threatening with firing him if Lucy didn't have sex with his boss.

Liam slammed the door of his car and sped off to his boss's house.

When his boss opened the front door with a sly smile, Liam flipped and hit him with a well-aimed strike with his fist. He jumped on him, flooring him with his body. Seeing his boss's face up close fueled his anger.

Next to Liam, two oval brown eyes stared right at him. The large-boned and muscular dog stretched back to ancient Rome, and with a natural aversion to strangers and a tendency to be territorial, the fearless and athletic dog jumped forward without hesitation. Doing whatever it took to protect the pack, its jaws closed on Liam's arm, immediately shaking his arm with its powerful, square head.

His boss crawled off to call the police, while the courageous dog continued its attack. Coming back he saw Liam moving around on the floor, futilely fighting off the very large dog.

He realized he'd soon be fighting off his death if he didn't interfere, and with great difficulty dragged the dog away from him.

Completely perplexed, Liam held his injured arm close to his body, worrying it might be broken.

"Didn't know I had a dog, ey? The police will be here soon to arrest you. What's gotten into you, man?" He yelled, pitying him as he looked at his employee and the blood that poured into his torn shirt.

Liam's tantrum subsided he moaned in pain, looking forward to leaving this place, even if it was in a police car. He shivered as he heard the deep growling of the dog behind the door.

His boss stood next to Liam, never losing him out of sight. When the police arrived Liam knew he was in a world of trouble. But he'd tell them. He'd tell them all about his boss and what he had done to his daughter. Every father would go temporarily insane when they'd find out. He was going to sue his boss and get a big compensation.

Things worked out a little differently than he had anticipated. They brought him to the police station for questioning and then locked him up.

Bewildered, his boss was released after questioning. He awaited the results of their investigation. He wondered if Liam had been drunk, or had a history of anger management issues. However, the police didn't share any details. He decided to call Keith.

****

"I have to go to the police station, sweetie. Your Dad attacked our boss. I don't know why, but I'll try to help him as well as I can, okay?"

They were all lies. He knew very well why. His boss had called him saying Liam kept yelling his daughter's name and how he had told him to keep his filthy hands to himself. Their friendship of over thirty years had ultimately led to the downfall of Liam.

He talked to two officers but was not allowed to talk to Liam. Reluctantly, he made his way back to his house, where he knew Lucy was anxiously awaiting his return. He could tell by her red eyes she had been crying.

"They're still investigating," Keith announced with a heavy sigh. "However, since you are eighteen you are allowed to stay here. But given the circumstances, it might be better not to tell the police. Okay?"

"I want to visit him," Lucy sobbed, wiping at her cheeks when she felt tears running down her face.

Her father had always been so calm and quiet. She pondered what had caused this outburst but failed to come up with a plausible explanation.

"Do... do you think it's got something to do with us?" Lucy's question interrupted Keith's own pondering then. She thought perhaps her father had heard from one of her friends.

"No." Keith's voice was determined, but his eyes were restless as they continuously shifted to the front door of the house. "Have you been crying?" Keith bluntly asked.

Lucy shrugged in shame as she breathed in deeply and wiped at the tears on her cheeks once again.

"There's no shame in loving your father. Luckily you still have me. I'll take good care of you."

Lucy shivered a little when Keith's hand stroked her hair and arm. His touch was gentle.

Then she was lifted up in his arms and carried toward the stairs.

"I want to visit my father. They won't refuse me. I'm his daughter."

Keith didn't reply as he heard her asking him to bring her to her father. Her voice was even softer than usual.

"Sshh... what you need is rest. I'll tuck you in and wake you up when I have more news."

Lucy's body shook, suddenly becoming cold as if she was running a fever. All she could think about was her father, and how much trouble he was in. What bothered her was the possibility that she had caused this. She could have told Melissa about Keith. She could have told her that she wasn't in love with Keith. She could have ended things. Yet, here she was in the arms of Keith as he ascended the stairs, about to lay here in his king-size bed.

Keith carefully put the feet of the young woman on the carpet floor in his bedroom, and then bent through his knees as he took off her socks.

"You can't sleep with your clothes on," he remarked as he continued to undress her.

The swell of her pussy and the slit in her panties sent waves of lust through his cock. He longed for her any time of the day.

"You're glowing!" Keith exclaimed in shock when his hand touched her inner leg just below her panties. "You need to cool down," Keith mused aloud as he stripped off her panties and unclasped her bra.

Lucy knew he was telling the truth. She felt her head pounding and her whole body burning with heat. Her high heart rate and the tingling feeling in her legs seemed to come from looking at Keith's face which kept blatantly staring at her naked body.

"Come to think of it, it might be better to warm you up. You don't want to die of hypothermia. Something a lot of parents overlook."

He smiled an encouraging, warm smile at her when he told her to get into bed. He eagerly crawled after her, telling her to present herself to him on all fours.

Despite her young age of eighteen, Lucy knew what for. She was tired though and knew that if she cooperated it would be over faster. She sank a little through her belly, pushing her pussy on display for the older man.

Keith's face distorted with pent-up lust and his breathing came in irregular gasps when he witnessed the submissive action before him.

"You'll see your body feels much better after this one," Keith breathed, kicking off his sweaty socks and opening the zipper of his white jeans, fishing out his semi-erect penis.

Lucy moaned a little from the unexpected cautious touch of his fingertips that brushed her pussylips. She moaned again when Keith's middle finger sank into her pussy, prodding and testing if she was ready. Lucy dropped her head onto the pillow knowing Keith had felt the wetness of her pussy. As ever, as soon as she realized Keith was going to have sex with her her body betrayed her, again and again.

"...condom..." Lucy whimpered when she felt the hot mushroom tip of Keith's penis touch the entrance to her vagina.

Keith moaned, bent down, and kissed her on her neck. Lucy moaned softly, feeling his stubble scrape the sensitive skin.

"Women don't get pregnant when they're sick, baby, you know that. Your body is working overtime to get rid of the bacteria and viruses, it will never allow a baby in your womb. Have you ever heard of women becoming pregnant in the hospital?" he asked rhetorically, and then without warning pushed his swollen purple cockhead between her pussylips, simultaneously lowering his body on top of hers.

Lucy held her breath, and actually welcomed the feeling of that hot cock between her pussylips and Keith's body on top of her, which was as equally hot as hers, but for very different reasons.

She heard Keith moan appreciatively as he moved his dick in and out of her tight entrance. Keith licked his lips as he looked down at the young girl submissively bent down for him so he could fuck her, without a condom no less. His heart heaved with worry and sadness when he realized this very fuck may very well be the last they'd ever have. He nearly lost his erection when his mind drifted off to Liam getting released with him taking Liam's place. But he hadn't done anything illegal. It was all Liam's fault from the beginning. Always keeping her on a tight leash. The girl could never do much, no wonder she ran off to him.

"Do you love me?" he whispered to the young girl as he lovingly caressed her cheeks. "Do you love me, sweetie?"

The only response he got was a guttural moan, but it caused Keith's dick to flex inside Lucy's pussy no less.

"Yesss," Keith hummed as he sped up his thrusts.

"Slower..." Lucy begged him, simultaneously grabbing the bedsheets with her little hands.

"The faster I go, the more your health will benefit," he promised her and grabbed at her swaying breasts that fitted perfectly into the palm of his hand. His fingertips moved over her breasts as he breathed into her neck and hair. "Your pussy's so hot!" he exclaimed in a heavy voice as he plunged his cock into her again.

The goosebumps and the hard nipples on her breasts excited him. And even though he felt sad for her, he didn't fail to realize her sickness provided an opportunity for him to show her how much he cared about her.

Lucy remained silent as she felt the stimulation of his dick deep inside her, every now and then bumping into her cervix. He was big and thick, but him being the only cock she'd ever felt, except that one time with Steven, she figured it was normal. His rasping breath and almost aggressive moan prompted her to hold onto the headboard as Keith still plunged into her. She knew very well he was cumming.

Keith slowed down his pace, his breath still as irregular as when his orgasm had started. He slowly kept fucking her until his dick went semi-hard. With a heavy sigh, he retracted himself from her little hole.

He stroked her ass cheek, very content with himself, and then bent down over her body, and brushing her hair away kissed her on her lips. He pressed his large hand on her forehead and sighed when he felt her head pounding through her skull.

"Sweet dreams, princess. I'll bring you some water and something to eat later."

Lucy moaned as she pushed back her legs and laid down on her belly. "Can you clean me up?" she asked in a shy voice, utterly ashamed to ask him such a thing, but also bothered by the wet cum that dripped out of her. "I'm just so tired," she added pityingly.

"I think it's best if you leave it the way it is now," Keith answered compassionately.

He tucked her in and stayed until she became drowsy and fell asleep.

Keith sighed in awe when he finally stopped stroking her long hair, and stared at the beauty, realizing how lucky he was to have her in his bed. Without Lucy he'd be in pain he couldn't even imagine.

"Baby... when someone asks... it's best not to tell them about this because they wouldn't understand. You hear?"

Lucy mumbled in her sleep.

That stupid father of hers could destroy everything he had worked so hard for.

"I love you more than you know," he whispered into her ear.

He hurriedly ran down the stairs when he heard his phone ringing. Picking it up a familiar voice greeted him.

"Keith? It's me, Liam. Listen, I..." Liam's voice went silent, the crack in his voice one Keith had never heard. "I... I've made a mistake. Listen, I have no time to explain but the police have arrested me, but I'd like to ask you a big favor."

"What is it?" Keith asked his life-long friend in a confident voice.

"You have to take of Lucy for me, can you do that? And beware, keep her as far away from... you know who. Can you promise me you will do that for me?"

Liam, the ever-calm and respectful guy had an edge in his voice as he spoke to Keith.

Keith feigned reluctance as he sighed and mumbled, "I don't know if that's such a good idea, Liam."

"All the things I've done for you over the years! She won't be safe in other people's hands. Keith... he has fucked my little girl!" Liam broke down, gasping and sobbing into the phone as he poured his heart out to his best friend.

"All right, I'll do it," Keith readily agreed, not overly fond of hearing his friend weep. "We'll talk when I am allowed to visit you, okay? Wherever that may be... meanwhile I'll call her school and tell her what has happened. I'm sure they will give her a week to recover."

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Liam mumbled lowly. "It might be better to let her go to school?"

"Giving the circumstances it's for the best. Now call your lawyer and don't give up, okay?"

"Keith?" Liam whispered, "have you ever... noticed?"

He nearly got into trouble by telling him he had, but he knew he then would have to testify in court. He felt miserable, and hanging up the phone he ascended the stairs in big steps.

Not twenty minutes after he had fucked her he stood in the doorway of his bedroom as his hand slid over his crotch, feeling his penis respond to the sweet girl, with her long, golden hair sprawled out all over the pillow.

Lucy peeked out of the darkened room at him. Keith's smile was quick and warm, his honey-brown eyes dancing when he noticed she looked at him. She returned a timid smile and closed her eyes again.

Keith didn't think she had noticed him rubbing his pants. He inhaled deeply, feeling the tingle in his balls when he dropped his clothes. He walked into the bedroom, lifted the bedsheets, and crawled on top of her. Lucy made a noise of surprise when the bedsheets pushed into her pussy, wiping off most of the cum.

She squealed when Keith harshly turned her onto her back, and pushed a finger into her vagina.

"I love you!" Keith nearly yelled before kissing her on her soft lips.

His next kiss was on the sensitive, soft nape of her neck. He planted another kiss on her neck, right on top of the thin gold necklace he had bought her.

"You smell so good. You're making my cock hard!" he gruffly said and pushed down his body on hers, with his face above her perky, firm breasts.

Keith growled in disbelief as he stared at the spectacle before him. A woman, young and wet, with her legs spread wide for him, with his cock pressed up hot and hard against her inner leg.

Lucy sighed when both hands grabbed her tit flesh. Keith hummed happily as he planted a loud kiss on both her nipples. He extended his hot tongue and started licking them both, pushing them together so he could do it faster. Opening his mouth as wide as he could he sucked her left breast into his mouth. He sucked on it, but noticing she didn't even moan or reply he bit her softly on her nipple.

"Aah!" Lucy uttered a shriek.

Lucy's feminine fragrance hit Keith's nostrils with brute force. He knew that scent all too well. He stuck out his tongue and slid it down over her quivering, soft belly until his tongue reached that spot between her legs he craved with every vein in his body.

Staring at her pussy he grabbed her little nub of pleasure with his thumb and index finger. Hot breath hit her pussy as he touched her clit and listened to the gasps she uttered in the silent bedroom.

He sniffed the scent up from her wet pussy and growled approvingly. It was the kind of scent he needed in his bedroom. Inhaling the sweet aroma of her little pussy one more time he pressed his nose against her pussy, and began rooting like a pig. Lucy squirmed, not used to the intense feeling it provided her. She clasped his head between her legs but Keith continued rubbing his nose into her anyway, the room meanwhile filling with Keith's rutting noises.

Her slender fingers grabbed his hair as she shuddered and involuntarily bucked her hips against his face. Keith replied by licking the length of her hot slit. When her belly and legs quivered he kissed and roughly tongued her little clitoris. The moment he did, Lucy gasped for air as she dug her fingers deeper into his skull. Keith sucked her clit in, delirious with lust for that little peach that had provided him so much pleasure. When his middle and index finger started to penetrate her deep and fast Lucy arched her back, not even knowing such pleasure existed.

She looked down at the mature man that'd had her in his bed so many times. His eyes were closed as his tongue kept licking her clit as if he was in trance. From above, she quivered and gasped in silent wonder, seeing and feeling things she knew nothing of.

Keith alternated between short, fast licks and long, deep licks, lustfully licking up the wet juices her pussy was producing. His tongue twisted around her clit and labia, and sucked her clit in as his fingers kept pushing deeper and deeper inside her pussy until they could go no further.

Keith moaned as he visualized his cock disappearing into the drenched, little cunt he felt on his tongue. Lucy squirmed and yet again bucked her hips against him, feeling the buildup of her orgasm. Keith had to keep her in place and dragged her body back to the middle of the bed and then eagerly tongued her little clit again.

Lucy quivered and tried to crawl away from under him as she panted and moaned, feeling sensations she had never felt as strongly as then. She pulled on Keith's hair as she came, shivering and bucking her hips when the orgasm coursed through her body and her pussy clamped down onto his long, coarse fingers, which never ceased their rough fingering.

erialfor
erialfor
271 Followers