Behind the Iron Curtain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you really okay?' she asked. 'Your voice is a bit funny.'

'I am fine,' I said. 'So you met the great Thornwood at a party. Good for you.'

'No need to be sarcastic,' she huffed. 'He is a great guy and he is going places.'

Danica wrapped my cock in one of her hands and started wanking me softly as she continued rimming me. A sudden thought struck me about why Leanne was talking to me. 'You are going out with him aren't you?' I asked.

'We've been on a couple of dates,' she admitted. 'I wanted to tell you before you found out through others. We have a history and Mikey is a colleague of yours, even if he is senior to you. I didn't want you to feel bad.'

Leanne wasn't worried about me. Mike might have worried that I would deck him if I met him, but Leanne was just being a bitch and had called me to gloat. She was letting me know that she had reeled in a bigger fish after casting me aside. If she had called me a couple of days ago with this news, I would have been consumed with envy and hatred towards her and towards Mike, but right now, it was difficult to be anything but sanguine while I had one beauty on her knees rimming me and knowing that her sister was waiting for me at home. 'Have you let him fuck you yet? And will you be rationing his blowjobs?' I asked.

'There is no need to be crude,' she said. 'Mike is a very respectful man.'

Ah, so she had not let him go far with her. She would string him along, measuring out her attentions very carefully, calibrating her favours with great precision so that he would always be hungry but never so much as to actually leave her. This was just the perfect revenge that I could inflict on Mike bloody Thornwood. He was dazzled by her beauty, like I had been, and he would spend a frustrating time over the next few years with Leanne, while I'd be knee-deep in nubile pussy out here in Musackva. 'You are right, Leanne,' I said. 'I am sorry. Mike's a great guy with a lot of potential. My boss was telling me just yesterday that in a few years, he'll become a partner. And then he'll be very rich.'

'Oh really?' said Leanne. I could hear the greed in her voice. 'He told me that but I wasn't sure if he was just bullshitting me.'

I pulled Danica off my ass and guided her to my balls. She gave me an air kiss and started licking my balls. They tightened with pleasure and I almost groaned. 'No,' I said. Danica looked at me. 'No?' she mimed silently.

I shook my head at Danica and pressed the back of her head towards my balls. She winked at me and took my dangling sack gently in her mouth. I turned back to the phone. 'No, he was not bullshitting. You've got a great catch there Leanne. Don't let him slip past your fingers. I am surprised someone hasn't already snagged him. What with him being on partner track and you know how much our partners make.'

'How much does a partner make?' Leanne asked.

'Half a mil, easy. If it's a good year, they'll even pull in a million.' Leanne didn't say anything but I heard her gasp and breathe heavily into the phone. She must have been imagining all the things she could buy with a man who earned a million by her side. Expensive frocks, perfumes, holidays, even a country pile in the home counties. Now there was no way she'd leave him for several years while waiting for him to get rich and I decided to be even more evil. 'I am sure there are colleagues and assistants in the office who'll jump into bed with him if he even looks at them.' And now Mike had a jealous Leanne who'd make his life even more miserable with her suspicions.

'Really? That's very big of you Fred. I thought you'd be angry when I called you, but you are taking it much more maturely than I expected.'

'We've been together for quite a while Leanne. We have to move on, but it doesn't mean that I still don't have feelings for you. When I visit London, we could go out for dinner and I can fill you in on the office gossip regarding Mike and any of the women at work.'

'Would you do that for me? That'll be really great.'

'I still miss you, you know,' I said, putting as much sincerity as I could in my voice. 'I wouldn't be able to keep any secrets after we have sex.'

'I am Mike's girlfriend now, Fred,' she said severely.

'So what? What he doesn't know won't hurt him. You are a very sexy girl Leanne and I'd do anything to take you to bed again.'

'May be,' she giggled. 'I'll need all the gossip though.'

I had just been flirting with her to keep her on the phone while Danica worked on me, but this was incredible! The greedy tart hadn't blown me out of hand. My ex was actually ready to have sex with me in return for information about her boyfriend. Talk about a jackpot! I'd get to fuck Leanne, cuckold Mike and make his life miserable with unfounded rumours, all at the same time. 'Leanne, I'll keep my ears wide open. You won't regret it.'

'Bye Fred. Thank you.' She hung up and I put the phone down in a daze. Leanne was thanking me for propositioning her. I had no doubt she'd try to hold off on the sex, but I was wise to her now and wouldn't open my mouth until I had my pound of flesh, so to speak.

I turned my attention to Danica. 'Stand up and put one leg on the table.'

The view was incredible as she stood with her back to me. She raised one leg over the tabletop and bent forward resting her elbows on the table as well. That thrust her ass back and exposed her pink cunt. I stood up behind her and spanked her ass, then pushed an exploratory finger in her pussy. She was sopping wet and I lined up my erect shaft and thrust into her cunt in one easy stroke. Then leaning forward, I took her tits in my hands and started fucking her. She twisted her neck and looked at me. 'Do you like your fox?' she asked.

I squeezed her boobs and gave her an extra hard thrust. 'Very much so, but I prefer a pussy,' I said. It didn't take me long to have her screaming from an orgasm and not that much longer for me to shoot my cum into her.

12