All Comments on 'Behind the Scenes Ch. 02'

by rightside27

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rightside27rightside27over 4 years agoAuthor
Don't panic

I am aware of some minor mistakes in this chapter's grammar. My apologies for the inconvenience, if you are bothered by it. I will make sure that it will not happen again. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time well spent

If there were any mistakes on your grammar, I didn't notice and I normally do. I'm too taken up with the characters and with their story to notice. It feels very real and thank you for taking it slowly; it's going to be way hotter when Leo and Connor finally hook up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was a drowsy chapter.

The whole chapter was filled with monolue which tbh us quite monotonous and boring.. In fact, I skipped most of it.. Esp the dreaming part is so make believe that despite it being sex, I completely skipped that too..

Good thing though that the chapters will be at least two pages now. If the rest of this story contains as much of an inner monologs of the titular characters I think I'm gonna skip this one.. I think the 20 plus chapters must be truncated to make it 10 chapters sans this monologous part...

rightside27rightside27over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for reading this one, and for the feedback and kind words! I know this chapter wmay feel a little boring, but I really wanted Connor to have a good introduction from his own perspective before diving into his interactions with other people, like Leo. As for the sex scene; of course it was supposed to seem far-fetched and like make believe, since it was a daydream.

A small heads up though, this story will definitely be a bit of a slow burn, at least until Connor and Leo meet in real life. Of course that doesn't mean abstinent chapters

But, I don't want to give to much away ;)

I appreciate the thoughts though. More to come!

Orion_Orion_over 4 years ago
My feedback

Although I agree with the anonymous here that this was indeed as low and monotonous chapter, I'd certainly not skip to say that this is a very good storyline.. And I'm loving to read this. Quite original for my taste at least and interesting to see where it goes..

Although I one thing that bothers me is the slow burn comment from you, right side.. How can you make your readers for so long? It's like you're a sadist .. The slow burning of the story and not wanting to give anything away I'm in complete agreement with, but, at least post the chapters more often...

Rest, go with your instincts, you're the creator of the story and we wanna read exactly what you bring to the story, not the readers' demands from it! You may accept the minor suggestions but stick to your instincts I say..

And post faster! This waiting is frustrating! Haha!

rightside27rightside27over 4 years agoAuthor
The slow burn thing

The slow burn comment indeed refers to the storyline. I will post the chapters as soon as I finish them. And the storyline itself is of course determined. :) Possible suggestions would be for the style of writing, grammar, vocabulary or future projects.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A: I really liked the insights into Connors character, and did <br>not</br> find it monotonous or boring. The only problem I had with his (pretty hot --- anon <i>definitely</i> lucked out there! ;) ) daydream was that it might create an intimacy towards Leo that could become problematic when they meet for real and interact for the first time. Though that makes for a good plot, so no complaints here! :D

B: Only people who don´t write themselves, and especially in another language, are able to complain about stories being posted too far apart :( It takes time to polish or even <br>write</br> something, and not every author wants to write everything completely before posting it in daily increments! Don´t let others rush you, you are sharing your story and your time with us, for free, and I for one appreciate that a lot! <3

I know how much time and energy writing consumes, so thank you very much! I am looking forward to anything you are posting, whenever you find the time, and am curious what you have in store for the two lads!

M

rightside27rightside27over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you very much for that comment. Things like that keep me going! I definitely will keep true to the story in my head, I've had it for a while so no worries there.

Chapter 5 should be on here shortly!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Fast paced and fun read. Great to “hear” these two different guys so well written and their distinct personalities developing quickly. And the daydream? Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrightside27@rightside27
Trying something new! Love to spend time reading here, time to try out the other side of things. Gay since I was 18. Little bit of a shock for me. But well, I'm an adventurer so I can handle it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES