Behind the Scenes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alright then.'

I pick up the bottle while he rests his chin on his crossed fingers, a satisfied smile playing at the corners of his lips. I squirt the cold liquid directly on the backs of his thighs which elicits a surprised gasp from him. I smirk and begin to tenderly rub the sunblock into his legs. His body is hairier than mine and I catch myself playing with the hairs on his calves. Apparently I only need to touch his fucking body for a second to zone out and forget that anyone else is there with us. I get to his ankles which, strangely, are way less hairy than the rest of his legs. And then his feet.

Normally I'd never touch someone else's feet. It just seemed like this weird taboo thing or something since most people appear to be bothered by them. But I'm weirdly fascinated by Leo's. It seems like just another attractive feature of his. They are not dirty or ugly. The nails are trimmed and the soles are really clean and soft. I start to massage them carefully. Trying to find the right pressure points until I hear a deep moan.

'That feels really good. I didn't know you could do that.' He has layed his head down, eyes closed. I notice the small shift of his hips that enforces his statement.

'I didn't know either. Never done this before.' I crack his toes, drawing another groan from him. I feel like I need a little shift myself right now. I leave his feet and squirt some more of the lotion on my palms and rub them together. I was about to start working his shoulders, but Leo interrupts me before I can touch him.

'You know, there's a certain choreography to applying suntan lotion to someone's back. They have beaches in California right?' I know where he's going with this, and my cock is thinking the same thing.

I have to hide my arousal somehow right?

I take a quick look around, making sure that there are at least no kids to see what's about to happen. Then I swing my leg over his hips and find myself staring at his feet again.

Huh.

'Uhh, baby? Are you sure you can do this?' Leo snickers.

Okay, so maybe I am a little nervous.

I quickly turn around and let out a small, offensive sound when my shaft falls between Leo's perfect ass-cheeks. I wish we weren't on a public beach, and I wish we weren't wearing swimtrunks. Inspite of myself, I slowly grind my erection against his glorious butt.

'Unless you suddenly started to ejaculate after-sun lotion, added to that that we're on a public beach, maybe you should stop trying to get off.' He chuckles in an amused tone.

I don't know what's coming over me, but I hear his chuckle turn into a surprised groan when I put some extra pressure on where I guess his hole is. My hands fist into the sand on either side of Leo shoulders and I can't help but let out a moan when he squeezes his asscheeks together, massaging my raging hard-on. If he was surprised at my sudden change of heart, he did a good job hiding it.

'Oh fucking hell Leo.' He begins to grind back against me, letting out a moan of himself. I let the rest of my body drop onto him and kiss his neck, slowly trailing my tongue over that spot behind his ear that makes him quiver. He spreads his legs in return and crosses our ankles. Then he brings our feet up in the air and presses my own heels into my ass, grinding me even harder into him. My reckless primal sexdrive moment dissipates however when I hear a way too loud sound escaping from my lips that I can only describe as a needy wail.

I'm suddenly very aware of our surroundings. Luckily, people are too far away to notice anything out of the ordinairy. But who knows how long that's gonna last?

'S-Shit, L-Leo. We need to s-stop.' He responds to that idea by entwining our fingers together and using all his muscles to fuck my own paralyzed body into his backside. He forces my shaft so deeply into his butt that I wonder when our trunks are going to rip causing me to slide into his crack just from the roughness of our humping session. I barely catch myself whimpering loudly and bite into his shoulder.

'Holy shit, C-Con, I'm- I- Shit!' He all but shouts before I push his head into the sand, forgetting to cover my own mouth that yells out an inaudible array of curses as my dick erupts into my trunks. My jizz flows out of my slit and the engorged head keeps shooting the biggest fucking load I ever shot. And this was a fucking dry hump! I count 9 more shots, my spasming limbs flailing helplessly on top of my boyfriend. My body keeps shocking against Leo's warm and soft back for what feels like minutes in an ecstatic aftermath.

Then I suddenly hear a laugh that grows louder and louder. I join him, finally being able to wrap my arms and legs around my man in a warm embrace. I lift my head to check if we still have some privacy. And kiss the back of Leo's shoulder on the spot where I'd bitten him, lapping it occasionally. After a while, his satisfied voice speaks up.

'So much for "keeping it discreet when we're in public", huh? You couldn't resist.' I smile against his skin.

'Don't get too cocky, stud. You got pretty carried away there.' He turns his head and smirks that signature smirk of his that makes my heart warm up like the 4th of July. Then he lays a chaste kiss on my swollen lips.

'Maybe a little.'

I yelp in surprise when he executes a push-up that all but launches me off of him and into the soft sand beside him. A wicked grin spreads on his face.

'I think it's time for another quick swim before your hands can get to work on my back. I don't fancy being stuck to the beach once my jizz decides to dry. Last one in the water bottoms tonight!'

Eventhough I was definitely planning on losing that contest, I still ran after him, laughing with him.

Holy shit, is this even real?

---

No, of course fucking isn't. It's a fucking daydream.

Another fucking daydream. Complete with a free rude awakening included...

'C'mon you sexy stud, we haven't done anything in weeks! Jesus Christ! I thought guys were supposed to beg their girlfriends for pussy, not the other way around, what's with you even?' Caytlin purred seductively as she was leaning towards me, her abyss-like cleavage not doing the slightest thing to me or my little buddy down below. Figures. I had just been thinking of a whole different type of cleavage.

She must have taken notice of the 8 inch pole that had spread precum like a beacon in the front of my sweatpants. I turned towards her and looked her in the eye with my most serious expression and said,

'Okay first of all, we fooled around a week ago. Second of all, please put on a bra, my dad's in the house. And third, nothing's with me, I just don't feel like fooling around right now... and P.S. Leave Jesus out of this, I don't want anything to do with that guy.' She pouted, her full pink lips glistening with lip-gloss. Damn, when did she become such a skank? It's like all of her charm and cuteness I initially fell for went out of the window all of a sudden. She used to be a nice, funny girl in middle school.

Before we both entered celebrityland we were actually friends, if you can believe it. But then she got really conceited and pretentious. And I got the desperate need to have someone to walk the red carpets with, so we found each other again. Easy mistake, not so easy solution.

'Damn Cay, get it out of your head already it's not happening.'

...And that was me overestimating my girlfriend's character.

'FINE! THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER GUYS WHO WOULD LIKE A PIECE OF THIS!' She screamed as she slapped her own ass. My god this girl.

'Calm down, please Cay you're overreacting. Just calm down and sit-'

'NO CONNOR! I'm done with your shit! I've been trying to talk to you and all week long you've been avoiding me. I don't know what the FUCK is wrong with you, I'm leaving!'

She made for the front door, swinging her leopard printed fur coat over her exposed shoulders. Who wears a fur coat when it's 82° degrees?

'Cay wait, just hold on for a minute!'

'No! And stop calling me Cay! Just leave me alone, I need time and space, and a DRINK!' She opened the door and stepped outside.

'Caytl-' WHAM!She slammed the door.

I sighed out of relief, and a little frustration. What was wrong with me? I can't afford to have a fight with her! I can't! I need her to keep me from ending up in a magazine about celebrities latest break-ups. And so that no one would find out the obvious, because lately, and especially this last week it had become painfully obvious that I was very much into giving all my attention to Leo. And no attention to Caytlin.

Nobody will suspect me being into guys if I have a girlfriend though. And yes, I know that sounds selfish and douchebag-y, and I would feel guilty if it wasn't for Caytlin's complete transformation from sweet pony-loving girl next door into the spawn of Donald Trump and Bellatrix Lestrange.

'Guys? What was that?' My mom walked into the room looking surprised at the sound of the slamming door. She had an I-pad in one hand, and a cup of mint-tea in the other. The kind where you actually put the mintleaves into a cup of hot water. She had gotten into the whole yoga, scented candles, shakra-cleaning and mindfullness stuff lately.

Midlife-crisis? Pregnant? Menopause? You tell me. Any day now I was expecting her to float cross-legged through the house chanting ancient Japanese haikus about panda's and bamboo. She never forgot to be the amazing, loving mom I knew though. And my dad and brothers were able to keep her grounded.

'That was Caytlin, she got angry at me and left.' My mom frowned at me, crossing her legs at her ankles and leaning against the doorframe.

'Why, What happened? Did you guys break up? Again?' She tilted her head, clearly unsurprised and amused at the same time.

'How the heck would I know? Chances are she'll be back in an hour or so. But Leo and I are gonna skype so I hope she won't be.'

It slipped out, okay?

My moms frown grew as she went to sit down next to me on the couch gently putting her cup and I-pad on the coffee table in front of her to cross her arms and look at me.

'You've been acting a little off lately honey, what's going on with you? You can tell me anything, you know that right?' She asked slowly, all the while curling the hair on the side of my head through her fingers.

'Why does everyone think I have a secret all of a sudden? Why does everyone keep thinking I need to get something off my chest?' I slipped again. My mom squeezed my shoulder.

'Because everyone isn't damn blind and stupid, Con. And well, it's been some time since you last had an acting job. Maybe you're nervous about this one? It's a big project, you know.' I got lost for a second. Was I really being as obvious as I thought I was?

'That's not it mom, Caytlin has just been acting weird. All clingy and stuff, it tires me out.' She didn't look convinced. I can't keep blaming my behaviour towards Caytlin on Caytlin herself. I'll have to man-up sometime and tell people that it's something else entirely.

'You should talk with your friends more. I haven't seen Ayden around the house for a long time, or Shelly or Nathe. You should invite them, you've been so busy with the modelling and the working out in the gym and stuff.' She said worriedly. 'It's not all that good for you if you lose your friends over it honey.' She clicked her tongue, a concerned look in her eyes. The one that only your mom can give you.

'Yeah, it'd be good for you to see them!' My dad chimed in as he walked on by with his phone to his ear. 'Although I'd give them a call first if I were you, assuming their phone will recognize your number of course. They might not even recognize you anymore.' He winked and threw me a smirk.

I felt a little bad. They shouldn't be worried about me, nothing was going on! I'm just confused about my feelings that's all. Pft, confused.

Confused my ass.

I know what I feel, I just don't know how to deal with it exactly.

I can't wait to talk to Leo again. He always just listens, and he gives the best advice. He's so mature and he knows so much about life and how to handle things, I'm just some stupid LA kid-actor who stopped going to school at age 12.

'I'm fine guys, really. I'll talk to the boys and Shelly and see what they're up to, okay?' I said reassuringly, hoping they would drop it and stop worrying.

'Okay,' my mom said, 'as long as you keep in touch with them, friends are forever you know?'

'That's true buddy, don't grow apart from them, they're good for you. This has gone on long enough.' My dad said, with a smile. 'Not so sure if you're as good for them as they are for you. But, we paid their parents a lot of money to make them be friends with you, so.'

Little did they know I hadn't actually spoken to my friends in months.

'Alright guys, I will, I promise.' I said. My parents nodded at me with a satisfied look in their eyes.

'Okay, I'm going upstairs, Leo's going to call me any minute now.' I said as I got up from the couch, getting a kiss on the cheek from my mom and a pat on the shoulder from my dad.

As I raced up the stairs to my room I silently wondered wether they would still do little affectionate things like that if they found out I liked Le-... if they found I was gay.

I opened my bedroom door, closed it behind me and kicked off my shoes. Then I grabbed my laptop and plopped down on my bed. Waiting for Leo to finally call me, I needed to see his face.

Did my hair look okay?

12