All Comments on 'Behind the Swing'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Scott1946Scott1946over 1 year ago

Loved it Great suspense! Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was unique to me. I can’t figure if I would read a sequel. The entire story was a lesson in a lack of communication with her husband. In that view it was definitely cheating.

Even though there was no sexual activity, it was definitely erotic to her. I think until she confides in her husband this will eventually evolve into a sexual experience.

I didn’t like enough to give more than 3 stars.

Bill S.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

That's a powerful story, sexy and exciting...

paulb85paulb85over 5 years ago
excellent

This is an excellent and provocative story, beautifully told and really well written.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic crap!!!

She is a rotten cheater nothing more! How will she explain the welts on her ass to the husband? Divorce is the prise for the betrayal!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
scare quotes

I found myself constantly pulled out of this story by the strange use of scare quotes. It is unusual to put scare quotes/irony quotes around "city" "website" and "the." Does her husband not really work in a city? If you are looking for emphasis use italics. If I wrote that this "story" was ok, you would rightly read that I didn't think it justified the title of story. If I said this "erotic" story, you would rightly read that it wasn't erotic. A bit of editing and this story would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Interesting scene. Well written. Hopefully, we will be privy to "lesson 2"

Not enough explanation as to what was the background for Amanda's "exploration"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES