Behind the tapestry Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned herself behind him and leaned over his back, letting her breasts press into him. He could feel her heat surround him. It comforted him. Her heat, her pressure, her presence and her desire hugged him tightly and he found solace in her.

She slid her hands along his hips and down his outer thighs before working her way back up his inner thighs. Once she reached the tops of his thighs one hand gently cupped his testicles and the other firmly squeezed his shaft. The dichotomy of the 2 touches made him groan and buck his hips slightly into her hands. She began to stroke him then, knowing exactly how hard to squeeze and pull him to keep him teetering on the edge but not let him go over.

She knew this time he would not cum without permission and she used that to her advantage. When he asked for release she stopped and moved her attention back to his marked cheeks. As she massaged and clawed, she lowered herself to lick and nibble him. She slathered his testicles with her tongue from behind until he was groaning and asking to cum again. She gave him a few swats and reminded him it was not time to cum yet.

"Toy, I have a surprise for you, but you need to trust me. Do you trust me toy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy" she cooed as she gathered drops of dripping precum from him onto her fingers. She brought her moistened fingers to his back entrance. She felt him jump slightly under her but her other hand rubbed his lower back which reminded him to relax. She added a little oil to his puckered hole as her finger began to explore and play. She entered him to her first knuckle and heard the drops of precum hit the ground below him. He could not see her remove the plug from her vagina where it had been held and was now properly lubricated.

After wiggling her finger a bit more and feeling him relax into the pleasure she exchanged her finger for the plug. His grunt of surprise only fueled her desire. Once the plug was fully inserted she gave the end a little flick to make it tap against his prostate.

He cried out, asking to cum again.

"Mistress...please...may I?"

"Not yet toy. I want to admire what a lovely piece of art my toy is to me."

After a few moments of circling him, touching his strong muscles, dragging her nails along his skin she returned to his front.

"My toy, you have done well this morning, however I'm not done with you yet. I am going to ride you to my pleasure. You may use any part of your body to please me, but you will NOT cum before me."

His answer of "yes Mistress" was barely more than a growl.

She unlocked him from the stockade and assisted him to his back. She removed the clipped on jewels and the chain but left the plug in before she lowered herself onto him. He felt his shaft become enveloped in her soft, wet womanhood and had to focus to keep from orgasming. As she began to ride him he reached up to cup and squeeze her breasts. While pinching her nipples he watched her head roll back in pleasure. She ground herself onto him, getting closer with each thrust.

"My toy, I am about to cum. I want to feel your cum inside me as I do. Cum with me toy!" she said as she reached back to flick the plug that was still in place.

He grabbed her hips and thrust into her hard and fast until they both reached bliss together, exploding as one.

Once they caught their breath and their heart rates slowed she looked him in the eyes and kissed him gently.

"You know." She said as she laid her head on his chest.

"I do." He replied as he wrapped his arms around her.

Part 7

They emerged from their bed chamber about noon time and headed to the dining room. Lunch was being prepared and they released each others hand and went around the room greeting people. As they neared their chairs, the king stepped up and pulled the queens chair back, kissed her neck and said something softly in her ear.

12