All Comments on 'Being a Hotwife Failure'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
des911des9117 months ago

The start was a little confusing but it built up nicely and ended with a delightful twist. Good story. Thank you

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Story was pretty good but took off a couple of stars for the politics. Why ruin a story like that?

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

A little convoluted but I liked it. Nice to see the husband get his once and awhile.

Flh3241Flh32417 months ago

Enjoyed this thriller a lot well written

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope i will never understand the insane idea of giving away the person you claim to love. I will never understand why any woman would want to be fucked multiple times by anyone that comes along. I am incredibly selfish i am in a committed relationship if my partner ever even thought about getting fucked elsewhere our relationship ends. I really dont understand the idea that watching your wife fuck around somehow gets people off. Surely there are brain transplants that can take away such thoughts from swingers and cucks and skank.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm still wondering how they could have "a thousand people within twenty-five feet of us right now." How is that possible? LW has broken every other Natural Law in the Universe, so why not a few of Newton's? The idea was a good one, and you get points for originality. However, the exposition made the story feel dry and lifeless at the beginning. Truthfully, to say interested, I jumped to page three, liked what I read, returned to the first page, and slogged through. Part of the disconnect was the way the story jumped around. Sometimes, it's good to break a story with a line/characters or a time stamp. Your dialogue quotes got lost a few times. Anyway, I rate this a 3 for originality, but I think it was published before it was really finished.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With a readers rating under the very low 3*, this fantasy tale has clearly been very much disliked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meets all the "requirements" that Writers' Workshops put forward as necessary to a good composition, so there's that--which is not a small accomplishment in and of itself. The main characters' personalities held up relatively well throughout, so that's a good thing also when you consider that that Carson, David and Helen were somewhat "quirky" characters to maintain. J.T. was a stock character and almost a nonentity following the introduction since he existed only as a foil against which to play Trudy's "transition". As the main character, Trudy played her part adequately, with enough evidence of "women's" (supposed) changeable natures to make her acquiescence to J'T.'s hotwife fantasies understandable...and enough intelligence to perceive what made it fulfilling (at first, with Carson) and then unfulfilling thereafter. I applaud her willingness to try out her "adventurous sexual impulses", especially since she was doing so in tandem with her husband--(she was no prudish goody two-shoes)--and also her realization that "meaning" is where you find it, and it wasn't (for her) in the arms of lots of random men.

So while I wouldn't give this tale anything higher than a five on the erotic "hotness" scale, I believe it should definitely be in the 4 to 5 class overall--especially for the "twist" in the standard "hotwife" tropes.

Well done. Keep writing.

MLJ

Hornydevil47Hornydevil476 months ago

For some reason I found this story a little confusing. Probably just me being to tired. Will read it again soon as I basically enjoyed it. Have another two of your stories to read first then I will return to this one. Thank you. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Cuck in the story had an idea. I wish the author would have an original one.

redboat7redboat74 months ago

I got a little confused. I had to go back and reread parts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m a big fan of the various genres of Cheating Wives stories, but this story was absolute nonsense. It’s like it was written by someone who can’t complete a thought or ChatGPT if it didn’t know how the internet, passwords, and a ton of other real world stuff works. That’s why so many readers are confused after reading, it’s nonsense. I suspect it might be a troll. 1-Star for at least having decent grammar.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA13 days ago

I like it and it made sense when I read it very slowly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...