Being A Slut Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Linda puts herself on offer, taxi driver shares in the fun.
3.3k words
4.47
9.2k
18
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Being A Slut Wife Pt 04

Barry could not stop fucking his wife. She had become an incredible and shameless slut yet when he pictured her having sex - and she had told him every detail, he felt amazingly aroused and wanted to fuck her. Linda, had quickly realised that the best time to get what she wanted from him was to re-tell some little episode of how she had misbehaved Which was largely the tactic she was employing when she mentioned attending a pub quite a few miles away where a darts competition was being held.

'Darts?' her husband asked, 'You don't even like darts?'

'I'm getting that feeling again - wanting to be a naughty girl!'

'You mean wanting to feel another cock inside you?'

Linda giggled, 'Yeah!'

Barry felt his own cock harden and his heart beat quickened.

'What has a darts tournament got to do with it - have you met one of the players?'

'No. Remember when we went to the one at our local pub. There were some guys standing behind me from the opposing team. I never told you because I wasn't convinced you were serious about me acting the slut wife, but they touched me up.'

'What do you mean, in what way?'

'Mainly while you were at the bar. A hand went under my skirt and crept up my leg stroking my thigh. I turned round and saw there were at least half a dozen guys aware of what was going on - they looked at me in a real dirty way. I was a bit shocked and nervous at first but when it happened again I let it carry on. No one else could see it happening; the guys were stood against the wall so no one was behind them, and the room was so packed no one could see what was going on just a couple of feet above the floor.'

'So a hand stroked your thigh. Did they go higher?'

'A lot higher. I was wearing the skirt with a long slit, so it was easy for them to creep right up to my panties without lifting my skirt up so it was noticable.'

'Did they touch you between the legs?'

Linda looked sheepish like a naughty child. 'I let them put their fingers inside my panties and play with my pussy.'

By the time the confession had reached this point Barry had his cock out masturbating and looking very flushed and aroused.

'Where does the darts come in?'

'I've heard that same team is the one playing over in Bridgecroft at a pub called the Nags Head, next Wednesday night. I'm wondering if those same guys will be there.'

'Fucking hell, Linda!' Barry exclaimed, 'You'd be going there hoping to meet maybe six guys - one who you let finger you in the pub?'

He was masturbating with more vigour now and Linda saw how the revelation had turned him on.

'When you came back from the bar and we were stood talking, I felt a hand go back up my skirt and straight between my legs.'

'You said 'a hand', was it a different hand?'

'Well, I'm not sure if it was the same or not.'

'Why do you think you'll even recognise them again?'

'Because when I was able I turned round and looked at them. I knew who had been aware I was being felt because they had a filthy smirk on the faces.'

'Did you get to speak to them?'

'Not really. But before you came back from the bar - while I was having my pussy played with a voice whispered and asked me my name - I just told them my name was Linda.'

'So you calmly volunteered your name to a man you had never seen who had his hand inside your knickers - in a crowded pub?'

'Yes. I felt so wicked and turned on, like I was letting them take control of me, to do what they wanted.'

'And you hope to meet up with them - hope it will lead to you having sex? Do you hope all six of them will be there?'

'I've never thought they will all be there; I'm thinking maybe just a couple of them.'

'But if they are... you'll happily let them take you somewhere?'

'If they seem okay - yeah.'

'I take it you don't want me with you?'

'Well, I was hoping you'd drive me over there - you don't need to stay. No one will know me so won't question why I've gone there without you.'

'And what if the men aren't there?'

'Who knows, I may find myself in someone else's company.' Linda grinned seductively when she spoke.

'My God! I can't believe you're prepared to go such extremes! Or that I'd stand by and let you!'

'Yet, the very mention of me having another man's cock inside me makes you hard and aroused.'

Barry eagerly wanked while he thought about his wife with other men - more than one man at the same time. He shot his load all over his belly.

Linda leaned over and licked his jism.

'This time next week you'll have new images in your head - new stories to wank over!'

The following Wednesday night Barry drove his wife the fifteen miles to Bridgecroft. His eyes kept drifting toward her legs and skirt, knowing what she wore underneath. The skirt had a slit up the back similar to the one she wore at the last darts night. Of course she wore stockings and a very skimpy pair of panties. Barry had an erection and felt turned on throughout the entire journey. When they arrived he kissed her and she stroked his crotch.

'If it's a complete disappointment I'll phone you. Otherwise I'll see what the night brings and come home by taxi, in which case I'll be late home.'

'If you go back some guys pad text me and let me know where you are, so I know you're okay.'

The pub was already quite busy when Linda got to the bar and ordered a half pint of lager: she'd leave the spirits until later. Taking her drink to one of the columns which had a shelf and a stool to sit on she glanced around the pub weighing up the scenario. It was evident the opposing team and their followers hadn't yet arrived. She noted that several men gave her a second glance, so to edge her bets that she would at some stage enjoy some male company crossed her legs and showed off her thighs, undoing her jacket to display her shirt, which was semi-transparent with a couple of buttons unfastened.

Being mainly an event for men there were very few women present, the ones in attendance were wives or girlfriends of local drinkers. Suddenly there was raucous and loud activity, the opposing team had arrived. The pub had filled up and it seemed the visitors had brought their entire neighbourhood with them. This was just how Linda hoped it would be - far too crowded for anyone to be gazing down toward the floor - more chance of a hand wandering up her skirt to play with her pussy. Now, if her night out went to plan, the men who enjoyed seeing a hand go up her skirt would be in the audience and she would get to meet them properly.

An hour went by, it was fifteen minutes to nine and Linda was feeling disappointed and let down, almost ready to call a taxi and take the long, and expensive journey home. Maybe she would phone Barry, it would be cheaper than using a taxi. She would finish her second glass of lager and then decide. Then, she thought it a good idea to visit the ladies and take a pee before she made the appropriate phone call.

On her way back, working her way through the melee of darts fans routing for their respective teams, she spotted the group of men from a couple of weeks ago - and they spotted her. More accurately, she recognised just a couple of faces, her memory wasn't that good that she was able to recognise all six men. Like before, it seemed their favourite spot was to stand against the wall where, like in the vast majority of English pubs, if there were no tables there were shelves to rest the pint glasses. Just what Linda had hoped for, some sort of privacy, as no one were stood behind the men.

There was just enough space for her to see the two men she had recognised keep taking their eyes off the darts match and glancing over toward her.

As she knew at least two men had recognised her, she felt thrilled to know that if she went and stood directly in front of them, and perhaps gave them a knowing smile, it would be obvious what she was hinting at. And that is precisely what she did, left her seat, worked her way up to them, gave the two she recognised a seductive smile and stood very closely in front of them, then turned her back.

It certainly wasn't long before she felt someone touching her leg. Her heart pounded knowing her trip and expectations hadn't been in vain. Her excitement grew when whoever was touching her leg, albeit, very gently and cautiously, rubbed against her flesh and began to slide up to her inner thigh. A voice whispered in her ear.

'Where's your husband?'

She whispered back.

'He's not with me.'

'You have left him at home?'

'Yes! Well he brought me here, just dropped me off.'

The owner of the hand seemed excited to learn this and immediately slid his hand up her inner thigh to her crotch. Fingers found their way into her panties. Like before she discreetly widened her stance so the fingers had access to her vagina.

'Have you come with friends?.' the whispering voice asked.

'No, I'm here on my own.'

She wriggled her hips to let the man know she was liking it.

'Can I see you after the match is over?' the voice asked excitedly..

'How many friends are you with?'

'Four, really,' said the man.

'What do you mean by 'really'?'

'I came with four, but to be honest there's more than four here that can see what I'm up to!'

'You really are being honest.'

'By the tone of your voice that doesn't bother you.'

'Not at all'

'So you won't mind if my mate here has a feel up your skirt?'

'No, I don't mind.'

Linda took in a deep breath when she felt a different hand slide up her inner thigh and delve inside her panties.

'What's your name again?'

'It's Linda.'

'So what are you doing here at a darts night on your own Linda?'

'I thought it might be as interesting as the last one I went to.'

'When we played up your skirt you mean?'

'Yes,'

'You've got us all aroused, Linda. How are you getting home?'

'I'll phone my husband to come and get me, most likely.'

'That's a shame - no point asking if you want to come back to my place then?'

'That doesn't need to put you off,' Linda said. 'My husband coming to collect me won't be a problem.'

'Really? Collect you from another man's house? Guess he'll expect you to phone well before midnight. What would you tell him - that the house is full of wives and girlfriends?'

'You're worrying too much about my husband! You're correct though - I will be phoning him, but what time I do that doesn't matter. And maybe not to tell him to come right away to pick me up - just to let him know where I am - and that I'm not ready for coming home.

'So can I take it you'd be interested in coming back - if I get rid of the bunch of lads I'm with?'

'I don't mind if you take me back - and a few of your mates come too.' Linda giggled, 'As long as you don't invite the whole pub!'

'Oh, okay. But I was hoping you and me could take this a bit further - have some fun.'

'You didn't strike me as the possessive type, especially since you just asked if your mate could have a feel up my skirt!'

She heard the guy laugh quietly.

'Right! And what if there were several mates all wanting the same? Wanting more than just sitting, chatting and drinking?'

'If I came back with you, and you let them join us, seeing us 'take this a bit further' as you put it - I'd expect them to want some fun too. It would be silly of me not to realise that fact if I agreed to go back with you.'

'Hell, okay, so are you teasing me or do you really want to come back - and just so you know - I'm not possessive, I know others will want to come back if I ask them.' There was a pause, then the man took a deep breath. 'Linda, you've got me hard and wanting you so much, I'm almost damn cumming already.'

'Well, I'm not really bothered about staying here to see who wins the darts tournament. I'm ready to go when you are.' She giggled again. 'If you cum so quickly it's happen a good thing some of your mates are joining us!'

The man laughed again. 'I hope you're for real and not just a prick teaser. I'll order a taxi - I don't live too far away.'

Linda heard the guy speak to his close pals, telling them his plans had changed and invited them back. Several minutes later, as she followed the whispering guy out of the pub, with his close mate behind her she experienced an amazing excitement and sense of danger. In spite of having a long conversation with 'Whispering Man', she knew nothing about him, not even his name. It was surreal but very sexual to have stood there in a crowded pub while more than one hand had been inside her panties feeling her cunt. Now she had agreed to be taken back to a house for some sexy fun, with two men and a few others, which ones or how many she had no idea, having made it known she'd be willing to let them join in whatever sexual acts they got up to.

'Is your time limited, Linda, when will your husband be expecting you to ring?'

'No limit - it's okay. He's not set a time; I can ring when I'm ready.'

'God, this seems too good to be true! John here is coming back now with us. There'll be a couple more following on later if that's still okay with you.'

'I'm happy with that.'

'I'm Peter, by the way.'

In the taxi, Linda sat in the back between the two men. They hadn't travelled more than a few hundred yards when Peter slipped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him, planting a very passionate kiss on her lips; his other hand went to feel her breasts. After several long wet kisses, Pete came up for air.

'John is the other guy who you let play with you,' he informed her as though he was seeking her permission for him to fondle her again.

John did see the implication and when Linda felt the hand of the other man slowly slide up to her stocking tops she let him massage her thighs, knowing how pointless and silly it would be to protest, given his fingers had already been inside her vagina. So while Peter kissed her and played with her tits John once again went inside her panties and tickled her slit. Linda noticed how the taxi driver altered his rear view mirror. Peter had unbuttoned her shirt.

Suddenly Peter warned the driver.

'You're going to crash this car if you keep looking what we're doing. If you can't resist the temptation to watch you'd better park up somewhere!'

Linda was quite shocked that Peter had made such a suggestion - but she offered no complaint. The driver speeded up and drove to the nearest quiet spot he knew and turned off the engine. Linda saw, by his arm movements that he had unzipped his pants and taken out his cock. Clearly he was masturbating as he watched the action.

As Linda constantly turned her head to let both men have turns kissing her she noticed how the driver had now twisted around in his seat so he had a better view without giving himself a neck injury. Linda was now able to see him wanking his cock and noticed how well endowed he was. The men were trying to pull her panties off so she obligingly lifted her backside from the seat, making it easy for them. The driver's eyes came out on stalks staring at her bare vagina and to please him as well as her escorts Linda spread her feet as wide as she could, then hung each leg over the thighs of both men opening her cunt up even more.

As she watched the taxi man leering lustfully at her now wet pussy her hands were taken and pulled to her sides to be wrapped around each man's hard and hot cock; she needed no prompting to know they wanted her to give them a wank. Peter and his mate John just as amused by the leering taxi driver as Linda was, used their fingers to spread her labia - there was just enough light for the driver to see the red flesh of her inner cunt.

All good things come to an end and the spell was broken when the taxi control room called the driver and asked where he was. The screeching voice totally ruined the sexual ambience, it was time to complete the journey.

When they reached their destination Linda waited while the men had got out then leaned over to the driver.

'Have you a card - I may want to call you later - what time are you working till?'

The man's brain was sharp. 'Doesn't matter, if you want me, call me - I'll come even if I've knocked off for the night.'

Linda smiled and followed her new men friends. She had listened carefully when Peter had instructed the taxi driver where to take them. Now she'd phone Barry and give him the address.

'Where are you? Do you want me to come and collect you?' Barry's anxiety was obvious in the tone of his voice. 'Did your evening not go to plan?'

'On the contrary,' Linda told her husband quietly, 'I've just arrived at the house of the guy who first had his hand up my skirt - and a mate of his has come back with us. We saw no point in staying at the pub. We can find more interesting things to do here!'

'You discussed it between the three of you - going back to his place for a fuck - a threesome? Shit, that's so horny!'

Are you playing with your cock, now?'

'You bet I am!'

'Listen, I'm going to text you the address so you know exactly where I am. I've also met a taxi-driver who says he'll collect me and take me home no matter how late it gets. So I might not need to call you out.'

'Am I right in thinking you'll be paying the fare in the back seat - with your knickers off?'

'I might be,' Linda replied, with a teasing tone. 'Or I might wait until we get home and ask him if he'd like to come inside - and I'll pay him in comfort! If you're going to come downstairs and sneak behind the door, make sure you stay quiet and don't scare him away.'

'Fucking hell! I hope you do bring him home.'

'We'll have to see, won't we Barry?'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers