Being A Slut Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Linda shows men how willing she is.
3.4k words
4.36
16k
20
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Being A Slut Wife Pt 05

Linda, stepped into the house of her new man friend.

'I thought you had changed your mind about coming in. I was wondering if you were telling the taxi driver to take you home instead,' Peter said.

'Not at all - I was just seeing if he was available later. I have been speaking to my husband, letting him know where I am. So that's two lots of people who know where I am - if you are serial killers you need another plan!'

Linda was the only one who laughed at the sinister joke.

'Hope you're really not thinking we might be - but I'll be honest - we were wondering why you were prepared to take off from the pub, coming back with us when you don't know the first thing about us.'

'Well, as you see, I've taken precautions. But to answer your question; lets say I'm going through a phase. My husband has given me the opportunity of living the life of a complete slut to see how far I'd go, and for how long I'd be happy living that life. Why am I here, you ask? I got a turn on that first time I stood in front of you and you dared to put your hand up my skirt in the middle of a crowded pub - not just to feel my arse but to play inside my panties. I'm not interested in darts tournaments, I came hoping you'd be here - an action replay - this time leading to more.'

'I see,' Peter said, smiling, 'And it has! Maybe you were wondering if we actually would want to take it further - or settle for a bit of outrageous bawdy behaviour? Let me answer that by my actions.'

Peter unzipped his jeans and unfastened his belt, taking out his hardening penis. He looked across at his buddy, John, nodding his head to indicate he should do the same. Calmly, but without hesitation John, smirked as he too undid his jeans, then taking it a stage further stood up, kicked off his shoes and removed his lower clothing completely.

'The next move is yours Linda - while you're doing that you might care to tell us how you like it. I'm guessing not gentle and romantic - one at a time, or shall we both take you at the same time? A little forcefully - or do you like to play the dominatrix?'

Linda had to show that she meant, what she had said, show she was genuine. Like Peter had said, the ball was in her court now. Stepping slowly into the middle of the room she stood in-between the now seated men who were naked from waist down, slowly masturbating their rigid cocks. The wayward housewife felt her heart beating excitedly. Unlike the milkman and her husbands young friend from their local pub, she knew nothing about these men. Here they sat displaying their well endowed sex organs and were very much sexually aroused, eyes glued on her, waiting for her to undress and submit her body for a good fucking. She knew from Peter's attitude and from what he said that they weren't the sort of men who wouldn't patiently wait their turn: once they started they would take her in any way they desired. It was scary - but thrilling!

With a little nervous smile on her face, Linda slowly unbuttoned her top, then, reaching her waist, unzipped her skirt, loosened the waistband and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of the garment, she let the men take in the view, admiring her choice of lingerie, then slipped off the top, immediately followed by letting the straps of her bra fall off her shoulders. She looked at each man in turn as she took her breasts out from the cups and discarded the item.

'Leave the stockings on,' Peter ordered quietly, pulling at his foreskin.

Slowly taking off her panties, Linda turned, 360 degrees slowly and seductively, giving each man the full view before standing closer to Peter and sinking to her knees, taking hold of his cock and pushing her backside high in the air. Lowering her head, she took the erect shaft deep into her mouth, sucking hard as her lips slid up and down taking the foreskin back and forth.

It was barely a minute later when John held her hips and rammed his cock into her pussy from behind. Linda made agreeable noises and tightened her vaginal muscles,increasing the effect of having a thick hard cock pumping against the juicy walls of her cunt. She wriggled her hips to intensify the delicious feeling of being penetrated by two cocks at the same time, one either end.

For several minutes the pummelling went on, but the sexual stimulation proved too much for both men causing John to shoot his sperm up the woman's cunt, followed half a minute later by Peter spurting his jism to the back of Linda's throat, when she happily swallowed the lot, licking the last drops enjoying it's salty taste.

As the threesome eventually got their feet, the men pawed and groped Linda, nibbling her neck and tits, taking her nipples between their teeth, biting just hard enough to make her jump and cry out, yet not complain or demand they stop. Pulling her tits between thumb and forefinger Peter quickly realised that this increased Linda's pleasure - he would experiment further looking to see if in fact she did enjoy being handled a little more roughly.

A very sharp slap on her buttocks made Linda jump, tense, then recoil. All three were still in a standing position, John's fingers inside her soaking cunt. Peter slapped one arse cheek then the other - Linda felt the stinging turn into a hot burning sensation. Each tense reaction then recoil caused John's fingers to rub against her clitoris. Peter, saw how it was giving the woman great pleasure so he increased the intensity of his spanking, noticing how John used his fingers with more vigour and purpose. Linda was now crying out but making no complaint, grabbing hold of John's arm she squeezed hard as she felt her orgasm building up.

Sinking forward she pushed her backside out to meet the spanking hand of Peter.

'Put your finger up my bum!' She yelled, then yells turned to deep mm-ms, but when John resumed rubbing her clit while Peter fingered her anus her utterances turned to a long drawn out Yeahhhhhh! When her orgasm erupted she cried out like a banshee.

A stiff drink always goes down well after sex and this time was no exception. As they lounged on the couch, hands eventually began to wander. Linda's upper thighs and derrière came in for close attention from Peter while John played with nipples and breasts in general. Linda, while keeping her drink in her hand used the other to slowly wank John's recovering cock.

'I think this rear hole of yours is crying out for more stimulation, Linda,' Peter said, as his finger found her anus.

'I may go along with that,' Linda replied quietly, 'As long as you make sure it's well lubricated, I might see how much I can take.'

'Whether you can take more than a couple of fingers, you mean. Whether you can take a cock?'

'Whether I can take your cock, I mean, either yours or John's. Let's say I've tried a cock up there - but not one as big as you guys.'

'I see,' Peter said, thoughtfully. 'I think maybe we ought to go upstairs for this little experiment.'

'Okay.' Linda agreed. 'I told my husband it's one of the things I've always wondered about - what it feels like to be really filled!'

'We'll finish our drinks first. In fact, while we fully recover, how about a top up?'

Peter rose from his seat and took the glasses, announcing he needed a piss first. When he returned he poured the drinks and gave Linda a little pill as he passed her drink over.

'To relax you - give it a few minutes.'

In truth, fifteen minutes had passed before Peter asked her if she felt ready. The thought of what was, hopefully, to come, had raised the libido's of both men who now sported huge erections.

'I'll follow you upstairs if you promise to stop immediately I say so - you might need to give me some time.'

'That's understood - no one wants to overstep the line.' Peter assured her. 'We ain't rapists.'

In spite of the reassurances Linda felt apprehensive as they climbed the staircase and walked to the bedroom. Linda had downed a couple of extra drinks hoping it would intensify the power of the pill Peter had given her. Following guidance Linda knelt on the bed, her feet hanging over the edge, while her well-rounded backside, still red from being spanked, was high in the air. It felt very unladylike, especially when she was told to spread her knees a little wider: she felt her anus open up and knew it was in full view of the two men standing behind her. Her feeling of humiliation and her submissive posture surprisingly boosted her sexual excitement and her appetite for wanting to experience a true hard anal fucking. She now really desired her rectum being filled with a long hard dick.

The greasy fingers that applied lubricant to her rear end caused her anus to constantly tighten and relax, until within a short time it became so relaxed she easily accepted, first one digit, then two up her back passage.

'John, it would be nice if you play with my clit, while Pete gets me ready,' Linda purred.

John's hand slid under her belly and he obligingly stimulated her most sensitive little red button. Now sighing she reached out and found John's cock, happy to return the favour and give him pleasure too. Her bottom wriggled as Peter probed as deep as he could.

'Pity I don't have a suitable sized dildo,' Peter said.

'I don't think you need one - I'm ready! Go ahead and fuck me!'

Very slowly and carefully Peter introduced his purple 'policeman's helmet' up against Linda's winking anal hole, that now was becoming more and more relaxed and able to take the girth of his long cock. Starting off slowly, with each push his stiff pole inched it's way in up into her rectum. Linda's heavy gasps and sighs together with the increased pumping of her right hand on John's cock betrayed the fact that the wayward wife was experiencing much pleasure from the lewd act.

As Peter's own excitement and pleasure grew his pace quickened as he enjoyed the tightness of Linda's sphincter pressing on his foreskin.

'Oh, God, that feels lovely!' Linda cried out.

Spurred on by the comment Peter went into top gear and pummelled her arse, until unable to no longer control his lust shot copious amounts of thick white jism up into her large intestine.

Peter took a couple of minutes to regain his composure then his rapidly deflating dick slid out of Linda's arsehole.

'John,' she purred, 'I want more!'

The man didn't need telling twice. Now her anus was well stretched and lubricated he lost no time in plunging his cock all the way in her hole, and grabbing her hips, went like an express train giving her a good anal seeing to. Linda now used her own hand to delve between her legs and tickle her clit, vocally urging John to give it to her harder and rougher. Now knowing how much she liked a spanking he whacked her bum cheeks using each hand in turn to deliver three or four slaps on her buttocks.

Within no time at all, Linda, panting for breathe, let out an ear-drum shattering cry - she had reached what was the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. John, who had done so well in holding back his own climax let his spunk shoot forth and exhaled noisily. All three collapsed on the bed recovering.

Now, with libido's satisfied, it was time to come down to Earth - ladies first, Linda, then the men cleaned up in the bathroom before going back down to the living room to enjoy a drink and talk over their experience. All agreed it had been a very satisfying night. While they talked Linda phoned her taxi driver friend.

'Is the offer still on?' Linda asked after reminding him of his promise to take her home whatever the lateness of the hour. She knew he'd expect a special tip.

So it was, a half hour later Linda sat in the front of the taxi with the driver.

'I suppose it's safer sitting up front with you, ' she said, 'Then you don't have to keep taking your eyes off the road to try and look up my skirt through the mirror!'

'Have you had a good night?' The driver asked, smiling. 'You certainly look as though you have.'

'It's been a very unusual night,' she answered, 'And very enjoyable!'

'Are those guys friends of yours?'

'Never knew their names until tonight'

She wasn't going to tell him the full story - just left him pondering and perplexed.

They had been silent for the last few miles when the driver asked a pertinent question.

'I thought you might have wanted to stop somewhere for a while?'

Linda smiled. 'Don't worry, I'll make sure you get a decent tip.' She put her hand on his upper thigh and slowly stroked up to his crotch, massaging his bulge. With her other hand she hitched up her skirt to her panties.

'Something to show I'm not trying to fool you. But don't neglect your driving.'

Linda gave him detailed directions when they reached the area where she lived.

'Pull up by the street lamp,' she instructed.

They went through the formality of paying the fare, expensive as it was a long journey. The driver seemed disappointed now they had reached her house, the end of the journey. Linda opened the door of the vehicle and began to climb out.

'Do you want to come inside?'

Cautious and somewhat bewildered the taxi driver nodded his head and turned off his engine.

'Your motor will be safe parked here, it a very respectable district.'

He followed her into the house, standing in the hallway, while she closed and locked the door.

'So, I take it your husband is away?'

Linda threw her coat down and guided him into the living room. She threw her arms around his shoulders and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. Without saying another word she unfastened her top and took it completely off, showing the man her ample bust.

'In answer to your last question,' she said, unzipping his trousers, 'No, my husband isn't away, he's upstairs, in bed.'

'Fucking hell! You trying to get me murdered?'

Smiling Linda reassured him.

'If he wakes and comes down - and catches us fucking - he'll be more than content to get his cock out and sit and watch! He knew why I was going out - and what I wanted. That's why he isn't sat here angry, wanting to know why I'm so late home.'

Unfastening his belt, Linda pulled his pants wide open and sank to her knees.

'Mmmm... It looked big when I saw it earlier in the taxi - when you sat wanking it while you watched me. It's a nice cock you have. Now are you going to waste time worrying about my husband or do you want that tip I promised you? I did say I'd make it worth your while. It's much more comfortable in here than being parked in a lay-by cramped in the back seat.'

Linda then bent her head forward and took his cock in her mouth.

'I'm going to enjoy having this inside my pussy,' she told him, as she slurped on his swollen purple head.

Pushing him backwards the awestruck taxi-driver fell into a big easy chair, then Linda kept on sucking. For a few minutes she alternated between taking his cock deep in her mouth, then eased off, careful not to make him shoot his load. During those short pauses she pulled off his trousers completely. Suddenly she stood up and unfastened her skirt, taking it off.

'What's your name, Mr Taxi man?' She asked.

'Tom,' he answered.

Linda gestured to his right. 'Barry, meet Tom.' Looking back at Tom she completed the introductions. Tom, this is my husband, Barry.'

Tom, swerved round, shocked to see the husband sat across the room in his dressing gown, playing with his cock. Though Linda had seen her husband quietly enter the room she had kept the fact secret by pushing Tom into the chair. As Linda had correctly predicted, her husband was content to sit quietly watching as he slowly wanked his cock.

Stunned into silence Tom gazed up at Linda who was now about to drop her panties.

'Have you had lots of fun tonight?' Barry calmly asked.

'I've been fucked in every hole - more than once!,' Linda answered without shame. 'I promised Tom here a special tip if he agreed to bring me home, irrespective of the time. He was expecting a quickie in a dark lay-by down a country lane. Now we can fuck in comfort, can't we Tom.'

Linda, now without panties straddled the man and began to lower herself on his cock.

'You don't mind my husband watching, do you?'

Completely mind boggled Tom simply shook his head and mumbled a hardly audible 'no'.

Feeding Tom's stiff dick into her pussy, Linda began to gyrate her hips and move up and down. She asked Tom to pull down her bra straps which he did, then put his hand behind her to unclasp the garment. He lost no time in cupping his hands over her orbs, rubbing her nipples and, kissing each one. Barry shuffled across the room to sit closer to his virtually naked wife and the man she was fucking. When the fucking became more intense so did the action of Barry's wrist.

'You said, you have been well fucked in your arse!' Barry asked.

Linda murmured a 'Yeah! Is that what you want to see, Barry - a cock up my arse?'

'My God, I'd love to!' Barry began to breathe more heavily.

Reaching behind her Linda raised her body as she held Tom's cock. Pushing her backside out and leaning forward to open her anal hole she fed the cock up inside her sphincter and sank down taking the full length.

'See, I've had so much cock tonight I don't even need any lubrication,' she purred.

Linda bounced up and down making the watching Barry almost lose control.

'Let me show you how I let them guys use me, earlier,' Linda panted.

Getting to her feet, she instructed the still amazed Tom to stand. Then, bending over the arm of the chair told him to fuck her from behind.

'Give me your cock, Tom. I want my husband to watch you arse fuck me from behind.'

All three experienced an excitement that caused them to grunt and gasp. When Tom finally shot his spunk up Linda's backside and fell back exhausted Barry quickly got to his feet behind Linda and rammed his dick up her rear end, banging her hard and fast. He knew what she liked so slipped his hand around her waist and rubbed her clit while he pleasured her.

When their sexual appetites were sated the threesome sat and talked before Tom had to make his way home, refusing politely the offer of a drink.

'This has been the weirdest and most remarkable fare I've ever taken!' he told the couple as he left.

'Have you arranged to meet those guys again?' Barry asked later.

'To be honest,' Linda said, 'I think I've got it out of my system now. You asked me If I wanted to play the slut, and I've done it. For me, living like that would be unsustainable and I'm not sure where I'd end up. Maybe there might be an odd time when I'm tempted, but it will be in your presence if you feel like indulging in some wife-watching.'

Barry thought for a minute. 'Strange, but I feel a bit disappointed hearing you say that.'

'I can see how easily it might become addictive - like a drug,' Linda said.

'We'll see what happens,' Barry told her, 'You might find you develop a craving for another man's cock. I'm sure we'll be able to handle it!'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers