All Comments on 'Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 02'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
excellent

Just love a hot mom story that they share such needs and lust

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it cumming!

Like you are your readers!

homerjayhomerjayabout 12 years ago
sweet!

excited for next part, thank you.

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
Awesome

This story could go on forever. I love it. So frigging hot. Good work 5+++

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I'm glad that he knew how to eat pussy

It was wonderful to read about how he pleasured his mother and gave her so many orgasms from sucking her pussy. He's a natural pussy sucker.

I think it's going to be a contest to see which one of them can make the other orgasm so much that they can't go on any more, and I hope that it is her son who wins the contest. Fucking and licking her so much she passes out from the overload of sexual fulfillment.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

very good series; please keep going; she should let him cum all over her face in one of the next parts

rickyfixrickyfixover 11 years ago
Mommie dearest

Great story! It reminds me of when I was 13 and my mother cought me jacking off. She went to the bathroom and came back with some lotion, and then did it for me. She told me that my late father should have shown me how to do it correctly so I wouldn't hurt myself, so she had to step in and do it herself. This went on for several years.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Hot Story****

I need a smoke and I stop smoking many years ago. Thanks for sharing this hot story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Fucking awesome!!! Five plus stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Mommy"? Really?

How many guys who are at least 18 yrs old actually call their "mom" mommy? Maybe 1 in 10 million. If that. The premise of the story is so fucking hot but could be better executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure wish I'd had the nerve to jump in the shower with my mom when we were both in our prime. I could've should've would've given her the love that daddy couldn't didn't wouldn't.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Actually, this chapter was quite a letdown. Just like a lot of 2nd chapters on here. Crash and burn... Mom is starting to turn into a real bitch.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

In a mutually consensual incestuous relationship, mentally mature individuals have no need for guilt, shame, self-recrimination, or self-loathing. It is human nature to overthink the other's thoughts. Psychologically, a frank, honest discussion is warranted. Both individuals want to freely please the other without reservations nor conditions. In this story, the sonwants to sexually please his mother while unconsciously caring about her psychological sensitivity to their relationship, both as lovers and mother and son. Only in fiction do we find two people so self-aware, self-assured, and self-confident with solid ego and id. 5 star series, so far.

trousersnaketrousersnake8 months ago

Wow: this is the best I've read on this theme. Love it that Mom is such a potty mouthed slut. Extra turn on for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3534 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS