Being groped in public

Story Info
Groped in public.
763 words
3.66
54.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billie34c
billie34c
21 Followers

Have you ever been fingered or groped in a public situation where you had to endure it rather than call it out? Well, yes I have; twice.

Whilst I was in the top year at school (yes, I was 18) I was in a brass band (I’m a real rock chick LOL). I played first cornet so not a lot of attention was on me. But it did mean that I was in the front row with the second cornet behind me. One day and this is soooo embarrassing, I was wearing dungarees and a blouse. We were playing in a church for a funeral and there wasn’t much space. There wasn't a full band either becasue of the space so there was only one of each instrument. We were standing and as it got to my bit where I was accompanying the principal and had to keep going, I felt a hand go inside my dungarees!!! I couldn’t stop playing and I couldn’t stop his hands!

My tits were mauled then my blouse was pulled open and two buttons popped off. I was losing my breath and was utterly outraged but I carried on playing. Next my bra was pulled over my tits and my nipples pinched. I count myself lucky that I had a pause for two bars so I turned to him and whispered to fuck off. He grinned from ear to ear! Bastard.

I couldn’t pull my bra down without attracting attention so I played on. As soon as we finished I faked a coughing attack and sorted myself out.

If you are wondering, he was still grinning at me after the service so I told him he could do it again behind the band hut. He followed me round and when he came towards me I let him get so close then punched him in the mouth busting his lip and wobbling his front teeth. He couldn’t play for a month and he left the band.

A year later when I was at uni in my first year, there was a lot of drink and parties and drunkenness, and a bit of studying.

Well, it was Red Nose Day* and the challenge was to do something funny for money. There had been lots of stuff going on all day but i hadn't really done much. At a nightclub late that night i had had rather too much to drink. i was wearing my usual heels, short skirt, and baby blue cashmere sweater.

So a bunch of us were being hassled by these girls from another college about what they'd done (sitting bikini-clad in a bath of baked beans in a shopping centre for 12 hours). i don't know how it all happened but a guy walked past and said he'd pay a fiver for a kiss. My mate agreed and snogged him taking the guy's breath away and his fiver. The next thing i knew i was agreeing to let him fondle my tits for £2 (£1 each). Does that count as whoring? i don't know, but another bloke turned up and said he'd like to as well.

A few minutes later i was having my hands tied behind my head and blokes were queing up to grope me, the DJ announced it and was playing "Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah!)" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. We raised £159 for charity. And before you ask, i really don't know who paid an odd number. My tits were so sore.

Eventually the guys stopped and there was only the bouncer who had been keeping things safe. He paid his £2 and asked me nicely if he could touch my tits. Obviously i told him he had paid and that was the deal. The next thing i knew his hands were going up under the jumper. i told him to stop but he said he'd paid for it - to touch my tits. He was so gentle for a big guy (he was over a foot taller than me) and he had me getting moist. Then the bastard pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger so hard then twisted. i was screaming in pain but nobody could hear because of the music. Then he told me that i was to wait for him after the club closed. He untied my hands and slapped me hard on the bum.

i obeyed him and waited, but that's another story.

* Comic Relief - a charity which uses comedy to raise millions for charities in the UK and Africa

billie34c
billie34c
21 Followers