All Comments on 'Being groped in public'

by billie34c

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

This was a good read. I hope you write more. I'd be really interested to see where your imagination takes you.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 2 years ago

Enjoyable, short story with a nice flow. Would love to read more if you write it

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

A fun narrative--though I couldn't help wincing on behalf of--and feeling sorry for--the main character. The apparent simplicity of the narrative style--the lack of literary embellishment--makes the story seem all the more real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a really sweet story - please write more and slip in a few more secrets too!

billie34cbillie34cover 1 year agoAuthor

I think I should clarify that these events happened exactly as I described. Totally true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a lovely, sexy and naughty story and, yes, more little secrets would be fun to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More “totally true” events please, they’re fun to hear about. If you have run out of true ones, some fantasies will have to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story - I love it! You have a talent for this, would be wonderful to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s so great about this story is that it’s fun, and real and the author describes so well what it’s like when girls get touched up by random blokes who know they can get away with a certain amount of touching, but then biffs one of them hard when he has gone too far. Just what he deserved! He was way out of line! But what about the bouncer who pinched her nipples much too hard and hurt her? He deserves payback, but bouncers are big and strong and scary! A lot of what-ifs, but let’s hope hard that the author can write some more very soon. I just love the freshness and frankness of the writing! Thank you Billie34c, and please write some more for your growing readership! Lots of love from us all.

billie34cbillie34c12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for those comments.

XylenzXylenz20 days ago

Love this! More “truerotica” please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillie34c@billie34c
Independently wealthy former school teacher. Now running a number of businesses with my oldest university friend who is also my Mistress and wife. Happily living together in Spain. My wonderful Mistress is also discovering her submissive side because we BOTH obey and submit ...