Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps... I guess it would depend on how curious you might be..." Maggie spoke softly raising one eyebrow of her own to question my motivation perhaps, or my nerve. I smiled, probably appearing somewhat sheepish I'm sure but I smiled. I also pinched my fingers on the edge of that satiny black sash and slowly teased the tie loose and pulled it free.

I looked back up into Maggie's face and was rewarded with a soft somewhat wry smile. She slowly blinked her eyes as if to say 'proceed'. Instead of throwing the folds of her robe open I raised my hand to her face and gently stroked her left cheek with the backs of my right hand and fingers. I traced them along her cheek to her neck just beneath her left ear, my index finger bumping the single pearl in her earring. My hand continued down her graceful neck to her collar bone and the lapel of her robe. Slipping my fingers under the edges of the silky black material I followed to where the lapels overlapped. Stopping there dipped my fingers under the edge of the other lapel and gently pulled it away from Maggie's warm soft skin revealing the alabaster white flesh of her breast cleavage. Maggie's breasts are far smaller than Penny's but they are perfectly proportioned to her frame and in a word, pert. Later in my life I would learn to distinguish with more accuracy the different cup sizes of Women's breasts, I would have known Maggie's were a modest B cup, possibly a C perhaps but not large at all. Perhaps it was the smaller size that allowed them to defy most of the effects of gravity that many women suffer with, but lying on her side Maggie's smaller breasts still tended downwards towards the bed. The white skin contrasting with the darker aureola and at their centers the small pencil eraser sized nipples that I had not seen until this moment. I distinctly remember feeling them in the blindfolded exercise that Maggie conducted in a previous lesson. If anything, seeing what I was touching was a big improvement, it was scintillating. My fingers seemed to tingle as if charged with electricity. I kept glancing up at Maggie's face every so often to confirm that I had not overstepped my "permission" as it were. Her enigmatic smile on her thin lips and those coppery irises seemed to glow in the low light of the bedside lamps.

I continued my exploration both with my eyes and my right hand. I pulled the right side of Maggie's robe down to the bedspread where it lay like a silky red puddle on which her alabaster skin rested atop. Gingerly I grasped the edge of the left lapel along the black trim and lifted the robe up and over Maggie's left hip. The satiny material slipped over her soft skin to fall and puddle along her back and hip. For a moment I rested my right hand lightly on Maggie's left hip, absorbing the warmth radiating off of her pale skin. I marveled at the contrast between the alabaster complexion and the dark glossy raven black of her pubic hair. There was a wispy almost invisible thin line of hair that started a few inches below her naval and trailed down towards her pubic mound. I trailed my hand lightly along the surface of Maggie's skin from her hip down across her abdomen, my fingers brushing through that thin line, causing muscles of Maggie's abdomen to quiver and jump. Hearing a soft gasp followed by a gentle sigh I looked again into Maggie's eyes, they were still hooded by her half closed eyelids but they were now smoldering like embers in a long burning fire. Her wide thin lips were set in a firm line save for part of her bottom lip that was clamped lightly in her teeth. In my mind I heard the words "Kiss me!" as if she had spoken the words aloud. Pausing my hand's further exploration for the moment, I brought my right hand back up to Maggie's head. Brushing a loose strand of hair that had fallen across her cheek back behind her ear, I grasped her gently by the back of the neck and pulled her into me to kiss her gently on the lips. I think the kiss was unexpected as when I pulled back her eyes were wide open and searching mine, but the glow was still there, if anything they were smoldering a bit hotter than before. A smile spread slowly on her lips.

"Maggie, I'm still the student here... do you... have any instructions for me to follow?" I asked. My eyes searching those smoldering copper irises inches from my face as I leaned in slowly to again make contact with my lips to hers. I felt her left hand wrapping around my right side and pulling me closer to her own body.

Parting again after a few moments of lips gently caressing, tasting and teasing wetting our appetites, Maggie took a short gasping breath and stated. "Jim darling, you are a student but you're no ordinary student. You are more attentive and considerate than most anyone I've ever taught. I can see how Penny could forget that we are teaching you and not the other way around. You make the person you are with feel as if they are the center of your attention. I hope you never lose that." The look in Maggie's eyes was calculating, almost predatory. I could palpably feel hunger radiating off of her as much as her body heat. It was a hunger I felt the need to sate. I wanted to do whatever it took to make this woman happy.

"Maggie... you are the center of my attention. Help me learn how to please you. Teach me how you want to be touched, how you need to be touched."

"I will guide you with some basics, but you will have to learn on your own about what makes me or any woman feel good. Everyone differs in what they prefer. What some women may adore, some may not. Some will tell you what they do not like but some may be too inhibited to say anything to you at all. But one thing that most all will agree on is that you should not be in a rush. Be patient, take your time. A gal will let you know when it's time to pick up the pace." Maggie narrowed her eyes and smiled as she tilted her head slightly leaning in for another sensual, seductive lingering kiss. This time I felt her tongue probe my lips tentatively as if asking for permission. My tongue answered the call and was caught up in a twisting dance. I could feel Maggie's left hand flexing and her fingers stretching and grasping at the skin on my back. The cords of Maggie's neck pulsed and flexed under my hand that still held her. I wanted to feel more. I wanted to feel other parts of Maggie's body alive under my hand, the muscles and skin and hair, the softness and the heat... and the wetness.

I traded my right hand for my left at the back of Maggie's neck for support, allowing my right hand to move elsewhere. First I reached down and found Maggie's left arm at the elbow and followed it to her wrist to pull her hand away from my back. My fingers slipped into hers and squeezed gently as I pulled her hand and arm up between us, past her breast to beneath our chins. Breaking our kiss to breathe, both of us panting, I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed the back of her fingers before releasing her hand. Feeling a little bold I then reached up and gripped her left shoulder and pushed Maggie over to lie flat on the bed. Maggie's right hand captured my wrist as I pulled my left hand out from under her neck, her left hand pressed flat against my shirt as she slowly ran her fingers across the contours of my chest. Releasing her shoulder, my right hand slid slowly down her arm and then onto her side above her hip. I paused to spread my hand flat, my fingers splayed to cover as much of her warm alabaster skin as I could reach. Then as my fingers curled slowly in towards my palm I gripped Maggie's side firmly but gently squeezing a handful of her skin and the muscle beneath it. Maggie's grip on my left wrist intensified and she arched her back slightly as she breathed in a sharp little gasp more from surprise than from pain. Those half closed eyelids over her smoldering amber eyes fluttered open a bit as her eyebrows arched.

"I was about to suggest that you vary your focus when exploring a woman's body. Try not to concentrate on one spot overly long... You'd be surprised what parts of her body are erogenous when her senses are heightened. But again, you show me that you do this almost instinctively." Maggie panted out her commentary. As I relaxed my right hand, Maggie released her hold on my left wrist allowing me sit up beside her. Reaching out with my left hand I caressed cheek and those delicious sexy thin lips as she smiled wantonly up at me. My right hand idly traced circles with my fingertips across Maggie's abdomen.

"It may be simply my curiosity but as my hands explore your body, this time I long to see what I'm touching. It's also nice to see your reaction to that touching... no blindfolds this time..." I confessed if somewhat sheepishly. Maggie simply smiled invitingly as her eyes flared with her inner fire. As I sat there beside her looking down at this captivating woman I marveled at the sight. Her raven hair spread haphazardly about her head on the bedspread beneath her. Her lithe arms still encased in the sleeves of her red robe that pooled beneath her like some spilled red paint. Her alabaster white skin seemed to glow in the warm light from the lamps on the bedside tables. Her breast partially flattened but resting high and proud on her chest with their small hardened nipples pointing to the heavens. Maggie's right hand was absently resting on her chest just below her right breast, while her left hand slid along her left side following the path that my right hand had just traveled. I let my eyes follow my tracing fingers of my right hand across her abdomen and that fine line of hair that traveled from just below her naval down into the tuft of equally raven dark hair on her pubic mound. The dark hair contrasting so vividly against the pale whiteness of her skin until...

"Maggie..." I looked up questioningly into her half lidded eyes as she studied my face. "I haven't seen many different... women... and their bodies, but I have to agree that each has been unique, even with some similarities." I looked back to my right and at Maggie's velvety soft nest of hair topping and surrounding her own... fruit. "Is it right to compare?"

"I'm not sure I understand your question Jim." Maggie responded with one raised eyebrow.

"Well I don't mean comparing my observations to the woman I happen to be with at the time of course, that would be... just wrong. No I meant is it right for me to compare one to another in my own mind. I guess in a way I would have to, right? To know what I'm doing and if what I'm doing is pleasing to the woman I'm with." I spoke absently more working it out in my head that actually seeking direction.

"Jim darling, life is a comparison. Of course it's correct of you to compare, it's human nature for one thing. The fact that you already know that it would not be exactly helpful to make these comparisons part of your experience with a woman shows that you have the right ideas." Maggie harrumphed softly, those thin lips turning up slightly at the corners of her mouth. Maggie's left hand had come to rest on her left hip with all but her thumb and pinky slightly raised off her skin as if anticipating a new touch sensation.

"Yet... at the same time it's okay to share ideas and thoughts with someone you are being... intimate with... Yes?" I asked, again with the suspicion that I already knew the answer to this question as well but was looking for confirmation. My left hand slowly tracing a line down Maggie's neck across her throat and to her chest to follow that thin line between her breasts only to stop when my fingers brushed across those of her right hand still resting below her breast. Maggie took my left hand again in her right and squeezed gently.

"There are no hard and fast rules as to what if anything you can talk about with a lover while you are being intimate, of course. Again, it's a question of learning the person. It would depend on what your thoughts and ideas were, and how that person might perceive them."

"If you knew that the 'person' had certain knowledge of something, or someone else and wished to share an... appreciation, as well as perhaps an observation then it might not be perceived as rude. Maybe?" I stared into Maggie's amber eyes searching for understanding.

"Trust your instincts Jim..." Maggie said softly but her eyebrows knitted and she turned her head ever so slightly to her left as she continued to give me a sidelong glance. I thought for a moment and then nodded almost imperceptibly before gently squeezing Maggie's right hand with my left and then releasing it. I ran my left hand softly across the skin of her abdomen and to the top of her right leg inside her thigh, dangerously close to her crotch. At the same time I ran my right hand down to the inside of her left leg where I pushed gently on both legs as if to pry them apart, giving Maggie a tactile hint to open up to me a little more. Her sidelong glance became just a bit more pronounced as that wry smile slowly returned and her brow softened once more.

Opening her legs, sliding her right leg, closer to me, and the left bending at the knee and raising up to where her foot was flat on the bed. Those two slender legs covered with black nylons with the elastic bands at the top of her thighs. I couldn't resist running my right hand up Maggie's left thigh to her knee and then down her calf to her ankle. I wrapped my right hand around her ankle and squeezed gently. This triggered a small gasp from Maggie's smiling slightly parted lips. Now that Maggie's legs were spread open I could see her feminine treasure... her fruit.

"It is none of my business what Penny and you do in private Maggie, I do know that you are both intimate and care a great deal for one another. It was shared with me that I wasn't the first to remark that her 'privates' resembled a peach. I can't help but to make something of a comparison and an observation on your own 'fruit'..." I stated matter-of-factly, glancing from her eyes to her own treasure nestled in that tight cloud of raven hair. Jet black hair, surrounded by the pale white skin of her thighs and abdomen but her vulva looked more like a ripe plum. The skin of her outer lips was almost purple, the parting of which I ran the index finger of my right hand from the bottom towards the point where they rejoined below that one pearl stud that pierced her clitoral hood. Just inside those darker skinned folds were the inner lips, her labia an almost angry red color, velvety soft and moist. Sliding my index finger back down between those inner lips they parted and revealed the bright pink of her inner fruit. Maggie's nectar was all but dripping out of her as my lone finger explored so wantonly. Looking up again into Maggie's face I noted that her eyes were all but closed, her mouth was slightly open and the nostrils of her nose were flaring each time she breathed in. The fingers of Maggie's right hand were splayed and straining to extend further as her palm was pressed firmly to the skin of her abdomen, the fingers of her left hand were gripping her upper thigh just below her hip.

"Penny has a peach Maggie, and I would say you have a plum, a very ripe... juicy... plum." I observed in a low throaty voice that I myself almost didn't recognized. I noted that my own pulse was pounding with my excitement. I also noted that all too familiar confining tightness of my jeans as my body was taking cues from that excitement. I put that aside for the time being, I was more interested in what I was doing with and for Maggie.

"Maggie?"

"Yes darling?"

"When I discovered Penny's Peach, I felt so... I don't know... inadequate to take care of her obvious need at the time. I wanted to learn and I asked her to show me how she liked to be touched... to please her." I bit my lip and turned my head slightly as if considering my next words carefully, which I was actually doing. "Maggie... I want to be able to do that for her, for you... for anyone I am with in my future. I want to learn how to do these things." Looking again from her plum to her face I noted that her face was darkening as was her neck, her skin flushing with need.

"You... you're doing fine Jim... trust your instincts..." Maggie softly sputtered as her breathing was quickening moment by moment.

My left hand squeezed the soft inner thigh of Maggie's right leg, inches away from that damp heated smoldering fruit. My right hand still slowly stroked my index finger up and down that moist heated cleft of her inner lips bumping every few trips with that single pearl stud. The clitoral hood sliding back little by little as Maggie's pink peg grew larger and more erect peeking out beneath that pierced hood. Withdrawing my single finger completely at the top of one stroke I used it to circle that pearl two or three times before tracing down along the outside of her plum trailing through that silky soft raven dark hair to once more find that pouting moist opening at the bottom. I used the tip of my finger to gather a little nectar and trail it down across that soft tender hairless patch of skin separating Maggie's plum from the darker little rose bud of her anus. I felt Maggie tense beneath my touch as she gasped in surprise. I brushed the tip of my finger lightly over and back and around that rosebud before drawing it back up to her plum.

I noted that Maggie's chest was heaving with her ragged breathing. Her eyes had been closed but they sprung open when I stopped moving, they flared and I could see the fire in her copper colored irises as she eyed me hungrily. Again I dipped the index finger of my right hand into that heated cleft, joined this time with another finger. My fingers curled into hooks and as I plunged them slowly further and further inside as if reaching for her rose bud from the inside. When I could go in no further I rotated my hand so that my palm was pointed up towards the ceiling and my fingers still curled into hooks were rubbing and scratching along the insides of Maggie's inner walls. Near the top of her velvet sheath I found a slightly roughened patch of flesh. I began rubbing it with my finger tips, scratching at it, rubbing it, drawing my fingers from the patch to the opening and sliding back in to repeat. Maggie's lower lip was sucked up into her teeth as she bit it and closed her eyes, her brows knitting in concentration.

"Jim... F... F... Faster..." Maggie gurgled between rasping breaths.

I sped up the motion of my right hand and fingers, adding a third to the two that were already plunging in and out of Maggie's sopping wet folds. I could feel the muscles of Maggie's right leg trembling under the touch of my left hand. Releasing my hold on her inner thigh I brought my left hand to the top of Maggie's plum, my palm pressed flat on her pubic mound and that nest of dark silky hair. My left thumb reached down and flipped that lone pearl stud back and forth over Maggie's clit that was also being twitched back and forth. Maggie's hips began to rise from the surface of the bed, both of her hands now strained at pressing on her abdomen as her fingers splayed, stretched and clenched, their red glossy nails all but clawing at her own flesh. Looking up I saw that Maggie's face was twisted in an expression that was torn somewhere between pain and surprise, her eyes were clamped shut, her brows knitted and her mouth was open in a silent scream as her head pivoted back on her neck. Suddenly Maggie's hips lurched up off the bed, her body twisting away from her one raised leg and pressing into my into my side as if trying to make more contact with my frenetic hands. Then it was if she became a human bear trap, her legs slammed closed trapping my right hand between her thighs as my fingers were suddenly awash in hot liquid gushing from her spasming core.

Maggie's left hand was planted beside her gripping the bedspread as if to keep her from falling, her right hand clamped down on my left wrist halting my thumbs' toying with her clit. There were a series of heaving convulsions that passed through Maggie like waves from her head to her hips causing her breasts to jiggle and her stomach muscles to ripple. The waves settled and stilled after a few long moments, Maggie's legs relaxed and she released both of my hands as she drew her own hands across her abdomen and up to and over her breasts to run along either side of her neck, through her hair and finally reach and stretch above her head. With her eyes still closed but now her face a picture of ease and relaxation, she smiled a beautiful soft smile as she took a long long breath in then let it out in an equally long sigh. While I watched Maggie's recovery I ran my right hand absent mindedly down along the outside of her left thigh, feeling the silky nylons brushing under my fingertips.

1...45678...10