Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you feel it Jim?" Penny purred, again licking her lips.

"Yes I do, it would be kind of hard to miss wouldn't it?" I responded, still trying to fathom where she was going with this exercise.

"You're touching me, and I feel you touching me..." She added softly in that restrained quiet teacher's voice I've learned to associate with something important being conveyed. Penny then pressed my middle finger through her outer lips and into the well where her nectar was coming from. That velvety furnace disguised as a peach. Having done that she pulled my hand up to her face, she looked at it for a moment then turned my hand and pushed the whetted finger to my nose. "Smell me?" She asked, one eyebrow rising questioningly. I took a sniff, even though honestly I could have answered that I had smelled her since the moment we walked into her bedroom.

"I smell Peaches, and incense..." I breathed haltingly. Penny smirked but she wasn't done yet I sensed.

"Now taste." She said still holding my hand with the whetted finger nearly touching my lips. I opened my mouth and let my tongue slip out and lick my finger. I couldn't help it but my eyes closed of their own accord as the explosion of sensations ran rampant along my taste buds and the information flashed to my brain. It couldn't have been more than a heartbeat but it seemed like time took a minute or two to rest and simply stopped moving ahead while all this happened. I opened my eyes and could see a slight hint of concern in Penny's eyes, her smile was still there but it seemed about to falter as she waited on my response.

I let a slow smile spread on my lips as I ran my tongue along them and then licked my finger again slowly while looking directly into Penny's worried eyes. "That is a taste a guy could learn to love." I finally intoned. And there it was... Penny's eyes relaxed and her smile grew into a living thing that made her whole face glow for a moment. Then she was back, her eyes narrowed again and that smile morphed back into something befitting a cat who just ate a canary.

"Yes, many guys do, and so do... many girls. Sadly it's not something everyone learns to like or enjoy but those that do find so much to enjoy and share. I must tell you though, not every girl tastes the same, we are all different in our own way even while being... similar." Penny stated matter of factly as she drew my hand to her own mouth and licked my whetted finger slowly while staring me in the eye gauging my reaction. "You know that being kissed and kissing is a way to share pleasure and excitement between lovers... just as touching and being and being touched. When it comes right down to it, they are the same. But while the fingers and your skin and feel... your lips, and tongue can taste as well." Penny spoke in her almost silent teaching voice as her fingers intertwined with min in both hands. She stepped backwards towards the side of the bed while pulling me with her. "I want you to think back to your touching exercises, remember what you have learned about both my body and Maggie's. Think back to the girls that you have been intimate with before us, remember touching them. The places on our bodies that reacted to your touch... now imagine instead of your hands or fingers, if it were your lips and tongue making that touch. How would it feel to you, to be touched... kissed with soft lips, or stroked with a wet tongue?" Penny's voice in shaky whisper at this point as she eased herself down to sit on the edge of the bed pulling me close before releasing my hands and pressing the side of her face into my chest and abdomen.

Standing at the side of the bed, I put my hands on Penny's head. As my fingers were running through her soft strawberry blond curls I could feel her warm breath pushing through thin material of my tee-shirt, my mind was in overdrive. So many connections were being made, ideas clicking into place and making sense. And I realized that somehow I knew this to be true, but it was not something that I had thought of until this morning, right now. I realized too that my mouth was indeed watering just thinking about exploring Penny with my mouth, to kiss her in all the places that I've touched her. Most definitely, and especially her peach I thought as I swallowed. I must have trembled a bit because Penny pulled her head back and looked up at me askingly. Perhaps she thought it was some reluctance on my part.

"Jim darling..." She began in a curiously husky voice, almost uncertainly. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or..." But she let whatever she was going to say die on her lips as I looked down at her and smiled. She must have seen the hunger in my eyes. I took one step back and kneeled at the side of the bed taking her head in both of my hands again and pulled her into a slow passionate kiss. Wetting our lips and loosening our tongues to play. When we both broke apart to catch our breath we both eyed one another silently. I made a point of licking my lips and spreading Penny's legs apart so that I might edge a little closer to her. I reached around her with and placed both hands on her back just below her shoulder blades and pulled her into me again but this time my kisses were aimed at the side of her neck. Penny's arms wrapped around my head as I kissed farther down to the hollow of her throat before moving on to her breasts. To do this however Penny had to relax a bit and lean back towards the top of the bed. Still supported by my own arms her reclining form made her ample breasts seem even more impressive especially as her breathing was becoming faster, they rose and fell hypnotically. It was hard for me to kiss her breasts and watch the look on her face now that her head was tilted back as it was. Penny released her hands from my neck and shoulders and moved to her own chest, just above her breasts so as not to interfere with my kissing I suspect.

I let my moist lips and tongue kiss and lick and taste in varying alterations from one breast through the valley of her cleavage to the other twin. I pecked at and licked at each nipple in turn, as well as trailed my lips teasingly along the sides and beneath each breast trying to reach all the tender spots I have encountered. I could feel the finest of the fine hairs on her skin standing up and goose bumps popping up when my own breath when exhaled warmly across her skin caused Penny to gasp. I continued on down across Penny's abdomen but stopped briefly at her naval to kiss it gently and let my tongue delve into that tiny little crevasse. My chin now was brushing at that small tuft of downy fuzz atop Penny's marvelous peach. I let my supporting hands slide out from under Penny's back and drew them softly down her flanks and hips to rest atop her thighs.

Feeling Penny's legs tremble from the touch of my warm hands I thought about the words Maggie had spoken the other day, about building anticipation... so I diverted my kissing lips and tongue away from its obvious destination of Penny's sweet peach. Instead I kissed along that soft sensitive line between her peach and that inner thigh. My hunch must have proved the right thing to do as I heard a stifled moan rise from Penny's throat as she arched her neck into the surface of the bed and grasped her breasts with both hands. Those glossy red painted nails looking like gems in their contrast to the milky white flesh of her breasts. Halfway to her knee, I pulled away from Penny's right thigh and switched to her left and began slowly kissing and licking my way back up towards her peach. Again another stifled moan rose from Penny's throat and her hips quivered as if nervous about my approaching lips and tongue. Nearing the top of that sensitive line my left cheek brushed the outer lips of that fuzzy ripe peach and Penny's hips did rise up off the edge of the bed. Drawing back for a moment I took in the view from up close and personal of that magnificent sight. Dusty ginger tinted fuzz covered her outer lips and sides. The crinkly surface of the edges of those lips came together barely concealing the lighter pink delicate inner lips beginning to peek out as if they were shy. There was a glistening line of dewy beads along that seam, the sight of which and the tantalizing smell this close had my mouth watering.

It was a no-brainer to lean in and delicately run the tip of my tongue along that seam and collect all those glistening beads. Halfway up that honey trail Penny nearly exploded off the bed as her hips rose like a shot, her peach mashed into the parted lips and flattening my tongue and burying my nose in that little tuft of hair at the top. With my head pushed back Penny again settled on the edge of the bed. My heart was racing and there was no doubt in my mind that hers was too as her chest rose and fell as fast as my heart was beating.

"S... Sorry Jim..." Penny panted out before rising up on her elbows to look down at me through the valley of her cleavage. "Please... You're doing so well... I just... didn't expect it to affect me so much. I'll try to... control myself... more. Oh god!" she panted out as she slumped back down again.

Smiling if only to myself I looked down again at Penny's Peach and noticed that the pink inner lips were now sticking out further than they were a few moments ago, and now there was a thin line of clear juice running down from the bottom of the peach across that soft bare spot between it and Penny's little pink rosebud. Looking too tempting to pass up I leaned forward and dabbed at that line with the tip of my tongue. I felt Penny jump slightly with the contact of my tongue to her flesh. I put my lips to the bottom of her peach and kissed softly, feeling the texture of her outer lips to my lips. Turning my head sideways as much as I could so that my lips lined up with hers more as two people might when kissing I sucked her lips into mine lightly. When did this however I was rewarded with a very wet surprise as that heated nectar whetted my lips and was drawn into my mouth. Oh my god it tasted so good, it was sweet and salty at the same time with a very light intriguing tang that I couldn't really compare to anything I've ever tasted before. I could feel Penny's hips trembling under my hands each time I moved my lips and placed another kiss on that ripe peach. The velvety soft fuzz like hairs tickled my nose both with their feel and the scent coming from the whole peach. As I neared the top of the peach, where the outer lips come together to form a hood I saw the little pink stem beginning to reach beyond its folded cover. I remembered that it was very sensitive and decided I would stay clear of that for the moment.

Pulling back again to both catch my breath a bit and to take in all of Penny, she quivered on the edge of the bed. Her hands were grasping at the bed covers and her legs were all but vibrating. I ran my hands down along the tops of her thighs on either side to her knees. Remembering Maggie with her leg drawn up as I touched her yesterday I wondered if Penny might be as flexible. I slipped my hands under her legs at the knees and lifted them off the floor. Penny gave a startled yelp at first but then realized my intentions I guess as her hands slipped over my own behind her knees and she drew her legs up towards her sides. And just like that I witnessed up close and personal the opening of Heaven's Gate. Where Penny's peach was nestled in its own little grotto at the top of her legs, now that her legs were drawn up out of the way it was like a beautiful fruit on a creamy white platter. Oh my god!

Sliding my hands down along the smooth backs of her thighs alongside that juicy fragrant piece of feminine fruit, my thumbs slid into the crevice between the cheeks of her backside. Again Penny's legs trembled in anticipation. I leaned in and kissed her inner thighs and those delicious creamy mounds of her ass cheeks before returning to the center of the dish. I lapped at the juices leaking down from the opening towards her rosebud. I brought my tongue flat upwards till the tip parted those lips. Now that her legs were out of the way I could turn my head and press my lips fully to hers. When I drew suction this time her inner lips popped into my mouth much as Penny's tongue would when we kissed. My tongue danced with both of its new partners lavishing them with affection, tasting them and their copious nectar. I parted those lips and whipped at them then explored the depths that I could reach by extending my tongue to its fullest into that heated opening. The deeper I went, the more juice came out, I could feel my face getting wet as I rubbed my chin and nose and lips against the opening and those velvety lips. Again I had to pull back a moment to catch my breath. I brought my right hand up and with my thumb on one side and my fingers on the other I spread those outer lips allowing the soft pink inner lips to spread as well. Pressing my lips to the now wide open entrance I speared my tongue as deep as I could go into that honey well and curled my tongue and closed my lips and sucked as much juice as I could. I swear I could feel Penny's peach shuddering around my tongue. As I rose this time I let my tongue drag through the folds at the top of the opening and it brushed against that swollen pink stem of her clit. The result was electric, it was if Penny had been jolted or struck by the lightning that she was so afraid of.

I felt both of her hands suddenly pressed against the back of my head pulling me tighter against her sodden treasure. The groan I heard rumble from her chest was haunting and one that I would grow to think of as the sweetest of music. I knew that this little button was so very sensitive and it would appear that at this moment in time that was exactly what Penny wanted me to pay attention to. To kiss it and lick it so that's what I did. I gently placed my lips around it as if it were a straw and I drew it into my mouth sucking on it while my tongue tapped at it and brushed it from side to side and up and down. I swirled around and around it. The fingers of my right hand had slipped into the honey pot further down and were curling about and scratching at those velvety wet walls inside. No longer supporting her legs with her own hands, I could feel Penny's thighs sliding down the sides of my face as they came to rest atop my shoulders. Her hips began a rhythmic rise and fall with the heels of her silk booted feet pressing into my back. My jaw was getting tired by this point and I let my teeth close lightly around Penny's hypersensitive clit, just brushing it really but you would have thought that she had been struck yet again by the lightning. Her body tensed from head to toe, I suppose because my senses were rather limited in the position I was in but all movement stopped for about two heart beats, her hips rising from the bed, her heels pressed into my back, her thighs clamped to either side of my head like a soft fleshy vise, her hands and fingers knotted in my hair... then she gave a massive jolt and collapsed just before starting to convulse with a series of jolts and seizure like bucks. Penny must have found her voice as once my ears were released by her thighs I heard the sounds she was making, noises really no intelligible words.

"Guhh... Guhh... Ohhhhh... Gahhhhh... AHHHHGGGHHH... Guhh..."

By now the frantic movements and convulsions had shaken me loose from my oral fixation of Penny's clit, even my fingers had withdrawn completely. I had my hands gripping the tops of her thighs above the knees of her legs that while still on my back at the heels, were spread to either side of my shoulders. I remained kneeling beside the bed, my face inches from Penny's treasure as she wound down from her climax. I marveled at the wonderful smell and the copious amounts of her juices that now spilled from her peach. As much as I wanted to dive back in and lap it all up I sensed that Penny needed a few moments first. Her chest was still heaving up and down, those magnificent breasts rising and falling with each breath. It was neat, I thought, how they rolled slightly together as she exhaled and then spread apart again towards her sides as she inhaled.

Penny released her hands from my head and drew them up her body, across her abdomen, her chest and those breasts, up her throat to her face and on into her hair eventually stretching her arms over her head as she arched her back. Taking a long deep breath then exhaling in a long long whoosh she finally relaxed. I felt her legs go slack so I set them back onto the floor or at least to hang from the side of the bed she was reclined on.

"Oh My... my my my my!" Penny muttered and then she giggled in a very girlish way. "Jim, my precious precocious young man... you darling are simply... a... a natural!" She purred.

That close to all that intoxicating wonderful womanhood I could not resist the temptation and I leaned back in and ran my tongue once more from the bottom of Penny's oh so delicious peach all the way to the still swollen clit begging for more attention. The yelp I received was almost as exciting as the juice was delicious. Penny reached down with both hands in a flash and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up.

"Oh god! Come here! Now!" She demanded as she pulled me up onto the bed beside her. I wasn't sure if I'd gone too far or had done something wrong, I got to my feet and sat beside her on the bed only to be forcibly pulled down to lay beside her. My head in her hands once more she pulled my face to hers and locked lips with me in a hungry passionate kiss that literally took my breath away. When she pulled back we were both breathless. Penny was smiling and her eyes were half closed as she looked deep into my own.

"Darling for someone who's never done that before you are simply amazing! I dare say that you could give lessons to others on how to do that." She said still slightly out of breath. Then she seemed to notice that my face was still wet from her own juices and a wicked gleam came into her eyes as she took on a feral looking smile. Pulling me close again I expected another round of kisses but instead I was shocked when Penny took her tongue and licked my chin. Then she licked my jaw line before moving to each cheek and finally along my nose before licking her lips and returning to my own lips for a series of pecking little kisses. "Mmmmmm" she sounded. For some reason this really turned me on, not so much the tongue lashing I just received but the thought of her savoring her own juices as much as I did. I had to ask her.

"Penny, do all women like that? Their own taste I mean?" I asked propping my head up on my right hand with my elbow planted on the mattress top. Penny relaxed onto the bed looking up at me as she ran a finger of her right hand along my jaw and across my lips delicately.

"I can't say for sure, but I suspect all girls do if only secretly. Not many will openly admit it, some though for whatever reasons do like it, some love it." She said smiling and blushing.

"I think you may have created a monster today Penny." I smiled a little bashfully before continuing. "I think you have opened my eyes to an entirely new obsession. Every time I kiss a girl from this day forward, there will be a part of my mind that is going to be wondering what she tastes like... further down." Penny laughed out loud and pinched my nose before again touching my lips with her fingers and then moving them to my chin and drawing me down to her for more kissing. I found my left hand caressing her bare abdomen and chest just below her breasts. Penny's right hand was sliding along my left forearm to the elbow.

"Jim, I feel so terribly naughty right now. Normally even with our exercises and lessons I can keep my personal interests separate from our... lessons. But darling, you have this... affect on us. Yes, both Maggie and me, we've discussed it at length." Penny blushed almost pink as she batted her eyes and smiled sheepishly at the admission. "You are so kind and generous and... un-presuming. It's quite disarming for us girls. I hope you remain this way throughout your life." She whispered as she bit my bottom lip and pulled it out teasingly. Then her words struck me as somewhat odd, her first ones.