Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Um... Was that acceptable for my first attempt?" I asked hesitantly almost afraid to break the spell that Maggie seemed to be under.

"Wha..." Maggie started to speak as her eyes shot open and she locked those amber orbs on my face before beginning to chuckle softly. The chuckle causing her chest to rise and fall rhythmically as she closed her eyes again and twisted and stretched her arms again before drawing them back down to her chest then to her sides to find the loose folds of her robe to pull them closed once again hiding away her creamy smooth bare skin. Maggie opened her eyes once more and looked me square in the eye and said. "Darling, you may learning, but I think you could teach some people a thing or two already. That was wonderful Jim. Thank you. I was truly not expecting such a... pleasure."

"I am here to learn and I take my studies seriously." I spoke bashfully but still pleased by the praise Maggie just gave me. Then as I looked away blushing my eyes settled on my wrist watch and I noted the time. "Oh Crap!" I blurted out.

"What is it darling?" Maggie asked at my outburst.

"I just noticed the time." I said with a defeated sigh. "I need to be heading to Dom's for my dinner shift tonight. I guess further 'study' will have to wait till another time." I said as I stood up from the bed and offered my hand to Maggie to help her rise as well. She took my offered hand and rose to first sit on the side of the bed and tie her sash about her robe, and then she stood up as well. Running her hands up along the outside of my arms to my elbows, Maggie leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. She pulled back a bit and looked up into my eyes.

"I will look forward to further study..." She purred softly with that look of hunger still in her copper amber colored eyes. "Come, let me walk you to the door." She said as she slipped her arm in mine and we began the walk back through the apartment to the entry door. Pausing before opening the door, she looked around at the front room but I had the distinct impression that she was seeing a different time if only for a few moments. Maggie bowed her head and closed her eyes taking a deep breath before returning her attention to me. She smiled without explanation and opened the door and ushered us both through before closing it again. We walked arm in arm through the beaded curtain and up the stairs to the landing. Once more Maggie turned to me and looked deeply into my eyes, slipping both of her hands into mine and squeezing softly. That soft smile on her lips as she leaned in again for another soft sensual kiss, tilting her head ever so slightly to one side and her eyes drifting closed just before our lips met. This was not a rushed kiss, but there was passion behind it all the same. No dueling tongues, no feverish hungry lip play, just soft sensual oh so gentle kissing.

"Have a good evening my young sir. I will see you in the morning of course." Maggie purred dreamily as she parted from our kiss smiling warmly and opening the door for me.

It wasn't until I opened the door of my truck and sat down behind the wheel that I took notice that my anatomy was making itself known and displaying my excitement. I sighed and tried to forget it as I drove to Dom's to start my night hustling pizzas to hungry customers. I scratched at an itch on my nose and was surprised by how my hand smelled. I grinned thinking back that I had left the teachers' house without washing my hands first. I could still smell Maggie's nectar on the fingers of my right hand. I sniffed deeply and marveled at the musky slightly spicy scent. Questions flitted through my mind, a curiosity at just what she might taste like... or Penny... or Michelle?

The dinner rush was fairly slow for a Friday, and since I wasn't scheduled to close I was one of the first drivers checked out and sent home. Jules was not closing either and so she checked out about the same time as I did. Being somewhat early for a Friday evening and a warm night, I grabbed a couple of bottles of Pepsi then dropped my tailgate on my pick up and sat down to do some reflecting and thinking. I was lost in my own mind when I felt my truck dip a bit as someone took a seat beside me on the tailgate. Coming back to the here and now I turned and saw that it was Jules. She was studying me as she took a long draw off a bottle of beer that she was holding. She raised a single eyebrow and lifted another bottle in her other hand in offering. I frowned and shook my head.

"Thanks, but I can't drink that crap." I said and stared off into space again.

"You don't like the taste?" Jules asked with a shrug, setting the other bottle down beside her.

"Well, not really but that's not why I can't drink it, I'm allergic to something in beer... maybe the hops..." I shrugged. "I drink one beer and I get sick and puke for hours. I can drink other alcohol and not get sick though... just sleepy. I'll never be much of a drinker." I said offhandedly.

"Damn son! You don't drink, you don't smoke weed... what DO you do?" Jules chuckled taking another pull from her beer.

I just shrugged then leaned back against the side of the bed. My mind was still wandering through my day.

"I bet I know what you'd LIKE to be doing... and probably with WHOM as well!" Jules said by way of challenge. "So have you even asked Michelle for her phone number yet?" She asked.

"I haven't even had a chance to talk to her for a while... I still wonder if she's pissed at me or something." I lamented.

"So it was her that put that hand print on your cheek a while back?" Jules asked tilting her head a bit to one side looking at me sideways.

"No Jules, it wasn't Michelle. I told you I can't or won't talk about that." I repeated tiredly

"I'm pulling your leg Jim." Jules spoke softly in a serious voice that brought me out of my reverie and grabbed my attention. When Jules got all serious and stuff I had learned to pay attention. "Jim, you already know that I talk with Maggie and Penny. I think you have already figured out that I was also a student of theirs at one time. I know that you and Michelle both are students right now. I'm not asking for secrets so you're not breaking your word, relax." Jules was looking me in the eye, no smiles, no smirking, no winks, just a straight face. "You look like you're lost in the woods or something there Jim, a lot on your mind? Anything you want to talk about? You know I'm here for you bud." Jules added with a genuine smile before taking another pull from her beer and looking off into the distance herself.

"If I didn't know better I'd think you liked me or something hard ass..." I grinned at her and took another drink of my Pepsi.

"Yeah... you're okay for a farm boy... and a guy. But if you repeat that to anyone I'll deny it!" She chuckled, and then drained the last of her bottle. Holding it out and tipping it over to watch the last couple of drops drip out of the neck. "That's it for me, I've gotta drive." Jules said as she grabbed her other bottle and slid off the end of the tailgate.

"I need to be heading out too, gotta get up with the sun to feed and tend to the animals before driving back to mow the Teachers' yard... and have my next lesson." I said as I slid off the end of the tailgate too. As I turned I found Jules squared off and standing right in front of me, that sober expression on her face again she looked me in the eye before saying.

"I was dead serious when I told you I'm here if you need to talk about anything Jim." Then she lifted one eyebrow and tilted her head slightly to one side waiting for a reply.

"I know Jules, thank you. I'm okay, really. I'm just... learning a lot, and I'm processing it I guess. And I won't let you down." I added.

"Let me down?" Jules asked genuinely puzzled.

"Well, no one mentioned names, but I realized that I would not have been offered "lessons" without having been recommended by a former student. It didn't take a genius to figure out that YOU sponsored, or recommended me." I smiled knowingly. "It was a complete coincidence that I had actually been a student of Maggie's back in high school... and that I knew Michelle from the very same class... Those two things are still blowing my mind. What are the odds?" I shook my head in amazement.

"Oh my god... what have I done? I've created a monster!" Jules giggled as she punched me in the arm and turned to leave.

"Thanks Jules..." I said again then turned and closed my tailgate before walking around to my door to get in.

I awoke Saturday morning with the sun, as usual, but I soon realized that the sunrise was about all the sun I was likely to see for the day. The skies were leaden with heavy clouds promising rain. I hurried to tend the animals before cleaning up and shaving. I grabbed some toast from the table as I headed out to drive to town. I was wondering if I would have time to get the yard mowed before it began raining but just as I drove up to the Teachers' house the skies opened up and it began to rain. Sitting in my truck I could see Michelle pushing the dinosaur of a lawn mower that belonged to the Teachers up the drive way into the garage. I also noticed that the gas can was still sitting beside the sidewalk at the edge of the front yard. I hopped out of my truck and grabbed the can and ran to the garage. Michelle had just turned from parking the mower and saw me stepping into the garage with the can. Both of us were dripping wet from the rain.

"Thanks." She said taking the can out of my hands and putting it with the mower.

"I don't think we're going to get the yard mowed today." I said looking out at the rain falling steadily.

"No. It doesn't look like it." Michelle said as she joined me standing in the doorway.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Michelle shiver and realized that I had goose bumps on my own arms. Rubbing my arms to shake off the rain water I turned to Michelle.

"I suggest we both get dried off... might as well get cleaned up for our lessons." I smiled and nodded towards the door to the kitchen. I walked over and knocked. Michelle stood next to me and cocked her head questioningly but didn't say anything. Moments later the inner door opened and Penny took one look at us both standing there dripping water and ushered us inside. The cooler air conditioned air felt freezing to me and I suspected to Michelle as well as she was clenching her jaw to keep her teeth from chattering.

"Oh my! You both look like a couple of wet kittens! Go dry off and change into something dry before you catch a cold." Penny gushed. "I'll make us all some hot cocoa to take the chill off. Run along now." She said shooing us along towards the doorway towards the living room and hallway. I paused at the doorway and looked at Michelle. She indicated that she was going downstairs so I turned towards the hallway to the upstairs bathroom. After shedding my wet clothes and drying off, I wrapped myself in a towel and made my way to the guestroom where my spare clothes were stored. Clean socks, a must, but then there was a dilemma... I had no other dry pants, only boxers and tee shirts. If it was just myself and Maggie or Penny in the house I would not have worried about it but Michelle was in the mix and I was not sure if that would be acceptable. I chose a rather long tee shirt and tried it on, it hung down covering about half of my boxers so I decided that it might be okay. Still though, I was hesitant to walk back to the kitchen dressed like this. Biting my lip I gathered my wet clothes into a bundle and headed down the hall.

Entering the kitchen I saw that Maggie had joined us and was sitting at the table stirring a mug of what I assumed was hot cocoa, she looked up and smiled warmly and winked at me. Wait... what? A wink? Okay... Penny was just inside the kitchen from the doorway into the laundry room standing with Michelle who was handing off her bundle of wet clothes. Michelle was dressed in a baggy gray sweatshirt and a knee length plaid skirt, with knee high white socks, no shoes. She looked towards me and blushed quite pink but avoided my eyes. I had to think it was due to my appearing wearing boxers.

Penny took my bundle and told us both to sit. I pulled out a chair at the end of the table to Maggie's left for Michelle. She smiled bashfully and drew her skirt under her legs and sat daintily. I started to pull the next chair to the left for myself but Maggie asked me to sit to her right at the other end of the table. Not seeing that it made any difference other than being a bit further from Michelle I moved to that chair. Penny returned from the laundry room and went to the stove where she had three mugs waiting to be ladled full of hot cocoa. Filling the mugs she set them on the table before Michelle and I before taking a seat with her own mug. Still feeling a bit embarrassed being dressed in only boxers and a tee shirt I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"Ladies, I know it's house rules but I feel like I must apologize at least to Michelle for being so... casually dressed. I'm afraid this is all I had dry to change into." I looked sheepishly at Michelle at the other end of the table and blushed.

Michelle squirmed a bit in her chair and blushed as well before saying softly under her breath. "At least you HAD underwear to put on..." At that both Penny and Maggie giggled but didn't say anything. I wondered what that was all about but didn't say anything either. I stirred my cocoa and then blew on it before taking a hesitant sip. WOW! Still way too hot, so I just held the mug in my hands and let the heat warm them. The kitchen window brightened for a moment then a few moments later the distant rumble of thunder could be heard. I glanced to Penny and saw her shudder briefly and she looked to me and smiled a bit sheepishly. I also noticed that Maggie caught that silent exchange and she gave me a bare hint of a smile as well before turning to Michelle.

"Michelle darling, why don't you bring your cocoa and come with me." Maggie stood, placing one hand on my shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Jim darling, please attend to Penny, she will be working with you today for your lesson." Michelle followed Maggie out of the kitchen and I heard them taking the stairs down to the landing and presumably on down to the lower level, perhaps the classroom. Penny raised her mug to her lips, her hands still shook with a slight tremor as yet another low rumble of thunder shook the kitchen window.

"Penny? Are you okay?" I asked noticing that she was trying very hard to maintain her composure.

"I'm okay... I know it's completely silly of me to be frightened of a little noise... but sometimes I just can't help myself." Penny said in an almost whispered voice.

"Well if it's any solace, from the sound of the thunder the storm is moving away and it will be over with soon." I told her just as yet another rumble sounded, but this one much softer. Penny looked at me and smiled shyly and nodded her head.

"Well now, just what are we going to do for today's lesson?" Penny asked with a return of confidence and perhaps a bit of mischief in her voice and batted her big blue eyes innocently.

"I'm sure I have no idea as in all honestly I never have seen a syllabus for this course madam teacher." I smiled and batted my eyes in return before finally taking another sip of my hot cocoa. "Mmmm this is really good!" I exclaimed and looked again at my mug. "It's very... rich." I added.

"It's Maggie's recipe, instead of simply milk, she adds fresh cream to the cocoa." Penny offered as she sipped her own mug and closed her eyes and smiled. "She has good tastes." She added as an afterthought.

"Yes she does..." I said softly watching Penny's face as she relaxed, her eyes closed and obviously in thought. Then One eyebrow shot up and she cracked her eyes open halfway and gave me a sidelong glance as she processed what I had just said. She didn't comment but she gave me a wary smile and a knowing wink before closing her eyes once more.

"Jim darling, you're a flatterer..." Penny said and licked her lips.

"No, Penny, I'm honest, but sometimes I say things that I should keep to myself." I said sheepishly.

"Well you're still a flatterer even if you don't mean to be." Penny said sweetly. We sat in silence for a while after that as we finished our cocoa. With the final sip of her cup Penny cocked her head slightly to one side and a decidedly mischievous smile slowly spread across her angelic face. "Taste indeed." She said with a purr. Standing up she gathered our mugs and spoons and set them in the sink. Turning back to me she took my hand and asked me to follow her.

I was led down the hallway to Penny's bedroom. She closed the door behind me and led me to the side of her bed and turned to face me. She took my other hand in hers so she was holding both, standing toe to toe she had her head tilted down as if looking at my chest, but her eyes were somewhere distant, perhaps looking inward as she composed her next words carefully.

"Today we will begin a new chapter in your... education. Tell me Jim, honestly now, there is no wrong answer... When you kiss a girl, what do you feel?" Penny asked her head still bowed and looking up into my eyes through her eyelashes.

"Whew... that's a pretty broad question..." I said not knowing where to begin exactly. "I feel so many things..."

"Do you? Just tell me a few of them, don't think about it..." Penny pushed.

"I... I feel excitement. I feel... electrified... I feel... connected, connected to the woman that I'm kissing. I feel... Her." I spoke still reaching for everything.

"Go on... what else?" Penny prompted me softly, raising my hands to her lips and turning my hands to kiss my palms softly.

"I feel... her excitement. I feel her... pleasure." I added, marveling at the tingling sensation from the touch of Penny's lips on just the palms of my hands.

"Jim, don't you think that perhaps the girl you are kissing feels the same things?" Penny asked, pressing my palms to her cheeks.

"I... guess so, I've never really thought about it." I admitted.

"Tell me darling, when we, Maggie and I both, did the touch exercises, did you learn that the person being touched feels as much as the person doing the touching?" The question was posed in such a soft voice that I almost didn't hear it.

"Yes of course." I said, beginning to see where she was leading me with these questions.

"So if you can feel a girl's excitement in her kisses, a girl can feel yours as well... but don't you think that kisses don't have to be confined to just the lips for those sensations to be shared?" Penny tilted her head up and her mischievous smile spread into a warm almost pouting invitation for what else, but a kiss. With my hands already pressed to her cheeks, I drew her closer to me and did just that, I kissed Penny softly on those amazingly expressive lips, her eyes half closed as she sighed into our kiss. Pulling back she again looked deep into my eyes, those beautiful blue eyes boring into my very core. Jim, everywhere you touch those lips of yours to a girl she will feel your desire, your affection, your excitement. Your lips are indeed electrifying. Think back to the touch exercises... now touch me with your lips." Penny said so seriously that I knew that this was something that was very important to her, and therefore for me to learn.

I pulled her face to me once more and we kissed softly, sensuously, our lips caressing one another and tongues brushing with the barest of effort tentatively, teasingly. Pulling back slightly I moved my lips to Penny's left cheek, another soft sensuous kiss. I moved further along her jaw line to just below her left ear, and that soft spot on her neck for another soft kiss. I felt Penny's arms go around my sides as she pressed herself into me as she pulled me into her, her breasts cushioning us even as her hardened nipples made themselves apparent. With a slight gasp Penny pulled back and placed her hands on my chest halting my kissing for a moment. Without a word and looking intently into my eyes she loosened the tie of her robe and opened it allowing it to fall to the floor behind her. My heart skipped a beat, and even though it was already racing, it sped up even more. Penny licked her lips slowly, and deliberately, then reached out and took my right hand and first brought it palm first to her left breast, the nipple tickling my skin. I resisted the urge to close my thumb and fingers over that fleshy point, just as well since Penny clearly had other things in mind. She drew my hand down over her abdomen, slowly, turning my hand so that my fingers were now pointed downward as she drew it palm first down through that little tuft of hair above her peach. My fingers drifted over and through that oh so downy soft crimson barrier before feeling the moist heated fuzzy flesh between her legs. Penny's peach was damp with her own juices just beginning to seep out along the seam of her velvety lips. A small gasp from her let me know that her excitement was rising if not already as high as my own.