Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frodov
Frodov
121 Followers

"Um... well... you remember earlier this summer when we met again for the first time?" I asked. Michelle nodded so I went on. "Well... It's just that I knew that Jules hung out with mostly other girls who... liked other girls..." I felt my eyebrows crawling all over my forehead as I stammered on. "She had told me that a friend of hers was going to be here mowing, so when I found you here..." I trailed off as I raised my eyes back up to hers. Michelle's gorgeous blue green gems just rolled in her head and she took a deep exasperated breath and pinched me on my side. I yelped and squirmed... Oh god I'm ticklish, and Michelle just discovered that fact. The look of surprise on her face was priceless but the look that grew in her eyes as she realized that I was ticklish almost made me try to turn and bolt for the door. Too late though, her surprised expression turned into a devious feral grin as she dug the fingers of both hands on either of my sides into my ribs and I had to yelp again as I squirmed and tried to grab her arms to make it stop. Turning and twisting and batting at her hands and arms I ended up backing up to the edge of the bed. Michelle realized this and shoved me in the chest with both hands causing me to tip over backwards and fall onto the bed. She was on me in an instant, straddling my waist with both of her legs as she continued to grapple and grope her tickling fingers on my sides and belly and chest and anywhere else that I couldn't protect fast enough. She was laughing and squealing with glee.

At some point I managed to capture her wrists, one in each hand, and finally try to catch my breath as I was panting and breathing hard. Michelle's face was radiant with the biggest happiest smile I had ever seen on her before. We locked eyes again and her smile faded somewhat as we studied one another.

"So because I was a friend of Jules, you assumed that I only liked girls huh? Did you or did you not hear me tell you that very morning that Jules was a friend of my roommate Sam? And big deal anyway, so what if I might or might not like other girls, what difference does that make?" Michelle asked sounding just a little put off by the questions. I frowned a little and tried to shrug.

"It really didn't matter I guess I just figured if you liked other girls that you probably wouldn't be the least bit interested in me is all. I didn't want to waste your time or anything. It didn't offend me or anything... wait... what?" I looked at her curiously for a moment. "You do don't you? Maybe not exclusively but you like girls too don't you?" I said with the beginning of a grin. Michelle started to pull her hands away but I held on tight, one because I was pretty sure she'd go on the attack and try tickling me again, and two I wanted to pull her down to me so badly I could taste her lips even then.

"What makes you think that I might like girls too?" Michelle challenged me with one eyebrow raised and her head tipped to one side.

"Oh... maybe a whole bunch of hickeys on a certain teacher we have in common... or some rather... interesting sounds heard during a recent tutoring session with another teacher that we have in common..." I insinuated with a single raised eyebrow of my own and a knowing grin. Oh my god! Michelle began to blush and she averted her eyes as her grin turned into a sheepish grimace. Her eyes widened and she turned them back to mine.

"Did Maggie tell you about that?" She asked, her face almost going pale.

"Not in detail if that's what you're asking, no. But she said that she had been 'working' with you and the two of you had gotten... carried away. So much so that Penny had stepped in and took over the exercise and Maggie excused herself. Then I showed up..." Now it was my turn to avert my eyes and blush self-consciously as I trailed off my explanation. Michelle smelled blood and her eyes narrowed and she struggled with her wrists in my hands, placing her hands flat on my chest and digging her fingers into my tee shirt... and flesh.

"Yeah... you showed up... Just what happened with you that afternoon anyway? You seemed, distracted as we were leaving that day." She asked as she leaned down closer to my face, staring intently into my eyes.

"Um... well... You know, a gentleman doesn't... kiss and tell..." I started to try to avoid her question, but her fingers digging into my chest and her thighs clamping onto my waist and her intense leering stare gave me pause. I knew I had to elaborate a bit more. "It's all your fault!" I giggled.

"What was my fault?" She sat back up, confusion clouding her face.

"Your fault that Maggie practically raped me!" I sputtered. The confusion on Michelle's face fell away and shock and surprise replaced it, her mouth dropping open and her eyebrows, both, shot up as her eyes went wide.

"She raped you? RAPED?" Michelle gasped, her fingers went slack on my chest.

"Well, okay... not raped... but she was so worked up, OVER YOU, that she... well... she apologized and even asked first but holy crap! What did you do to her anyway? I want to learn THAT!" I spoke reverently and in awe. "Was it giving hickeys that did it? Or... something else?" I asked in a more playful tone. Maybe it was the mention of hickeys for the second time in this little conversation that did it, but Michelle blushed yet again. Her glare softened to one of coy playfulness as her fingers began to knead my chest and she leaned down closer to me. She turned her head to the side still giving me a sly sidelong glance and she licked her lips.

"You know, I didn't mean to leave hickeys on Maggie... I just... got carried away I guess. I kind of get excited sometimes." She purred as she rose her tight little backside up off my waist and brought her upper torso down yet closer to my chest. I hesitantly released her wrists and ran my hands up her arms to her shoulders then along her back on either side. Michelle's face was now an inch or so from my own. We were sharing the same breaths noses almost touching, eyes locked onto each other. Her eyes were half closed as were mine, our heads tipped slightly to one side or the other as our noses brushed and our lips gently met once more. Maybe it was me but I could have sworn there was an electric charge that passed between us. Perhaps Michelle felt it too because she actually let out a tiny little moan as her eyes closed and her lips pressed harder. Our tongues met again and began to dance as this kiss evolved into a passionate soul deep experience.

Michelle's hands left my chest, her right hand sliding along my left shoulder, her left hand sliding alongside the right side of my neck and wrapping around the top of my head to brush at my left ear. Somehow my own hands had wandered as well, both of my thumbs had slipped into the waistband of Michelle's jeans. My hands were now literally pulling her by her britches down onto me. After a minute or two of this exchange I broke off our kiss giggling to myself.

"What's so funny?" Michelle asked in a breathless voice.

"I was just wondering if giving you a hickey or two would have the same effect on you as it seemed to do for Maggie." I chuckled again and Michelle dug the fingers of her right hand into the meat of my shoulder before mashing her lips back to mine and beginning round two. I released my death grip on Michelle's jeans and my hands slid upwards along her side, slipping under her loose worn tee shirt. Her warm soft skin was a marvel as was the feel of my thumbs bumping ever so slightly over each of her ribs. My fingers extended and splayed flat across her small back, the middle fingers just gliding over the bumps of her spine. I froze momentarily as I realized that I was touching her bare flesh and I was just under her shoulder blades... that meant she was not wearing a bra. Of course, Michelle wasn't very big in the chest department to start with but the thought of her being bra less intrigued me. Michelle must have sensed my hesitance as she too paused our kiss and pulled back looking at me, a smile playing on her lips as she pushed herself up to a sitting position still straddling me. She crossed her arms over her belly and grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt in each hand and lifted pulling the shirt up and over her head. Oh my god! I had to swallow as I looked up in awe my eyes taking her in from the waistband of her jeans up across her flat trim belly, her barely protruding rib cage to those succulent gorgeous little breasts standing out, levitating, with those two little hard points of her nipples standing proudly. On upwards along Michelle's bare arms still up over and framing her graceful neck and breathtaking face. A face that was smiling down at me, well, smirking really as she realized I was mesmerized by her naked boldness. Bringing her arms down alongside her breasts she squeezed her arms together pressing those small perky wonders together making them appear bigger. Milky white with pink little aureola about the size of quarters with bright pink nipples the size of pencil erasers. Michelle reached down and took my wrists in her hands and brought my hands to those smallish globes. The first thought that registered in my mind was they were sooooo soft. Firm, but soft... except for those little nipples, rubbery but firm they tickled the palms of my hands.

Michelle's eyes, those gorgeous ocean deep blue green gold flecked bedazzling eyes rolled up in her head as she closed her eyes and her head tipped back on her neck as my hands gently pressed and squeezed her small B cup breasts. Her hands slid from my wrists down the outside of my forearms to grip my elbows. Her body tipped forward and leaned into my hands and she gasped and moaned softly when her nipples found themselves being squeezed gently and rolled between my thumbs and forefingers. When I gently but firmly pulled them, stretching them out and down towards myself she opened her eyes and leaned forward some more looking hungrily into my eyes silently urging me for more. I released one breast from my left hand and reached around behind her to place my hand on her back and pull her towards my face. She sensed what I had in mind and both of her hands planted themselves on the bed on either side of my head as she brought her torso and those delectable breasts to my face. Hovering over me her breasts hung enticingly, I raised my head up and gently kissed first one, then the other along the soft undersides. Michelle moaned a bit louder as my lips brushed across one nipple, and again with the other. Softly kissing each before mouthing each one in turn pulling with only my lips those firm rubbery gems, then daringly my tongue flicked at them, causing Michelle to gasp again.

Both of my hands were now on the bare skin of Michelle's back. I could feel her tremble with each little kiss and flick of my tongue to her nipples. I could hear her breathing getting ragged between the gasps and quiet moans. Hearing Maggie's voice in my mind, telling me to trust my instincts, to be bold... I slid my left hand up to Michelle's right shoulder, bent my right leg at the knee and raised and planted my foot on the bed then in one motion I rolled and flipped us so that Michelle was now on her back and I was atop of her. Her legs were still straddling my torso so I was between them. I kissed my way from her bare breasts up along her throat, along her jaw and them finally once more to her luscious hungry sweet lips. We hungrily mouthed one another, lips slipping and sliding and drawing at one another, our tongues playfully darting about and twirling in a passionate dance. Michelle was holding my head in both of her hands her fingers gripping my hair and ears turning my head one way then another as we lip wrestled. My hands had slipped from her back to be planted on the bed on either side of her chest supporting most of my weight.

Michelle dropped her head back to the bed breaking our kiss as she panted trying to catch her breath. Her half closed eyes had a dreamy look to them, her parted lips curled up at the corners in a self satisfied smile as her hands slid down my neck to my shoulders. She knitted her brows a bit and narrowed her eyes, the smile turning into a bit of a frown. Releasing my shoulders she brought her hands under my arms and to my waist. I half jumped thinking that she was going to go on the attack and tickle me again but instead she grinned and grabbed the bottom of my tee shirt and pulled it up over my back to my shoulders. I sat up so that she could pull it over my head and arms before she tossed it aside. She then placed her hands on either of my shoulders and ran them slowly over my chest, her eyes followed her hands as she caressed my pectoral muscles and her palms then fingers bumped over my own rather stiff nipples. That decidedly feral grin returned as Michelle took each of my nipples and pinched them between her thumbs and forefingers, tweaking and rolling them and pulling them gently. My body shuddered involuntarily and this caused Michelle to giggle. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back as she giggled before reopening her eyes and locking them on my own. Her smile faded as I leaned back down to her and she raised her head to meet mine as we once more engaged in another round of heated kisses and tongue play. Michelle drew my bottom lip in between her teeth and trapped it, pulling gently as she moaned. I was cupping the left side of her face in my right hand now marveling in the softness and warmth of her skin. She had let go of my nipples at some point, I'm not sure when, and her hands had slid further down, across my abdomen and around to my hips. I felt her hands sliding across and gripping my ass, one cheek in each hand as we continued to kiss and tongue each other breathlessly.

Somewhere on the edges of my awareness I heard a muffled crinkly sound and apparently so did Michelle because suddenly her left hand stopped gripping my ass cheek. She dropped her head back to the bed with a puzzled expression on her face even as she gasped for air. I felt her fingers dip into my back pocket and I heard that crinkly sound again as she pulled something out of my pocket. She brought her arm and hand around and up between us so she could examine what she had found. It was the condom that Penny had slipped to me earlier and I had nervously tucked away in my back pocket. I had forgotten about it until this very moment. Oh No! What would Michelle think?

"Well what have we here?" she asked turning her head and giving me a suspicious sidelong glance raising one eyebrow questioningly. My mind was racing. How was I to explain having a condom so conveniently in my back pocket? Would she think that I had planned on maybe arranging to use it, with her?

"You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you..." I said in a subdued voice blushing and biting my lip abashedly. Michelle simply tilted her head to the other shoulder and raised her other eyebrow silently saying 'try me'. I shrugged internally and swallowed. "While you, Jules and Maggie came into this room from the front room Penny pulled me aside and slipped this into my hand. She whispered to me that just in case I might need one it was better that I had one. I thought she was just teasing me or something, you know how she is..." I shrugged and grinned sheepishly down at Michelle. She continued to stare into my eyes and then her features softened as she began to shake softly with a silent giggle... Then she closed her eyes and tilted her head back and roared with laughter, her feet drumming on the top of the bed. After a moment or two of this with me watching perplexed and a little confused, Michelle looked back up at me still giggling. She took the condom she had pulled from my back pocket and put it in her mouth to hold with her teeth as she pressed up from the bed with her feet raising herself up enough to slip her hand under her to her own back pocket. She pulled out and dropped back to the bed before pulling her hand back up between us and held up another condom. She still shook with giggles as she took the first condom out of her teeth before speaking.

"When I went upstairs to get the rest of the doughnuts Maggie pulled me aside and slipped me a condom too. She said that if for some reason you or more likely, I, got carried away... I might need this." Michelle sputtered out between giggles. "I think those two might be trying to play matchmakers or something." I just smiled as I rolled off to Michelle's side to lie beside her my head propped up on my right hand as I took one of the condoms from her with my left and contemplated it.

"Maybe they're not matchmaking but looking out for two people they care about..." I said softly then smiled sheepishly as I glanced at Michelle's face as she held the other condom in both hands and was turning it and lost in thought.

"Do you think they really care? About us I mean? Sometimes Maggie seems so... distant... but then other times..." Michelle trailed off and glanced over at me blushing demurely.

"I know they care about you, especially Maggie... Penny just loves everyone I think." I snorted and smiled as Michelle looked at me and grinned knowingly at the mention of Penny. "I think both of them have big soft hearts and they get attached to certain students from time to time. In your case, and mine too I think, it's because Maggie has a history with us." At the mention of this Michelle's eyes took on a distant look as she was undoubtedly looking back in time, there was a soft smile playing at the corners of her lips when she glanced back and locked her eyes on mine once more.

"I wish I could have gotten to know you better back then." Michelle declared in a barely audible whisper. "I wondered where you went..." She spoke mostly to herself I think. I reached out with my left hand still holding one of the condoms and I folded my hand over both of hers and her condom and squeezed gently.

"I can't change the past... but I'm here now. If you would still like to get to know me... better... I promise I won't run away again." I told her in a soft steady voice. She tilted her head slightly to her left shoulder, closer to me and nodded once never taking her eyes off of mine. I leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips, a slow delicate sensual kiss with only our lips touching. It was electric in its intensity all the same. Drawing back slightly so that her one eye became two again in my view, I grinned facetiously. "As long as you don't tickle me that is..." and yelped as she suddenly grabbed at my ribs with both hands and rolled over on top of me again giggling and squealing... or was that me giggling and squealing?

Once more, after much squirming and struggling with fast flying agile hands and fingers I managed to grab Michelle's hands at the wrists and bring her assault to bay. Somehow her scrunchy had come loose and her curly auburn locks were sprayed wildly about her face and shoulders, the loose curls flowing and bouncing. Michelle's bare breasts seemed to grow slightly with every breath she took then recede a bit as she exhaled, her little nipples standing out proud and wanting attention.

"What if I want to touch you?" She demanded petulantly sticking out her bottom lip in an attempt to look like she was pouting, but the look just wouldn't work with the excited joy in her eyes.

"I have... no... problems with... you touching... me..." I panted trying to catch my breath "Just don't... tickle me!" I pleaded. Michelle rolled her beautiful eyes and puffed out a breath from the corner of her mouth blowing some stray strands of her hair out of her face.

"Fine! I won't tickle you..." Michelle conceded but I noticed out of the corner of my eye that her fingers were crossed and there was still a hint of mischief in her eyes as she smiled down at me innocently. I looked at her and raised one eyebrow questioningly and slowly released her wrists then shot both my hands to her breasts and latched my fingers onto her nipples and just held them, barely squeezing them in a challenging way. Michelle turned her head a bit to one side and raised both eyebrows as if asking me if I really wanted to do that. She licked her lips and narrowed her eyes and asked. "Is that a threat or a promise?"

Frodov
Frodov
121 Followers
123456...8