Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jim..." She sighed and I began tasting her dewy treasure. Long slow licks up along first one side then just as slowly back down along the other side, alternating licking and kissing the moist wrinkly tender fleshy folds. Her soft curly hair tickled my nose but the scent nearly made me dizzy it was so intoxicating. A sweet tangy flavor on my tongue, and Michelle's gasps and soft moans were music to my ears. I slipped my tongue in between the folds at the bottom, sinking into her entrance feeling her heat and tasting the source of her nectar. I toyed with the edges of her inner lips as they began to swell and peek out from their veiled hiding place as I ran my tongue up the part between her lips to the top. My nose bumped the side of her swollen clit and Michelle jumped as if jolted by an electrical charge. Halting my upward advance I gently blew across her clit earning myself a long low moan. She jumped again as I darted my tongue out and ran it along the side of her clit. Pressing my face in tighter I wrapped my lips around her little power stem and lightly sucked on it. The raking fingers and pulling hair on my head told me that I was having the desired effect on Michelle. I slipped first one finger then a second into the wet entrance as I continued to suck on her clit and every now and then take a swipe at it with the tip of my tongue. I felt Michelle hook her left leg around over my right shoulder and around my neck, the heel of her left foot on my back just below my left shoulder. She started chanting "Yes... yes... yes... yessssss" as her hips pressed up off the bed and her left hand pressed my head more tightly as if desperately needing more contact. I curled my fingers rubbing at and along the underside of her clit from the inside, the tender flesh was so wet now that it made a squishing sound each time my fingers went in or out. "Yes... Yes... Yes... Yesssss" She chanted getting louder with each word. I reached up under Michelle's leg wrapped around my shoulders and grabbed the top of her left thigh pulling her leg tighter onto my neck and shoulder while gripping it firmly. I closed my teeth lightly over her battered clit while still sucking on it and lashing it with my tongue, now I rolled it gently between my teeth as I continued to piston my fingers in and out of her sopping wet honey pot. I could feel Michelle tensing up as her climax built up to her trigger point, she was running right on the verge, and then she was there. Her hips rose off the bed as her entire body seized and stiffened into rigidity. No more chanting, no breathing just a prolonged silence frozen like a vibrating statuette, one heartbeat, two, three...

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" She roared, then she began to convulse, her stomach muscles clenching and releasing over and over in waves, her hips literally bouncing up and down on the bed, her leg jumping with spasms. I could feel her inner walls clasping and releasing my fingers as they were suddenly awash with a hot flood of juices. With my head in a leg lock I couldn't look up to see what else was going on so I continued to suck at her clit for a moment then after I released it I lowered my tongue down to lap up the abundance of her juices drooling out of her hot little honey hole. My hand was soaked to the wrist. When I felt the tension in her leg around my neck loosen I pulled back and extricated myself so that I could breathe again. Michelle was breathing, panting raggedly, her eyes closed once more and her mouth slack jawed and agape. Her curly auburn hair was tossed and draped over half her face sticking to the sweat that covered almost every exposed inch of her skin. I lay on my stomach still between Michelle's legs, both arms propped up at the elbows, my chin resting on my folded hands as I watched her recover from my handiwork. It was a few minutes of just heavy breathing and settling down. I knew she was almost recovered when she puffed the loose hair out of her face before opening her eyes. She stared at the ceiling and got a goofy grin on her face before she finally raised her head up and looked down to see me watching her.

"Oh... My... God... Jim!" She smiled and let her head flop back down and blew out a deep breath with a "Whew!" She brought both hands to her head and slowly wiped the sweat and hair from her face. She let her arms flop down over her head and she began to giggle. It began as a couple of chuckles then turned into a distinctive girlie giggle complete with a little shimmy of her hips and torso. "YOU ARE WICKED!" She declared to the ceiling before raising her head to lock her eyes on mine and said. "Come here you!" and raised her arm beckoning me to her. Who am I to deny such a request? I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees and crawled up into her arms. My chest lowered onto her warm damp bare breasts as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my still damp face down to hers. She attacked my lips with a ferocity, a lust fueled hunger, much like the first time we ever kissed on the couch upstairs not too long ago. Had I not known better I would have thought she was trying to eat my lips right off of my face. Pulling back after a few moments to catch her breath she still had that goofy half amazed half startled smile on her face. She licked her lips and got a curious expression before her eyes widened then narrowed. Michelle bit her bottom lip then leaned in and licked my upper lip, then my right cheek followed by my chin then my left cheek, she gave me a tongue bath cleaning me of her own juices.

"Mmmmmmm" She purred.

"You taste good don't you?" I commented I stated more than questioned.

"Yes I do." She replied matter of factly as if it was just simply common knowledge. Then she gave me a sly sidelong glance and asked. "But what do you taste like?" She raised a single eyebrow looking at me as she licked her lips. I pursed my lips and shrugged without saying anything. The next thing I knew Michelle had me flat on my back and she was kissing her way down my chest and across my abdomen. This caused my stomach muscles to jump involuntarily, but it wasn't like a tickle it felt good... it felt awesome! Michelle was dragging her hands down my chest with her fingernails lightly scratching my skin. Her fingers raked across the waistband of my jeans and down the front of my crotch as she slid further down the bed. I felt her rake across the bulge in my pants.

"Ooh... what have we here?" She questioned teasingly. I raised my head up and look down the length of my body at her only to see that wicked feral grin and an evil glint in those gorgeous eyes looking back at me. She brought her hands back up to my belt buckle and opened it agonizingly slowly. Next she toyed with the button holding my jeans closed. When she had it opened she trailed her right hand upwards drawing the backs of her fingertips up through the hair on my lower abdomen all the way up to my naval. I couldn't suppress the shudder I made because the sensation was just a hair shy of being a tickle, this caused Michelle to grin even bigger. She reversed the direction and just as slowly dragged her hand back down until her fingers were once more at the top edge of my jeans. She daintily picked up the zipper pull with just her index finger and her thumb and began to slowly, slowly, oh so terribly slowly draw the zipper down to open it. When it finally reached the bottom of its travel she released the pull and traced her index finger back up along the side of the zipper, the fingernail clicking over each tooth on the now opened zipper.

"Tighty whities?" She commented when her fingers reached my now wide open waistband and noticed my underwear. "Hmmm... it's going to have to come down too I think." She teased again as her index finger dipped beneath the elastic band and slid along the top back and forth a couple of times as she gave me that wicked grin again. Reaching up with her left hand Michelle slipped her fingers under the waistbands of both my briefs and my jeans and tugged. "A little help maybe?" She teased. I raised my hips and felt my pants and shorts slide down off my hips and to my thighs. With my head pressed backward into the bed as I lifted I did not get to see the immediate expression on Michelle's face when my previously trapped bulge was suddenly freed and it popped up in all its glory. I did however hear Michelle's verbal appreciation. "Mmmmmmm... That's nice." She purred as much to herself as to me.

Now I know I'm not exactly the biggest guy out there as far as the size of my natural endowment. I am not overly proud of it anyway, likewise, I make no excuses for it either. I am what I am, and so far in my life as an adult I've not received any complaints from the few women I've shared it with. That said, I still get a little anxious each time I share what I have for the first time.

"I almost wish I had a blindfold on..." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" Michelle asked as she looked past my rigid appendage and gave me a curious grin. "Did you do that exercise too?" She asked.

"Both of them..." I admitted as I grinned sheepishly in Michelle's direction.

"Wait... Both?" Michelle asked puzzled.

"Well... I think one might have been improvised... Penny kind of does that sometimes I think." I offered.

"Yeah..."Michelle giggled "She does kind of invent things sometimes. She just likes to have fun I think. I can get behind that though... and I'm looking at something I think can be a lot of fun." Michelle said with almost a growl in her voice. As she said that she slid backwards off the bed and stood up. She then bent forward and grabbed my jeans and shorts and pulled them completely off my legs. I swallowed and fought mightily against the reflex to reach down and cover myself up. Instead, I raised myself up on my elbows and tried to look confident as I watched Michelle... as she looked at me, she let her eyes run slowly up my body from my feet to my groin, paused there a moment as she licked her lips and then continued up across my naked torso and finally settled on my face. Her facial expression changed in an instant, from one of near wonder to first an embarrassed grin that morphed into that hungry predatory leer.

Looking like some kind of lioness or other big cat she slowly crawled back onto the bed on her hands and knees, inching closer to where my legs came together and my erection stood like a fleshy sentinel. Pausing near my knees, Michelle took her right hand and began to lightly draw it up the inside of my left thigh, her fingers tickling through the hair on my legs. Maybe it was that or the anticipation of her touching what few other women had, maybe it was the hungry look in her eyes... maybe it was the sight of her lithe nude body with her pert breasts hanging and swaying with each movement but I shivered and let out a soft moan. Looking up from her close scrutiny and watching her own hand, Michelle grinned fiercely and bit her bottom lip before looking back down at what she was doing. She repeated the same move with her left hand on my right thigh, and again I moaned... Oh my god! With both hands resting feather light on the insides of my thighs, within inches of my proud manhood I was nearly panting in anticipation now. Michelle glanced up at my face once more and locked her eyes on mine. Not breaking eye contact, her hands began to move again, slowly... painfully slowly... Her thumbs finally making first contact with the wrinkly flesh of my scrotum. My balls jumped of their own accord causing me to gasp, and Michelle to giggle. Still biting her lip and locking eyes with me her hands curled around the base of my member until her fingers met on the topside of my shaft. She drew her thumbs together as one up over my sack to close around the base of my shaft. My jaw went slack and my mouth drooped open as I inhaled deeply and my backside tightened as if to push my hips up to meet her hands.

One eyebrow arched upwards in silent questioning as Michelle continued to study my face for every minute reaction I made to her touch. With deliberate excruciating slowness she gently squeezed her hands together and drew them up the length of my shaft. It might have only been a heartbeat or two but to me it seemed like maybe a week in the doing. As her thumbs and index fingers rose and encountered the underside edge of my circumcised head, my mushroom, the sensation overpowered my ability to maintain eye contact. My eyes closed and my head fell back on my relaxed neck as I gasped and let out a long low moan. I could feel Michelle's hands slipping, one finger after another bump, bump bumping over the edge like speed bumps until just the heels of her palms were still making contact with that oh so sensitive crown. And then... she reversed... Just as agonizingly slow she began drawing her hands back down. Again... bump, bump, bumping over the edge of my mushroom until it popped clear of her soft, hot feminine grip. Down the shaft they slid, slowly, until her hands brushed against my root and pubic hair was pushed aside as her hands released me and flattened out on my groin to either side.

"Oh my god Chelle..." I hissed. "That feels... sooooo good..." I breathed out, and shuddered again.

"It's so soft... and hard at the same time she said as if in a trance. I brought my head back up and looked down at her as she still knelt there between my legs, her hands on my groin to either side of my erection. I gave another involuntary shudder as she licked her lips. "There's a little drop coming out of that little slit on the end..." She said and looked up at me as if for an explanation.

"Umm... I'm not sure what the scientific name for it is... I've always heard it called 'pre-cum'... it's normal. I think it's a natural lubricant... kind of like when you get wet." I half choked out and felt myself blushing.

"Really?" Michelle asked with her tongue stuck in one corner of her mouth as her eyes narrowed and she glanced back down on my weeping member. "So it's not pee or anything then?" She murmured... Looking back up at me that lone eyebrow arching again before she leaned over closer bringing her head to within a couple of inches as if to get a closer look... a much closer look. Her loose curly auburn hair brushed against the head and I jumped again from the sensation. Oh god... Michelle looked up at me with that decidedly wicked grin on her face as she just realized that she had found another way of tormenting me. She let the second eyebrow arch up then tilted her head forward and shook it vigorously. Her hair wind milled and whipped about thrashing my poor naked unsuspecting cock. I fell flat back against the bed groaning and I heard Michelle burst out giggling like a schoolgirl.

When the sensory overload passed and the giggling subsided I lay there with only the feeling of Michelle's warm hands still pressing my flesh on either side of my erection. Curious I rose up again on my elbows and looked down my body. She still knelt there watching me, glancing from my face to my cock, first studying one side of it, and then leaning slightly to the other side to study it as well. One more glance my way with a narrowed eyed feral grin she leaned closer and opened her mouth to let her tongue extend. She lightly touched the underside of the top of my mushroom, and let it slide up under then through the little slit with yet another pearl of moisture beading up in it. Pulling her tongue back in she closed her mouth and tasted it. Michelle's head leaned to one side and then back to the other before looking back up at me and smiling in a self satisfied way. Again she leaned closer and her tongue came back out. She licked along the very edge of my mushroom, slowly working her way all the way around it clockwise. When she had nearly completed her circuit, my hips bucked on their own and she drew her head back in surprise. She glanced up at me and winked... Winked? I wasn't sure what to make of that but then I didn't really have time as in the next instant I lost my mind and any ability to think cognitively as Michelle opened her lips and she engulfed the entire head of my cock, her tongue again making that circuit around the edge but this time it didn't stop, it went round and round and round. I must have put fingerprints in that bedspread as my hands were clenched so tightly that my knuckles were white. My eyes were clenched closed and I saw stars and fireworks inside my eyelids. I would like to say that I gasped or moaned but I can't as I literally lost the ability to breath at that moment. Again... it was probably only a few heartbeats in time but I think I aged ten years in those few heartbeats. Oh I did gasp, and moan, but it wasn't until Michelle drew her mouth back off of me with a pop and she rose up to evaluate me, or gloat maybe.

"Mmmmmmm... tasty." She said from somewhere a hundred miles away... I could barely hear her over the roaring in my ears. I opened my eyes again as the fireworks drifted away on the wind behind my eyelids. Michelle still had that feral look in her eyes but her grin was gone, instead it was a soft knowing smile. One that told me that this exploration was not over yet. Lifting her right hand from beside my erection she brought her fingers to the oh so sensitive crown and gently pushed him up flat to my abdomen. She leaned down again and her lips parted again for her tongue. With only the very tip she gently nudged that excruciatingly sensitive spot under the crown just below the weeping slit. I jumped of course, I couldn't help it. Michelle's tongue didn't retreat this time however, instead she drew it down the underside of my shaft, slowly all the way to where it merged into the wrinkly flesh of my nut sack. Then she started back upwards, retracing her path in reverse. Back at the crown her tongue slipped back inside her mouth... that sweet sexy incredibly wicked mouth with those luscious pouting lips. Lips that puckered ever so slightly as she tilted her head to one side and gently kissed the underside of my shaft before drawing those same lips from the tip to the base just like she had done with her tongue. I managed to keep my eyes open this time but I could not stifle the moan that escaped my lips. But the surprises were not over yet. Once Michelle's lips were at the base of my shaft, the few scraggly curly hairs on my nut sack tickling her chin no doubt, she continued down across that wrinkly flesh until almost at the bottom. Suddenly she inhaled, her lips parting just enough for one of my balls to pop into her mouth. OH MY GOD! No moans, no groans, no gasps... I was breathless and in shock! Around and around and around I felt her tongue chasing and lashing at my one poor ball, the other cowering away from its twin on the outside of Michelle's mouth, her nose brushing against the outside of the bag covering him. I think I was just about to scream as Michelle pulled her mouth, and my sack and my one lone ball along with her until finally with a pop it escaped that whirling tongue and toothy confines.

"Mmmmmmmm" I heard as Michelle dropped her head back down and did the exact same thing to the other side of my sack and the other stunned ball. That was it! I couldn't take it anymore. I collapsed back onto the bed again and I know I moaned this time and I not only heard but I FELT Michelle giggling. HOLY CRAP! I COULD FEEL THAT right through my balls and my cock! "Pop" went the second ball as she stretched and then released it. I felt Michelle's lips once more on the underside of my shaft as she kissed and licked her way back up to the crown. She pulled the poor guy back upright off of my abdomen and kissed the top of his head softly, once, twice, and expecting a third I was caused to gasp again as it was instead engulfed once more in her hot wet mouth. This time her tongue only rocked back and forth along the underside of my shaft as she slowly lowered her lips and mouth down my length. At over just halfway down she gagged a bit and halted backing off just a bit. I heard her take a deep breath through her nose and then she began to bob up and down, slowly at first. Michelle's lips would slide up to just under the edge of the head and then back down until just about where she would gag, and then repeat. She built up speed and settled into a rhythm, up and down, up and down. I felt a new sensation as her right hand wrapped around the shaft below where she was able to take into her mouth. At first she just held me firmly in her grip as she bobbled up and down, but then her hand fell into the same motion as her lips and mouth. Her left hand was pawing at my groin as her right and her mouth stroked me like clockwork.

1...345678