Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Michelle..." I moaned. "You're killing me... Ohhhhhh." I croaked as I writhed in the intense pleasure that she was imparting on me. I had had maybe a couple of attempts at blowjobs in my limited experience with other girls, but none had ever been anything like this, not even close. But as enjoyable as it was I knew that like the other times Michelle too would tire before long and give up either from frustration or from just being... well... tired. Part of me enjoyed the hell out of receiving such enjoyment from my partner but the much louder part of my mind pressed me to be giving pleasure rather than receiving it. I guess I felt guilty in a manner of speaking. It was a problem that would plague me all of my life.

As predicted, I'm not sure how long she had been at it but Michelle did indeed either give up or change tact, as she pulled off of me with a wet pop, and sat back on her heels. Her right hand still gripped around my rigid shaft, the swollen mushroom reddened and wet with her saliva. Michelle was actually panting, either from her efforts or maybe from her own excitement.

"Well that was fun." She chirped with a grin. "But I think I'm ready to try something else now." She said as she continued to stroke my cock with her right hand. I gulped and swallowed knowing that we were taking the next big step.

"Are you sure?" I panted out sounding far meeker than what I felt. "I mean, I'm willing but I'll understand if... you aren't sure." I offered in all sincerity. Michelle's face split in a smirk as she paused her right hand and rose up on her knees so she could crawl towards me. I was still propped up on my elbows to look down my body towards her. First her hands, one then the other, then her knees, one then the other crossed over my hips to straddle my waist and torso. Michelle's breast, dangling what little they did, their nipples firm with excitement brushed through the hair on my chest and pressed against my skin as she moved closer to my face. Her smirking grin and hungry eyes never wavering as she approached. She leaned down and kissed my collar bone on my left side, then trailed kiss after kiss up along my neck, to my chin and finally onto my lips. I brought my arms around her and pulled her down with me as I let myself fall back to the bed. Michelle's hands were once more running her fingers through my hair and grasping at my head as we danced with our lips and tongues stealing one another's breath away.

As we locked in that passionate lip battle Michelle upped the temperature even more by rubbing and grinding her naked wet crotch on my abdomen. Her soft fleshy ass cheeks were bumped against the head of my cock that was leaning towards her ready to go. I had both of my arms wrapped around her, my forearms snaked up over her shoulder blades and my hands grasping at soft flesh and muscle between her neck and shoulders. Michelle was alternating kissing and moaning. Some instinctive drive from deep within my long dormant caveman mind moved my right hand over to the back of Michelle's head to grab a handful of that wavy mass of curly hair. I pulled none too lightly causing Michelle to arch her neck and head backwards exposing her throat. She gasped and let out a long long moan from the depths of her lust as I latched onto her exposed throat with my hungry lips. I kissed and nipped with my teeth down to that hollow at the base of her throat. Then with a angry sounding snarl she yanked her head back down to face me, there was an almost frightening fire in those blue green eyes that I had never seen before.

"I want YOU, NOW!" She growled baring her teeth like a tigress. Both of her hands were pressing into my shoulders as she ground and pressed her backside against my erection.

"I was just going to tell you the same thing..." I panted giving her my own version of that same hungry look. Then my eyes softened with a touch of uncertainty. "Um... what did we do with those condoms?" I asked glancing to my side.

"Arrrrrrgggghhhh!" Michelle growled again as she franticly looked on one side of me to the other. "Wait... roll over!" She demanded of me. I twisted beneath her and she let out a triumphant "YES!" as she snatched one of the foil packets off the bedspread beneath my back. As I rolled back over, with her still straddling me she held up the condom package in her right hand as if it were some kind of talisman, that feral grin was back on her face her brows knitted and that half grin with her bottom lip tucked in her teeth. I took the condom from her and her face fell instantly into a pout. I froze then giggled. Yes, giggled of all things to do at that moment seeing her go from a feral grin to a pout in less than a heartbeat was just... well... I giggled!

"Chelle... unless you want to put it on me you're going to have to move for a moment so I can." I smiled and raised one eyebrow. She looked at me for another heartbeat, that pout turning into a sheepish grin as she snatched the condom package back from my hand and wiggled happily. She rose up on her knees and scooted backwards down my body. My aching erection dragging along the hot wet flesh of her sex, dragging through those soft curly hairs that were drenched with her own juices or sweat maybe at this point. When it was finally in front of her it was hard to tell whose crotch it was coming out of. Her sex was literally sitting on my balls. Any other time I would have loved to just stay like that for a while and experience that hot wet feeling for a couple of hours maybe. Oh my god!

Michelle's bottom lip was back in her teeth again as she took the foil packet and carefully tore one corner splitting the foil and freeing the latex from inside. Michelle flipped the now empty wrapper casually over her shoulder and studied the rolled up latex sleeve in her hot little fingers. She carefully brought it down to the mushroom crown of my waiting member. She began rolling it down over the top but then it stopped. Before I could caution her to stop she tried to drag it down further and it broke. Crap! Michelle's jaw dropped open and her eyes got huge, she looked down at the ruined protection then glanced up at me in horror realizing that it was now useless. One heartbeat... Two heartbeats... Three... and we both exclaimed at the exact same moment. "The OTHER ONE!" And then the scramble was on. I rolled over and Michelle dived forward, both of us scrabbling about the top of the bed looking for the other errant condom package. After a few moments of frantic searching I gave up and hung my head... That's when I heard Michelle giggling again. She literally fell over on her side rolling and holding her stomach as she continued to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused. Moments ago she would have fought a grizzly bear to put her hands on that condom package... now she's giggling and laughing? She looked back up at me and then started giggling yet again. This time however she reached over and swatted me with the flat of her hand on my bare ass cheek. There stuck to the sweat on my skin was the missing condom package. She peeled it off with her fingers and held it up waving it teasingly in her hand grinning like an idiot. This time I snatched it from her hand and held it in my teeth as I crawled over top of her and straddled her this time. Sitting on her thighs with my still waiting cock waving impatiently in front of me over her abdomen, I slowly and deliberately carefully opened the package. I too, tossed the empty package over my shoulder. Then using the index finger of my right hand I pushed through the little latex ring demonstrating how the contraption would only unroll in one direction. With about an inch of the tip sticking out over the roll I pinched it lightly with my left index finger and thumb and brought the condom down to my eager soldier I slipped the rolled up portion over the head and while still holding the tip with my left hand I unrolled the condom down my shaft till it was almost all the way to the base. I then brought both of my hands up, fingers splayed and palms up as if to say Ta Da... Michelle swatted my hands away and bucked her hips up beneath me. No words were needed at this point, all the playful thoughts were swept aside, no more goofy looks or grins. This was serious now, I looked down at Michelle and nodded... she returned my look and nodded as well. I scooted back along her thighs and picked up my legs so that she could place both of hers alongside, outside of mine. Michelle drew her legs up, bending at the knees so that her feet were flat on the bed on either side of me. Still on my knees I edged closer to her, my condom covered warrior ready to do his duty. I took it by the base and rubbed it lightly along Michelle's dewy lips, my head brushing against her still swollen clit causing her to jump slightly. I pulled back down and positioned the mushroom point at the base of her lips, the heated slip and slide entrance to heaven. Slowly I pressed it in, I almost closed my eyes the feeling was so intense, the heat the firm softness enveloping my most sensitive appendage. I froze with just the head in and shuddered in delight. I broke my focused stare from my piloting to look up at Michelle's face only to find her eyes squeezed tightly closed, a matching look of total concentration on her sweaty hair matted absolutely gorgeous face. She had both hands grasping the bedspread on either side of her as if it were a life raft.

I edged a little further, maybe an inch or so into that feminine furnace as more of my mind slipped away. Releasing my hold on my cock I placed my hands, one each on each of Michelle's knees. I wasn't even halfway in yet and I could feel my balls churning. I had to keep myself from getting swept away, but holy crap this was hot! I bumped in a little more and Michelle clenched tightly around what was already inside. SHIIIIT!! It felt like she was drawing me in in little pulsing waves. My nuts twitched again. I gasped. I had to get control of myself or this was going to be over before it even started I thought desperately. I pulled back, slowly, until just the very tip of my crown was still in contact with just the very edges of Michelle's heated swollen inner lips. It's like she was kissing me on the head, with fiery wet lips. Looking up I found Michelle's eyes were now open. She looked at me, her mouth still agape and panting her brows knitted as she was trying to figure out what my game was now. She twitched her hips as if to sink my cock back inside but I held back, barely. I looked on, panting and remembering that I had made a promise, a vow really... a self imposed obligation to try to warn any girl I had the fortune to be with, about my weird and sometimes frightening affliction. My "aftershocks"... I shook my head to clear my thoughts and that caused Michelle to look puzzled.

"Chelle... I... I have to tell you something." I gasped out between panting, my heart racing.

"What? Now? Can't it wait?" She asked in disbelief.

"I... I kind of made... a promise... to try." I said with an embarrassed grimace.

"Promise? What are you talking about?"

"Well... I kind of do this... this... thing. After sex..." I edged trying to put it into words that wouldn't freak her out or make her decided to just stop this now and that would be it.

"Huh? What kind of 'thing'? You're not making any sense Jim." Michelle said plaintively, her hands no longer grasping at the bedspread but turned up in supplication her elbows still planted on the bed.

"It's just that, well... after sex I kind of... well... it looks like a seizure or something. It freaks girls out if I don't warn them. I'm okay it's just... weird..." I said hanging my head sheepishly and biting my lip. "I just don't want to scare you or make you freak out." I added with a sheepish grin.

"Arrrrrghhh! Jim... if you don't put that damned cock in me and get started I'm going to freak the hell out alright! I'm going to pin your ass to this bed and climb all over you! You hear me?" She growled.

"Climb all over me?" I asked grinning and squinting my eyes. Michelle responded by grabbing at the bedspread and bucking her hips up into me again. "Oh Ho! It's ON Missy!" I chuckled and thrust myself forward, almost my entire length, modest though it may be, buried it into those heated wanton walls. Michelle moaned and smiled, her eyes closing once more. I drew back slowly till the head was all that remained and then lunged again, this time I buried it to the hilt. Michelle's flaming hot lips spread wide at the base of my cock as they tried to open wider to let more and more of me inside. I halted still deep inside and just ground my body against Michelle's. Her clit was being rubbed by my skin. I rocked slowly from side to side twisting my hips grinding crotch to crotch. I finally began to withdraw, slowly, slowly... till once more only the head remained in touch. Once more I slammed all the way in to the hilt to grind hip to hip, groin to groin. Michelle grunted, then gasped. I repeated this three more times before I changed it up and did something a little different.

I shifted into a slow pump. Slow slow excruciatingly slow all the way in and all the way out. Oh my god it felt so good, at least for me anyway. I swear it felt like Michelle's inner walls were clinging and grasping at me. It was apparent that this was not what Michelle wanted though as she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my waist crossing her ankles behind my backside. She kicked and pulled with her legs and her heels prodded my ass to speed up. Thank god she didn't have spurs on. Of course I sped up. Faster and faster but I knew from the tingling in my balls that going fast was going to make this a very short experience. So I had to break my stride and change it up again... But I knew that I could distract Michelle a little. I pushed hard and bottomed myself out, all in once more and I stopped there. I ground my hips causing my cock to swirl and roll slightly while deep inside. With my left hand I reached down and teased her clit that was still swollen and standing proud, poking out of her little fleshy hood. That pink little nub was like a live wire when I touched it with the tips of my fingers. Michelle's legs stiffened and she pulled me into her with all her might. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she strained her neck and back arching like a gymnast. The strangled guttural sounds coming from her throat almost scared me until her hips fell into a frantic humping rhythm, twisting and grinding on my stiff lance. That was it for me... I knew this match was over, Michelle had won hands down, literally. Her hands were still grasping the bedspread as she ground and growled and pushed me right over the edge. My climax seemed to start in the vicinity of my toes, it was a fiery flowing sensation ripping up my legs and flooding into my balls before flashing like lightning up my spine and exploding simultaneously in the back of my skull and pulsing out through my spasming cock. Pulse after pulse after pulse. My eyes lost focus as the tunnel vision closed in, everything going dark as the light receded to just a tiny pin prick almost too small to see.

My next conscious thought was actually a sensation. It was Michelle's hands prying my hands off the tops of her thighs. In the throes of my own climax I had put a death grip on her legs, squeezing with way too much pressure to be comfortable. As she pried my hands off her thighs I realized that my arms and hands were vibrating, trembling really, my whole body was actually. It was all I could do to lower myself to the bed to lay beside Michelle. I don't even remember pulling out of her or moving her legs so that I could fall flat on my face with a groan. I felt Michelle's right arm and even her right leg drape over me and snuggle close her right hand twirling her fingers in my sweat dampened hair as we both desperately tried to catch our breath.

"Oh my... god..." Michelle panted as her arms and legs still twitched.

"Yeah..." I half laughed in agreement and puffed a lock of Michelle's hair out of my face as I half opened my left eye to look at her flushed sweaty face laying on my left arm. "Lady... you... are danger... ous..." I half whispered as I could feel the tell tale signs of my impending side show. My curse, the aftershock was building. I groaned.

"What?" Michelle asked.

"Hang on... it's comi..." And then it hit me like a runaway train. All the fire and fury of the orgasm I had just experienced moments before came roaring back like some kind of bodily echo. My entire body seized up, tense and trembling like an over tightened spring. My breathing halted... then it exploded. My nerves jumping, every muscle in my body jumped and twitched... and then it was over, and I went limp. I drew a long long long deep breath and released it in a very long sighing exhale. My eyes were still tightly closed and I almost dreaded opening them to see the look that was on Michelle's face. I imagined the worst, fear or horror... the least would be worry or concern. I realized that she was still twirling her fingers in my hair, soothing me. I felt her lips kissing my left arm. That... that's different I thought. No one has ever reacted like that before... Opening my eyes hesitantly I found those big beautiful blue green gems with those fascinating little gold flecks... gazing into mine. I could feel my eyes watering. Oh my god! I had tears in my eyes. What the hell? It was those eyes... Michelle didn't have to say a word, that look could twist my senses, bend my mind into a pretzel, make me forget everything else in the world... those eyes...

"That was... impressive." Michelle whispered in awe. "And this happens every time?" She asked softly as she kissed my arm yet again.

"Yeah... well... anytime I'm with someone anyway. It never happens if I... um... well... you know." I trailed off my explanation. "Hey! You weren't scared?" I asked in curious wonder.

"Yeah... no. If you hadn't given me that little warning before hand I might have freaked the hell out though... so yeah, thanks for that." She giggled into my arm. Call it nerves or just the massively giddy feelings I had as a result of what we had just experienced together but Michelle's giggle was infectious. I chuckled, which caused her to snort and giggle some more, that got me laughing and I rolled over on my back. Michelle rolled with me giggling and snorting to lay across my chest, her sweaty bare breasts mashing flat and pressing into my sweaty hairy chest. Panting again we lay there grinning at each other.

"Chelle..." I began, having to pause to swallow. "I was always taught growing up that I should thank anyone who did something nice for me or gave me a gift of any kind... So... I want to thank you." I choked out as I stroked the back of her head and neck with my right hand. "That was more than I dreamed of..." I paused again, this time in embarrassment as I had just put my foot in my mouth big time. Michelle didn't miss it either, the expression on her face went from mild confusion to wide eyed surprise.

"You dreamed of this?" She sputtered with glee. "You dreamed about me?" She edged on bringing her left hand to lay flat on my chest and she rested her chin on the back of it as her eye brows shot up questioningly and a big goofy grin spread on her face. Those eyes... oh those eyes... sparkled with mischief as she waited for me to elaborate further.

"Well I'd be lying if I said I hadn't. It may have been more like a fantasy from my perspective though... but I already told you why that would have been." I reddened as I smiled sheepishly again. "But what guy in his right mind wouldn't fantasize about you... or dream about you? You are... awesome! You're gorgeous, you're smart, you're funny, and you're a walking talking wet dream Michelle." I babbled effusively. Michelle turned red and that crazy pouting smile spread on those luscious lips as she tried to look demure.

1...345678