Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not threatening anything... but I can promise that I can or will try anything that you would like to, to make you feel good." I said looking up into her beautiful sexy face, as I tugged on the nipples ever so slightly and rolled them between my thumbs and index fingers. The involuntary shudder that went through Michelle and the slight gasp was a sign that she liked it, her smile was my reward. Her eyes were sparkling again with those little gold flecks swimming in the endless blue green depths of those liquid gems. I felt Michelle's hands sliding down my forearms and her hands trying to wrap around them at my elbows. I released her nipples and gently cupped each breast in my hands feeling their weight and petite fullness, they were so soft yet still firm, and warm to the touch. My hands slid on to her sides, my hands flat against her skin, the thumbs pointing back to her breasts and the fingers edging around to her back. I pulled her down to me pressing her soft skin and those breasts into my chest as my right hand slid up to the back of her neck, my fingers tangling in the curls of her wavy hair. Our lips collided and our tongues began to dance again in a breathless energetic oral confrontation.

My mind was split. Part of me was lost in kissing Michelle, and part of me wanted to explore her, all of her. My left hand had slid down her right side to her waist and my fingers were half under and half out of the top of her jeans. Michelle must have been well aware of this as perhaps her mind was split as well. Without breaking our kiss she rose up slightly creating a gap between us. Her breasts were still touching my chest but only barely, her nipples teasing my own. She reached down between us with both of her hands and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans loosening them. Her hands went to her hips and began pushing her jeans down. I released the back of her neck and we stopped kissing long enough to pull back and breath. Panting and smiling nervously... 'nervously?' Michelle stood up on her knees and pushed her jeans down as far as she could. Another puff of air to blow the hair out of her face she grimaced and flopped over on her side to my right, rolling on her back so that both legs were now up in the air she kicked her legs until her jeans were only hanging on one foot. With one more kick they went flying off the end of the bed. Now clad in only a light pink pair of cotton panties, that had a visible wet spot on them at the crotch, Michelle rolled back over on her left side to look at me. She had her left arm crossing over her breasts as if suddenly modest and her right arm draped over her hip with her hand covering up the crotch of her panties. I rolled over on my right side again propping my head up on my right hand and elbow. I mouthed a silent 'WOW' as my eyes traveled from head to toe and back looking at Michelle. This is the first time I had seen... so much of her. The word adorable would seem just a little tame for a description of her charms. Her toned and trim legs were gorgeous as they transitioned into her slightly narrow hips that dipped down to a narrow waistline only to widen slightly again as her flat toned torso and tummy gave way to a small but decidedly feminine bust featuring those beautiful if a little small breasts. Her collar bones stuck out a little as her shoulders while fit and trim were not muscular or padded with anything extra. Her neck seemed to flow gracefully from her center up to that delicate face that I was so hopelessly enamored with. That wild mass of wavy curly auburn hair fitted her spirit and personality. But time and time again it was Michelle's eyes that captured most if not all of my attention. Those bottomless light blue green pools with the glittering gold flecks captured my gaze and my helpless mind every time I gazed into them.

Those magical orbs were locked on mine and from some distant time or place I could hear a soft hesitant voice speaking to me. Snapping out of my mesmerized state of mind I realized Michelle was speaking to me.

"Well I'm glad you haven't run away. I must not be hideous at least." She said cautiously biting her bottom lip. I smiled at her and stretched my left hand over to gently stroke the backs of my fingers over the soft skin of her right cheek.

"Chelle... You are ANYTHING but hideous. You are breathtaking..." I solemnly spoke in a quiet voice full of wonder.

"Nooo... I'm too skinny and I don't have any boobs to speak of and this hair..." She puffed again blowing the hair out of her face and looked down demurely averting her gaze self-consciously. Frowning I moved my left hand to take hers in my fingers and clasp it in a firm grip. This pulled her arm towards me a bit and away from covering her small breasts. Michelle looked up at me her brows knitted still.

"Girl, how are you so aggressive and outgoing and yet self-conscious and bashful about your body? Or are you just nervous about what I think?" I asked softly and even as I said it I realized that that was the thing. She was nervous about what I thought of her. Again, sometimes the bold ones were the most insecure... Thank you Maggie... Thank you Penny... My smile softened and I pulled Michelle's hand to my face and I softly kissed the back of her hand and fingers. I saw that her eyebrows and face lost all the tension she had in it moment before. "I adore you Michelle... if anything I was afraid that you would never think I was worth YOUR time or attention. I am the bashful one here. I only ask that you be patient with me as I'm not the most experienced guy around..." I trailed off as Michelle pressed a finger to my lips while she smiled at me. Her beautiful eyes took on a playful glint.

"You're sweet Jim... Smart and kind and gentle... and yeah, bashful. I know that now, Maggie and Penny tried to tell me in not so many words maybe but they told me you were not ignoring me or blowing me off. I was afraid that you didn't like me." She admitted sheepishly but smiled warmly squeezing my hand in hers. "I know better now, I'm glad. But you are driving me crazy! I'm not made of glass you know. I won't bite... well... I might but that's not what I mean. A girl likes to know that her guy wants her... THIS girl wants to know..." she said as she stared me in the eye unblinkingly.

If my head had not been resting on my hand, propped up on my elbow, my jaw probably would have hit the floor. I was blown away with hearing what Michelle had just said, in particular just two little words there at the end. "...her guy..." Does that mean that I'm Michelle's guy? Here I was laying atop a bed, alone with a half naked goddess of a girl who I thought would never have given me the time of day let alone have any interest in me whatsoever... and she just called me 'her guy'? I snapped out of my cloud surfing amazement as I felt the fingers of Michelle's right hand gliding along my chest. It was not a tickle but it did cause me to jump slightly with an electric jolt that ran through every nerve of my being. I swallowed, all of my nerves tingling now, even more than they had been already. I wanted to... what? What did I want? Everything... I wanted to just fall into the depths of those gorgeous blue green pools that were her eyes. I could become one of those gold flecks and just drift forever. I wanted to feel those unbelievable lips on mine again, if only I didn't have to leave them to breathe. I wanted to feel and explore every fiber of her body from the ends of her curly auburn hair to the tips of her dainty little toes and everything in between. The feel of her hand on my chest made me weak in the knees, it was a good thing I was already laying down. I could feel my own hand trembling in her grasp. A grasp that loosened as she took her hand from mine as she moved both of her hands to my neck and pulled me down to her. I placed my forehead gently against hers and swallowed once more hoping my voice wasn't as shaky as my insides were.

"Chelle... I'm sorry if I've given you the wrong impression... I... yesterday with you was amazing. You don't know how badly I wanted to kiss you, to hold you in my arms... and then you did just that." I smiled and gave her a gentle buss before continuing. "Yesterday was amazing... but today... Oh my god girl! I might have dreamed about being like this with you... but even in my wildest dreams I would never thought it would actually happen. Yet here we are..." I paused, Michelle smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes... here we are. Believe it Jim... or are you dreaming?" She teased softly and tilted her head up to give me a little peck on my lips, then another but this time she captured my bottom lip and slowly, gently drew it out as she relaxed her neck and settled back as she released it. I groaned and felt another slight shudder run down my spine. "You felt that?" she teased, "Or are you dreaming?" She asked as her fingers ran slowly through the hair on the back of my head. My left hand was holding her shoulder and I squeezed in a silent response. I then ran my hand down her right side with my palm flat and fingers spread trying to feel as much of her warm soft skin as I could reach with the one hand. Michelle stirred and sighed as she felt it caressing her flank. The feel of the waistband of her cotton panty felt like a concrete barrier compared the silky softness of her skin. I let my hand drift over it and then caress the bare skin below the leg opening as I reached her upper thigh. My thumb drifted into the crease between her leg and her crotch, my palm lay flat on top of her leg and my fingers curled over the top. I closed my hand gripping her leg firmly but gently, this time it was Michelle who shuddered and gave a quiet little moan. Our lips rejoined and the dance began anew.

My mind was now split once more but this time while I was swooning with pleasure as we kissed passionately, I also set my mind to paying attention to what I was feeling and how Michelle was reacting to my touch and my exploring. I was still half propped up by my right arm and hand planted firmly on the bed at Michelle's left shoulder as I leaned across her bare chest with mine. Her arms and hands were holding my head, her breasts pressing into my chest. Under my left hand I could feel Michelle's legs twisting and turning spreading apart as she squirmed half beneath me as we kissed. Lower I explored with my hand along the top of her right leg to her knee, her leg turned outward at the hip opening up her inner thigh in an obvious invitation. If I thought her skin was silky soft before I was sadly mistaken as my hot rough hand slid haltingly up from her knee along the warm flesh of her inner thigh. Slowly and ever higher I drew my hand, my thumb now in the vanguard leading the way until once more I encountered the barrier of her cotton panty. Michelle moaned and squirmed but her tongue and lips never missed a beat even as both of our breathing became ragged in our excitement.

Who knew that a simple cotton slip of material could be so alien, so inconvenient? Halting my exploration of that mysterious oasis that I knew that was so very close, my thumb paused to trace the outer edge of the material. The hem of the garment was damp, and there were a few stray curly hairs peeking out as if they too were trying to escape. First I slid my thumb upwards as the edge arced from somewhere between her gorgeous legs outwards and upwards towards her narrow hip. Not yet willing to stop exploring, my thumb backtracked along that insufferable seam and plunged deeper downwards between Michelle's shifting legs. The heat grew more intense and the moisture became a constant, and the squirming and gasps between kisses came almost nonstop now as Michelle dug her fingers into my hair and gripped my head as if hanging on for dear life. When I felt my thumb encounter Michelle's left leg I stopped tracing the panty's edge and let my digit slowly draw upwards along the wet hot surface as I traced the damp outline of her hidden treasure. Her vulva clearly obvious even to a blind touch of my thumb and then as I traversed the top most edge I bumped across her swollen little clit. Michelle literally jumped under my touch, gasping deeply before releasing a long low moan.

"Oh Jim!" she purred in a low gravely whisper. Her fingers flexed and gripped my hair and she shuddered. "Please..." She rasped. Emboldened my inner copilot, that part of my mind that was watching and analyzing every reaction and sound that Michelle made decided to go for broke. My left hand slid further upwards until I once more crossed that cotton barrier and onto her soft skin of her lower abdomen. I then slipped my fingers under the edge of the material and pushed down between the panty and her bare flesh. My fingers pushed through some soft silky hair as they approached the heat rising from below. It was my longer middle finger that first encountered Michelle's naked sex as it pushed through that sparse barrier of hair. The heated skin that formed the hood that protected her magic button was pushed back as her clit was swollen and standing proud eagerly searching for attention. As the tip of my finger made first contact Michelle jumped yet again, a startled gasp breaking our kiss yet again. This time however she didn't return to my lips, her head rolled back on her neck as she pressed the back of her head into the bed, her jaw yawning wide as if to scream. I could feel her whole body tensing under what contact we had between us.

My fingers never paused, downward they pushed my middle finger sliding alongside Michelle's bared engorged clit only to have my third finger slide along the other side as my fingers slipped slowly down along her hot wet outer lips. My index finger and pinky both pushed through silky hair along either side in the crease created by the edges of her upper thighs. My palm now slowly glided across her upper hood and clit, my thumb trailing along the crease on Michelle's right side. When my fingers were forced to curl downwards and inwards by that infernal cotton barrier they dipped into that hot tight crescent at the bottom of her sex. My middle finger coming to a halt as it bumped into a puckered little button that had to be her anal rosebud. Michelle gave another jolt and gasped. I couldn't stand it anymore. Leaning as I was halfway pressing down atop of her looking down at her writhing at my touch, letting herself be carried away with the sensations I was obviously giving her. The urge to do more, to make it better, to make it special for her grew until I had to lean down and start kissing her. With her head still tilted back and her neck arched exposing her throat, that became my focus. I started with soft sensual kisses lightly to the underside of her chin, I followed along her jaw line down across her neck. Each one slow and deliberate, each kiss eliciting another gasp or soft moan. As my lips planted yet another kiss on that soft tender spot just below Michelle's left ear I whispered softly to her.

"If I'm dreaming this I don't ever want to wake up." Then I gently bit her earlobe and tugged it before letting it slip out of my teeth, at the same time the tip of my middle finger slipped into weeping wet entrance of her still hidden treasure. My wrist still making the slightest contact on her erect clit, the fingers on either side of my middle finger were dragging along her lips as I gripped her entire vulva and squeezed gently. My kisses were trailing down across her neck over her collar bone and to that little hollow at the base of her throat. At this point I had to press myself up in order to continue kissing downward. Michelle reluctantly released my head, her right hand going to the top of her own head as if to keep the lid from blowing off as she continued to moan and gasp and squirm beneath my attentions. Michelle's left hand slid down to my neck where it meets my right shoulder, her fingers dug in as she gripped me fiercely. The tip of my left middle finger was plunged into her heated folds, going deeper and curling to form sort of a fleshy hook. As my hand drew upwards my finger rubbed along the inside, the roof of her sex. When my hand pulled upward my hooked finger caused my palm to press down firmly onto Michelle's clit. I rocked my hand back and forth like a slow drunken metronome first pushing her clit to one side then dragging my hand across it, then to the other side as I drug my hand back the other direction. My middle finger was rubbing the roof and that sensitive inner wall. The grip of Michelle's hand on my shoulder and neck became painful as her entire body stiffened and her back arched even as I kissed just below her left breast on my way towards her abdomen.

"Ohhhhhh GODDDDD!!" Michelle shrieked in a high raspy voice. Her right hand was flapping and beating at the surface of the bed as she brought it from atop of her head down to finally grab my left hand still tucked under her cotton panties. Her grip was fierce and forceful as she pulled my hand away from her sex. "Daaaaaaaaaamn!' Stop! Stop Stop Stop!" She gasped out and collapsed into a limp puddle beside me panting. Her skin glistened with a thin sheen of perspiration. Michelle released her death grip on both my shoulder and neck as well as my left hand. She ran the fingers of her left hand though my hair as she murmured. "That was nice..."

"Now who's dreaming?" I asked quietly as I once more leaned my head in and kissed her abdomen next to her belly button. He muscles quivered under her skin. I kissed her abdomen again edging lower. My left hand was laying flat on her lower abdomen just above her panty waistband, I could smell her scent both from the source and on my wet fingers. It was intoxicating and I wanted more. Michelle was still lying contentedly with a serene smile on her face, her eyes were closed. I hesitantly brushed my left hand lower and caught her waistband with my thumb. I pushed at the pink material edging it down lower. As the material was pushed further down I continued with my soft kisses. Her soft curly hairs tickled my nose and I edged ever closer. I felt Michelle's right hand rejoin her left on the top of my head, her fingers entwining in my hair. When I had pushed the panties as far as I could before the waistband resisted any further movement, Michelle planted both of her feet on the bed and raised her hips slightly allowing me to push them off of her hips and down her thighs. Leaving them around her knees I drew my hand slowly back up the inside of her left thigh dragging the tips of my fingers lightly across her soft skin. A sharp inhale and a low moan was all I needed to hear to know that I should continue with my exploration. Pushing myself up to a sitting position with my right hand, I let my left hand just barely graze the bottom of Michelle's steamy little cleft before drawing my fingers back down the inside of her right thigh towards her knee. Her legs were still bent and raised with her feet planted on the top of the bed. When my hand reached her knee I grasped the pair of panties and drug them over her knees and down her shins to her ankles. Michelle raised first one foot then the other to allow me to slip them completely off her legs. I leaned over and kissed her left knee as my left hand curled around her left ankle and picked her foot up off the bed. I raised her leg up and placed her foot on my right shoulder then slowly slid my hand down the backside of her leg to the soft spot behind her knee where I leaned in and kissed. Slowly still my hand continued to glide down across the soft skin on the back of her leg, down, down, down to the tender soft flesh where her leg became her ass.

I glanced back up to Michelle's face and I found her eyes open once more watching my every move. Her right hand was rubbing her abdomen just beneath her breasts, her left hand was cupped to her chin with her fingers curled into her lips. While my eyes were locked on hers I slipped my first and second finger into her steamy wet opening just enough to get them wet then withdrew them and brought them to my lips. Michelle closed her eyes and gave a soft moan as her hips rolled once. When her eyes fluttered open again I smiled and lowered my face between her legs kissing the back of her left thigh as I eased closer to that heated moist oasis. Michelle's left leg slid down along the outside of my right arm to come to rest once more bent at the knee and foot on the bed. When my lips finally made contact with her soft outer lips she moaned a little more loudly and her thighs closed tightly about my head and neck halting me before I could go any further. I turned my head to my right and brought my left hand between my face and her right thigh and gently pushed her legs open. I felt one of her hands come to rest atop my head.

123456...8