Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

Story Info
Barbra has a wish and Jim helps make it come true.
95.8k words
4.82
7.1k
6

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frodov
Frodov
123 Followers

All characters depicted in this story are 18 years old or older.

* Life is a tapestry, a cloth woven from many different threads that create the whole. This story is a thread, a part of Barbra's story, contributing to the waft and weave that is the Whole cloth, being Jim.

Being Jim-Ch.07-Barbra's Wish

By Frodov

* This story is based entirely on true experiences from my past, names and a few details have been changed to provide anonymity for those involved. Discretion is a precious commodity and is becoming rarer every day. I reached way back to relive this story for everyone. At the time I was the ripe old age of thirty. Bear in mind that Cell phones were barely a novel idea at that time. The internet was taking its first baby steps and people were discovering the likes of A0L and to a lesser extent local messaging or electronic "bulletin boards". How many of you out there remember dial-up modems? Cable TV was still mostly commercial free. Ah, good times. So in that frame of mind enjoy the memory.

* Pulling into the parking lot of my apartment complex I had to sit and wait for the garbage truck to finish tipping up the dumpster and emptying mine and my neighbors' garbage into its cavernous cargo hold. The sound of the large engine and whining hydraulics accompanied by the banging and clanging of metal on metal only to be accented by the sound of the trash spilling into the truck served to merely irritate me further. I was tired after working all night, a long stressful very humid and hot summer night in late August. All I wanted to do was take a long relaxing shower and then crash into my bed and sleep. The garbage truck was currently blocking the only open parking spaces in my lot and it appeared that the driver was in no hurry to be finished with this particular set of dumpsters. BANG... BANG... BANG... BANG... the metal doors and covers of the dumpster rang as it was tripped over and rocked back and forth repeatedly as the driver shook out the contents into his truck. Then finally satisfied that he had got out all that was going to come out of the metal bin he went through the process of tipping it back upright and lowering it back onto its concrete pad. After he disengaged from the dumpster and backed away to move on to the next dumpster further down the lot I was finally able to pull into an empty parking space.

Stopping at my building's mail boxes just inside the door I checked my own mail slot seeing that I had some to collect. Sales flyers, ads, junk mail and a couple of bills... I sighed and tucked it under one arm as I climbed the short flight of steps to the second floor and to my apartment door. I unlocked and let myself in, tossing the mail onto my small dining table outside my galley kitchen. I kicked off my steel toed shoes and stretched and flexed my tired feet still in my damp socks as I walked to the refrigerator to get something cold to drink.

Opening the door to the fridge I found one lone can of ginger ale, an empty pitcher that I usually keep filled with iced tea and a nearly empty carton of milk. Grabbing the milk I opened it and took a whiff before bringing it to my lips and draining it. One can never be too careful with milk. Anyone who's ever taken a big gulp of sour milk will forever more smell the milk before they drink it. This milk was good, but it was all gone now. Looking deeper in the fridge I gave a weary sigh realizing that like the milk carton it was empty as well. Well, one doesn't really consider condiments like ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce or steak sauce as food in and of itself.

"Guess I'll be going to the grocery store later after I wake up." I spoke to myself... and then getting a whiff of my sweat stained shirt I mentally added a trip to the Laundromat as well. Shower time!

I peeled off my clothes and checked my beard in the mirror of my small bathroom, it wasn't too bad but what the hell, I might as well take care of it now too. I ran some hot water in the sink and pulled out my razor and shaving cream and lathered up my face. I had just taken the second swipe at my beard when my phone rang in the kitchen. Hanging my head down in resignation I dropped my razor and grabbed a hand towel to wipe my face as I walked the five or six feet down the hall way to my kitchen doorway and grabbed the handset off the wall.

"Hello..." I said in a far more chipper voice that I actually was feeling at the moment.

"Fro! How's it hangin' brutha?" Todd's all too chipper voice came through the line.

"Hey man! Just caught me cleaning up after getting home from work, I'm fine, just tired and hungry and ready to lay my head down after cleaning up. How are you doing Todd... Anne and the kids?" I greeted my friend as I leaned back against the kitchen counter and idly looked through my cabinets making a mental grocery list.

"We're all good man... I'm sorry I caught you in the middle of something but I wanted to catch you before you went to bed. You are off tonight, right?" Todd told me with a certain lilt in his questioning voice leading me to believe he was up to something.

"Yeah man, last night was three of three, tonight tomorrow and the next night I'm free! Well... aside from getting groceries and doing laundry anyway... I almost hated to ask but I did anyway... "What's up?"

"Oh you know, just the same standing invitation for you to come down and play a little..." Todd chuckled. I could picture him leaning back in his desk chair with his feet up on the desk or on the end of the bed if he were watching Anne. I can't blame him for that though. She's certainly worthy of any and all attention, no matter what she's doing. I sighed internally knowing that the "standing invitation" was well intentioned and sincere but I still felt a little uneasy just jumping into bed... or on the couch or wherever with the two of them. I knew full well it was more of something for Anne as the attention of two men at the same time just really sets her off, and that Todd is as straight as I am so there would be no same gender games but still... for a mostly straight laced guy like me that would just be... well... awkward. Not that I had completely ruled it out I just wasn't quite ready to make that last step... yet.

"Seriously Fro... Jim... I'm just fuckin' wit ya man! I was going to ask you if you wanted to come to dinner tonight though. Anne is off and we're gonna barbecue some burgers and dogs. The next door neighbors are coming over too. How 'bout it man?" Todd told me with that thick 'Vuhginnya' twang of his.

Oh like that's going to be much less awkward I thought, me not having met their neighbors before but having heard some 'stories' about their antics. I grinned to myself before answering Todd.

"Let me get my groceries and laundry taken care of and I'll see what I feel like after that man. Right now I wouldn't be presentable to anyone, even friends." I lamented about my dirty laundry. "I'll check in with you online at Night Friends this afternoon. Food sounds good though, and you know I'd love to spend any time at all with Anne." I sighed audibly and then I added... "Even if the two of you are trying to fix me up..."

"Whaaaaaat?" I heard Todd drawl with an innocent tone before devolving into a fit of laughter and saying "...here... you tell him..." to someone. That someone of course had to be Anne. I heard her take the phone from him and tell Todd. "I told you he would know."

"Hi honey..." She purred sweetly over the phone. I could see those soft blue eyes in my mind's eye and her wry grin as she smirked at her husband Todd knowing that I would see through his ulterior motives with the neighbors. "We really are going to have a cook out tonight... I'd love to see you if you can make it down." She added sweetly knowing that I would melt if she asked me to.

"You just getting home too?" I asked knowing that she worked nights at one of the Danny's locations here in town. I knew she was probably as tired as I was but she still was probably going to stay up a bit and make breakfast for her two kids, and for Todd before she went to bed for a few hours.

"Yeah... I'm whupped. I should have stopped at your house and just crawled into bed with you." She half teased causing a brief flash back for me to a bad snow storm that hit town months ago. I smiled and sighed before I said anything.

"That wouldn't have been much better... you might not have had to cook any breakfast but the likelihood of you going right to sleep would probably been less than if you went home." I laughed knowing that she knew the truth as well as I did.

"Well it would have been worth it all the same." She said, and then added.

"You know I'll get you again sometime... it's just a matter of time boy. Here, talk to Todd, I'm going to go make some pancakes." Anne said with that teasing lilt before she handed the phone back to Todd.

"Brutha you need to come grab this woman..." I heard Todd sigh as he watched Anne slip on a robe to cover her bare body before leaving their bedroom to go to the kitchen, knowing that she flashed him teasingly.

"You know I would man..." I sighed aloud before adding. "I will call you or if you're online I'll send you a message on Night Friends this afternoon man. I'm going to go finish cleaning up and go to bed now. And Todd...?"

"Yeah man?" He asked

"When you go into the kitchen, as I know you will in a moment, walk up behind Anne and wrap your gorilla arms around her... gently... and nuzzle her neck and kiss her under her right ear... whisper softly that that was from me... and that I will make good on my promise." I said warmly to my friend.

Todd laughed and said. "I will brutha... you take care now... and call me later."

"Good night Todd... and thanks man." I said before I hung up the phone and stood there a moment picturing the big man walking up behind the diminutive Anne, naked under her robe and embracing her and nuzzling and kissing her neck. Yeah... I wish it was me doing it for real. Shaking my head I went back to the bathroom and reapplied shaving cream to my face and shaved. After a hot shower I stumbled through the blackout curtain into my bedroom, not even bothering to turn a light on I collapsed onto my bed still damp from my shower and completely naked. I was out before my head hit the pillow I think.

My dreams were often clouded with things from my waking life and my imagination. The flow of time and place got confusing and the list of characters coming and going would be enough to qualify as a nightmare for anyone assigned to keeping track of the who's and when's and where's. I often awoke confused and trying to make sense of the events that transpired as I slept. As I awoke today I found it was not so much from something in my dreams but rather from a sound coming from somewhere. There it was again... a "Rat Tat Tat"... In my sleep addled brain I tried to place that sound. "I should know that." I thought to myself... and then it sounded again. "Rat Tat Tat" Then I sat bolt upright as my conscious mind finally kicked into gear and identified the sound as the door knocker on my door. Someone was knocking at my door. "Who the hell..." I thought as I stumbled out of bed and went through my blackout curtain and was halfway through the kitchen when I realized I was stark naked. "Fuck!" I said aloud and rushed back to my bedroom and flipped the light on looking for at least a pair of shorts or sweatpants to throw on. Hopping on one foot as I dragged a pair of sweats on as I made my way back to the front door, I'm lucky I didn't fall over and hurt myself. I looked through my peep-hole and gasped. I fumbled for the chain and the lock to open the door.

Opening the door I was greeted by a smiling Barbra holding up a bag of doughnuts.

"Hi lover... Hungry? Or would you like a doughnut instead?" Barb purred with her head tilted down in that hungry eyed wanton temptress way she had when she was on the prowl.

"Pinch me... I'm dreaming..." I said with a smile and opened the door wider to let her in. Closing the door behind her she turned into me and dropped the bag of doughnuts and her purse as she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a long lust filled sensuous kiss. My own arms found their way around Barb's waist and I drew her into me gently lifting her slightly onto her toes as our kisses became harder and hungrier. Suddenly the time didn't matter, the plans of the day were but a fog in the distance. The lips pressing mine, the tongue exploring my mouth, the hands and fingers running through my hair washed away mundane thoughts. The feel of a rising and falling very plush pair of breasts pressing into my bare chest, and the growing desire to feel them bare as well overwhelmed my tiny animal brain. That's not to say that some small portion of my mind wasn't working though. That small impervious lust fueled section of my mind was trying its damnedest to guide my body and motions, along with the totally involved Barbra through the maze of my tiny apartment to my bedroom and finally to my bed. Conscious thought or not, clothing was being shed with every stumbling step... that is until I stumbled and fell on my ass over the arm of the lone easy chair in my small living room. Barb, still attached to my lips and wrapped in each other's arms fell over with me. I found myself on my back with my legs dangling over the arm of the chair with Barb atop of me still writhing and kissing and moaning... and giggling like a teen aged schoolgirl.

Pulling back a bit to catch her breath, Barb looked down at me and smiled as she brushed a few stray strands of hair out of her eyes and back over her ear.

"Hi." She said sweetly.

"Hi yourself." I returned with a smile and reached up to stroke her left cheek with the backs of the fingers on my right hand.

"Happy to see me?" Barb asked coquettishly letting one eyebrow rise up and biting her lower lip. Her fingers of her right hand were tracing a soft circle around my left ear.

"You know I'm always happy to see you babe." I said as I raised my head up and kissed her chin then laid my head back on the arm of the chair. Barb giggled again and then shifted her weight a bit.

"This is not going to work... we need to get up... and move somewhere else." She said as she let the other eyebrow rise up questioningly. With a bit of a struggle she rolled off the top of me and I clambered back up to a standing position. Taking my hand in hers Barbra led me down the short hallway to my bedroom door and parted the blackout curtain.

Standing beside my bed Barb turned to me and reached up to wrap both hands again around my neck. I leaned in for another simmering sultry kiss, this one a bit tamer and more relaxed as the initial excitement and surprise was now past. As I wrapped my arms around Barb, they sought out the zipper to her skirt. Barb laughed softly into our kiss as she gently swayed side to side with silent encouragement. Soon the short zipper was all the way down and the waistband was lax enough to allow me to push it down gently over her hips and it fell in one motion to the floor to pool around her ankles.

"Oh you clever man..." Barb said with a smile as she pulled back a bit to look me in the eyes. I ran my left hand down her flank over her hip and over the right cheek of her panty clad ass. My right hand had slipped under the tail of her blouse in the back and up her left side, over her bra strap and then along her shoulder where I gripped it and pulled her in tightly again for another round of kisses. Barb kicked her feet free from her skirt and ran a stockinged left leg up the outside of my right leg and hooked it around the back of my thigh. After a few moments of heated tongue lashing she released my head and pulled back to bring her hands to the collar of her blouse. She then pulled her blouse up and over her head and arms and casually tossed it aside giving me that wanton hungry smile of hers.

"Are you awake yet?" She asked in a low husky voice as she ran her hands across my shoulders to my neck and then drew her delicate manicured fingers down through my sparse chest hair, pressing a bit harder to rake her nails across my abdomen. She tilted her head down and looked up through her lashes and licked her lips as her fingers encountered the waistband of my sweatpants. My own hands were also busy, the left sliding back up her right flank to meet my right that had slid down from her shoulder when she removed her blouse. With a deft flick of my right index finger and thumb I sprung the clasp on Barb's bra and together each hand pulled the straps forward and up freeing her gorgeous full breasts. Her nipples already hardened with her excitement.

"If I'm not awake and this is a dream... I don't want to wake up yet." I growled in a lust tinged low voice of my own as I brought my hands up under Barb's breast to gently lift them and squeeze them. With a flick of her head Barb tossed her long dark red hair over her left shoulder then gave me a sidelong look through her lashes again as she hooked her hands in my waistband and began easing my sweatpants down... as she sank down with them to rest on her knees. Licking her lips once more she looked up into my face to see if I was watching her closely, and I was. I was spellbound as I knew what she had in mind and was nearly trembling with anticipation. My eager anatomy nearly at full mast now and growing since the first kiss in the other room, now unfettered and no longer confined it stood at attention... seeking attention. And attention it got. Barb winked at me and leaned in and kissed the head as one would a baby or a small child, a gentle soft sweet kiss full of endearment and love. Then she kissed it again... just under the edge of the soft sensitive mushroom head... and another and another getting lower down the shaft with each kiss. Barb's hands were clamped firmly on my hips but as she went lower and lower with her kisses her hands slid around my flanks and took a cheek in each hand and squeezed my ass pulling me closer to her.

As her sweet teasing delicate kisses on my growing erection finally reached the very base, Barb did another little something that she knew drove me crazy. She stuck out her tongue and licked my balls. But she didn't stop there, oh no... she was out for blood... well... figuratively speaking. Barb sucked on and drew in first one ball then the other... sack and all. She chased them around her mouth with her tongue bouncing them and rolling them as her nose was pressed firmly into the base of my erection, her hands kneading and clenching my ass cheeks as she began to hum. OH MY GOD!! My knees nearly buckled and I found both of my hands pressed firmly on the back of Barb's head as if holding onto her for my very life.

With a wet popping sound Barb pulled her head back stretching my balls until first one then the other popped out of her mouth. She looked up at me with an evil grin, her nose scrunched down and her eyes half closed and brows knitted and chuckled. Barb knew by now from experience that I was not likely to ever climax from oral stimulation but that was not to say I did not appreciate it or get even more excited when she did grace me with that particular form of attention. Rising slowly to her feet again she let me draw her in for another long passionate kiss... a kiss of thanks and appreciation indeed. She stepped one stocking covered foot onto my sweatpants bunched about my ankles and urged me towards the bed. With my backside towards the bed I picked her up bodily and held her as I fell backwards onto my bed. Barb squealed with delight and rolled on top of me to straddle my waist. Pressing herself up into a sitting position she looked down at me with a warm loving smile and just... smiled. Her long dark red hair fell about her shoulders and hanging down onto her lovely dangling breasts that swayed a little with each breath she took.

Frodov
Frodov
123 Followers