Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you go if you could find someone to go with you?" I asked not quite committing to the idea but making it clear that there was an opening for her if she wanted to ask.

Barb looked into my eyes and smiled, maybe judging my reaction favorably but she was still having some sort of internal debate as I saw her hands clasping one another while she decided to go for it or not. Looking away briefly then glancing back at me and biting her bottom lip for a moment she dipped her head a bit and looked up through her lashes at me.

"If I asked you... to go with me... would you consider it?" She finally asked in a soft hesitant voice then pulled her bottom lip into her teeth once more. God she was precious when she did that, but then I think she knew that too. There... she had said it out loud, she had asked me to accompany her. Or rather she asked if I would consider it, and that's really the same thing isn't it? I paused as if giving it some serious thought but I couldn't keep the smile from playing at the corners of my mouth and her nervous lip biting grin grew more certain as she realized that I would even before I said it out loud.

"Barb I'd love to go with you. It could be part of your birthday after all... as well as fulfilling your wish to walk the bridge." I said finally and smiled. Barb's smile grew tenfold and she leapt into my lap and began kissing my face and neck and then finally locked onto my lips and tried to massage my soul with her tongue. Her hands were holding my head and running her fingers through my hair. I just sat there and soaked it all up and chuckled at her reaction.

"Damn girl! Does this trip mean that much to you?" I asked when she let me up for air as I ran my hands up and down her back.

"Yes, it does. So you won't have to do anything except maybe share some of the driving. I'll pay for the room and everything. Are you sure you can get time off that week?" she asked belatedly, suddenly a little worried for not having asked before.

"Oh I'll have no problem getting the time off. I'm due a vacation since I've not used any time this year. I almost had to use a few days a while back when I got the flu but I was lucky enough to get it on my days off. I'll call my supervisor before I go to Todd and Anne's tonight and put in for the week verbally and fill out the paperwork Monday afternoon when I go back to work." I told her.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She said happily as she again set about kissing my cheeks and all over my face. We sat there on the couch, Barb in my lap kissing like teenagers for some time before she realized that it was getting to be about time for her to leave if she was going to meet her son and his fiancé for dinner. I walked her to the door and of course kissed her goodbye, again thanking her for doing my laundry... and for coming by this morning to... feed me.

"Oh it was my pleasure Jim... I'll talk to you later tonight or perhaps in the morning sometime if you end up spending... time... with Todd and Anne... or their neighbors." Barb said giving me that lascivious knowing smile as she ran her right hand down my left side and then across my jeans to fondly brush and grasp at my restrained bulge. I sighed and smiled at her as she released me and slowly turned to walk away and down the stairs to the building's front door. Damn that woman drove me crazy!

Back inside I went to my bedroom and my desk to find my supervisor's work number so that I could call him and 'put in' for vacation the week of Labor Day. There was no problem as only one other person in my department was scheduled for vacation that week and they were on the opposite shift, day shift so there was no conflict. My crew rotation also had me off the weekend going into Labor Day so I ended up having ten days off, with one week of that paid.

After I got off the phone I decided it wasn't too early to head down to Todd and Anne's house so I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out. I figured I'd stop on the way and grab a couple of packages of wine coolers that I knew that Anne liked. I always thought it was a good idea NOT to go empty handed to any party or gathering that one was invited to.

I found myself many hours later sitting on one end of Todd and Anne's couch in their living room. We had all settled down to watch a recently released movie on VHS from their video rental place. The barbecue had actually been quite pleasant. The food was good of course, and Todd and Anne's neighbors were very nice, and quite friendly. I distinctly got some interesting hints and signals from the wife, and some knowing smiles and winks from both Todd and Anne. As the party was winding down I was told that they would be happy to see me anytime I came down to visit Todd and Anne. Man! The undercurrent and unspoken hints for more were palpable to say the least.

After helping to clean up a bit I was now sitting on one end of the couch and Todd on the other end. Both of us were sipping drinks, me another wine cooler as I needed to stay straight and not get too much of a buzz, and Todd something a little stronger. Anne had just put the kids to bed and walked back into the living room wearing a terry cloth robe. She first sat in the middle of the couch handing Todd the remote for the VCR then turned and laid in his lap and extended her dainty little calloused feet into my lap in a silent request for some attention.

In the darkened room with only the light coming from the television as the movie began to play, I could see her smiling at me and the grin on Todd's face as he knew that I would make his lady very happy indeed by plying my skills on her sore feet. Always happy to help a lady out I didn't even question it, I simply took one of those petite little feet into my hands and began to work my magic.

Todd idly stroked Anne's head and neck. My right hand was getting a little stressed as I worked the bottom of one of Anne's feet, more from the awkward position than from my manipulations. So I paused and asked Anne to lift her feet up for a moment.

I pulled my right leg up on the couch cushion and turned my body so that I was sitting half Indian style and now facing Anne and Todd on the other end of the couch. Now that I had a better angle to work with I resumed massaging and rubbing her tired feet. Anne too thought that she could better facilitate my attention by rolling over on her back. As she did so her robe fell open a bit revealing her long sexy legs all the way up to her upper thighs.

With her head in Todd's lap and her face turned towards the television to watch the movie it was only a matter of time before Todd got the idea to take advantage of the situation of course, movie or not. His stroking of Anne's head and neck had extended to her chest and he had his left hand inside her robe and was pinching and rolling Anne's nipples. This in combination with my foot massage had Anne softly moaning and gasping, she was having a harder and harder time trying to pay attention to the movie playing on the VCR.

I think I watched the two of them as much or more than the movie. Todd caught my eye and gave me a sly grin and a wink. When a slow part of the movie came around Todd exclaimed that he needed to go get rid of some of the beer and other drink that he had been consuming all night and Anne rose to a sitting position to allow him to struggle up off the couch with a groan. It was rather obvious that it wasn't just his bladder that was begging for attention however but Anne merely smiled that sexy smile of hers as she watched him shuffle out of the room. Anne leaned and reached over to the coffee table while she was sitting up to grab her drink and take a few sips.

"I wish you could be here all the time to work on my feet Jim..." She purred before bringing her glass to her lips once more, gazing at me with more than just a look of thanks in her eyes. "I told Margie about your magic fingers you know." She said referring to her next door neighbor that I had met earlier. I thought about the tall willowy brunette and how she eyed me up and down as if I were on the menu rather than dining with them at the picnic table.

"She's a long drink of water isn't she?" I commented as I ran my fingers between Anne's toes with a little more attention than particularly needed for the foot massage. Her wanton smile was answer enough to my manipulations but she went on to talk about her neighbor.

"No, that one is more like a wine cooler than water. Water you can drink all day and it's still the same... but that one will grow on you and if you're not careful will knock you for a loop!" She said with a giggle

.

"That's not a bad thing though... if you can anticipate the "kick" that is. Sometimes it's something to look forward to... right?" I said teasingly as I set one foot down and picked the other up to begin working on it.

Anne took one more sip of her drink and closed her eyes and moaned softly in appreciation. About that time Todd came back into the room wearing a baggy pair of shorts and a loose shirt carrying another beer for him and another wine cooler for me.

I accepted the bottle and he sat back down on the other end of the couch. Anne leaned over and set her drink back on the coffee table before stretching back out with her head in Todd's lap once more.

"So y'all talkin' bout Margie?" Todd asked with a sly grin.

"I was just trying to warn Jim that she might be wilder than he thought she was." Anne chirped from Todd's lap.

"Is that so? I thought wild was good though?" He chuckled.

"Wild is amazing, in the right circumstances..." I offered. Anne moaned softly as I pressed the bottom of her tiny foot, my thumbs driving firmly into her sore arch stretching the tendons and working out the stiffness.

"Ah son, you're workin a nerve there... whatever you're doin'." Todd said as he once more extended his hand into Anne's robe to do some manipulation of his own.

"Oh God! The BOTH of you are making it impossible for me to watch the damned movie!" Anne groaned as she reached up and pinched Todd's side under his arm that he had under her robe.

"Hey! That's not very nice... and me trying to make you feel better." He yelped affecting an offended air, but not pulling it off.

"Well you're making me feel something but better isn't the word for it, or your intentions." Anne smirked then closed her eyes and her mouth opened slightly as she moaned silently before giving a little gasp as Todd switched from one nipple to the other. Anne's right hand drifted down the front of her robe and slipped in under the belt to obviously touch herself. I had both hands firmly on her ankle at this point, my thumbs sliding along the bottom of her heel. I winked at Todd and leaned over and wrapped my lips around Anne's little toe, wiggling my tongue between it and the next toe.

Anne stiffened with surprise then moaned out loud as she pressed the back of her head into Todd's lap.

"And that little piggy went Wee Wee Wee... all the way home..." Todd said with a chuckle. Anne grinned and backhanded Todd's side with her left hand.

"Oh Jim... You're driving me crazy!" she said opening her eyes and looking at me with that smoky lusty smile I remember from one snowy afternoon not too long ago.

Her right hand never stopped working on her still hidden kitty. I wondered if it was freshly shaven as was her preferred state of being. I might not have been able to see it at that moment but I could smell it just fine. Anne had a wonderful aroma when she was excited. The smell was somewhere between fruity like a fresh melon and spicy like incense.

"Who? Me?" I asked innocently with a grin. I just thought I might taste these little shrimps... They're nice, but they just seem to be missing something..." I added and winked at Todd who was grinning and watching the interaction. His right hand on Anne's head or so it appeared.

"Maybe those shrimp just need a little sauce?" Todd offered from his end of the couch... and waited to see if I would take the hint.

I had Anne's left foot in my hands, and in my face. Her right foot was now on the floor as she had let her right leg hang off the front of the couch to open herself up to her own manipulations earlier. I ran my left hand slowly up Anne's left shin to her knee and with a feathery touch let my fingers glide along the underside of her inner thigh. Anne's own ministrations were making noise as her kitty was undoubtedly wet now.

Todd gave me another wink and withdrew his hand from under her robe and reached over and untied the belt and drew the edge of the robe to the side to let it fall over the front of the couch too. Anne opened her eyes and looked up into Todd's face... a slow smile spread across her lovely face as she saw him smiling down at her. Her right hand was rubbing and stroking her freshly shaved hairless kitty, her fingers giving her clit hell.

I watched as she snaked her left arm and hand up over her head and began toying with Todd. His erection growing and becoming apparent even under the loose shorts he was wearing.

Todd glanced up at me with that big goofy shit eating grin of his and winked at me. I simply grinned in return then upped the game a bit as I let my left hand glide along the sweet soft underside of Anne's left thigh, my fingers straightening and then with a soft delicate almost hesitant touch I stroked the sensitive little patch of skin between Anne's pink rose bud and the seeping wet opening of her treasure.

With a startled expression Anne's gaze jumped from Todd to me... and then the expression went from surprise to one of pure lust and wanton desire. She pulled her bottom lip in to bite it and her eyebrows rose in anticipation and the look asked me if that was all I was going to do... tease? My eyes narrowed and my grin grew a bit more devilish as the tips of my middle finger and my index finger slowly circled that little tasty taint patch, edging closer to the steamy wet opening that her fingers were fanning as she continued to work herself closer to her growing climax. In my right hand I could feel Anne's foot flexing and her toes stretching and curling alternately.

Contact... my fingertips sank into the opening just a bit then circled back out again. Anne jumped a bit. So did Todd as she gripped his swollen manhood through his shorts. Circling around again, my fingertips slipped into Anne once more but this time I held them there.

Gently I pressed them in further exploring the steaming hot wet inner walls. Her cleanly shaven outer lips closed loosely around them as if to embrace and welcome them. Anne's furious stroking paused for a moment as she stretched and inhaled sharply as Todd pinched and pulled the nipple on her left breast stretching it and pulling the tit out away from her chest.

In the background the totally ignored movie was winding down as the credits began to roll and the music got a bit louder. I had just sank my two fingers all the way into Anne's heated wet honey well when there came a muffled plaintive whine from down the darkened hall way.

"Mommmmmaaaaaa?"

In a flash Anne's right hand reached for and pulled her loose robe over herself to cover her nakedness. My hand and fingers were still tightly ensconced and wiggling a bit inside of her. Todd withdrew his hand and shook his head as he reached for the VCR remote.

"Mommmmmaaaaaa?" again came from the bedroom down the hall. "I don't feel vewwy good..."

Now Anne was sitting up. I withdrew my hand and she smiled at me apologetically before patting Todd on the leg and then standing to go check on their daughter.

"Ahh the joys of parenthood..." Todd lamented as he pulled the leg of his shorts back down to cover his now deflating erection. That made me think of just how tight my own jeans felt at the moment and I shook my head a little sadly too. "You need to get a gal and have some kids of ya own man." Todd teased, about that time we heard retching from the bath room down the hall and some sobbing gasps and then more retching.

They were unmistakable sounds of someone throwing up. Todd got up and took the video out of the VCR. He turned a light on to make sure it was put back in the right box and to look at the other videos to decide which if any to choose next. I glanced at my watch and noted that it was getting late and with sick children thrown into the mix it was probably a good time to be heading home. Truth be known my own gut was rumbling a little and I wondered if perhaps something we ate... all of us maybe... might not be agreeing too well with my system. Oh joy!

I gathered the empty bottles from my own wine coolers and Todd's beers and took them to the kitchen to put in the garbage. Todd grabbed another beer and asked if I wanted another drink, I declined telling him that I needed to be heading out in a minute so it probably wasn't a good idea. I could see the disappointment on his face but he shrugged and smiled and said there would always be other times.

About that time Anne came into the kitchen. She told Todd that their daughter had emptied everything she had eaten earlier and their son was complaining about a belly ache as well. I asked her how she felt and with a belabored sigh she told me she was frustrated. Todd wrapped her in his arms from behind and nuzzled her neck telling her it would be alright.

I made my apologies about taking off and Anne pouted. She pulled away from Todd to give me a hug but Todd stopped her when he realized what she had intended to do. She looked over her shoulder at him questioningly until he took her robe by the shoulders and peeled it back drawing it off of her. Standing there now completely naked she smiled at him and then turned back to me with a decidedly wicked grin on her face as she opened her arms and stepped into me.

Oh my! I buried my face in the nape of her neck kissing it as I wrapped my own arms around her to grasp her sweet soft ass in both hands. The kissing and definitely the grabbing awarded me with a long drawn out sigh that was just edging on being a moan.

Pulling her head back she looked into my eyes and smiled while telling me that "This is not over you know... just on hold again." I grinned and she leaned in and locked lips with me for a decidedly passionate kiss including a little tongue dancing before pulling back again.

Her smile this time told me that she knew full well that I was on the hook and would be thinking about her until we got together again, but to seal her intent she let her right hand come to rest on my lust fueled bulge in my jeans. Looking over her shoulder I saw Todd leaning against the fridge holding his bottle of beer just grinning. He knew his wife far better than any man alive and he knew that this was a good thing for her and for him... if not for me as well.

Anne picked her robe back up and slipped into it before they both walked me to the front door. Anne leaned into Todd at the door and they both waved as I walked to my car. I noticed a curtain fall back into place in the window next door as I opened my car door. Apparently one of the neighbors was watching my exit as well. Could it have been Margie I wondered? Oh well... possibilities... another time.

Once home again I did still feel a little queasy but I didn't think I was about to toss what I had eaten for dinner. I took a couple of antacids and grabbed a can of coke from the fridge before settling down at my desk and turning on my computer. I kicked off my shoes as the dial up modem warbled and made the connection to Night Friends. Glancing at the clock I saw that it was just going on midnight so I figured that would be a few of the regulars online, maybe I could get into a game of trivia to take my mind off of what might have been earlier tonight.

USER ID:

Frodov

PASSWORD:

I typed my password and hit enter and waited for the screen to scroll down. I looked to see who else was online and then checked for messages. I had several from various friends and acquaintances from here on the board. I browsed through and read my messages and made responses where needed then I switched over to join those playing trivia.