Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure who taught who but we both knew that patterns could not be maintained if we wanted to make things last... and Barb definitely wanted to stretch things out a bit this morning. So as steady as she had been rising and falling on me she stopped and stretched like a cat waking up from a nap.

"Soooo good..." She purred seductively, pulling her hands free from my own and up her abdomen to her breasts to cross her arms as if to give herself a hug. Of course this was just for the visual play of pushing her breasts together for my enjoyment, or teasing me as the case may be. Barb smiled the whole time of course. It was a knowing smile, one that I've seen many times before. She was changing gears and I was about to get her next trick.

She began to rock side to side from the waist up. Leaning her head back as if to look at the ceiling her long braided hair fell between my legs and tickled my inner thighs. With a slow giggle Barb began twitching her head side to side as if she were shaking her head saying "no". This movement caused that braid to twitch back and forth across my balls, the tip of the braid, that loose paint brush like end tickling and painting my balls and inner thighs with that feathery light touch.

"OH MY GOD!" I groaned out loud, digging my own hands and fingers into the bedspread on either side of my hips. My heels pressing into the surface of the bed as my legs and hips reflexively pushed upwards to force my cock deeper into that velvet well that was devouring me from my soul outward.

Rocking her hips forward and back Barb began to slide up and down my length slowly at first, again teasing me. Each time she shifted forward, sliding off of me a bit, he braid would make full contact and tickle my balls and uncovered shaft. When she shifted backwards forcing me back inside of her the braid would paint my inner thighs tickling the hairs that were standing on end.

Faster and faster she went I knew she wasn't going to stop this time when her hands came down and gripped me by the shoulders giving herself more leverage. Her tempo sped up and I noted that her breath was coming in short fast gasps and sighs just as mine were. Barb's braid had fallen forward over her shoulder and was now dangling down and whipping at my chest as were Barb's breasts. Her nipples were grazing lightly through my chest hair and occasionally rubbing my skin. Opening my eyes to look up at Barb I saw that her eyes were clamped shut and her face a picture of concentration. That bottom lip being bit between her teeth.

"Barb... I'm... almost... there..." I panted. For just a second I saw a flash of a smile before the serious look of concentration reclaimed her features. Faster and faster and faster... until I felt her cascade begin inside of her. I was gripped in a ferocious clench that I could have sworn fused my flesh with hers. Barb suddenly stilled with me at my deepest.

"OH GOD! YESSSSSSSSSS!" Barb screamed at the ceiling with her head wracked back on her neck, the chords and veins standing out both on her neck and her arms. I could feel the same effect on her insides, that ferocious clenching feeling. That is until she tipped over the edge and began to convulse and spasm as if she were possessed.

And that's when I lost it... I triggered and began to spend myself deep within this wild sexy woman. Shot after long shot surged from me into her. The pulsing and pumping was aided by my autonomous hips and legs pumping... as if possessed myself. Again I could hear Barb's screams.

"YESSSSSS! YESSSSSS! YESSSSS! Ohhhhhhhh GOD!"

My universe collapsed, as it almost always does. My perception and consciousness reducing to a pinprick like the light at the end of a long long dark tunnel. That's why I describe it as tunnel vision. I've often, far more times than I can count, have passed out entirely after climaxing. It's intense, especially with the likes of this wanton sexy beast that just brought me here. Fade to lights out... again.

As my brain came slowly back online and I became aware of my surroundings I found that Barb was nestled onto my chest. Or, at least her breasts were. Barb's head was lying lightly atop her left hand on my right shoulder silently watching my face for signs of awareness. She smiled when she saw me looking back at her.

"Hi again..." she purred in that sexy well satisfied voice she shares with me at moments like this.

"Oh babe... that was... a good one!" I said with a touch of wonder in my voice. "You just keep surprising me with new tricks." I added with admiration and maybe a little bit of awe. She simply smiled and winked before letting both eyebrows climb her forehead.

"You should talk lover... I don't think you've even scratched the surface of your bag of tricks. Not that I'm complaining! I'd like to try them all or rather have you try them on me that is." She chuckled softly as she reached up to stroke my forehead with her delicate fingers brushing a few stray hairs out of my face.

"I'm always happy to oblige milady..." I humbly offered bowing my head ever so slightly to emphasize the point. Then I felt that all too familiar echo warning of the tingling in the backs of my calves. "Oh fun... here it comes..." I muttered and placed my hands on either side of my hips and gripped the bedspread.

Barb took a deep breath and watched knowing what was coming. My aftershock overtook my nervous system and threw my body right back into the paroxysms of convulsions and twitching muscles and limbs just like another climax. Although it is not an orgasm, my body does everything associated with an orgasm save for not ejaculating. The racing heart, the heavy rapid breathing... everything... and then it passes and I come back to my senses and my body, now reset, returns to rest, just a little bit more spent from exhaustion than before.

Once more I became aware of my surroundings and could feel my heart rate returning to normal. I took a long deep breath and let it out in an equally long relaxing sigh of contentment. Turning my head to the right I saw that Barb was still patiently studying my face with curious fascination.

"I don't think I will ever get used to that Jim... Wow... and you're sure it doesn't hurt?" She said with just a touch of awe in her voice... or maybe it was reverence I'm not sure but it was sincere and heartfelt all the same.

"Yeah... No it doesn't hurt. The worst thing is when I forget to tell someone about it that has never witnessed it before. They tend to freak out... Well... most do anyway, some not so much... Like you. I recall you took it better than most." I said smiling fondly at the memory of the first time Barb and I made love and she witnessed for the first time my curse... or gift... depending on how you look at it I guess.

"It might have been better to know about it first but it's all over and done with now... water under the bridge." Barb said with a wistful distracted look coming over her face. Something told me that she was thinking of something or someone other than our first time together at that moment. Of course it was at that moment that my body took control from my conscious mind and let loose a massive jaw stretching yawn. How rude!

"Darling you are worn out... partly thanks to me I know... thank you. I think you need to sleep for a while." Barb said with a warm almost motherly voice as she again brushed hair away from my forehead and ran her fingers down the right side of my face softly with a tender touch. Again my body tried and succeeded in embarrassing me as my now spent and decidedly flaccid manhood slithered and slipped out of Barb with a wet plop. She giggled and I simply groaned in embarrassment.

"Well that was flattering." I sighed feeling my face flush.

"Oh hush... I was finished with him anyway... for now." Barb admonished me with a gentle slap to my chest then she rolled to my right side. "I'm going to go use the bathroom and clean up. Why don't you take a nap?" She said and then rolled up and climbed off the bed.

"I'll just lay here and wait for you to come back." I mumbled through another jaw wracking yawn with my eyes nearly closed. I looked up at that false sun on my ceiling projected by the bedside lamp. It seemed to fade and grow darker.

I groaned as I rolled over and I realized that my bladder was screaming at me to either get up and take care of it now... or it was going to release the pressure of its own accord. "Well I don't want that to happen." I muttered to myself as I rolled off the bed and went through the blackout curtain to make my way to the bathroom. I hoped Barb wasn't still sitting down in there. Oddly enough she wasn't in the bathroom. "Wh... Where did she go?" I wondered to myself as I let the pressure go in a stream that would have done any horse proud... standing there in the buff. I scratched my butt before finishing and flushing the toilet then washed my hands in the sink.

"Barb..." I called out thinking that perhaps she was in the kitchen... but got no answer. Now I was curious. Did I fall asleep? I took the hand towel from the sink with me as I dried my hands off walking the three steps down the hallway to the kitchen doorway. No Barbra... I went on through to the other doorway into my dining room/living room area. There on my dining table was the bag of doughnuts Barb had brought with her earlier sitting atop a handwritten note.

Jim,

I didn't have the heart to wake you when I came back from cleaning up earlier. You were so tired and had been so good to me... Thank you lover. I hope you sleep well. I let myself out rather than wake you up. I'll call you later or catch you online at Night Friends. I have something I wanted to ask you earlier but I was just as distracted as you were, and had a need that was more than adequately addressed by your attention. You always seem to know what I need and how to make it right for me. I'm so happy you are in my life, again, Thank You.

Barbra

PS. I took your bag of dirty laundry home with me to wash them for you. Jess is not home this weekend and I'm all by myself. I know you can't come over, yet, and collect them so I will bring them back either tonight or tomorrow morning if you prefer. Again, I'll talk to you later and we can make plans. I love you darling.

Rubbing my eyes again and re-reading the note I wondered exactly what time it was now. Turning and glancing over my shoulder at the microwave in the kitchen I saw that it was now a little after two in the afternoon. Wow! I must have passed out, not fallen asleep. I've slept for more than four hours. Not exactly a good nights...well... day's sleep, but enough since I had things to do today. Glancing back at the note I amended that thought of having one less task to do, since Barb was doing my laundry.

I smiled and reached for the bag of doughnuts. I walked back into my kitchen and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and put a few ice cubes in it then ran some water from the tap to fill the glass. Ice water is better than plain water out of the tap if that's all that you have to drink anyway. Doughnut and water in hand I went through the doorway and then through my blackout curtain across the hall into my bedroom. I crossed the room to my desk and took a seat. The Leather of the chair felt pretty cold on my bare backside as I turned on my computer and monitor to begin dialing up Night Friends.

The warbling sound of the modem brought my attention back to my screen as the connection was made and script began scrolling down my monitor.

USER ID:

Frodov

PASSWORD:

I typed my password and hit enter and waited for the screen to scroll down. I looked to see who else was online and then checked for messages. I had several from various friends and acquaintances from here on the board.

One from Barbra that told me she had run to the grocery herself and would be back by four. She would try to call me then if I hadn't called her first. I also had a note from Todd reminding me about the cookout that he and Anne were having tonight and that he expected to hear from me one way or the other.

I smiled and dropped down into the trivia game room and said hi to some of the regulars that were there playing at the time. I sat and finished my doughnut and wrote out a short shopping list for my groceries as I idly chatted and played trivia for a bit. With my list done and still no sign of Todd or Barbra I made my goodbyes and left the board signing off and shut down my computer.

I rummaged through my dresser and found something to wear and got dressed. I walked to my kitchen and picked up the phone and dialed Todd and Anne's number. Todd picked up on the third ring. I told him that I would come down to the barbecue but I had to go to the grocery first to get some food for later in the week. I also told him that I was thinking about asking Barbra to join me and wondered if that would be alright with him and Anne. He said that would be great if I could talk her into it but to come on down either way. I told him I would and we said our goodbyes. Grabbing my list and my car keys I left my apartment and went to get my groceries.

Coming through my door as I got home, with an armful of grocery bags I heard my phone ringing in the kitchen. I dropped everything on my dining table and grabbed for the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi there." I heard Barbra's voice purr on the other end of the line. "Did you get my note lover?" She asked.

"Hi gorgeous, yeah I got it... Thank you babe. I do kind of wish you were here when I woke up though. I could have sworn I only drifted off for a minute, not for almost five hours." I lamented.

"Well I knew you were tired and I kind of felt guilty for keeping you... up." She teased with that low sultry voice that just sent tingles down my spine.

"So you're on your own this weekend?" I asked thinking back to her note and what she had said earlier that morning.

"Well, kind of. I'm going out to dinner with my son and his fiancé this evening, in a couple of hours actually, but I don't have any plans for Saturday or Sunday...yet." Barb said with a not so subtle hint leaving an opening for me to step up and ask.

"So I guess you won't be joining me tonight if I go down to Todd and Anne's for the barbecue then." I sighed knowing that she probably wouldn't have even if she didn't have plans with her son.

"No, I'm afraid not. You'll just have to handle the situation by yourself this time." She chuckled.

"You're all heart Barb..." I sighed and leaned back against my kitchen counter crossing my feet at the ankles and my arms at my chest with the phone resting on one shoulder. I closed my eyes and pictured Barb in much the same position on her end of the phone line, but with a teasing smile on her face.

"I've got a couple of hours before I am to meet my son and his fiancé, I thought I could at least come by and return your laundry... so you would have something to wear to Todd and Anne's tonight." She purred over the phone line. I could almost hear her hold her breath waiting for my response.

"Barb, you know you didn't have to do anything for me but that was very nice of you to take care of my laundry today. Thank you." I smiled knowing that she really did do it out of kindness and not obligation of any sort.

"I know Jim, but I wanted to do something for you since you were so wonderful and... giving... to me this morning. I do still want to talk to you about something though. I'll bring your laundry over in a bit and we can talk then. Is that okay?" She asked with a bit of uncertainty in her voice. I wondered what it was she needed or wanted to talk about, maybe it was something to do with her upcoming divorce proceedings with her soon to be ex Jess.

"Okay babe... I'll look forward to seeing you in a bit... as always." I said and she thanked me and broke the connection.

I hung up my phone and shook my head still wondering what it was she had on her mind. I went back to my car and got the last of my groceries and returned to my apartment to put everything away. Later I was sitting on my couch flipping through the cable channels looking for something interesting to watch when I heard my door knocker rattle. It was Barb.

Opening the door for her I was greeted with a nervous smile and a laundry bag full of clean clothes. Barb had even washed my laundry bag, interesting. I set the bag aside and took her in my arms for a soft sensual thank you kiss... I was thanking her, and she was still thanking me for this morning... I thought.

"What time are you leaving to go down to Todd and Anne's house?" Barb asked as we walked over to the couch and had a seat side by side.

"Well they're not planning on eating till around seven when the neighbors come over so I told Todd that I'd be down around six thirty or so to help out with anything they needed to get ready for dinner... I've got a little while before I have to go. You know you have a standing invitation to come down with or without me too, right?" I told Barb. She just smiled but said nothing about that. "So what was it you wanted to talk about Barb?" I finally asked, the question was bugging me since she had mentioned the talk earlier.

"I'm not sure where to start really..." Barb said looking just a little bit sheepish and uncertain. Her hands twisting in her lap as she thought about what to say or ask. She looked around my living room and then glanced at me several times furtively as if still trying to decide. Finally she looked down at her hands and then nodded her head, to herself I think, as if answering some sort of internal dialogue. Looking back up into my face, into my eyes... she began softly.

"When I was a little girl, mom and dad would send Gail and me up to spend the summer with our grandparents in the U.P." Barb paused seeing the look of confusion on my face. "The Upper Peninsula, of Michigan, that's where they lived. Anyway we had to ride on a ferry across the straight at Mackinac to get to or from the U.P. That is until they built the Mackinac Bridge. Each year we watched them build the bridge until it was finally finished. Then years later they opened up the bridge on Labor Day for people to walk across it. They've done that every year since. I've always wanted to walk the bridge Jim. Last year for my fortieth birthday I was going to, we had reservations, Jess and I and my son and his girlfriend. But then I found out about his cheating and... well... everything just fell apart. We canceled the trip." Barb fell silent as her gaze drifted off to somewhere other than here inside my apartment. Perhaps she was seeing another time and place for a moment.

I got the feeling I knew what she wanted to ask me but I still wasn't exactly sure what she had in mind, so I waited on her to continue with her story. I knew her birthday was just a week from today actually as we had talked about our birthdays being in the same month, of August. My birthday was early in the month and hers was at the end of the month. As such we had different zodiac signs but only by a few days. Barb shook her head slightly and her hands clasped one another in her lap as she refocused on my face. She smiled a little uncertainly but then went on.

"I have been thinking about that walk since February. My son and I had talked about making the trip to St. Ignace and spending a few days, to visit where my grandparents used to live and where Gail and I used to spend the summers, maybe ride over to Mackinac Island for a day... and to walk the bridge on Labor Day... but now with his new job he's not going to be able to go this year."

Barb hung her head again looking at her hands then smiled and looked at me. I saw hope in her eyes, and maybe a little fear that perhaps I might turn her down. I realized now what she had in mind, and to be honest, I was open to it. I was feeling the grind at work and I had vacation time available. But I was not going to jump in and volunteer unless she came out with it and asked me to go with her. I mean, there is the possibility that she wasn't going to ask me and my volunteering would put her on the spot and in an awkward position.