All Comments on 'Being My Sister's Sperm Donor Pt. 04'

by Vikingwarrior32

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

Hmmmm…complications? Expected Sarah to be the surprise, even though she can’t.

Brother & sister need to get hot n nasty real soon now…

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course, it is…

5*

Tc

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

Don't delay getting next chapter.

I don't want to forget storyline

NesticNesticabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you so much. I like your sensitive style. Please continue with further chapters.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Where is the incest???

Havoc100Havoc100about 2 years ago

Delftsejongen you forget, Amy can't get pregnant because of the car accident that claimed their parents.

PallMall09PallMall09about 2 years ago

Havoc100 I think you meant to say Sarah can't get pregnant because of the accident.

I hope you continue with this series. I do have to agree the "yer" instances are a bit of a distraction. Not sure if that is some local language dialect or something but it detracts from how fluid the story is. Over all, I like it even with the spelling and sentence mistakes.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

What about the condoms ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for Adam and his sister to fuck.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

I do like the way you write. There is an edge to the story, one that make me look for that next forbidden action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope Amy gets pregnant too.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter. Loving it

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

it was amazing that you got to taste your sisters pussy. Hope you eventually get to fuck her either with Amy there or by yourselves. Loved it all.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

A couple things... you need an editor, there's a ton of errors in your copy and it's starting to annoy. On a story related note, my thought is that I enjoyed the Adam-Amy dynamic the most, perhaps because I think it's hot that Amy could be falling in love with her wife's brother. I'd rather you played that up than delved into a constant threesome between them all. Find ways to get Sarah out of their way. And I don't think it should take so many unions between him and Amy to get her pregnant. If she's a fertile young girl, and he has strong seed, she's going to be impregnated pretty quick especially if they're sticking to the schedule and she's having orgasms. Let's get her pregnant and have a chapter where they're all ecstatic. Then, have Amy miss being fucked by Adam and sneak into his bed for more cock.

Mahto54Mahto54over 1 year ago

I disagree with PhineasN. The threesomes slowly heading to adam and sarah tasting each other is the hottest part of the story so far. IMHO Great story!!!

NipkorNipkor5 months ago

Yet another very sexy chapter ❤️

Loving Adam tasting his sister Sarah's pussy , her fingers on his cock too mmmmmmm ,

I love the slow burn taboo teasing incest build to this story . ❤️

Well reading this chapter had an effect on us again , ❤️Karen xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes three babies, great job. I know only one for sure now and one more is most likely pregnant by now. But I'm betting the Minute he sticks his cock in to his sister, she comes up pregnant too, with just one try..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous