Being Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" she said abruptly, her hand swatting at mine. My cock hardened and my blood began to boil. In an instant I moved my hands to each side of her shorts at the waist, slid behind her under the covers, lifted up and yanked them to her knees in one motion. The dominance I lost to Jill now surfaced in my marriage bed. Mel cried out, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

I ignored her anger, with my shorts off I moved my hips and cock forward, my knees between hers, scrambling fast and pushing my head to her cunt. I bounced once off her taint sliding upward, tempted to just enter her ass right there. She fought initially, pulling away, my hands holding her steady while I thrust forward.

"DONNNNNIE!!!!" She screamed my name my cock tearing into her cunt pushing all the way in on one thrust. I thought of Jill, her body bent over our island, in her lair, my cock plunging to it's depth, before pulling back and ramming again. "OHHHHH! FUCKKKkk!!!!"

My rhythm got going and we were slapping thighs, echoing in the bedroom, the hardest fuck we'd had since moving there. Again and again I pulled full back and thrust full shaft inside her pussy.

"OH! OH! OH! YES! YES! OH! OH!" she exclaimed and orgasmed quickly. I fucked her hard wishing my Mistress could hear us, thinking of her sliding on my cock, the duality of the erotic thoughts weaving together.

"Feel me," I whispered into her ear, her mouth open, her breathing erratic forcing moans and cries out. "Ohhhhh baby...."

I came, holding it deep inside her, pushing her forward, she pushed back to get the last sense of me inside her body before collapsing on my weight. Mel lay there, I pulled out and laid beside her looking at her body, legs spread, cum leaking out, knees still propping her ass up a little. I put her lights out and she was asleep before she could scold me.

----------------------------------

"Stand at attention!" Mistress said, our Wednesday morning yoga session over and Mel across the street and in the shower. "Bend at the waist and hold your ankles."

Mel hadn't talked to me much since I took her forcefully from behind, putting her to sleep after her body shook and convulsed an orgasm. We entered Jill's house with the strain of the past two days heavy in the air.

"You're not very flexible, Slave," she said intently, I wondered why she hadn't given me a name yet, then thinking it's only our second session. "Did you do as I asked with Mel?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, not elaborating.

"Tell me," she said, leaving it open for me to talk. I had studied the rituals and protocols, understanding that each domme had their own spin, I felt comfortable where Mistress Jill was compared to my literature online.

"I was ready Monday night," I said, being succinct and not elaborating. "She was not, so I forcibly took her from behind right before bed."

"I see," Mistress Jill said, still in yoga pants, this morning in a tank with a sports bra, hair up. She was walking around me, I was still upside down of sorts when I felt a cane run up the inside of my leg. "Did you think of me, Slave?"

"I did Mistress, think of you the whole time," I wanted to say more, but mistakenly stopped.

"Explain!" she said forcefully, making me happy to tell the tale.

"Her hips were your hips when I pulled her to her knees, thrusting inside I felt your pussy, your flesh, I heard your sighs and when I came, I came into your body," I stopped there.

"Mmmm, very good slave," Mistress Jill said complimenting my story telling. "You paint a vivid picture. Now go to the floor and kneel, sit back if you can and wait."

My flexibility in my 50s declined yearly, the yoga helping yet the constrictions of time and aging are undefeated. I could only kneel, not being able to sit on my heels.

"Slave, you are farther along that I expected," Mistress Jill said, prancing around in front of me, she shimmied her sports bra off, over her head, breasts bouncing when released, nipples hard, rolling her yoga pants off. "We will need rules, the first you've already done and is when you are with your wife you will think of me. The next time we are alone you will tell me exactly, to the detail, what we did. Now Slave, do a better job, tell me how you fucked me last night."

She sat back on the weight bench, exposed her pussy to me spreading her legs wide. She had her hips in a semi-upright position and leant back onto the bench. She undid her hair, it fell around her shoulders, I could remember her looking back when I fucked her against our island, and in front of Brian.

My cock was screaming hard.

"Mistress she...I mean...you refused me, I had asked you to fuck me even as I pressed my hard, dripping cock against your back. My hands moved to your bottoms, pulling at the flannel fabric and you slapped my hand," I said, replaying every moment and trying to illustrate it as best as I could for her.

"Mmmmm, very good slave," she moaned, two fingers sliding over her shaven cunt and then inside, pulling them back over her clit, her hand was purposeful and you could tell this was a common occurrence for her. "Ohhhhhh"

"My anger at your refusal spurred my action, throwing your hips away from me while I pushed my body on top of you, controlling it, pulling at your bottoms and ripping them off your hips, down your legs." I said still telling the story as if I was fucking Mistress, not my wife. "My cock didn't wait and pressed against your taint, bouncing almost, then thrusting deep inside of you in one motion."

"AHHHHH!!!!" Mistrees Jill wailed with me, my weight settling some back, cock out strong still, I wanted to stroke it, remembering do only what instructed. Her hand moved in and out, over her clit and burying deep. I had never watched a woman masturbate in my 59 years on the planet, it was beautiful to see her wriggle and move against her hand. "OHHHHHH! Kajirus! Yes!"

"You cunt ripped with the friction of my force, getting wet, I pulled back and slammed again, pulling you hips to me," I continued. "Your flesh held my cock, letting it slide yet holding it firm, my face contorted to the pleasure you body gave me."

"Oh yes! YES! Kajirus!" she called me, later finding out it means - 'I am slave boy'. Her hand slamming in and out while I went on to describe slamming in and out of Mel.

"I pump your body again, and again, my cock plunging again and again," I began to repeat, going back to my cock in my wife sliding in and out.

"Kajirus, cum with me, reach down and join me," she said. "Oh! OH!!!"

I curled my hand around my cock and began to stroke, it was already quite hard and stimulated from watching Mistress work her hand into her pussy.

"The warmth of your cunt moved me close, my eyes rolled back..." I said and pictured the night before.

"Oh yes! Kajirus! YES! NOW!" she demanded.

Worried, I stroked fast and the load I had for her moved close.

"OH God! YESSS!" she cried.

"Mistress!!!" I called out not knowing what exactly and I sent a beautiful load into the air.

"Kajirus!!! Ohhhhh...." she slowed her assault on her pussy, opened her eyes to see the second and third spurt come out and my cock start drizzling cum on my hand. "Ohhhh Kajirus! Very good!"

Mistress Jill's hand moved out of her cunt, she swiftly made her way to me, her wet cunt's sweet aroma in my nostrils, she put her fingers in my mouth, the flavor of her juices so good. Reaching down she moved my hand to my mouth as well and I cleaned my fingers, tasting my cum for the first time in a long while, the erotic nature of the moment fueling a comeback from my cock.

"Clean them Kajirus, then clean what's on the floor and on your sweet rod," she said. "My little cum sucker bitch. Mmmm you please and disgust me all at once. Now clean up the rest of your mess with your mouth!"

I finished her fingers then she withdrew her hand from my mouth and motioned to the floor, moved away to the sheet of paper I had laid out for her to workout and began with her weights. Watching her do squats and lunges naked, I lapped at the cum on the floor, dabbed my cock with my fingers and sucking, then legs and stomach. When finished I moved back to my kneeling position, watching her move into the arm series, it propping up her breasts, Mistress Jill's eyes looking at me, my cock hardening again.

"Be gone Kajirus!" she said the minute our hour was concluded. I dressed, leaving her to her workout, looking back catching her breasts dangling while she did wide legged deadlifts.

----------------------------------

Mel looked at me when I got back with suspicion holding her phone. I moved past her and she faced me while I approached the coffee pot, I wondered if I had a shirt inside out or what was going on.

"Explain..." she said holding up her phone, my heart sank, those were the same words she said discovering my online affair with an old girlfriend showing me incriminating old emails then and now I wondered while Mel asked. "Why so aggressive?"

Mel held out a text that Jill sent to her just a minute ago, that read "I really want to know you better Mel, I'll join you for yoga tonight but I need you to join me for a couple drinks after."

"I mean she's friendly and all, and I like her and Brian, but she's a bit..." Mel said and I cut off knowing exactly what Jill was.

"Demanding..." I finished her sentence. "Look, she's to the point, that's her. We've said for the past year we want to do more with the neighbors and she's feeling comfortable with us now."

"I did invite her to NewBo tonight since I knew you had a meeting," Mel said, justifying her invitation to a set date night activity we've always held. "I was going to suggest a drink anyway..."

I could hear the excitement wrapped in perplexed wonder at the tone. I was both a little worried and a litter excited, thinking of my Mel being dominated by my Mistress Jill, being humiliated and offered to me bound and gagged. I hadn't been punished yet and my imagination sped ahead of an already fantastical sexual situation. Mel liked her and all of the possibilities were laid out before us in this moment.

The meeting went slow, my mind drifting to Mel's night with Mistress, my imagination putting my wife in leather exposing her breasts, Mistress naked like this morning, canes, whips and at one point candle wax. I almost had to go to the bathroom at one point and jerk off to put my hard on away so my co-workers wouldn't see. Did I fear this, or did I want this?

Each time my phone vibrated I expected a cryptic message from Mistress. It was late in my work day when it buzzed and this time it was her and it just read "Snapchat MistressJill0065". I had snapchat and remember in our early conversations talking about how I didn't use it much. I fumbled my phone and opened the Snapchat icon and searched Mistress's name. It appeared, the blonde with black dress and fire eyes bitmoji greeted me and there was a snap to me directly from her.

The short video played, my wife Mel waiting outside with her yoga mat and Mistress Jill turning the camera to her and saying to the camera, and me directly. "We're heading out early to shop first...Do I tell her tonight? Hmmmmm...."

I didn't worry at first, because of course she's NOT going to reveal our arrangement; she's NOT going to tell Mel her husband fucked her twice and came watching her masterbate this morning; Mistress is NOT going to tell Mel she's dominating and humiliating both Brian and her husband.

I found a baseball game to watch, my dog Kaiser on my lap after walking him the last time, I fell asleep.

I was awaken by the sound of crashing the door into the table and two women's voices laughing, the loudest being Mel's. Kaiser jumped down and rushed to the door.

"Itttsss oakkkay, boy," I heard my drunk wife's voice say. "It's jusssssttt, sweet Jilllly."

"Okay Mel, steady inside...Donnie!" Jill called out just before I appeared, relieved she passed my wife off to me. "Oh good...she's all yours."

Jill disappeared shutting the door and Mel was bracing herself on the bench, still half standing, looking up through her eyelids, hair down around her face. I moved to help her thinking she was going to fall down, her gaze was intent and she was so quiet I thought she might throw up judging how she was coming in the house.

I stepped forward to help her.

Mel bolted upright, thrust her hands to my chest slamming her body into me while her mouth kissed mine deep, the taste of red wine evident, our momentum slowly moved us towards the kitchen, her legs moved and guided me past the island to the sectional.

"Mel, what the..." I began to say quietly, breaking the kiss.

"Shhh. Shhhh. Shhhhh. Love," she said, now pushing me down to sit. She kneeled and smiled, her hands on my shorts pulling at the elastic waistband, I lifted enough to get them free and soon my member began to rise with this aggression from timid Mel. Her hands were on my thighs staring at it growing and when it was hard enough and she lowered onto the head of my cock.

"Mmmmgfftt," she moaned pushing her lips and mouth down on me, licking and moving her head around. Mel was a world class cock sucker, though once I learned how a former boyfriend abused her, the drama involved, I hadn't had more than three in the last 10 years. "Ohhhggffftttt!"

I leaned back, my cock wet and warm in Mel's mouth for the first time in many years. I was glad I had came that morning or I would have blew my load in her mouth instantly. My eyes shot open, she released it and fumbled at her tank and sports bra.

"SHhheee told me..." Mel slurred and lifted the garments over her head, her perfect 34c breasts, a little sag, exposed, "Tollldd me tooo do something spontaneous....Mmmmmgfftt."

She was quickly down on my cock again, pushing her face forward hard jamming it in the back of her throat, my hands moved down and fondled her breasts, my fingers rolling her nipples, she struggled on my cock. Her hands came up finding her breasts taking them in her hand and rising up. She moved forward pressing them around my cock smiling now, pleased to see my surprise and smile develop.

"I'mmmmmmm, mmmmmm your SSSssslut, Baby" Mel said, sliding up and down my shaft with her breasts, looking down and spitting between them, the saliva trailing off her lip down, she repeated that getting the lubricant between them, sliding my cock faster, bouncing. "Am I yourrrr Cummmmm Ssslutttt?"

My cock slid between her breasts, hands pressing the beautiful flesh together, this garbled attempt by my wife was cute and fun, triggered from our past, directed from Mistress Jill. Our shared sex coach had resurrected a time 20 years ago, a memory Mel must have reminisced about fondly.

I knew exactly where this had to go and what I needed to do. I escorted her to the living room, we were low enough and it was late enough, that there shouldn't be anyone watching and I didn't care.

"You are my slut, Mel, now get rid of your yoga pants and lay back on the floor," I commanded, she looked intently in my eyes, loving that I was taking the reins firmly, she released my cock and slid clumsily back onto the floor and worked her waist line down.

I stood above her letting my shorts drop and took off my shirt, holding her eye contact. My cock dripped her spit and I lowered my knees down beside her stomach, my balls just below her breasts and my cock laid out on her upper stomach.

No words were needed, I moved ahead, on my hands now, my stomach above her face sliding between breasts pushed together. She leaned forward when I pushed forward enough to get the head of my cock to her chin, her lips able to kissed the tip, give it some more saliva before it slid back. I did this very slowly, holding it so she would circle the tip and the head with her tongue, take it in with her lips.

"Ohhhhh," she sighed while I pulled back, I looked down from being propped up on my hands. I knew where I wanted to take this, sliding it up further past her breasts, Mel's lips taking it, parting and I kept going sliding a little into her mouth while I fucked her tits. My hips rocked back and forth, sliding amazingly easily between her orbs of flesh, her lips just letting the tip inside her mouth each time. Then I pushed my hips back, and cock into her throat.

She gagged, "Gmmmfftttfhattt!"

I pulled back out of her mouth, rose my hips up and pivoted my body around exchanging places with my knees so now I was over her body, in a suspended 69 position leaning forward onto my hands. She giggled, her hands found my cock, guiding it into her mouth at the same time spread her legs showing me her trimmed pussy, wet and glistening.

In an instant I was inside her mouth again, and I turned my hips forward stuffing it uncomfortably back into her throat. I smelled her juicy flesh, cunt ripe and ready.

"GGGHHHFFFFF!" she gagged, spitting it out when I pulled back. "Slowerrrr, Bbbabe."

I slide forward slowly and she spit on the head, the memory becoming a live event we were replaying, she tilted her head back and I pushed into the resistance, paused and pushed a little harder. She adjusted and there was some give and I pushed harder again.

"OHFGGGGtttt!" she moaned on my cock while it made it's way back further and further, my body weight keeping it there, pausing and getting a little further back. Her hands went to my hips and the last inch forced its way into her throat. "SLllGfffttttt!"

I could smell her sex right in front of me, I pulled back just a little and pushed forward through the resistance again, her throat showing my cock sliding about three inches inside, then further moving back and forth.

"GAHHFFT! GAHHFFT! GAHHFFT! GAHHFFT!" Mel moaned and gaged while I picked up the pace and fucked her face. "GAHHFFT!GAHHFFT!GAHHFFT!"

I wanted to taste her, but I was getting close and I didn't have time, my surge grew fast and with one last thrust I pushed further inside and shot my load deep into her stomach.

"MMMGGFFTTTTCCTTT!" she gagged and coughed, I pulled out of her mouth slowly, my third spurt of cum landing on her cheek. Coughing a little she lunged back to take my head in and suck out the white fluid, licking and taking in any that had escaped. My finger moved to her cheek got the dollop of spunk from her face, she eagerly licked in clean then began to slide out from under me. "Mmmmmm so warm Baby, your cum slut approves."

We instinctively kissed, I tasted my own cum for the second time that day, pressing my hands into her breasts, she sat on my legs, wrapping hers around me and we just made out for a few minutes after my finish. She needed getting off, and she knew I needed time.

We kissed and fondled, her hand down on my limp member. She smiled pulling back away from my face, stroking my cock.

"Remember our pre-kids sex?" she said referring back to the scene we just relived, a moment 20+ years ago in our first house, drunk after a neighborhood party. "You were amazed I could dddeep throat...."

She got a look on her face of worry, and then quickly rose up and headed for the bathroom. In an instant I could hear her throwing up, my cum, drinks shots that Mistress Jill had ordered.

Mistress Jill! I thought in a panic, I totally forgot.

I hadn't thought of my domme for one moment, just Mel beneath me taking my cock down her throat.

"Shit," I said out loud, hearing my wife vomit repeatedly in our bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mel spent the morning sleeping in and had me call into work. It was Friday and she could work from home and I hoped she would sleep in and recover. We were planning on cooking out that night and just enjoying time alone on one of the last few good summer weekends before the fall kicked in with football.

"Hey, I invited Jill and Brian over tonight!" the text from Mel excitedly read once she woke, my stomach sank a little since we hadn't decompressed the evening of limit pushing sex. I felt the connection, Jill's fingers now into my wife manipulating her somehow, sending her to please me.