Being Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then when Gladys turned Mel over, discretely cuffing her hands behind her back and spanking Mel like a child, over and over, the cries were first mixed with moans of pleasure and cries of pain and ultimately pain with anguish. Gladys knew how far to take it, her going too far was intentional, the impression had to be indelible. The body, while enjoying the initial pain, her mind was rejecting the lasting shock of its sharpness, then after healing the body would have a strong thirst for her hand forever.

"The last third, Child, is to erase long established boundaries," Gladys whispered after uncuffing Mel, holding her naked and stroking her hair. She rubbed cream into the red cheeks, she lightly kissed the sobbing woman, Gladys lived for the moment that someone broke. It was now up to Jill to keep her near, not letting her struggle with her change lead her to someone else, denying the aging beauty one last chance at the sweet flavor of indoctrination and capture.

Jill hovered while Mel dressed in silence, Mel realizing she had no escape, nor really did she want one. The throb that Gladys hand caused still on her flesh, now was comforting, her mind thinking of Gladys applying cream, their time kissing and fondling, and Gladys taking every sexual part in her mouth expertly. Mel followed Jill to her car without words.

They were driving back home, it was well past 11 p.m., and she had gotten the all clear from Camilla. Mel was asleep in the passenger side of her SUV, curled up some, the alcohol and newness of her experience drifting into a deep sleep.

Jill planned out her talk, Gladys and she had spent the better part of a year honing in on every angle, every pitfall where Jill lost the others. During the drive Jill rehearsed, thinking of every angle, knowing it might not happen tonight, depending on Mel's state of mind when they got back.

"If you would only have wanted me, like I wanted you," Jill would tell Gladys over and over, part of Jill's failings probably due to some level of jealousy of the other women. Jill had come terms a few years ago and then failed to bring others to be full slaves.

The truth was Jill left Brian for a year, assuming it was forever, and was at Glady's feet literally and the figuratively learning both the role of slave and Mistress, becoming quite good. Mistress Jill didn't understand the value of freedom to Gladys, the transactional nature of the woman, until recently putting her foot down on now or never bringing her another subject.

There was Anne Marie, who found another Mistress soon after; Sharon simply moved away never to be heard from; Kimberly with her husband found another couple and got into the open marriage scene. The rest failed at the shop or on the way there, Jill had just six months to complete or forever be ineligible for Grand Mistress status.

The title, wardrobe, status at the year event were secondary to the ability to trade slaves and travel to Europe with Mistress Gladys. The event was held yearly in the early summer, a worldwide BDSM conference expenses paid, and bonuses earned, through services delivered.

"We're home, Child," Jill said softly, Mel rising slowly looking over with cautious eyes. She had pulled into her driveway and opened her garage door. "I need 15 minutes before you return to Donnie."

"Seriously now?" Mel said, still sleepy, now pissed. A good sign for Jill.

"Yes," Jill said firmly, opening the car door on her side. She turned confidently, though worried Mel would just go home. She continued to her kitchen not knowing what she was going to get, ready to chase Mel into her house. Her heart leapt, Mel opened the door and Jill knew she was almost there, remembering her pursuit and capture from Gladys.

"15 minutes," Mel said firmly, Jill nodding and motioning to the island seat.

"First I want to tell you how amazing of a woman you are, how beautiful and how intelligent," Jill said touching Mel's arm, getting met with a little withdrawal and then Mel's face scrunched up and she began to cry. Jill took her into her arms, she had her, Jill's heart was filling by the minute with each sob and as Mel hugged her tighter, head into Jill's bosom. "I know it's scary to listen to your body and not the words of those who want to control you."

"They'll say I'm dirty," Mel said, referring to the words of conformity she was raised with from an early child. Jill knew Mel like women long before Gladys kissed her and wasn't surprised later when Jill would confide that Donnie liked listening to her retelling college encounters. "I'm totally confused."

"Let us enlighten you Child," Jill said, brushing tear while Mel nodded 'yes'.

-------------------------------------------

She woke me up but I pretended to be asleep, Mel poured into bed without changing or brushing her teeth, strange but I expected everything about today to be strange and to be under the control of Mistress Jill. It was Midnight moving into a hot Sunday and I couldn't sleep, the pace of this game started hot and fast and I wanted more, the denial of climax feeding me.

I reached for my phone, and in my hand it buzzed as we were thinking the same thing - "Bust". I slowly got up and Mel didn't move and Kaiser just looked up like 'dude, it too late at night'.

I walked out the front door, not caring about the ring doorbell, not caring about the neighbors, straight across the street shirtless in shorts, my cock rising with each step. I shut their door and shimmied my shorts off, walking down the stairs naked, and slowly getting into child's pose.

Mistress Jill walked out of the room naked, no adornments, sipping on some coffee.

"Kajirus, you may stand, speak and move freely," Mistress Jill said, then moving to the bar and pouring me some heated tea. "Here, you're going to want some. Tell me about Chaver, I see she didn't re-cage you."

I explained that first, Camilla thinking it was too small and then I replayed the entire afternoon into evening. Mistress Jill just responded with "I see", or "sounds like you enjoyed that".

"Chaver means companion, correct?" I asked, Mistress nodding 'yes' while we both sat naked on the bar stools. My cock hard, still in my role, my subconscious wondered if she wanted me to flip and bend her over this bar. "Is she mine?"

I had told her about Camilla morphing into a Daddy-Baby Gurl role-play in the middle and it was my turn to sit back and sip.

"She is Chaver, we all know and love her," Mistress said cryptically, the 'we' in that sentence opening my ears to hear whatever she was going to say next, I now knew this whole week has been about something else. "There has been a coordinated effort lighten you and your sweet, sweet, bride."

Mistress moved around to me, strutting her body, almost begging me to take her, my curiosity holding me back and bringing me in all at the same time.

"Enlighten?" I asked, got to my feet and pulled Jill to me, we stood as neighbors again, my lips meeting hers, our hands sliding to places. My right hand to her breast and left to her hip while she pressed them against my chest.

"You both are special," Jill said breaking the kiss and slowly opening her eyes, her being presented before me, not her persona. "And you are both so close to the light, you are open and loving, yet the conformity of your beliefs need stripped away and demolished to bask in it's warmth."

She turned and pushed her ass to my cock, it slid up the crack. So much for denial I thought, though I knew we were entering a new phase of this debauchery.

Or was it enlightenment?

I held my cock, she looked back pulling forward while leaning over and when I put it to her cunt she pushed back slowly.

"Ohhhhhh, Donnie," she moaned reinforcing it was just us there, no pretend dominance or games. "By the end of this month you both have a chance to be enlightened, a very, very good chance...Ohhh, Yes..."

I moved my hips back and forth, confused some, understanding there was a plan and in due time I would understand.

"OHHH, faster Baby, please," she said, holding on to the seat o the bar stool, placing her head on her arms, hair spread out, breasts dangling and swaying to my thrusts. "YES! OH GOD YES!"

She came, the affinity of both she and Camilla to orgasm so quickly a gift of sorts I wondered. I continued my rhythm, the rush of my orgasm lay dormant when suddenly she pulled off my cock, turned and took my hand and she led me to the couch. There she swung her leg to one side and then to the other and lowered her wet pussy onto my shaft, wrapping her legs around me and she sat on my cock.

"Ohhh, Mmmmm, just right," she moaned, opened her eyes and kissed me. "It's going to get ugly...OHhhhh....very....MMmmmm....ohhhhh....ugly."

She was bouncing on my lap, my cock screaming hard yet all of this not bringing me to climax, her breasts perfectly before me, my hands on them, pinching her nipples, my lips going to them or kissing her, her wet cunt around my shaft.

"After all the pain....OH DONNIE! YES! YES! OHhhhhh," she shuddered in my arms. "It will be this beautiful, and more so."

She had orgasmed a second time and then slid off of me, lay back on the carpet spreading her legs. I moved slowly, forward, my cock strong but not bursting. Her skin had a golden tint from tanning, legs smooth, face leaning forward, hair back, breasts in a perfect position, my hand going to one. I leant into her, pressing my lips to hers, arms over my neck and rubbing my back while I entered easily.

"Ohhhh, Lover..." she sighed, I realizing we were at that moment just that, two bodies loving each other, two beings joining flesh and soul. "Mmmmmm, perfect."

I slid in and out, her legs wrapped loosely around my hips, enjoying the slide. There was no quick orgasm while we joined in this new, simple, lovely position. I kissed her, pushed forward watching her eyes open and close with each thrust. 'Why wasn't this allowed' I wondered to myself, her hands playing with my hair, rubbing my back or sliding to my waist. We coupled for a long while just in a missionary position, letting our spent genitalia sooth themselves.

It could have been 30 minutes or more before I pulled back and laid down, her instincts matched mine and she stepped over and lowered down on my cock, then folding into my arms, moving just her hips.

"Mmmmmm, this is heaven, don't stop," she said riding cowgirl, I pushed up just a little bit, my cock hitting a new part of her pussy, she moaned softly, but not ready to orgasm, I felt I may have fucked them all out of her. "You're magnificent, Master," she whispered in my ear. "Make me scream."

I heard my cue and when she paused and looked me harsh in the eyes, I saw the opening she gave me and forever changed our dynamic and lives. My hand met her throat, her eyes grew wide, her mouth opened and she coughed. I didn't squeeze or choke her, just led her off my body back onto her knees and she sat on her heels.

I understood the plan.

Still holding her throat, I squared low and moved to her, my cock jutting out, my hand reversed and got the hair on the back of her head and forcibly moved her mouth to my glistening rod, her juices almost dripping off of it

"Lick me clean bitch," I said, the care and tenderness gone, the visceral anger over her desire to ruin my marriage, this woman controlling me it all came out. I put my cock on her lips, slapped it on her cheek and then when she opened stuffed it down her throat. In an instant there was a deep throat straight on, her talents exceeding my expectations, remembering the stallion she had in the room just days before.

I pulled my dick out and placed my hands on her shoulders, forcibly pushing her towards the door of her lair. A place I hadn't been, Brian strung up in the main room while I fucked her from behind. I hadn't entered, this place, my actions meant to solidify my dominance on Jill. The door opened and she reached to the side hitting lights that illuminated four different scenes with four different apparatuses.

I slid around to her front, moved my hand to her hair, pulled her head down and drug her, willingly, towards the stock, the one I originally locked her in kicking and screaming our first night. She had it pulled out into the main area that night, now in this room locked and shut out, illuminated with back lighting.

"Get in 'My Twat!'" I commanded, her mouth wore a grin for a moment, knowing I nailed her name. She put her head in, arms and I closed the stock, kicked her legs apart and found a cuffed pole to keep them spread. Her ass stuck out beautifully, while I entered each foot into the spaces, locking them in with just pins. "I am ready to claim your ass as mine, your twat and your mouth. Any last words before we consummate this contract?"

"I am yours Savage Bellend" she announced, using a fierce adjective with British slang for 'dickhead''.

"Perfect," I said moving to her face, her mouth opening and eyes looking at me ready. I held my cock out, put it on her lips, sliding it over her tongue and pushing inside.

"Ggghfft!" she gurgled and I pulled back pushing further in. "Ggghffttttttttttt! Ggghfft!"

I pulled back and thrust forward, the numbness of the fucking on the floor still there so I pounded away, wanting "My Twat" to feel it in the morning.

"Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft!," she released everyone I thrust in and out. "Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft! Ggghfft!"

"GGGGGGFHHHHFTTTTTT!" she exclaimed while I pulled out. Coughing "OH, FUCK SAVAGE BELLEND!"

I moved to her cunt, my cock slamming inside lining up, her legs open wide, her sloppy cunt wet from my riding her all night.

"OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH!," I slammed inside and out so fast. "OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH! OH! OHHHH!"

I pulled out and moved my face to her ass, my tongue entering her cheeks licking from her taint, down to her pussy and back up.

"OOoooooo SAVAGE! OOoooooo" she squealed.

My tongue then pushed inside her hole, prying at the edges, her breath quick, I spit in the opening. I pooled my saliva there and then spit into my hand, covering my cock already lubed with her cunt juice. I pushed my head to the hole.

"BELLEND, enter me!" she pleaded, her thrashing, head trying to look back. I paused for a moment and with a grunt and groan on my face, thrust inside. "OHHHHH FUCKKKKK!"

"Fuckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuckkkkkk! Fuck!," I railed her again and again, the pain not pleasure yet. "FUCKKKK YESSSS! YESSSSSSS!"

She came.

The sounds finally moved my needle, her orgasm spurring my thoughts, her ass moving against my cock and I pushed inside and exploded.

"Take it Ass Twat!" I pushed in and filled her with my cum. I held it there, her breathing heavy, mine heavier, we froze there, I was reliving the past two hours, my mind focusing on the last 15 minutes of heavy shit.

My cock receded and I slipped out, her legs relaxed some, and I moved to her feet and unlocked them. I went to the stock unhooking it and opening, her body falling into my arms and lap sitting on the carpeted step just below.

Jill wouldn't look at me, I held her stroking her hair, kissing her neck, she looked down. I felt I couldn't talk first, my inexperience in what's next for all of us, balancing against the aftercare I knew she needed and I wanted to give.

"Shit just changed big time," Jill said looking up at me. "For better and worse."