Being Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster Ebed!" she commanded, sipping virtuously. "Get to the brink and let go."

I moved my hand faster, watching her our eyes joined Camilla's enjoyment of this moment evident, lips pursed and waiting. I felt the surge coming and like I had done so many times in the shower trying to train my stamina I released and bent over.

There was a moment of my breathing, I closed my eyes and without noticing Camilla had grabbed my drink and again pressed it up into my ball sack, getting them inside the glass and pressed against the ice. Some spilled on the carpet, an easy excuse since Mel knows of my clumsiness.

"OHhhhhggghhh!" I exclaimed, she pressed hard, her head leaning on my leg watching to be sure they were in there. It immediately stopped the surge and with her other hand she brought her glass over and looked up at me.

"If you feel a rush, tap my head," I thought was curious until she put her own ice in her mouth, set her glass back down, and while pressing my balls into my glass took my cock in with ice inside. The coldness began to surround my head and shaft while she hovered and pushed the cubes against my flesh.

"Fuck....." I breathed, the coldness now fulling numbing my genitals.

-----------------------------------------------

They hit all Jill's favorite shops, Mel in tow following like a middle schooler on her first date. Often Jill would take Mel's hand and dart into a shop, a couple of them weren't marked very well. Galena was an old river town, touristy with a dusting of dirt in the less kept shops, and literally hidden gems in the inventory and the buildings.

"Gladys has buyers all over the world," Jill commented opening a heavy wood door, taking Mel down a narrow flight of stairs into a basement that had amazingly high ceilings and the wood was restored, and imperfectly intact. Between the beams were makeshift shelves that had piles of newly sorted dresses, skirts, blouses, on pegs where necklaces hung in a line.

"Look at the mannequins!" Mel exclaimed seeing the detail and precision on the life sized models.

Mel marveled at their perfectly matched outfits, complete with the accessories and shaped to different body types. Then she saw it, the faces were different, a molding cast from forms made by real people. Jill had rushed them through the sweaters and hoodie section and was standing by a mannequin in the lingerie section....it was Jill.

"Ta DA!" she exclaimed holding her arms up, smiling broadly standing in front of her frozen twin, which was wearing a garter, stockings, no panties and a black with red sequins bustier, breasts mostly out, barely covering where nipples would be. "Ain't she somethin'!"

"She sure is," Mel said and moved to Jill, the magnetic pull of the moment brought them together and with no one around in that section, the drinks that seemingly appeared from no where at other shops having their effect inspiring Mel to move towards the living twin.

Mel's lips approached Jill's, she knew what she wanted and moved forward. Jill had held Mel's gaze and at the last moment pulled back, Mel's face moving forward into nothing.

"Denial Mel," Jill said, watching Mels eyes open, disappointed and a bit angry. "This is a month of denial..."

"Jillian!" a voice from behind a stack of dresses emerged, a tall, slender 60-something woman with curly grey hair, beautifully dressed in a garment tailored for her substantial breasts, slim waist and curvy hips.

"Gladys!" she exclaimed moving to her, the two embracing and the older woman kissing Jill on the cheek. "Hey, this is Mel."

"Hi Mel!" Gladys said excitedly, moved to her and hugged the woman she just met, whispered in her ear. "You're gorgeous my Love."

-------------------------------------------------

The ice had melted 10 minutes ago, Camilla made me chug the bourbon colored water left behind and she had buried her face deep on my cock again and again. The numbness slowly left, seemingly erasing the last effects of the cage that had housed my cock for 24 hours, and the sounds of her shoving the cylinder of flesh into her throat filled the air.

I was calm, my threshold for climax buried as deep as my cock was buried in her throat, hips pushing, my balls near her cheek while she turned to get every fraction of every inch inside. She was truly talented and practiced at this art, not looking up at me as my hands were in her hair, caressing her face on one side.

"Ohhh, Chaver!" I exclaimed, not tapping her head which was my signal to pull off, to keep the denial of orgasm in place for Mistress Jill. I imagined Camilla was driven by Jill's spirit, the spell cast days ago and dictating our actions without word. "MMMMMmmmmmmm."

My moan was in sync with Camilla pulling off of my cock, surprisingly sliding back into a crosslegged seat on the floor, her hand wiping the spit from her lips, her pussy open and wet. The light that was fading from the day catching the moisture leaking out of her tiny flaps of skin, I wanted to dive down and bury my face into her cunt, licking all the precious juices.

"What are you thinking Ebed?" Camilla asked.

"If you are my Chaver, what is stopping me from devouring your pussy right now?" I asked, my cock screaming hard and wet from her throat encasing it, I stood towering over her.

"Indeed, what is stopping you?" she said locking in my eyes. There was no hesitation I pushed forward. "OHHHhhhh Ebed! OHHH!"

My mouth covered her slick skin, arms pushing under her thighs, we slide two feet, rug burn likely on her back, my tongue inserting and lapping upwards into the youthful folds of flesh until my lips found her hood and sucked on it. She tasted fresh and fluid poured out in an almost instant orgasm.

"YESSSSS!" Camilla exclaimed, her hands in my hair, thighs pushing on my ears, releasing and pushing again. "HELLLLLLL YESSSSSS!"

She was so delicious, wet, her pussy cum the best I'd ever had and I lapped at it painting her flesh with my tongue, getting every magnificent drop. I was looking over her body as she had moved to the floor, back arced up still driving into my tongue and mouth.

"Ohhhh, Ebed! OHHHhhhh" she exclaimed, driving her pussy into my face, pulling on my head, she had relaxed for just a moment and then began making love to my mouth, grinding and pulsing her hips against my lips, tongue and chin "Oh bring it Embed! OHHHH YES!"

Another spurt of flavor secreted from deep within, her cunt pushing into me, my knees driving my body into her. I concluded at that moment the time was now.

I moved up off of her sweet snatch, her eyes met mine and I crawled up her body, her arms opening to greet me and with no resistance buried my cock deep in the pussy I had just devoured.

"OHHHH YESSSSS!" she exclaimed just before we kissed, I shared her taste and excrement, tongues swirling while my shaft pushed into her warm, tight cunt. "Oh...Ohhh....OH! OHHHHH DADDY!!!!!"

I had to pull out.

I pulled all the way back away from her into a squat, my cock wanting to release and I was lucky I had ejaculated so much recently. A pearl of clear fluid appeared while Camilla' arms and legs flailed in the air searching for my body while the orgasm rippled across her flesh. Her eyes opened, saw me and scrambled to her knees.

"Is Daddy going to cum?" she said in a girlish tone. "Baby girl wants Daddy inside her."

I was both surprised and not surprised this had escalated so quickly. The bourbon, Mistress's Jill's fingerprints all over both of us and the discovery the new sensations brought to both our bodies. Camilla crawled into my lap, her hands on my head, lips pressing hard agains mine while hips searched for my cock. The need to cum had receded and in one magical move I slid back off my heels, onto the floor just as I felt her dripping cunt at the head of my cock and it thrust into her so hard.

"DDDAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!" Camilla exclaimed, her third or fourth orgasm quaking, this sexual dynamo unquenched, exploding in my arms and on my cock, her head went into my neck, my cock felt the wet gush of her tang.

I let her shiver and convulse in my arms, the mixture of perfectly naughty, bourbon, and Mistress stirring the drink from afar finally expired, she leant into me, we laid back and I slipped out of her perfect flesh.

Camilla passed out on the floor.

-----------------------------------------------

"One third of reaching a higher plane, orgasmically speaking, is the story and image you pair with that story," Gladys said pulling Mel's hair back and finishing the bun on the back of her head. "There. What do you think Jillian?"

"Absolutely stunning and dominant," Jill said to her mentor of 20 years. Mistress Gladys Night, a play on words from the 50s-60s group Gladys Night and Pips. Jill was holding back the necessity of spiked collars and leather tiara, with a whip in her hand. "She will rock his world and make him want what he will not get for another 29 days."

Mel felt dirty pulling the leather panties up, that I just made out with my boyfriend in the driveway for an hour feeling before kissing you mom on the cheek goodnight. She loved the garter, stockings and boots Gladys selected out of an oak wardrobe in the dank basement. The low lighting let the red lipstick on her full lips shine, and the leather wrap around her torso boosting up her breasts, barely covering nipples. She became Jill's mannequin's twin right before their eyes.

"What's the second third of reaching the higher plane," Mel asked strutting over and sitting on Jill's lap, sipping on the cabernet, wrapping one hand around Jill's neck and looking towards Gladys.

Gladys smiled at the two, rubbing the top of the wine glass with her finger, relaxed and satisfied with a new opportunity for tutelage, Jillian promising recruitment for years and not delivering, this was the closest she'd gotten in several.

"Orgasmically speaking," Gladys leaned in hard to the word, saying it with expertise in her voice. "There has to be build up and anticipation. It can be over minutes, hours, days, weeks or even years."

"Years?" Mel said playfully, hearing the soft jazz in the background, feeling the moment, taking in the smells of the women's perfume. "Come on now...."

"Really, Mel?" Jill said scornfully, making a face Mel wanted to kiss away. "Miss....Ms. Gladys knows and you can't tell me there aren't former friends or lovers you haven't pined for that you'd shag now."

"All that's true," Gladys said, her eyes wide from Jill's near calling her 'Mistress' "I'm talking about your denial of your spouse, currently. That's a form of easy build up, the outfit you're wearing is going to pay off for both of you. Denial of others for years, always linger in your mind. Imagine strutting around for him and then for that person..."

"You mean like this..." Mel bounced up, drunk now, totally turned on by the conversation with two powerful, beautiful women, barely a thought about Donnie and his denial, thinking about Jill and dare she say Gladys, she wanted to perform for the eyes in the room.

She stood up and moved towards Gladys walking like a runway model, hips locking and popping back and forth, stopping right in front of Gladys, turning her ass to the older woman, then running her hands down her legs while bending at the waist.

"Magnificent Child," Gladys said admiring the sleek curves mell presented and spread before the older domme, Mel running her hand over her crotch as if to finger her asshole and then back and over her cunt, the leather giving just a little bit. Mels head snapped back and popped upright and strutted over to Jill, not stopping until both legs were standing on either side of her neighbors knees. Mel turned and pushed her ass into Jill's lap, pressing her cheeks to Jill's thighs who laid her hands on Mel's thighs while she ground into Jill.

"Who's Donnie, Ms. Gladys or I?" Jill asked, continuing to give her Mistress respect without giving up the cover.

"Mmmm, Yes...both of you." Mel giggled, feeling attracted to both women, not thinking of her husband, just performing and learning. "Ladies...what is the last third of this puzzle..."

She saw Jill's eyes widen, like Mel just told her a secret. Gladys rose to her feet, moved to Mel who was gyrating in Jill's direction, and stood close.

"You asked for it," Gladys said and took Mel's hand.

------------------------------

"Again Daddy!" Camilla directed in her girlish voice, one she hadn't stopped using once morphing into her role as my little gurl. I stroked my cock fast, up and down the shaft, having to quickly stop. "Awww Daddy, that was shorter than last time....Baby wants you to do better."

She was still naked, her breasts sitting perfectly on her torso while she sat back on one leg, the other curled around propped up on the sectional. Camilla had a timer and was leading me through a series of 30 second breaks and heaving stroking, trying to extend my stamina, bringing me to the brink.

"Go," Camilla said and I continued, fast the precum sliding my hand over it, my mind going to things like Mel finding out, or an ugly woman in my mind. I tried to detach from the physical pleasure by painting negative images. That would work and then I would see Camilla's wet cunt open when she moved her legs and I had to let go, the sexual vision would almost topple me. "Awww DaddddyyyyY!"

All of a sudden there was an alarm from her phone piled in the clothes she had long past removed, grabbing her attention, she hopped up from the floor, ran over and silenced it and immediately began to get dressed. I was a little miffed and relieved at the same time, this unexpected tryst had been going for hours and I watched her calmly cinch up her bra around her perfect form, slide her panties and shorts on.

"Mmmmm, you're going to have to work on that long and hard until you can please Mistress Jill," Camilla said morphing back into an adult standing above me on the floor, still very hyper-sexual. She stood me and and ran her hand down my stomach to my cock since I was still naked, stroking it slowly. "Thirty second intervals and see how long you can jack it. You need to do much better."

Camilla kissed me and and released my cock. Her face was real close, hands on my shoulders, pressing into me still.

"Don't look for me," Camilla said. "I will find or summon you."

--------------------------------------------

"Are you okay Dear?" Jill said, her hand on Mel's shoulder, trying to get her to look up. "We may have gotten carried away, but you insisted."

Mel couldn't look at her neighbor, Mel had dressed back into her clothes, out of the lingerie and outside on the street. The packages a gift sitting in a bag next to both women, quickly wrapped up by Gladys.

"She said it, 'I asked for it'," Mel said with air quotes, still not looking at Jill, embarrassed, mad, feeling violated in several ways. "I've never..."

"It's okay to feel confused," Jill said wading onto a path she hoped Mel would follow her down, this point always confounding Jill, and one she repeatedly got wrong, failing to keep subjects for Gladys. "Of course you never, Disney doesn't paint this picture for women, can you tell me anything you did connect with during..."

"Connect with!" Mel exclaimed, turning to Jill. "Those things...all of them...against my will..."

"How did you feel?" Jill asked, holding Mel's face, looking into her tear filled eyes, knowing her last move, hoping it will be organic not forced. "It wasn't against your will, I saw your body respond, your breath quicken, your nipples harden."

"Stop it! NO!" Mel exclaimed, then silenced when the couple coming out of the Italian place looked up at them sitting there. "no...."

"You say it now, Child," Jill taking a more dominant stance feeling the softness in Mel's voice. "You didn't then because your body wanted all of it, you can't deny it and I believe you're embarrassed to admit You wanted all of it."

Mel rose up ready to run away, Jill grabbed Mel's hand, knowing how important this moment was, following her mentor's lead, pulled Mel into her body and kissed her hard on the lips.

Jill target wasn't Mel, she showed some level of desire pushing her tongue deep into Mel's mouth, Gladys personally made sure Jill enjoyed women in her indoctrination, forcing her to be good at it if she was going to teach others the ways.

Mel kissed back hungrily, her hands moving to Jill's waist pulling her in, but then in a moment of clarity pushed her back.

"NO!" Mel said, getting separation on the street, beginning to run down the block then stopping and realizing she had no phone, no purse, no way to contact anyone. Defeated, she turned and looked to where Jill was still standing.

"Child, come with me," Jill said, arms open wide with a concerned, caring, look on her face. Mel broke down and cried in Jill's arms.

----------------------------------------------

I took a shower to rinse the female off of me, all the body scents that stick to you after spending hours pouring through each other's juicy parts. This evening was the most intimate I'd every spent with a woman ever, and I didn't climax. My Chaver, Camilla, led the dance and then gave herself to me with seemingly a promise it would continue.

I had committed adultery three times fully, and a dozen times separately in the past three weeks, all while fucking my wife's brains out. There was an 'end game' for Mistress Jill and now I was now entering some sort of denial game with her and my mistresses. I felt glutenous, adulterous and powerful, my libido getting stroked, literally, by three women at once.

I enjoyed giving the wheel to Mistress jill, informally getting lessons on being a slave and I savored having a 'daddy's gurl' next door all while waiting to reestablish my dominance with Jill.

What the hell was going to happen next and what were the ramifications to my marriage?

The fear of losing this anticipation and build up was equal to fear of losing my marriage. Customary thoughts had taught me to confess my sins to my wife and work on healing. How do you heal a cut to the jugular vein of your marriage, it would bleed out and be over AND the thrill and excitement of the ride I had gotten on and navigated each turn would evaporate without the threat of getting caught.

Laying naked after my shower, stroking to the brink and waiting, my mind was in a place where I couldn't last that long, thinking now that getting caught at some point could be a delicious twist in this tapestry of sexual delights, not an end point.

'How do I use Jill and Camilla to bring Mel into this," I thought with nothing to lose at this point, cheating on Mel over an over.

"Damn it," I exclaimed, having to stop wanting to cum and almost waiting too long to break it off. It was 10 p.m. and I wondered for the first time.

'Where's Mel?"

----------------------------------------------------

Jill was not wrong predicting Mel's enjoyment of what went down with Gladys. The planning started the day Donnie and Mel moved in, her excitement in announcing "They're both beautiful and very friendly."

It was over a year ago that Jill announced to Gladys her intention to bring the neighbor into the fold, getting doubt from her mentor earned after many failings from new neighbors. "I forced those," Jill said. "This one feels organic."

Soon after Mel paraded around in her Mistress outfit (disguised as something for Donnie) the older woman pulled Mel to her and they made out for a long, long time, kissing, fondling, undressing each other in front of Jill who sat back and watched.

Jill was not wrong that Mel's body curved to Gladys touch, her mouth on her pussy, her fingers prying open flesh, even pressing into her tiny hole.

Jill heard Mel moan when nipples were pinched and pulled, bitten lightly and then suckled expertly.