Being Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she'd ask me if I had thought about her during sex with Mel. I'd better be prepared the next time Mistress Jill would interrogate me. I contemplated lying, but wouldn't do that, a large part of me wanted the pain. I just assumed she set me up to fail so that she could teach me the consequences of disobeying her wishes.

I got hard thinking about the consequences, the pain of a whip, cane, flog or cat o nine tails, they hung nicely on her false wall in the basement.

"Awesome, just thaw enough hamburger," I said texting back the obvious and got a 'thumbs up' emoji in return.

"What did you two talk about exactly," I texted wanting a back and forth.

"We can chat later," she said with a devil emoji.

"Fine" I texted back with a hands up, giving up.

Work went by fast and soon I was pulling in our driveway with Jill and Mel sipping on something while I noticed Brian over mowing the lawn. He waved, but the sweat poured off him from the sweltering heat. It was funny, I thought, that he'd seen and heard me fucking his wife, probably knew about her arrangement with me yet we just waved like we were just neighbors.

A normal suburban Friday night.

"Hair of the dog," Mel called out with a giggle and her hand moving to Jill's knee for a moment.

"Hey, go help Brian finish up, so we can all have a drink," Jill commanded without an ask. "He's got a couple things still on his list."

I walked over, looked back and Jill rose her glass while Mel went in for more. It was that moment I realized I was in her stable of slaves, Kajirus meant "slave boy" and I was relishing this thought. I walked to meet Brian, hoping he'd bestow some wisdom, a welcome, something.

"If you trim the front bushes, I'll probably be able to get the rest," Brian said, seeing me hesitate for a moment in my polo and shorts from a casual day at work. "Don't hesitate too long, or you'll find out why that's bad."

"Thanks," I said passing him into the garage, he let me look for the charged trimmer on my own. I walked past him while he put the mower away and just stated. "So this is what it's like?"

"You have no idea," Brian said without looking at me or elaborating. He was right, I had no idea and I had no inclination to be the little bitch he was. I had a couple ideas I needed to pen out, but was already plotting switching all of this on Jill.

I went out front, a little hard wondering when I would get an idea from Mistress and for the ladies I took off my shirt. I didn't have as much of a Dad (empty nest Dad) belly and had been working out for a week, trying to get some improvement for Mistress.

"Woot! Woot!" Jill called out, prompting Mel to do her infamous 'finger whistle' echoing across the neighborhood. They both laughed behind me, I didn't turn around fearing the ire stacked on my crimes from the night before making our next session unbearable. I flexed a little on purpose the promptly circled the five bushes out front, making them as symmetrical as possible, getting bits and pieces on the sweat building on my body.

The women disappeared into our house and I finished the cutting of the bushes then raked up the clippings and found their compost bin around back. I was wiping sweat off when I saw Brian pulling out of the driveway, standing shirtless while Mel walked to me and Jill got into the car.

"See you two in an hour," Jill called out, the door shut and they sped off.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Donnie follow me," Mel said, her hair was primped up, she was wearing a tight camisole, no bra so I could see her nipples through the white fabric and a short summer skort. It was hot outside and the heat emanating from my wife was double or triple that temperature.

We went into their house, down the steps and hanging from the ceiling of the workout room was a sex swing. She led me to the front, started stripping my clothes and began talking, not making much sense.

"Remember I said 'she told me' before, well I just jumped ahead and we got busy." She said kissing me and I nodded 'yes'. "The told me I needed to be your little slut, long story, but we're here and she wanted us to try out her swing."

I noticed the word 'her' and looked around for cameras, not seeing them. We continued to walk towards it and she pushed on the straps and series of wider straps. She leant forward, almost falling through it for a moment before looking at a couple spots on the straps.

"Jill said it's best from behind," she said shinning her skort down, panties and all, her bush now perfectly smooth.

"You're willing to do this?" I said, moving to my shorts having sweat running down my face and neck. "Mrs. no sweat sex..."

"Just fuck me," she said and leant forward, cinching her camisole down under her breasts, finding the torso strap, arm straps and leg straps. My cock was hard and sticking out when she looked over her shoulder spreading her legs wide. "You shorted me last night so this better be good!"

"You passed out bitch!" I said playfully and moved my cock to her open legs. "I should fuck your ass for that!"

"Soon, but not tonight," she looked back with a sneer, like there was a playbook I was peaking ahead. "My pussy needs you."

I pushed my cock in that wet, sloppy cunt, using the weight and the swing to bounce her out and back on my shaft.

"OH FUCK!" she wailed, I pulled back on the straps, slamming inside her holding her there. "Baby!"

The zero gravity, combined with the fact my wife and Jill were similar sizes and the swing fit her perfectly slid her off me when I pushed away. I fumbled a little twirling until I could get it under control, her hair down to one side, looking back eagerly for me to put her back on my cock.

"Fuck me Donnie!" she pleaded, my hands steadying her, watching her breasts bounce and sway.

"Hold on Cunt!" I continued with my talk from three nights ago and last night.

"Oooo, take me, it's your cum slut, remember?" she played right with me. "AHHHGGGG YES!"

I slammed inside, held it firm and began using my weight and hips to thrust into her, bouncing her off and holding it tight enough so her pussy slipped right back on.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! YESSSS!" she climaxed and I kept pumping. "OH! OH! OH!"

She tightened her legs around my torso and I leant forward, putting my weight on her back and she suspended me as I lifted my feet off the ground. The wider strap on her stomach distributing my heavy body on top of hers nicely.

"Mmmmm, MY pussy feels so good on MY cock," I whispered into Mel's ear imagining it Mistress Jill AND Mistress Jill watching on the side as I fuck my wife in her lair. "You're sooo good."

"Fill me," Mel said, turning to my kiss lingering by her cheek.

I hopped off, sliding out of her again, twirling her around slapping her face with my cock, popping it in and out of her mouth, slapping her a second time with it before rotating her cunt to me.

"I should jam this down your throat and fill your stomach with my hot cum again bitch!" I said after the last slap and then lined up and stepping forward I shot my monster hard cock towards her hole, pulling her back, hitting it perfectly and driving instantly balls deep into her wet cunt.

"OHHHHHH!!!! GOODDDDDDD!" She exclaimed orgasming instantly. "Come on Baby, ride me!"

I slapped her ass and then pushed into her deep, pulled back to my tip letting the swing do the work and then slammed her again and again.

"YES! YES!YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" She called out, not climaxing but in some sort of euphoric state I'd never seen in 28 years of marriage. "OH! OH! OH! OH! YESSSSS! YESSS!"

I was building mine, getting closer, I tightened the stroke up, going only 1/2 way back, hitting her with rabbit fast thrusts.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Oh! OH! YESSSS!" she called out and the second her last 's' tailed off I thrust inside and released a long day's load. It was strong and plentiful and I held firm inside her. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I slid out, we had 15 minutes before they came back.

Hanging there, wet with her, my cock drizzled cum onto the tile floor. She dismounted the swing and I motioned for her to come to me, held out my cock and she instinctively cleaned me, sucking the cum and pussy juice from the glistening shaft.

"My balls!" I commanded, something she'd NEVER done, not even during courtship. She had to notice they were shaved taking both instantly, slurping and sucking both together, let releasing and one at a time. She looked up at me I pointed and instructed her. "Clean it off the floor."

Mel bounded over, hands around the drizzle marks, and lowered licking the cum, her naked body showing marks from where the straps were suspending us. She then sprung up, moved towards me and kissed me hard, her tongue in my mouth, sharing my flavor.

"Mmmm, Baby that was hot," she said, breaking the trance. "Let's get dressed and wait for them on our outside."

She was energized, sliding her skort and panties on, camisole now highlighting her still hard nipples. Her hair half-primped still, half-messy, a look that said 'cum slut' I thought bounding up their stairs, ass tight in the skort, plump and delicious to gaze, following her.

"Wine?" she asked when we arrived in our house,. I nodded 'yes' and she poured me a glass of dry red from a local place. "Can I get you anything else before they get back?"

"No, I'm good. Really good Mel." I said just looking at her, holding my face in her gaze and sitting back on the chair. "What's going on? I can't get over how, well...horny you've been the last couple days."

She looked at the porch floor, bowing her head a little, a curious expression across her face while a finger ran over the edge of the wine glass. Mel's leg bounced while her brain whirled for a reply, not knowing where my mind was, open to any response in this moment.

Part of me wanted the fantasy of climatic, messy bliss, wanted her to say she knows about Mistress Jill, hoped my domme had enslaved Mel and had instructed her to keep me satisfied or suffer the consequences. (I shuddered knowing I had them coming, again I didn't picture Mistress on my cock the whole time in the swing).

"Our sex has been good that last couple weeks, Donnie." Mel started looking up and sipping at her glass. "I was wondering why and sort of threw that out there to Jill after yoga at the bar. I asked about her and Brian's sex life after 55, noting I was seven years younger than you."

No clue where this was going.

"What did she say?" I asked just to break it up, give her a chance to pause and think.

"She asked me 'is the sex good enough?'" Mel's face being serious. "I told her that 'it wasn't.'"

"Shit," I said, lowering my head, almost ready to reverse roles right there, submit to my weakness in bed, have them both whip and torture me for my years of poor performance.

"Until..." she said getting my face to turn up to her greeting me with a wry grin. "Until you took me forcefully a few nights ago."

"All the rest was crap and...." I began, Mel cutting me off.

"All the rest was 'good', I mean I came didn't I?" she giggled. "Something inside of me yearned for that, well, carnal sex like when you throat fucked me 20 years ago...that's why I wanted to relive that and I told Jill about it and she said, 'dam it then do it!'"

"HEY! YOU TWO!" Jill called out from their car turning into her house. "YOU LOOK TOO SERIOUS! WOOO! HOOO!"

She was hanging out the window, a drink in a plastic glass in her hand. Mel wanted to finish her thought and continued through Jill's shouts.

"Jill told me too 'be your slut'" she said, nodding with wide eyes at 'told me'. "To travel back to the days I gave my pussy up for anything and do the same for you tonight."

Jill shot over to the porch, her legs long out of her white skirt, white panties showing glimpses. She was in a patterned exercise style, racer back spaghetti straps with a peach color. Her drink had a lid and sloshed when she bounded up our steps.

"Did you use it?! Tell me you used it!" she exclaimed looking back and forth from my face to Mel's. her breasts opening to us as she almost squared in excitement.

"Ah, yes?" Mel said meekly.

"Yes, we did," I said confidently and Jill lunged forward kissing me. Bouncing off my face my eyes following her as she grabbed Mel's and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Don't tell Brian I just did that," lingering in front of Mel's surprised face and slipping into the third chair on our porch.

She was hyped and looked over for Brian who was putting things away in the kitchen.

"Oh! They have the best Friday night farmer's market in town if you haven't gone," she said blowing through the fact she just kissed both of us after we fucked in their basement. "Brian! Bring that bottle of..."

He already had it in his hand with a beer for himself and a chair since we only had three on the porch. Watching him walk across the street I realized in some capacity all three of us were serving Jill in real life.

"Is this the right one, dear?" He held it out for her approval, I pictured him in his leather, cock dangling, holding out the bottle. She gave him a nod. "Donnie, do you have an opener inside?"

"Sure thing," I said and got up to open the bottle I figured was in Jill's glass and they just purchase at market. I thought to myself I had a chance to ask Brian something again, the last time he didn't give me anything, fearing the consequences.

"Did I miss anything?" Brian asked out of the blue, my mind had concluded in real time that he had to know Jill liked to kiss women or like Mel or whatever at this point.

"Nope, just Jill in hyperdrive," I said flippantly for no reason other that she was bouncing everywhere.

"Oh, she's in one of those moods," Brian said finding the opener before I could show him. "You'll figure those things out, if you ever have us over again that is..."

"Do you have any advice for me here Brian, or do I get to just experience this?" I said blankly.

Brian continued to uncork the bottle and looked up at me and smiled. What was going through his mind I had no idea, he knew I saw him bound, tortured and then listend as I fucked his wife.

"It's different with everyone she makes contact with, the journey seldom has a reason," Brian said, looking up and me. "It can be the best and worst thing you'll ever experience all at once. Again, did I miss anything?"

"She kissed both of us after I told her we used your sex swing," I said blankly, knowing I'd pay for it soon.

"I figured," he said and moved towards the door.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

"Dunno," he said and we went out to the porch.

--------------------------------------------------

We were laughing and exchanging stories of our youth, no sex, no nothing, I served dinner, the stories of the neighborhood entered in some, but mostly their business, my job and basic get to know you information.

What was consistent was I would ask Mel to do or get something and Jill would ask Brian, both obeying knowingly like it was a secret that was obvious in plain sight.

We learned about Camilla, the daughter of our neighbors to the south, used to date an all-pro lineman for one of the Texas teams. And that Camron and Anne, from Boston, had separated a couple years ago but were back together.

"We should invite them over with us sometime," Jill said, the 'us' rolling off her tongue like we were longtime friends welcoming THEM to the neighborhood.

It felt odd.

"Brian, could you go run me a bath, I think the wine's gone to my head and I could use a little alone time," Jill said with a wink to Mel, though I had seen her skills in getting herself off up close. "Goodnight you two, I bet you're spent."

Another wink from Jill and a giggle from my wife, Brian was already up their steps when Jill turned away from us and left.

I was perplexed watching our seemingly sexual night turn into every neighborhood porch party. I turned to Mel, who was still sipping and watching Jill step up to her doorway and disappear in her house.

"I'll be damned," I said, Mel looking into her glass and then at me. I asked, "Did you find all of that odd?"

"You ask a lot of questions. Just come in the house and fuck me," Mel said, and I turned, we made it to the room and I missionary plowed my wife's cunt until she came twice and I collapsed very satisfied.

------------------------------

My phone buzzed on my nightstand around 4 a.m. and the snap read "bust" written over a picture of the leather clad body of Mistress Jill, bustier showing her naked breasts propped up nicely. My heart raced, slowly slipping out of bed, not disturbing Mel or Kaiser who was tired from the people over.

I was in shorts without underwear, cock bristling and a t-shirt, now moving through the bedroom and quietly into the kitchen. I moved fast, imagining myself some sort of sex ninja, my senses alive at the danger, somehow trusting Mistress she knew how to handle anything that was about to happen, that she was in control.

I stepped out of the garage, having to open it, avoiding the front door ring camera knowing if I stayed to their garage side I would be out of site. I had a full hard on entering the street, it bouncing in the slick fabric of my shorts, I saw no lights on the houses around me and headed up the short sidewalk to their porch. The inside door was open and the low light of the basement shown up the steps that you could see just off the kitchen. So much had happened down there already, there was so much more to cum.

Down the steps I went, almost tripping and falling forward, hitting the bottom I stripped off my shirt and threw it behind me, then at the foot of the yoga mat that was my spot I stepped out of my shorts and kicked them back towards the shirt. I knelt instead of child's pose, my cock sticking straight out.

I bowed my head, chest breathing heavy, not sure what was next when the side room door opened. I heard breathing from inside, a place I hadn't gone, it was heavy and strained and was a man's breath. I couldn't comprehend what was happening, another man here?

"Kajirus, you please me with your swift attention," Mistress Jill said, her bustier slightly pushed down, hair a mess, long boots with no panties. I lost my focus on the side room. "You displease me with your attentive nature of pleasing your wife..."

"My apologies....." Before I could finished the back of her hand hit my head.

"Silence! You speak when told to speak. Oh, Kajirus you have so much to learn," she said pulling out a Cat O Nine Tails, yanking it back and thrusting forward delivering a snap to my back and ass.

"Ahhhgggggh!" the surprise mixed with pain.

"Kajirus, that is disappointing..." she said moving around to my front, leaning over showing me her breasts, then stating in a mocking tone, "I thought you were tougher than that...."

Mistress was quick, stepped back cocked the device and smapped a shot across my chest.

"Ohhhfff," I said muffling the pain, my back throbbing some and now my front.

"How many times did you forget who you were fucking, while inside your wife these past couple days??" She said and wheeled back and hit me again, pulled back and swung harder.

"OHhhfff! AHHHFGGggghhhftt!" I exclaimed then answered. "Ahhh, ummmhhh, every time I forgot and every time I remembered! "AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!"

She went back and forth three times, with expert precision, raking my stomach and just above and my chest. I was red in streaks, a few welts, I looked up at her as she spun, dropped the device and moved to a shelf.

Back she came holding a clear plastic device, kneeling quickly while my senses were spinning, holding my cock and sliding the clear plastic over the hard tip.

"Thrust your hips forward Kajirus!" she commanded and I obeyed, her hands holding it tight, the short shaft attached to a plastic, rubber like ring that separated and made it's way around my balls. She was tugging backwards on the stealth, my cock hurting while it stuffed further and further down.