Being Neighborly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isabel Summer Farely!" the low and sexy, but upset voice said, Mel quickly dismounting, turned and noticed the upset beauty, the ripped jeans, Izzy her daughter laying below her, half-naked on the bed not moving. "How many times am I going to have change the locks up here??!!"

"Mom, you're such a buzz kill," Izzy said, finally siting up, looking up at Mel who had slid on her shorts and was moving to the floor. "This is Mel."

"I'll meet you downstairs," Mel said embarrassed, yet still attracted to the matriarch's offspring, and finding the older woman almost as attractive in that instant.

"Nikki Farely," The woman said extending her hand introducing herself, Mel hesitant to shake having to stop and not pass by. "Why don't you wait here a second while my over-sexed daughter heads downstairs. Please check on the servers, they're struggling and give them some help."

"It's my day off, I was just...." Izzy started to protest.

"You were just about to go down and help out," Nikki said, looking up at Mel. "Kids..."

--------------------------

I turned Shayln down, her invite to her apartment just a few blocks away too much and my oath of denial a serious one if Mel and I were truly going to travel down this path. 'Open Marriage' kept running through my head, something Mel whispered to our two young biker friends, and one Mel must have been acting on somewhere with young Izzy.

My cock stayed hard in my spandex.

"Better put that away," a familiar voice said, I turned and saw the luscious lips that had wrapped around my dick just a day prior.

"Camilla, you noticed," I said and turned it towards her, giving a look. "Do you want to do something about that?"

"Donnie, this is ShaNique," she said, stepping to the side to reveal a 20 year old 6'5" 270 lb. large African American man, he extended his hand and it dwarfed mine. "Nah. I think I'm good."

Our handshake broke and she turned, showing off her plump and perfect ass, ShaNique large hand sliding there and then moved away to the dance floor, the band had stopped up a DJ was playing some Pitbull and they began to dance.

"Donnie," I heard Mel from behind me, I turned and saw her standing with a dark skinned, slender, ripped jeans, tank that was cut to show off beautiful cleavage and the beaded hair. "hey, I want you to meet Nikki, she owns this place and she lives over on Cardinal Bay."

I took two steps over, the two exchanged a word or two, and she moved to me and I shook her soft and petite hand.

"Glad to meet you Donnie, and I must say it's rare to meet a couple like you anymore," Nikki said, looking over my facial features, pulling her hand back as Mel slid next to her. "I've got to go to work, but please stop by before you leave. We'll talk Girl."

The two exchanged a hug and Mel moved quickly into me, her lips meeting mine, her hands on my shoulders. The effects of drink, and the sexual vibe in the air, made for a stunningly erotic moment with my wife, defining a moment we could pin down as the start of our next phase together.

"She walked in on us," Mel said breaking our kiss, her hands sliding into mine. "Izzy had me in her mouth, I was kneeling over her, and Nikki walked in."

"About that, so we're in an open marriage now?" I said sort of clumsy, not wanting to say it but feeling I had to get it out there.

"Jesus, just listen for a moment," Mel said almost ignoring my question. "If we're not, I just committed adultery with Nikki's daughter upstairs. Okay, Nikki...she knows Jill and Brian, not to mention others in the neighborhood. Oh, and Camilla! She knows her and her parents..."

The drink had gotten to her. She was not making sense and I knew where this was headed.

"Mel...Mel, lets sit down," I said, her eyes were losing some of their sharpness, I wondered if Izzy or Nikki gave her a gummy or something. She needed a little help and I slid her into a chair. I got her water and let her rambled about Izzy and what they were doing.

"It's cool, now, I mean you wanted...And I think she wanted you but I pushed her and..." Mel said, then caught herself. "Oh Shit, I'm fucked up."

"Yes My Dear," I said getting out my phone and hitting the Uber app. "You're fucked up and I'm getting us a ride home. The bikes are locked and we'll get the car and them later."

"Shit," Mel said and put her head on her arm. There was a couple sitting near our table. I asked them to watch her for a moment while I went to the bathroom. They smiled and nodded 'yes'.

I really wanted to see what the owner Nikki wanted, she asked me to stop by and her allure to me was in a way stronger than her perky tit daughter. I wheeled around the corner and saw Nikki talking to a server, she turned saw me and stopped. I moved towards her petite frame, shorter than I remember since I was sitting down, I noticed she was checking her watch.

"This place is hopping and amazing," I said, complimenting her on one of our favorite haunts before getting into the biking scene.

"Thank you, I appreciate that," she said, then put her hand on my arm. "Someone you know intimately wanted me to share one word (she paused) BUST."

My mouth dropped.

12