Being Neighborly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz raised an eyebrow, "What didn't you like?"

Tammy reached down and gently tugged on my cock, "That it ended. I definitely want more and as you can see he's not ready to give it to me."

Liz was chuckling now, but still playing right along, "What will you have him do?"

Liz tried on her evil sneer, "I'll be giving that a lot of thought and would be glad for your help in the matter."

I raised my hands, "Whoa! Wait a minute, don't I get a say in this?"

You would have thought that they had practiced it because they responded in perfect harmony, "Hell no!"

The doorbell rang and saved me from further manipulation. The pizza had arrived and I was hungry as hell. As good as pussy tastes, it's not very filling. My two comediennes led me to the kitchen and we proceeded to stuff ourselves and finish off two bottles of wine.

It was a lot of fun. Tammy and I quickly ate our pizza and went on the attack. Liz was trying to eat her pizza while Tammy would sneak up behind her and start kissing her neck. Liz would let her do it for a while, then pretend that she was bothered and push Tammy away. As soon as she would do that I would come in from the front and go to work on her. Things escalated and we had Liz's dress hanging from her waist while Tammy and I sucked on her tits. Liz was having a difficult time eating her pizza.

She finally pushed us both away and her hazel eyes flashed with desire, "You two behave and let me eat my pizza. You can't be that horny. Anyway, you ate yours now let me eat mine."

Tammy scooted her chair as close as possible to Liz on the right and I did the same on her left. We watched her eat like a couple of vultures, ready to pounce as soon as she swallowed the last bite. I may have slipped my hand between her legs, but I admit to nothing. I did notice that Liz seemed to be enjoying her pizza. I'd never heard her moan while eating before.

We managed to convince Liz to join us in bed. It was tough, but we finally talked her into it. Yeh, right. We had her practically begging for it by the time Tammy and I finished winding her up in the kitchen.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

You know what they say about best laid plans. Liz's plan to pull the trigger with Jeff at home didn't work out quite the way we planned. Jeff had ideas of his own. He dropped by the house the next Friday even though he didn't have Tess that weekend. When I walked into the house from the shop he was talking with Liz at the island.

Liz stood and gave me a hug and a kiss, "Jeff wants to ask us something."

I shook his hand, grabbed a glass of wine, and sat down at the island. He let me get settled, then started, "A friend of mine is throwing a small party tomorrow night and I would like to invite you both to attend. It will be just a few people and we mostly just hang out, talk, listen to music, and drink too much. It would be nice if you could come."

I nodded, "Liz and I will talk about it and let you know."

He paused for a second, "Oh, I almost forgot." He handed me a single sheet of paper. It was dated that day and his blood test results were listed on the sheet. Of particular interest to me were the negative results for sexually transmitted diseases. I gave him a nod, "I know this seems a bit hardass, but Liz is precious to me and I won't have her life put at risk. Thanks for taking care of this. There is one point I want to make and that will be the end of it. I understand that you have an active sex life and that's your business for the most part. If you decide to have sex with anyone else you had better get tested again if you want to be with Liz. I have to trust your word on this. Don't make me regret it."

Jeff nodded, "I understand completely. I know I have a well-deserved reputation, but Liz isn't the first married woman with a concerned husband that I've known. If I broke my word on something like this word would get around fast and the well would run dry even faster. I'll follow the rules, no problem."

I gave him a hard look, "Do you know what bothers me about what you just said? You were more concerned about losing access to married pussy than you were for Liz's well-being... Let me be as clear as I can be and we can move on to other things. My beautiful wife has decided to give you a shot. If she is harmed in any way because of something you've done or failed to do, there will be consequences. She's considering giving you a wonderful gift and I expect you to respect that. We good?"

He nodded, face serious, "Yeh, we're good."

We got back to pleasantries but it wasn't long after that when he left. Liz reached out and held my hand. She gave me a wink, "Thanks, Babe. You said what you needed to say and you didn't make it any harder than it had to be. I doubt if many husbands, probably none before you, have ever talked to him like that.

"You know I would never consider accepting his invitation by myself. I would like to go if you're willing. I want to see the world he lives in. That could tell me a lot about why he is the way he is."

I nodded, "Yeh, hon, but don't forget for a second that he has his own agenda. He's just proven to us that he has his own ideas on how to proceed. I can't say I'm a fan of his morality either. But, if you want to go, then we'll go. If I think there is something off about that party we will leave and I expect you to cooperate. I need you to trust me on this."

She squeezed my hand, "Of course. I would never argue with you when you're trying to protect me."

We went to the party and I was torn. On one hand, I had a plethora of worst-case scenarios running around my head and those thoughts made me want to call the whole thing off. On the other hand, Liz wanted to give this a shot and I wanted her to have her shot. I guess my biggest concern was Liz ending up hurt or unhappy. I thought things through and prepared myself as best I could, put on my happy face and away we went.

I'll admit that I was somewhat relieved when we arrived at the address Jeff had given us. It was about as far as you could get from a bad neighborhood. The folks that lived there were one percenters for sure. The place was massive with a u-shaped driveway gated at both ends. The landscaping and central fountain were lit up so that passersby could catch a glimpse through the wrought iron gates of how the upper crust lived. It all seemed so narcissistic to me. The entire display, while beautiful, was just another way to say, "Look at me, aren't I amazing?"

I was ready to cringe my way through upper-crust arrogance all evening and couldn't have been happier when I had to swallow my assumptions and eat a bit of internal crow. Bill and Tracy Nevaro couldn't have been nicer when they met us at the front door. While obviously wealthy, they ended up being average people, at least at first. The same could be said for Stan and Barbara Meeks. They were introduced to us when we entered the huge room that was probably called the Ballroom. The best comfort in couches and chairs that money could buy were artistically located in the space, allowing for private or group discussions. The Meeks had been talking to Jeff when we entered the room. After they were introduced, a younger couple stood and were introduced as Derrik and Tricia. Apparently, this was going to be a rather small party.

We settled in and got to know folks. The wine and champagne flowed freely, although I didn't drink any. I wasn't going to eat or drink anything while watching over Liz. Visions of getting roofied and my wife disappearing forever haunted me. The probability of something like that happening was extremely low but wasn't nonexistent. I wasn't going to take the chance. I did find it a bit suspicious that Tracy was constantly offering me something to drink. When alcohol didn't work, she offered me water. I turned it all down.

A few drinks into the evening the music came on and couples began dancing. The music was perfect for slow dancing. Liz and I enjoyed one song and were starting in on the second when Jeff cut in. I thought it was a bit rude, but let it go and found a seat. I watched as Jeff began his seduction. His hands gradually moved from her shoulder down her arms, then resting on her hips, before sliding around and resting at the top of her ass. Subtle little movements were the strategy of the day, light caresses, accidentally brushing the fingers across her breast, whispers in her ear, and kisses on her neck. It was working too. I could see the signs and Liz was definitely buying what he was selling.

Tracy Navaro was the first to ask me to dance and I couldn't see any reason not to oblige her. Tracy is an attractive woman in her mid-thirties and holding her in my arms was a pleasant experience, for a while. We hadn't been dancing long before her hands began to wander. When she ran her hand down the front of my pants I practically jumped out of my skin, "Tracy, please don't do that. Your husband is standing right there."

She shrugged, "I know, he likes to watch."

Her hands got busy and I brushed them away, "Tracy, how about we just dance for now?"

She pouted a little but continued to dance. It didn't take her long to start talking, "So, have Liz and Jeff done the deed yet? I sure had fun with him. I know Barb did too. Trisha is thinking about it pretty seriously but her fiancé is being a dick about it."

I raised an eyebrow, "Do you mean that he doesn't want his future wife sleeping with another man?"

She nodded, "Yes, so backward. Hell, she's going to marry him and it's not like a wedding ring plugs any holes. I don't see the big deal."

I'll admit to being a bit shocked, "Maybe he prefers to be monogamous. Lots of people do and so far the world keeps turning."

"Well, I think he's being selfish."

I couldn't let that stand, "You don't think it's just a little selfish to screw other people while already promised to someone? He obviously doesn't want her to do it. It seems to me that if she truly loves him she would put his wants ahead of the wants of a guy who just wants to fuck her. Just a thought."

She shrugged and I could tell she wasn't too happy with my attitude, "Bill is perfectly fine with it. He loves it when I tell him how good it was. It makes him happy when I tell him how much better at fucking me Jeff is. Sometimes we tie him up and make him watch."

Fortunately, the song ended and Barbara Meeks took her turn with me. Barbara seemed like a happy person and her husband had been friendly during our earlier conversations. She gave me a friendly peck on the cheek and whispered, "Don't let Tracy throw you. She and Bill have a weird marriage and she thinks they are the normal ones. I, on the other hand, know Stan and I aren't exactly normal. We like to share each other on occasion, but I would never humiliate him like she does Bill. He does seem to get off on it though. I can't for the life of me understand why."

We danced quietly for a while primarily because I couldn't fathom a response. She wasn't about to let the silence continue, "I'm concerned about Derrik and Trisha. I don't think they realize what they are getting into and I think if she goes through with it Derrik will leave her. Tracy has been filling her ears with her version of the truth and has the girl all turned around.

I couldn't help it, "What are you doing to counter Tracy's influence?"

She looked up at me puzzled, "Trisha makes their own decisions and it's not my place to interfere."

"You just said that Tracy is interfering and doing a bad job of it. If Derrik and Trisha are your friends it would seem to me that you have an obligation to set the record straight. Don't you?"

She stopped dancing and looked up at me, "Fuck! You're right. I'm being selfish aren't I?"

"I don't know you well enough to say. It sounds like Trisha hasn't done anything yet and there is still time. My feet are tired. Why don't you go talk with Trisha while I rest a bit?"

She nodded and started to smile, but frowned instead, "I think Tracy is a bit pissed you wouldn't drink anything. I've seen reluctant husbands at these parties before and they always seem to fall mysteriously asleep. I'm supposed to help Tracy keep you busy while Jeff seduces your wife. They should be sneaking away soon so he can fuck her. Jeff usually does it that way. He knows once he screws a wife he has her hooked. He's always better than what she's used to. It makes it easier to get her husband on board if he has her hooked on his cock."

I raised an eyebrow, "Do you think he's that good?"

She chuckled, "Honestly? Not really. It's the extras that make it fun. He's not as irresistible as he thinks he is. I screw him for fun and because Stan doesn't mind. Just like I don't mind if Stan has a bit of fun. I'm not out to hurt my husband or ruin my marriage.

"Honestly, Tracy's just a rich slut and I've had my doubts about her friendship for some time. I'm glad you talked to me. I think it's time to reevaluate having her in my life. I'm going to go talk with Trisha. Good luck with your wife."

I smiled, "I don't need luck with my wife. If anyone needs luck, it's Jeff. He has no idea what he's in for."

She gave me a worried smile, "I sure hope you're right."

Jeff had kept Liz to himself on the dance floor and I was certain by that point the only reason we were at this so-called party was so that his friends could keep me occupied while he screwed my wife. I thought he was being rather blatant about his intentions. I didn't like him disrespecting our marriage and was getting ready to approach them when they beat me to the punch. Jeff walked Liz over to me with one hand on her arm, "I'm taking Liz on a house tour. You don't have to go if you don't want to, but Liz insisted I ask."

I smiled as if I meant it, "Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Jeff didn't understand me at all even though he thought he had me figured out. He thought he was maneuvering me out of his way and making me smaller in Liz's eyes. I'm sure he was talking a big game about me dancing with Tracy and Barbara. While I was certainly not happy with people trying to manipulate me, Liz knew nothing about that and I didn't see any sense in bringing it up now. For her, nothing had changed, so it didn't for me. I had decided I wanted nothing else to do with Bill and Tracy. I was on the fence about Barbara and Stan. It sounded like they had an agreement similar to Liz and me. I couldn't fault them for that.

My bigger concern was Derrik and Trisha. Jeff was perfectly willing to destroy their future together so he could get laid. I wasn't a bit happy about that. Liz and I would be talking about that situation just as soon as practical.

We meandered down the hallways and I have to say that Jeff is a horrible tour guide. He never showed us a room or pointed out anything interesting until we arrived at a wing of the mansion so far removed from the others that we could no longer hear the music. He opened the door and we walked into a guest suite. He didn't hesitate to pull Liz into his arms and kiss her deeply.

I reminded myself that while I was getting blind-sided by Tracy and Barbara's revelations, Liz was being happily wound up by Jeff. She had no clue about what I had been told and I don't think it would have made a difference. She had him pegged pretty well and none of what I found out would have surprised her. This trigger pull was becoming more about her straightening his ass out than it was about sex. Still, there was no reason Liz couldn't enjoy the sex part of it while she was at it.

I suppose I could have let my pride rule me and taken Liz home. It was pretty obvious that some folks at this party had no respect for me. I didn't give a shit. Those people don't matter a bit to me and I refused to let a tantrum over my pride take Liz's choices away. If I had said something she would have no doubt left with me and not said a word about it. She wanted her adventure and I wasn't going to take that away from her. I didn't think for a second that I could trust Jeff with her best interests. As long as he stayed in his lane as a fun fuck we would be fine. If he crossed one of my lines, his ass was mine.

Liz was wearing a dress that buttoned up the front and Jeff wasted no time releasing the top three buttons while he kissed her. His hands squeezed her breasts through her bra and he looked at her commandingly, "Take your bra off and give it to Dave." Liz did that bra through-the-sleeve thing and handed me her bra. He grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up so he could work the bottom buttons loose while his mouth explored her now exposed tits. Liz was very aroused by this point and her previously non-existent reluctance soon became enthusiastic participation. I will admit that the man had skills.

He serviced her tits while his hand played her pussy through her thong. Again he gave her his commanding look, "Take off your panties and give them to Dave."

Liz was having a bit of fun with his alpha male shenanigans and again complied. I put her thong in my pocket and held her bra. I didn't want to crush it trying to stuff it in my pocket. Jeff released the last button and held her dress apart with his hands as he studied her body. He must have liked what he saw. I know I sure did. He grabbed her arms and walked her backward to the bed. He pushed her onto it, grabbed her feet, and raised her legs while spreading them. He pushed them back toward her chest, then planted his face on her pussy.

Liz was moaning and gyrating her hips in no time. Jeff continued to build her arousal until she was on the verge of orgasm, then backed away from her. He stood before her and began to unbutton his shirt, "Play with your pussy, Liz. Show me how much you want it."

Jill happily complied. One hand played with her nipple as the other began to rub her pussy and clit. Jeff stood back and slowly stripped. His body was athletic and he was in great shape. I'm sure that Liz enjoyed the view as he stripped down to his spandex boxer briefs. His erection was pretty evident and his pride for it even more so. He finally got around to the big reveal and dropped his boxer briefs to the floor.

His erection pointed at an enthusiastic forty-five degrees. I suppose he was bigger than average but certainly not worth the production. Liz didn't seem to care. By this point she was ready and his cock looked perfectly acceptable. He moved to her and brushed his cock across her lips. Liz opened her mouth and licked the head of his cock. Gripping him one-handed, she pulled his cock into her mouth and sucked his cock lasciviously. She looked hot as hell sucking his black cock and I had the erection to prove it. She worked him over until he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth off his cock.

He pushed her back onto the bed, gripped the backs of her thighs, and pressed her legs back toward her chest. He grabbed her hand and positioned it to hold her left leg, freeing up his hand. Cock in hand, he rubbed it up and down her slit a few times, then slid it into her.

Liz was enjoying herself immensely. A good fucking was just the thing she needed and he was in the process of giving it to her. He pumped into her nice and slow at first but as her arousal increased his pace increased until he was fucking her pretty hard. Liz orgasmed hard on his cock and he gradually slowed while she returned to earth, "Did you like that Baby? You want some more?"

He slowly pulled out and turned to me, "Things are winding up here and you have my address. We'll continue this at my place."

He gathered his clothes and marched his erection into the bathroom. I helped Liz off the bed and buttoned her dress. Jeff came out of the bathroom and looked at Liz, "I'll see you in a few." He walked out the door without another word to me. Liz and I soon followed. I stopped in the ballroom long enough to give Derrik my phone number, "I know you barely know me, but if you want to talk to someone that's not trying to fuck your future wife, give me a call. I don't think these people care about anything except themselves."