Being Neighborly Pt. 02

Story Info
Triggers are pulled and the targets welcome the shot.
13.4k words
4.75
9.2k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Many thanks to Todger65 for editing.

Being Neighborly Part 2

Triggers are pulled and the targets are thrilled.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Sunday had rolled around as it will do pretty much every week, and my wonderful wife telling me about her night having sex with our neighbor still occupied my thoughts. In return for her explanation, I had fucked her brains out. Seemed like a fair trade to me. I was curious to see how Tammy was handling her new intimacy with Liz. I was fairly sure that Tammy was second-guessing herself by this point. Liz obviously felt the same way because she called and invited Tammy over for coffee before climbing out of our bed.

After my shower, I delayed my walk to the shop and hung out in the living room while Liz waited for Tammy to show up. I didn't want her to walk into our kitchen to see both of us waiting for her. She might think we were going to gang up on her or something. She needed to know that life was good and that she had nothing to feel bad about.

I heard the back door open and soft voices. I gave them a few minutes, then walked into the kitchen like I owned the place because I actually do (well, half anyway). Liz and Tammy were kissing softly and I could see the tracks of Tammy's tears. Liz held her close and whispered endearing things to her between kisses. Watching them nearly brought tears to my own eyes. They were so beautiful and loving it made my heart soar.

Their lips parted and their foreheads touched before they quietly separated. Tammy noticed me then and her eyes got huge. I could see she was about to panic and I moved close to her. I ran my thumbs under her green eyes to wipe away her tears, "Don't cry sweet Tammy, you've done nothing wrong. You did something wonderful for the woman I love with all my heart. I'm not upset, I'm grateful."

She looked into my eyes questioningly and I gave her a peck on the lips, "Yes, I mean it. You and Liz have found something profoundly special and I want you both to explore it and find all the joy you can. I'm not jealous of Liz, although I'm kinda jealous that I'm not a woman, cause it sure sounds like you two had a wonderful time."

Her arms flew around me and she squeezed me so hard I thought she was going to strain something. I can't say I was in any hurry to stop her. She finally wound down and gave me a wonderful smile when she let me go, "God! You two are really something special. Never in my life has anyone treated me like you guys do. I don't know what to say except thank you. Thank you for taking care of Tessy and me, thank you for all the things you both do for us, and thank you for making me feel so wanted."

I smiled and poured coffee for the two of them. I set their cups on the island and prepared to walk over to the shop. I gave Liz a panty-dropping kiss and turned toward the door. "Hey! Where are you going?"

I turned around and Tammy was standing with her hands on her hips. I raised an eyebrow, "I'm going to the shop."

She walked right up to me, "You're not going anywhere until you kiss me like you kissed Liz. It's only fair. You don't kiss her like that and expect me not to want one too."

So, I did. I'll admit that I was expecting something spectacular, but I still wasn't prepared for the intensity of that kiss. By the time I let her go, she was making little humming noises and my cock was as rigid as my high school principal back in the day. Liz's loving smile met me as I released Tammy from my arms.

I helped Tammy sit down as she seemed a bit out of it and Liz let out a chuckle, "If that kiss felt half as good as it looked I'm surprised you aren't a puddle on the floor."

Tammy was a bit spacey as she looked at Liz, "I am... A puddle... Just didn't make it to the floor."

Liz laughed and gave her new lover a kiss on the cheek, "You haven't seen anything yet."

I moseyed to the door, all proud of myself, and made my suave exit. As soon as I got out the back door I struggled to get my erection situated and walked funny all the way to the shop. I needed to get some of the heat I was feeling down on paper. The sex scene I had in mind was perfect for the new story I was writing. That would have to do for now. I wasn't about to pull the trigger while Liz and Tammy figured out their new normal. Tammy didn't need the additional anxiety of dealing with my libido right now.

I wrote for an hour and managed to get my sexy scenario worked out. I was feeling a bit antsy and I'm sure that had nothing to do with kissing two very hot women and writing a sex story. Yeh, right. I started sorting the cherry wood we were going to use for the bedroom set and getting equipment organized for Tammy to begin her training. That got me thinking about teaching and that got me thinking I needed a lesson plan for each piece of equipment. I went back to the computer and began formatting a lesson plan. I had a good start on it when my phone went off with a reminder from Liz that dinner is best eaten while hot. I was shocked it was getting so late.

I walked into the kitchen and didn't see any place settings on the island. I figured dinner was still up in the air when I heard Liz's voice in the dining room and headed that way. We hadn't used the dining room in recent memory and I was wondering what the occasion was. All I know is that when I walked into the room I certainly enjoyed the view.

Candles were lit on the table providing a romantic light to the room. Liz and Tammy stood on either side of the table facing me, and WOW were they facing me! Both were wearing slinky dresses that I seriously doubted were allowed in public. Cars would crash, people would walk into walls, and zippers would fail explosively. Chaos and confusion would ensue. Godzilla had nothing on those two. Liz's dress was a little red number that barely contained her obviously braless tits. The hem may have been lower than her crotch, but then again, it may not have been. The lacy tops of her hose and a few inches of delicious leg were exposed, drawing my eyes down to the CFM heels on her feet, "Daaammnn Liz! Put the food away. I'm having you for dinner!"

The salacious look she gave me ensured that my cock was as hard as it could possibly get, "Dan dear, who said this was a one-course meal?"

Tammy's nervous little laugh snapped me back to reality. I turned and fully noticed her for the first time since I'd walked into the room. She was simply amazing. She was wearing a little blue number with the same revealing nature as Liz's. Her slender legs looked hot as hell and my eyes couldn't get enough of her. I studied her body inch by inch. The v-cut front of her dress plunged all the way to her navel and barely contained her awesome tits. I could see a substantial amount of side boob and I liked it a lot. When my eyes finally arrived at her face I felt my heart beating hard in my chest. Her face was simply beautiful and the look of insecurity on her face nearly undid me.

I took the two steps needed and wrapped my arms around her, "You are so very beautiful." I didn't kiss her because she needed reassurance, and I didn't kiss her because I saw the need on her face. I kissed her because I had to. She was just too irresistible to allow this chance to pass.

Our lips touched and we kissed deeply. Both of us had wanted this for a while and we were going to enjoy every second of it. My tongue traced her lip and the tip of hers entered my mouth. I didn't know that there was an 'on' button on the tip of my tongue, but she found it and pushed it. Suddenly I wanted so much more than a romantic kiss. Our tongues writhed and our passion grew. I slipped both hands down her back and squeezed her ass with both hands, pulling her hard against my raging erection.

My tongue left her mouth and my lips left hers so I could nibble and lick her neck. She shivered against me as I nibbled her ear and I felt her hand between us as she squeezed my aching cock. My mouth attacked hers again and our arousal was rapidly taking complete control. My hands left her ass and cupped her tits. My thumbs began to roll her nipples and she moaned into my mouth.

I was on the verge of tearing her dress off and taking her on the dining room table, when Liz's soft voice brought me abruptly back from the brink, "Let's move this into the bedroom."

I looked at Tammy who appeared to be in a bit of a daze, then back to Liz, "Uhhm... what about dinner?"

Liz chuckled, "I didn't cook anything. I figured we could order a pizza later."

It was the perfect thing for her to say. The humor of it brought me back to earth a little and allowed me to get control of my nearly animalistic lust for Tammy. She does shit like that all the time and it makes me love her more every fucking time. She wanted this to be perfect for Tammy and me and she knew that while rutting like animals on the kitchen table would have been great fun, our first time needed to be a bit more intimate and special than that.

I took Tammy's hand and reached out for Liz's hand. Liz led us down the hall and into our bedroom. The room was candle lit and I had to admit was very romantic. Liz led us over to the bed and let go of my hand. She looked into my eyes and kissed my lips, "I love you and I know you will make her feel wonderful. I want you to feel wonderful too my love."

She turned toward the door and I blurted, "Aren't you going to join us?"

She turned to me and gave me that 'I'm gonna fuck you' smile, "Oh, I will, the next time. This time she needs you. This time she needs you to show her that you are the man she thinks you are. I'm so happy for her, and for you. She has no idea how wonderful you really are. Show her, my love. Love her. Make her cum her ass off. Leave her a quivering mess on the bed thrilled like never before in her life that she took a chance. That she let herself go and a wonderful man made her so very glad that she did."

I quirked a smile at her, "Set the bar kinda high didn't ya?"

She chuckled, "I love you so much, but there is no bar with you. High or low doesn't matter. The man I love will be himself and that's all that she'll ever want and more than she would have ever dreamed."

I kissed her hard and our lips separated in our first sexual goodbye. She was walking away while I made love to another woman. Milestones in a marriage don't get much bigger than that, "It's a good thing all of this is recorded. I'm going to hold all that shit you said over your head for fucking ages."

It took her a second before her eyebrows went up. She had forgotten about the surveillance equipment and suddenly a smile lit her face, "Oh, that's perfect. Fuck this hanging out and waiting. I'm going to the shop, kick back in your recliner, and play with my pussy while I watch you two fuck each other stupid. Oooh... Uhm... I think I came a little bit there." She grinned, gave me a smack on the lips, and left.

I turned back to Tammy and saw the smile that lit her face. She looked so happy and she seemed more open, less reserved. She later told me that listening to Liz and me talk was a pivotal moment for her. She finally accepted that we were the real deal. All we had ever wanted to do was be a good neighbor and help. We didn't have any more clues than Tammy did when this all started. All we knew was that life was going wonderfully and the future looked bright. Tammy let her reservations go at that moment and dove in headfirst, trusting me to catch her before she struck the bottom. I would rather die than let her strike bottom.

As far as I was concerned, we were heading upwards, not down. From the beginning, everything I had done for and with Tammy was intended to lift her up. She wanted to share her body with me, and I was thrilled at the gift she was giving me. To say I was highly motivated to make it good for her would be a gross understatement.

At that moment, I didn't know her motivations. What I did know was that she looked so very beautiful, so happy, and I wanted her so very much. We were drawn together in a blink and her amazing body was in my arms. Our kiss was so affectionate and loving. We'd proven our lust for each other and knew it would eventually take wonderful control of us, but for now, we wanted to share our affection. The heat was there, simmering, and ready to boil over, but there was no rush. We could explore each other, tease each other, bring our desire to a flaming peak, and then let our lust take us.

It should have taken all of two seconds to pull the zipper down at the back of her dress. I made it last for minutes. She knew what I was doing and the knowledge drove her arousal higher. I kissed her neck and across her shoulders before planting my lips on hers again. All the while slowly unzipping her dress. By the time I had it fully unzipped she was trembling and desperate to get out of her dress. I wanted that too and slid my hands up her arms to grasp the thin straps on her shoulders. I slid them down her arms until her dress dropped away for her pert tits, so firm and perfectly sized for my hands.

I let the straps rest on her inner elbow, figuratively if not practically, pinning her arms. The significance wasn't lost on her, and her moan of arousal gave voice to her erotic surrender. She was giving herself to me fully and completely. I knew that I wanted her before this moment, but never as much as I did now. My lips found her erect nipple and my tongue traced it. I did the same to the other, then kissed her deeply, before stepping back.

I looked at her standing there with her dress spread open, displaying her tits and her willingly restrained arms. I began to undress, and I didn't rush the process. I kept my eyes on Tammy, watching her chest heave and her expression openly revealing her building arousal. I stripped down to my boxer briefs and returned to her. I kissed her deeply and slid my hands down her arms, pushing the straps off, and letting her dress fall to the floor. I pulled her close and felt her nipples brushing the hair on my chest.

Her hand slid over the hardness she had felt pressing against her belly and she ran her hand over my length. She squeezed my hardness and moaned into my mouth. I moved my lips from hers and to her ear, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Her light-hearted giggle was perfect for the moment. We were on the verge of fucking each other stupid in minutes and neither of us was in that much of a hurry. We wanted to take our time and enjoy our first coupling. We both knew now that what we both had fantasized about was going to happen and I think both of us were glad for the light-hearted way we got ahold of ourselves.

I slipped my fingers between the waistband of her thong and her soft skin. I kissed her lips as I began to slide the fabric down her body and suckled her nipples as my hands slid lower. I knelt on the floor and slid the thong off her feet. Quick as a flash I gripped the back of her thighs and buried my face in her pussy. I gave her a long slow lick and let her go. I stood and kissed her hard.

I was perfectly willing to keep kissing her, but she pulled away with a little moan. Her hands pulled on the waistband of my underwear and she grinned mischievously, "Here, let me get that for you."

She knelt as her hands swept my underwear down my legs and got herself one hell of a closeup view of my achingly hard cock. Her hand reached out to touch me tentatively at first, then she gripped me and slowly stroked my cock, "I never suspected you were carrying this around. It's a bit scary."

I stroked her cheek with my hand, "I will never hurt you, Tammy. I'll make you a promise. If at any time I do something that hurts you in any way, I will owe you whatever you decide. Whatever you want from me will be yours without question. The same thing goes if I do something you don't like. I trust you enough to promise that. Now I need you to trust me."

She smiled up at me, "I trust you completely and if I'm being honest I really want to see how this thing fits. I guess I should check if it will fit in my mouth first. You know, just in case I ever have to give you mouth-to-cock resuckitation."

My chuckle was abruptly cut off when her warm mouth took me in. She slowly blew me and her tongue never stopped moving. Within moments she had me on the brink and I had to pull back. I shook my finger at her, "Nuh uh naughty girl. I've got plans for you."

I helped her to her feet and led her to the bed. She kicked off her heels, got on the bed, and posed herself perfectly for me with her knees parted, revealing her pink wetness. The hose on her legs were the only clothing on her body and the ringlets of her blonde hair were spread across her pillow. She looked like the ultimate erotic model and my patience was gone. I moved between her lovely legs and began raining kisses and licks onto her velvety thighs, edging ever closer to the pussy that was open in desire before me. My tongue touched, then ran up her slit. My first taste of her was sublime and I set out to devour her one lick at a time.

I brought her ever closer to orgasm, her desire building faster and faster. I sucked her clit between my lips and my tongue flicked it rapidly until suddenly her hands were tangled in my hair. Her thighs squeezed my head and her hips writhed as her orgasm brought her shrieking into ecstasy. I sucked gently on her labia while she wended her way through a wonderful orgasm. I watched her face as she orgasmed and I have never seen a more beautiful sight. Her hands let my hair go and her thighs relaxed apart. I kissed my way up her stomach and to her mouth.

Our kiss was so wonderfully emotional and when our lips parted we looked deeply into each other's eyes. She looked at me lustfully, "I need you in me. Make love to me, fuck me, do whatever you need to do, just put your cock in me."

I guided my cock to her entrance and wetted the head by running it up and down her drenched slit. The satiny skin ran across her clit making her twitch and moan. I centered myself at her opening and slowly began to penetrate her. She was very tight and I gave her all the time she needed to adjust to my girth. Slowly, stroke by short stroke, I penetrated her deeper until our groins met and she was gasping in short breaths.

I held myself buried within her and kissed her hard. I felt the tenseness leave her body as her pussy began to respond to the sensation of my cock filling her up. I pulled slowly out, then slid back inside her just as slowly as her body continued to respond. Her hips began moving to meet my gentle thrusts and I picked up the pace a bit. Soon we were smoothly fucking in a perfect rhythm. Our arousal grew and grew until her moans of ecstasy rang happily in my ears. She came hard and lost herself in it for a while. I watched again in fascination as the ecstasy washed over her face.

Her obvious joy in our coupling was too much for me and I felt the cum rushing like liquid ecstasy through my cock and explode into her amazing pussy. Each pulse of cum took me higher until I had no more to give. I stayed buried within her wonderful warmth and we kissed with joy and affection. Eventually, even mighty oaks fall and my cock wasn't close to lasting that long. I soon slipped from her regardless of what I wanted. I laid down next to her and snuggled a little before we forced ourselves out of bed.

We were barely out of the shower and dried off when Liz entered the room with a huge grin on her face. She walked up to Tammy and kissed her, "So, was I right, or was I right?"

Tammy's eyes teared up yet again and she threw her arms around my neck. She looked up at me and smiled lovingly, "You were sooo right. I'm afraid we have a little problem though."

Liz played right along, "Oh? What is that dear?"

Liz had that mischievous look again and I decided that I liked it a lot, "Well, it seems that Dan promised that if he caused me any pain he would do anything I asked. His big cock made me a bit sore and sore equals pain, so he owes me. It's definitely the good kind of sore, but still, he did promise. It wouldn't be ethical if I didn't collect. Then there is the thing he said about if I didn't like something and there was definitely something I didn't like."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers