Being Neighborly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Tammy's hand, she kicked her shoes off, and I led her up the step and onto the table. My shoes soon followed hers, as did my ass. We met on the mattress, face to face on our knees, and our lips met. We drank each other in like we were drowning. Our hands clutching and caressing, squeezing and pulling, while our tongues clashed. I took my time removing her clothes, kissing and licking her body as it was revealed. When she laid back on the mattress nude she was a breathtaking vision of beauty.

Her eyes followed my movements as I removed my clothes. I pulled my briefs off and her hand wrapped around me. She looked up into my eyes while her hand stroked my aching cock, "I want you so bad. Make love to me."

The fact that we hadn't cared where our clothes ended up would make getting dressed interesting, but that was the farthest thought from my mind at that moment. I moved between her legs and supported myself on my elbows. Our naked bodies touched and our mouths met in a loving and lustful kiss. God, She is so amazing to kiss, to touch, to explore every inch of! The soft skin of her beautiful breasts and the crinkled skin of her erect nipples felt wonderful under my fingers, my lips, and my tongue.

Tammy was pulling at me, trying to get my cock into her. I moved up instead and kissed her deeply as she moaned with need. I licked her neck and whispered in her ear, "I want you on my face."

I pulled back and she grinned up at me and nodded her head. I rolled onto my back and she straddled my face with her head pointed at my feet. She lowered her succulent pussy onto my mouth and I began enjoying my absolute favorite meal. It's not very filling, but it is so very satisfying.

Tammy wasn't idle. I felt her hand grasping me and her warm mouth envelop my cock. She made love to my cock and I lashed her sweet pussy with my tongue. Somehow, miraculously, I managed not to cum when she orgasmed on my face. Her nectar was rich and I licked her greedily until she rolled off and lay panting next to me. I gave her a moment while I turned around. I held her in my arms and kissed her until my need to be inside her became too much.

She wanted me inside her just as much as I wanted to be inside her and we moved together. I wet my cock with her juices and slowly slipped inside. She was so very wet and ready that I smoothly buried myself deep. Our lips clashed together and her body seized, "Oh God! So good... So fucking good!"

I agreed with her sentiment and continued to stroke into her through her orgasm. I wasn't going to last much longer. She was just too beautiful, too sexy, and too fucking wonderful. We were racing to wonderful oblivion and suddenly we were there. My cock pulsed and jets of pure ecstasy shot deep into her wonderful warmth. It never seemed to end as I pulsed over and over. Then it was and if the joy of it hadn't overwhelmed me, the sense of loss that it was over surely would have.

I held her close and we kissed as our passion became our afterglow. We lay there naked for the next half hour just touching and quietly talking, enjoying the intimacy. On the big screen Liz had gotten out of bed and was finishing up her shower. Tammy and I took that as a sign it was time to go. I fetched clothes hanging off of various machines while Tammy cleaned up a bit in the bathroom. I took a little time there myself before dressing. The two of us walked to the house and walked into the kitchen.

I was opening a bottle of wine when Liz entered the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks and a grin lit up her face, "You two have been fucking and loving every second of it. That's so awesome! I love you both."

I stopped what I was doing and walked over to her. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her sweet lips, "Are you ok? How are you feeling?"

Her hand came up and caressed my cheek, "I'm fine, babe. Still a little sore, but I feel fine. You can stop worrying now."

I nodded and gave her a hug. I finished opening the wine and poured them each a glass. I set their glasses in front of them and gave them each a little kiss, "I'm taking a shower. You guys talk. I'll be in the living room watching television if you need anything."

I knew the two of them needed to talk and sooner was better. They had to work through some things and wouldn't hesitate to include me if they needed me. They are both strong women and I was pretty sure they could handle anything thrown at them just fine.

After my shower I threw on a robe and sat down in the living room. I had my e-reader in my hand and the television providing background noise. I'd been reading for about an hour when Liz walked into the living room and reached for my hand. I stood, and without a word, she led me to our bedroom. Tammy was already nude and waiting on the bed. Liz dropped her robe and joined her.

It didn't take an advanced degree to figure out what their expectations were. I tossed my robe on the vanity chair and slid in between them. Liz rolled over and rested her arm on my chest. Tammy did the same on the other side and such a wonderful feeling of contentment swept over me that I sighed out loud. Liz and Tammy smiled up at me, then rested their heads on my chest. I was perfectly happy right where I was and in no hurry to move.

Liz kissed up my chest and under my chin on her way to my mouth. We kissed as only two people connected at their very souls do. Tammy was running her hand up and down my chest and stomach, causing some significant stirring in my nether regions when Liz's lips left mine and kissed my neck, "Baby, I'm still a bit sore but we can still all be together if you catch my drift."

I raised an eyebrow, "I'm all ears."

Liz grinned, "I thought you might be interested. I put it in simple terms that an engineer can understand. Liz is going to do me, while you do Liz. Do I need to break out the PowerPoint presentation?"

I gave her my patented jaundiced look, "Ha, ha, friggin ha. Don't give up your day job for standup comedy. I think I get it and I'm good at taking directions if things get confusing for me."

Liz sat up and clapped her hands, "See Tammy? I told you he was trainable!"

I grabbed her giggling ass and pulled her into a rocking kiss. That shut her up for the most part, although she continued to giggle when I let her go. Tammy climbed over me and put Liz in an extended lip-lock and that shut her right up. I watched in fascination and building arousal as the woman I loved and my lover kissed and caressed while building each other's desire.

When Tammy kissed her way down Liz's body I decided it was time for me to get in on things. Once Liz was positioned with her mouth on Tammy's pussy, I lifted Liz's hips and moved her legs apart a bit. I laid down on my back and slid under her pussy. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down on my face. My wife's moans, and Liz's muffled ones, soon filled the room.

My tongue on Tammy's pussy distracted her and Liz was left hanging for a bit while Tammy came on my face. When she calmed down enough to turn her attention back to my wife I slipped out from under her. I got up behind her and aimed my raging erection at her warm and wet center. I slipped inside her and she groaned into my wife's pussy.

I gave Tammy long deep strokes, not in any hurry at all, and that allowed her to eat my wife's pussy without mashing her face in it. Things progressed nicely, and soon Tammy brought Liz closer and closer to the reward she deserved. I'd never seen my wife orgasm before from that perspective and I have to say it was beautiful to behold.

Tammy kissed her way up my wife's tummy and I knee walked behind her to maintain our connection. Their mouths met in passion and I about lost my load right there and then. I fought it off as best I could, but I was losing a battle I didn't want to win, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

Liz broke their kiss, "Give it to me. I want your cum."

I slid out of Tammy and she rolled onto the bed next to Liz. I braced an arm against the headboard and slid my cock into my enthusiastic wife's mouth. I barely made it in time and shot my very soul deep into her lovely mouth. Spent and suddenly weak, I dropped to the bed next to Liz and watched as she shared my cum with Tammy. The two women kissed and tangled tongues until barely a trace of my gift was left in their mouths.

Round one was over and we were all ahead on points. Round two was similarly successful, but I'm afraid I couldn't answer the bell for round three quickly enough. The two women disqualified me for delay of game by falling asleep. You'll have days like that.

Continued in Part 3