Being Neighborly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz looked at me funny when I said that. We would have plenty of time to talk in the car.

Liz was quiet for a few moments after I told her my side of the evening. Her hand gently massaged my thigh as we drove toward Jeff's place, "Wow, that's some setup they have. All of them conspire together to seduce some woman away from her husband or, in this case, fiancé. That's pretty fucked up. It does sound like Tracy is the one really conspiring with Jeff. Maybe Barbara is starting to see cancer in their friendship as well. I hope so. Would you get Trisha's number from Derrik if he calls? I'd like to reach out to her.

"Dan, do you want me to go home?"

I slipped my hand between her thighs and let my fingers play with her wet pussy, "I want you to have fun. I'm watching over you but what happens is your decision. I know that all he did earlier was get you wound up. Enjoy yourself. I won't get in your way unless I have no choice. I'm not going to risk you getting hurt."

I played with her pussy and she nuzzled my neck as we drove the remaining distance. I made sure I parked so I could get the car out in a hurry and we walked up to his door. He lived in a duplex condo that had to be expensive as hell to rent. Yet, Tammy and Tess were struggling to make ends meet. I felt dark enough and didn't want to go down that path.

Jeff was suddenly very warm towards both of us. He offered me a drink that I declined. I guess he took that as his signal to get started. He took Liz's hand to lead her down the hall and she reached out for mine. He led us into his bedroom and picked up a folder from the dresser. He handed it to me, "You're going to want this in a while."

He pointed at the recliner in the corner, turned toward Liz, and forgot I existed. I sat back in the recliner and stuck the folder between my leg and the arm of the recliner. I watched as Jeff pulled my wife to his chest and kissed her passionately. She melted in his arms and his hands unbuttoned the few buttons I had closed before we drove over. She was out of her dress in seconds and helping him out of his clothes seconds after that. They were on the bed and he was between her legs moments later. He kissed her hard, then entered her. They went at each other lustily. Liz thrusting up to meet his plunging cock until she orgasmed hard. Jeff slowed as her body thrashed through her second orgasm on his cock.

Liz was still not thinking straight when he flipped her over and entered her from behind. He began fucking her doggy, long stroking hard and fast, and winding her up again. Liz was at the very edge of the cliff, seconds from falling off into another amazing orgasm, when he pulled out. He laid down beside her and rolled her onto her side. He raised her leg and slid his cock into her. His arm was wrapped around her chest, clutching her tit, and holding her tight against him. He began stroking slowly into her and Liz was again running toward the cliff.

Jeff began talking to her, "You like that don't you, Baby? You're gonna love what's next."

I jumped to my feet when the guy walked into the room. Jeff continued to fuck Liz, "Liz this is my friend Martin. Martin has a gift he's going to share with you. I promise you'll love it."

Now the folder made sense. I grabbed it and opened the damn thing. The sheet of paper was from the same lab that Jeff had used, only this patient wasn't Jeff. It was Martin. I looked over at Liz. It was up to her. Liz's eyes were huge as she watched the six-foot-four-inch black man undress. He was a massive man and extremely fit. When he dropped his underwear I knew without a doubt what his gift was. His cock was easily ten inches long and had me beat by more than an inch. I'm a girthy guy, but he had me beat there as well. The guy was hung and he didn't hesitate to move over to my wife and rub it against her lips. The stud with the big cock at her mouth and the other stud fucking her pussy had her so aroused that she didn't hesitate to start sucking as much of his cock as she could get down her throat. It was an epic performance and my cock was again rock hard.

She got him as hard as he would ever get in his life and Jeff pulled out, "It's Martin's turn in this pussy."

Martin moved between her legs and she looked so small under him. He lined his cock up with her opening and pressed forward. Liz was moaning her ass off as he slowly buried that pole in her pussy. He treated her well and gave her plenty of time to adjust. Liz was enjoying the hell out of the adjusting and orgasmed intensely before he was fully embedded in her. When he started moving she went a little nuts. She definitely liked that big cock.

He fucked her through two more rocking orgasms before pausing and rolling onto his back with her still impaled on his cock. Jeff got onto the bed and fed Liz his cock while Martin let her grind on his. I don't know that I've ever seen Liz so overcome with lust. She was having a blast and I've never seen her look so beautifully erotic. Then Jeff grabbed a handful of Liz's hair and pulled her mouth off his cock, "Liz I have another good friend you're going to love. Eli is going to help us give you the fucking of your life."

He looked down at Liz and her eyes captured his, "Fuck yeh!"

I checked the folder and found one more sheet, the same as the other two, except this one was Eli's. I checked three times to make sure there weren't any more sheets. During the few moments it took me to review the paperwork, Eli had stripped and joined the others on the bed. I watched as Eli prepared to fuck my wife's ass. I wondered if it had occurred to her in her heat what it meant when the third guy showed up. It surely did when he began fingering her ass with his lubed fingers. She didn't cringe away, quite the opposite in fact. Once he loosened her up a little she pushed back against his fingers, forcing him deeper. Martin had his cock halfway inside her pussy and was unmoving while Eli prepared her for an ass fucking.

Eli squatted over her and I saw his cock for the first time. I let out the breath I'd been holding. Eli wasn't much above average, if at all. A six-inch dick in the ass is still a six-inch dick in the ass and certainly not to be taken lightly. A ten-inch dick in the ass is a whole other thing that could easily involve a hospital. No fucking thanks. I wouldn't allow that.

Apparently, he was just right because once he was fully in her ass, and Martin returned to stroking, my amazing Liz became a sexual animal. The two men alternated strokes for a few minutes and brought her to a screaming orgasm. As soon as she stopped shaking, Jeff thrust his cock back into her mouth. By this point, she was operating on instinct and I could see her mouth sucking him without thought. All of her being was focused inward on the sensations overwhelming her body and making her orgasm over and over.

The lulls between orgasms got longer as Liz began to wear down. She focused her attention on Jeff's cock, sucking him deep and fast. She wanted his cum. She wanted to taste him, swallow him, and control him in that moment. She got him good too. He almost fell out of her mouth he jerked so hard when he came. He spasmed for a good while and Liz's throat worked as she swallowed all he had to give.

Jeff had barely pulled his spent cock from Liz's mouth when Eli began grunting out his orgasm. No sooner had he finished than he was off the bed and through the bathroom door. Jesus dude. You couldn't take a second to at least thank her?

My attention returned to the bed as Martin rolled over into the missionary position with Liz. He had freedom of movement now and used it to drive that pole of his long and deep into my wife. Liz was having a wonderful time, but her orgasm was slower to build. He kept fucking her and she kept building until her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out such a scream of ecstasy that sent Martin over the edge. He grunted, plunged deep, and began shooting jets of cum deep into her abused pussy.

He rolled off next to her on the bed. Eli walked into the room and then stared at me from across the room, "We got it from here. You can go home. She'll call when she needs a ride."

I was on my feet with my phone in my hand. I punched in 911 and held my finger over the call button, "I'm leaving here with my wife right fucking now or I will bring a world of shit down on your head!"

Jeff jumped up, "Whoa! Hold on a minute. Eli, she's not like the others. Do what he says man. He's cool."

Eli shrugged, "Whatever man, I didn't know."

He gave Liz a long kiss, "I had a lot of fun with you. Jeff will let us know when you want to fuck again."

He gave her a pat on the ass and turned his back on both of us. I put my phone in my pocket and helped Liz dress. Jeff tried to kiss her goodbye but she waived him off. We walked out his front door leaving him with a confused look on his face.

Liz was a sweaty, stinky, and cum filled mess on the way home. The passenger seat was going to need some cleaning in the morning. None of that bothered me. I was glad we got through the experience without things going too far sideways. I mean, sure, she hadn't planned on fucking three guys, but she enjoyed the hell out of it which meant I had no problem with that part of the evening.

I drove one-armed while the other pulled her close to me, "I love you Liz. You looked so damn hot and I loved how you came over and over. It was awesome to watch."

She snuggled closer and responded in a soft voice, "Yeh, it was pretty awesome sex wise. I'm still processing Jeff setting up a gang bang for his friends and assuming I'd be ok with it. I guess he was right though. I let my inner slut take over and I was up for almost anything. I would have been in serious trouble if you hadn't been there."

I patted her shoulder as I drove, "In my mind there are two important things to consider. The first is you. I wanted you to have a wonderful experience and I'm convinced you did. I am so happy for you to have had that. As far as I'm concerned you and I are great. I love you more than I can express.

"The second is Jeff. I'm beginning to wonder if the man is irredeemable. His total lack of the slightest empathy for women and his manipulations frankly makes me hate the son of a bitch. I'm holding myself back for you, but I have to say my patience is rapidly fading."

She rubbed her hand up and down my thigh, not to placate me, but to just touch me, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy fucking him, but I won't be going back to his place and that's for sure. I would like to see him again, not so much for the sex, but because it's my turn now. He thinks he's the master manipulator and I need to show him how wrong he is. Would you let me finish this?"

I let out a sigh. I wasn't surprised in the least that she wanted to continue. She had a goal in mind and didn't want to give up yet, "I love you with all my heart and normally I wouldn't have a problem. Jeff worries me and while nothing we haven't been able to handle has happened, it doesn't mean it won't. We, you, need to be damn careful moving forward."

I paused, then continued, "I trust you and will be there with you every step of the way, but you have to promise me you'll do what I ask without question. I can't protect you if you let him take control. Tonight was a dangerous situation that could have easily gone bad. I could probably give Martin a good fight, but I doubt that I could beat him even without the other two. I felt powerless and I didn't like it one little bit."

She tilted her head up and kissed my cheek, "I'm so sorry, Honey. I was so lost in the wild sex that I wasn't thinking very clearly. Your phone thing at the end was really smart. I don't think Jeff wanted the cops at his house. It might interfere with his seduction scam. He's got that evil woman Tracy Nevaro helping him snare married women. She needs taking down too, but that's somebody else's problem. I won't be accepting any party invitations in the future from that bunch."

We arrived home around midnight and I followed my lovely wife into the shower. I washed her spent body, dried her off, and settled her in bed. I had a lot on my mind and really wanted time to process it all, but that would have to wait. Right now Liz needed me to hold her and I gladly did just that until she fell into a deep sleep.

I got up and went to the shop. I wandered around tinkering with stuff for a while before pouring myself a substantial drink of eighteen year old Highland Park Single Malt. I like it on the rocks, so sue me. I sat back and thought things through for a while. The next thing I knew it was two in the morning, my glass was empty, and I was ready for bed. A short while later I was spooning Liz as I faded into sleep.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I slept later than usual and woke when Liz stirred. She'd stiffened up overnight and was walking rather gingerly when she went to the bathroom. I got up and fixed her a nice breakfast and sat with her while she ate. As soon as she finished I tucked her back into bed and she was quickly back to sleep. A short while later I left the house for the shop. As soon as I arrived I put the surveillance camera feeds up on the big screen. I decided that as long as Jeff was in the picture, I would be keeping an eye on the house anytime Liz was home alone.

I started banging away at a story and hadn't been at it long when the shop door opened. I looked up and Tammy stood there looking very fetching in her skintight yoga pants, wife beater t-shirt, and sports bra, "Hey Dan, whatcha up to?"

"Just writing a little."

She walked over and sat down on the spare office chair and wheeled it up next to me, "Mom and Dad took Tessy today and she won't be back until after dinner. So, what are you writing?"

I told her the premise and how it inexorably led to a very happily serviced wife. We got into a great discussion about the mood in some of my stories. She much preferred the lighter hearted stuff and I agreed with her, "The thing is, though I start with an idea and some basic character traits, once the writing starts, the situation and characters take on a life of their own, and most times I run with it. Believe me, there have been some stories that went down such a dark path that I stopped writing and deleted them."

"It's easy to go down a dark path and use sex as a basis for betrayal and revenge. I don't read to feel depressed. I read to feel uplifted and that's the way I like to write most of the time. There are times though when the characters are what they are and their path isn't easy or fun. If that is what the story demands, then I'm not going to force it in another direction. I really don't care if the story isn't rated all that high. I don't write for ratings, although I do track them, and I'm not above being a bit proud of how well I've been received."

"I write because people have shown a willingness to read my stories. I probably wouldn't do it if nobody was interested in reading my stuff. It's freeing to let the story take me where it will, and know that at least a few people will take the time to read it. I'm grateful that they did and that motivates me to write more."

She nodded, then chuckled, "I've read the comments on your stories. Some of them are less than flattering."

I chuckled with her, "Yeh, there is that. I don't have an issue with a negative comment from an informed reader. If they actually read the story and take the minimal effort to understand it, their comment is probably informative. I've learned some things from those kinds of comments that have made me a better writer."

"Then of course there are the anonymous haters striking out. In most cases it's pretty obvious they didn't read the story, or stopped when they read about a relationship they didn't approve of. If they had their way I would write exactly what they told me to write. I delete those comments without a bit of remorse."

"I've learned in life that modern miracles can be two edged. Technology allows people to express opinions very publicly, to tons of people, about subjects they know little about. Being hateful to strangers online is a popular pastime for some people. I can't make it go away and I can't change it, so I choose to ignore it and go on with my life."

Tammy told me about a few of her favorite stories and then shook her head, "Ok, I'm going to ask the most aggravating question a writer ever hears. Where do you get your ideas?"

I grinned, "I don't think it's aggravating at all. My first story was incest based. I have no personal experience in that area and the idea never crossed my mind while growing up. I read a few stories on Literotica and they really excited me. It wasn't like I had some long hidden incest fantasy. I found the taboo aspect of it exciting as hell. Once I made that connection the fantasies took off in my head. I guess I'm probably more of a transcribe than a writer. I take the fantasies from my head and turn them into the written word.

"I do have a muse for my stories about married women. Every one of them is based on fantasies I have about Liz. There is something about seeing her in my mind's eye in those situations that excites my imagination.

"I do have a new muse though and she thrills me. Touching her, kissing her, feeling her body against mine, and making love to her fill my thoughts and drive me to distraction."

Tammy's eyes gleamed as she smiled, "Oh really? Does this muse return your affection? Does she want your touch, your kisses, to feel your body against hers? Does she want you to make love to her, to screw her, to fuck her brains out?"

I stood and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her and tried in some small way to share the effect she had on me. I released her lips and looked into her green eyes, "I don't know. Do you?"

Her arms flew around my neck and she clung to me hard, "More than I can say."

I think things would have escalated from there pretty quickly had she not noticed the big screen, "Why are you watching Liz sleep? Not that she doesn't look beautiful like that."

She sat back down and I went over last night with her. When I was finished she sat in thought for a while, trying to process all that she had heard. I took her hand and held it, "Liz is going to be thinking through last night for a while. I know that she had a great time and I'm happy that she did, but the other stuff will weigh on her. I think your perspective will be very important to her. Please talk with her about it when you get the chance."

She nodded, "Of course. Please Dan, I promise you I had no idea Jeff was doing that evil shit. I always assumed he was picking up married women in the usual ways. I really think Liz should let this go. It's just too risky. He's even worse than he was when we were married."

"Believe me, I understand your concern, but I also believe in Liz. I have to give her the chance. She won't be returning to Jeff's apartment or going to any more of Tracy Nevaro's parties. Any intimate contact with Jeff will be at our house or it won't happen for the foreseeable future."

I held up a finger, "I'll be right back."

I walked through the door to the garage side of the shop and grabbed a couple of moving blankets and the queen sized air mattress. Tammy watched me with a quirked eyebrow as I used the compressor to pump up the mattress and failed epically. I'd forgotten to lower the pressure and when the air went into the mattress it filled it so fast that the end blew out. The entire queen sized mattress was making huge fart noises and flapping around like a balloon on steroids. Tammy laughed her ass off and I will admit that I thought it was pretty funny as well.

Fortunately I had one more mattress. I regulated the air, successfully pumped it up, and put it on the outfeed table. The table is eight feet long and four feet wide and I built it to double as a work bench. It was more than capable of holding up to the abuse of two people having sex, or as many as you could fit on it for that matter. I spread the blankets on top of the mattress, then grabbed the step stool and lined it up with the end of the table. I walked over to Tammy, "Madam, if you please."