Being Neighborly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her at the next day at noon, long after I'd run on the beach, which was fairly deserted at the early hour I'd gone there. In fact, I'd worked in my garden after my run and now I was taking a shower. I was surprised to hear her voice.

"I knocked. I rang the bell. The door was unlocked so I came looking for you. I'm going out now to buy some things for tonight. We're having a threesome sleepover, remember?"

"Glad you reminded me? Tell me, where do you get your energy, Energizer Bunny?"

I don't know...I just think that every day brings a new awakening in me. Let's just say,' girls just want to have fun.' Is that bad?"

I exited the shower and was drying off. "No, not at all. It is positively inspirational. I'll try to keep up! You go, girl."

"Good. Any food I should buy?"

"No, no, no. Let me make dinner tonight."

"Creole? Please not too heavy or farty."

"No, Italian. Leave it to me. I have something in mind and I have everything I need. Buy dessert, that's all.

"Okay, see you later. Oh, and I wanted to tell you, I absolutely loved the way you put me to sleep last night. I felt so special. I slept so well thinking about you. Thank you."

"I felt the same way. I felt something special and very intimate. Thank you."

She smiled and kissed me tenderly, a special kiss and then she was gone. I heard the front door close. I dressed and wandered into the kitchen. It would be Northern Italian tonight and I knew exactly what to prepare.

At six-thirty, the women walked in. Both looked beautiful. Sam's black curls fell down her face and the result was super-sexy. Her blouse was open enough to see her braless boobs and nipples bobbing around. Merrilee was rockin', too. She wore a sundress that held up her pretty breasts, all pink and delicious. Her cleavage only made her chest seem larger or maybe more buoyant. I relished what was to come tonight.

"Come outside on the lanai. I'll pour some wine." Sam led Merrilee out as I followed with a Petit Syrah. I set the stove timer for fifteen minutes. We sat down to talk.

"I was nervous earlier but now I am so relaxed. You two are so casual and so welcoming. Thank you for that," she said sipping her wine.

"Ray brings that to me," said Sam. "He's so laid-back. He takes everything with no urgency and I imagine that in a crisis, he's a cool as a cucumber."

"Thank you. That's nice to hear. I used to have a temper and high blood pressure but for what? What did it do for me? About twenty years ago, I took up meditation and Eastern philosophies and it evened me out. It's a much better way to live, don't you think?"

"I'd like to learn some of that," they both said over each other.

"Maybe I can show you some exercises later."

We spoke of the virus and all the political news breaking when the timer bell went off. "Come into the dining room, let's eat." I usher them in to the table that was already set. I prepared the first course. "By request, nothing too heavy, nothing too gassy...I've prepared a little amuse bouche. I first had this on Bellagio on Lake Como and loved it ever since. I set down the plates. Which contained two small meatballs in a small jam of wild berries. Each meatball was filled with pinoli nuts and mozzerella. Sam cut into hers and the cheese spilled out of it. She bit into it and groaned.

"Oh, my God, is this delicious. I never would have thought the jam worked by oh, my God, is this fantastic?" Merrilee's mouth was full but she nodded and smiled. It was just a little, a lagniappe, a mouth waterer. When we were done, I took the plates and went into the kitchen.

"Does he cook like this all the time? That was amazing."

"So far, everything he has cooked has been fabulous. I have to admit, I'm very impressed."

"He's a keeper."

"In that regard, yes. However, I don't think Ray could be kept. He's kind of a free spirit." It was nice hearing those words. I returned with the main course as Sam was pouring more wine.

"So, what is this?"

"This is Veal Rolatini, another Northern Italian dish. It is a flattened veal cutlet rolled up with some pinoli nuts, some prosciutto, some cheese, a little spinach and some herbs in a light brown sauce. Watch out for the toothpicks holding it together. That's fresh asparagus on the side and a small wedge of bruschetta. Enjoy."

We sat silently as we devoured one of my favorite dishes. Moans of appreciation and contentment went around the table. We filled our glasses again.

"Ray, that was so delicious and not at all filling. Just great!" I cleared the table and suggested that we take a walk. A fifteen-minute stroll was just the right cap to a successful meal. When we returned, we all took trips to the john.

"So, I'm all excited. How do we get this started?"

"I suggest that we get naked and I show your some meditative exercises. How does that sound?"

"I'm sold. Wherever you two lead, I will follow. I'm feeling so relaxed already." The ladies stripped down quickly. Both were nearly naked under their clothes with the exception of Merrilee's transparent thong and Sam's crotchless lace panties. As I was the usual commando so it took me no time to strip.

"Okay, let's sit on the floor cross-legged in a triangle, knee to knee. Now, close your eyes and breathe deep. A deep full breath...slowly exhale. Again...in...and...out. Once more." We were breathing together as one. Now, touch the person arm next to you. Lightly. Close your eyes and trace their arm with your fingertips. Feel the hair rise. Feel the sensation. Follow you fingers up to the other person's face. Feel the features. One a finger around the mouth. That's right." Sam was feeling my face, Merilee was feeling Sam's and I was tracing Merrilee. We did this for about five minutes. "Now, trace your fingers down...around the neck and along the collarbone. Breathe in...and...out. Again...in...and...out. Good. Now, move down and explore the chest...the breasts...the nipples...under the breast...around the breast...make concentric circles closing in the nipples, right...just like that." Merrilee's nipples were firm pencil erasers protruding out. "Okay, now stop. Breathe in...and out. Again. Feel the vibe. Relax. Be aware of the presence next to you and feel the energy between you. Good." We held this pose for a couple of minutes. "Okay, open your eyes. How do you feel?"

"I feel great. I feel turned on physically and in tune. I could have continued that." Merrilee smiled.

"Well put. I feel the same," said Sam. "You meditate like this?"

"Sometimes, but usually I stare at a far off point and think of my mantra until I'm into it, almost hypnotized."

"Where did you learn this?"

"I learned it from two neighbors, Gail and Gina, who brought me back to life after my divorce. Now, let's go into the bedroom. I have another exercise."

"Goody!"

I had Merrilee and Sam sit opposite each other. "Get back into your relaxed state. Close your eyes. Breathe slowly. In...and, hold it...out. Again." After a few minutes, they were both breathing together. "Now with both hands, start with the face and work downwards, exploring each other, exploring the way the way your body responds to each light touch." I squirted some scented oil in their cleavages and let it drip down. "Feel how it drips, feel the path download. And breathe...in...and...out. Again." I watched as they tenderly felt each other up. Both worked each other's breasts and caressed each nipple. I watched as they worked down the stomach and lightly touched each other's womb. Merilee had a huge wet spot on her thong upon which Sam concentrated. Merrilee made use use of Sam's crotchless vent and ran her fingers along her slit. After a few minutes when I observed their breathing increase, I said, "Stop. Take each other's panties off. Pick them up and smell them. Now give them to me." I smelled them and tossed them off the bed. "Okay, now Sam, lay on your belly. Merrilee, feel her back...along her spine...down to her tailbone...now her cheeks. Feel all around...feel inside...all around...go down to her vagina and back up. Do it again." I poured some oil between Sam's buttocks. Merrilee rubbed and felt Sam's curves and her wetness. Sam moaned. I let her go for about ten minutes and then said, "Switch places." Sam went to town on the young girl, running a finger around her anus and into her canal. It was very quiet for a while. "Alright, Ladies. Now, it's my turn." I lay on my back between them. "Explore me." They giggled. Merrilee dripped oil on me.

I closed my eyes and let four hands explore my oiled body. At first, they avoided my penis but soon, I felt fingers dance over it, playing with my balls and spreading precum over the head. When I was nice and hard, I told them to stop.

"We've finished with the meditation exercises and the sensual warm-up. Keep that feeling and I'll let the two of you make some sweet love. I will be back in a few minutes; I have to go to the john. Now go to it."

They didn't wait a second. The began to kiss and slide down on the bed in a hug. Sam's leg pushed between Merrilee's leg and they maneuvered into position to trib each other. They vulvas rubbed against each other and their kisses became more intense. I just stood and idly stroked my cock as I watched the scene. I went to dim the lights and to hit the bathroom. When I returned with the bottle of wine and glasses, they were in a sixty-nine with Sam on the bottom. I stood admiring Merrilee's upturned ass with the sweetest bubble cheeks in town. Sam was holding her hips up and her canal looked so inviting I could not resist. I kneeled down, slurped her, kissed Sam, and slurped her again, this time up and around her anus. She squealed. I stepped back and Sam resumed feasting on the young girl.

I watched for a couple of minutes until lust made me dizzy. I moved forward and aligned the head of my cock to Merrilee's velvet walls. Sam picked up on this and raised Merrilee's hips. I poked the head in. Immediately, she gasped. I pushed in another inch or two, enough so that my helmet could perhaps apply pressure to her g-spot. I pulled back slowly and then back in, again very slowly. I held my cock there until I could feel Merrilee's puss plead for more. She squeezed a couple of times and I slid in almost all the way and then backed out of her. Her pussy gave an audible "pop" as I vacated the premises.

"Stop teasing her, Ray. Give her a real good fuck. She's on the pill..."

"Okay, but continue what you were doing."

Sam giggled and snaked her tongue along Merrilee's slit and around her clit. I angled myself so Sam could see and slowly slid back in. This tight pussy seemed to grasp me and pull me back in. I started a back and forth movement until I was at full depth and held it there while Sam licked my balls. I continued sensually pumping into her. She definitely loved this and she was approaching the precipice. Sam was now sucking and lashing her clit. My strokes were even but I picked up the tempo a bit. The girl was out of her mind, moaning and squealing and fucking me, not the other way around. I was in the saddle but she set the canter. I was merely holding on.

Suddenly, she screamed out, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." and held still as her canal flooded; dripping all over Sam and making me slosh around. Now, I took control and rammed myself in all the way. Her orgasm erupted, shaking the bed and still mumbling, "...fuck, fuck, fuck."

I held myself inside until she expelled me. This caused another flood on Sam but she was lapping it all up. When she had suitably cleaned Merilee, she got out from under her. Pushing me down on the bed, Sam straddled and mounted me. "Ray, I really need your cock now. Prepare to get fucked the shit out of!" She was not kidding. She squeezed and slid over me nice, fast, hard, and deep. Merilee rolled over with a huge grin on her face. She got on her knees and began to kiss Sam while playing with her nipples and jamming her other hand in her crotch. I was starting to feel cum rising but I was holding off just a little longer. However, when Sam did her little trick with her little snatch, I was close to losing it.

"Uh-uh-uh, yes, yes, yes, yesssss." She flooded my cock and that was it. I started shooting straight up and going nuclear. It must have been six or seven or fifty volleys, I don't know. I felt these globs of goo shooting out of me and emptying my nuts. It felt insane, or rather, insanely great. I think I blacked out for a moment. I realized that I was still on this Earth when Sam crashed on my chest, still panting. We lay like that for a good ten minutes. Merrilee snuggled up next to us. I turned to Merrilee and whispered, "gourmet sex."

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen!"

"I think we all had great big O's. Very satisfying!" said Sam. "Now, shush. I need to rest after that!"

Rest we did. In fact, we fell asleep. I was awakened by a nice sensation my dick. Sam had rolled off me and I had these two women huddled up against on either side. I felt the sensation again and looked down. Both women were sleeping but Merrilee was lightly running her nails over my shaft. She was doing it in her sleep! I smiled, closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. Sometime later, I awoke again to the sound of the two women caressing each other and quietly tribbing. I got up and took a leak. Then I went back to bed and listened to their gentle intimacy. Again, with a smile on my face, I fell back to sleep.

In the early morning, I woke, made coffee and set off to run. It's funny how, at that time of the morning, you see all sorts of people in all sorts of night clothes, not caring how they appear, wandering out to pick up a paper or throw out garbage. I never do that because I never have clothes on. Still, it's fun to see my neighbors shamelessly in their night clothes. Also, I get all my news digitally. Nevertheless, in that early morning as the sun is rising, you can see renewal, you feel your body come alive and you're ready to discover new worlds. This is how I think, how I meditate as I run. On my return route, I passed the bakery and picked up some pastry for breakfast.

I was showering as Sam entered the bathroom. "Hi, darlin'," she said. "Did you have a good run?"

"It was great, Sammie. The perfect way to start the day. I've got coffee and breakfast on the table."

A few minutes later, while I was drying off, Merilee came in and peed. "Another first. I never peed in front of someone before." My head was in the towel and I laughed. She squeezed my dick on the way out.

Over breakfast, we talked about the previous night. "So, how was your experience, young lady?"

"Oh, you two! It was memorable. You were right, Ray, that was how you do it right. That was gourmet sex, all right. I will never be a frightened little bunny ever again. Thank you both."

"Ray likes to repeat an old gospel song to me: 'If you ever had one hundred, ninety-none-and-a-half won't do.' And that's the ever-lovin' truth."

"You have to insist upon it. If your partner is not satisfying you, show him how to do it. If the person has the potential, he or she will rise to it and everything will work out."

"Good advice. I will never forget that. Now, let me see...what time is it? Oh, I have to be heading back to school. Testing starts tomorrow and I have some more studying to do. And I have my licensing prep this week..."

We could see that her brain had gone into scheduling mode. Sam said, "It's okay. We have things to do today, too. You just have to give up pleasure some times. If you want to, we'll do this again when you have some time, okay?"

"I wish I could play with you two all day but I can't. I will call you." She hurriedly collected her things, dressed and within fifteen minutes, we had all kissed goodbye.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it? I feel so good today."

"Yes, it was. I felt so tender, and maybe paternal toward her. It was excellent sex. But let me ask you this, when have we not had excellent sex?"

"Well, I can think of our first experience with another couple."

"So we started out on the wrong foot but made one hell of a correction soon after. I'd say that's pretty damn good."

"No, you're right. I am definitely not complaining. Your cock, your tongue, you're rocking my world and I love it."

"Likewise, Sammy. We fit together nice and tight."

"Yes, I agree. And we showed that little girl what sex could really be like, don't you think? We really served up - to her - and ourselves - some gourmet sex."

"And what now?"

"Now is life as usual. I have a condo to look at tomorrow. Maybe you want to come with me? I have a idea in my head that I want your input on."

"Sure."

I was thinking of her moving away which was a huge downer. I was thinking of how irritating she was when she first moved in. In fact, she was not that irritating at all. It is just that it took me some time to get up to speed. And now, I was up to speed indeed.

12