The Foursome Continues

Story Info
The Unexpected foursome meet up again.
2.1k words
4.05
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the relationship with Lara continued sporadically for several months and we had mostly enjoyed masturbating via a video link as opportunities to meet in person had been very limited. Still, it was still erotic and fulfilling most of the time. We shaved together (online) a few times as well, maintaining our smooth appearance which we both loved.

One weekend, I was walking through the local shopping centre, ear buds in and listening to my favourite tracks when, suddenly someone bumped into my shoulder. I spun round and found myself looking straight into the eyes of the girls we met some time back at the local lake beauty spot.

"Hi! Didn't know you lived local?" I said.

"Yep, about 10 mins from here. You as well?"

I nodded, pulling the ear buds out. I found myself blushing as I remembered the last time we met. The two girls started to colour up as well.

"Lara not with you anymore? Thought you two were an item?"

"Yes, we are, sort of. We are still in contact. Didn't realise you lived locally as well."

"Yes, we both live local. We didn't know each other until we ended up at the same university and shared a room in first years hall accommodation. We then rented a house with a couple of others for the remaining time. Now, back home for a while whilst we get jobs sorted etc."

"We were talking yesterday about meeting up with you and Lara at the lake. It was so unexpected but great fun." They cast a knowing glance at each other and said, "Would you both be up for another meet?"

"I'll have to check with Lara but I would be surprised if she said no. Not sure where though? Somewhere private enough for the four of us."

"Great. We have already thought of that. We walk that lake path quite a lot and know of several places that are more private. We have have used them before so we can have some privacy just like you two wanted. That foursome was so, so erotic and sexy and it would be great to repeat it. Makes a change from just us two."

"No boyfriends then?" I said.

"No, not currently. We did at Uni but nothing that lasted. Most guys just want a quick fuck, cum and that's it. Gone. We have each other for the moment. Don't get us wrong. We love guys. Love cocks and blow jobs and we love seeing guys cum as well but we also get pleasure from each other as well."

We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to try and find a date soon. They were fairly free and so was I. It was just Lara.

I text her fairly quickly when I knew she would be home. Her reply was almost instant. 'Yes, yes. Fancy meeting them again.' We videoed and masturbated that same evening. We both came pretty quickly just thinking about the impending meet.

So, the day arrived. Cloudy and sunshine and overall, warm. Perfect, I thought. Quite happy to be naked in this. I also packed a large blanket in the car. I met Lara in the car park and we started off round the lake. It wasn't long before we met the other two as they walked the other way round and oh my!

Christine was wearing a white, small, tight top just about covering her tits. They were outlined fantastically and cleavage was also very obvious. Down below, a floaty pair of short shorts, covering just enough to be decent. She looked so, so sexy. My cock started to firm.

Fiona was dressed similarly and with her larger tits, also superbly sexy. Lara nudged me and said, "I love these girls. I'm getting damp! Fiona is the one I would lie with first. You like Christine, don't you?"

"Do I! Yes. But, I love your body too! I need to be able to control my cock this time and not cum too soon. Do you think they want to fuck this time?"

"Don't know." Lara said. "I know what your cock feels like. But the thought of massaging, fingering and masturbating with two other girls also excites me as well. Perhaps you might get to fuck Christine and then Fiona?"

"Hi, you two. Follow us a bit further round the lake and we can show you a more private place we have found and used."

We followed them for a short while and turned off to the left, up a small single track, obviously hardly used, lots of long grass and ferns.

I whispered to Lara as we walked, "I love those two arses. Tight." Lara looked at me and put her hand on my arse, giving it a squeeze.

The two girls stopped and looked back at us, motioning us all to sit. No views but it was quiet, warm and the long grass made for a comfortable place.

We sat and chatted for a bit and all the while, Christine edged closer to me with Lara doing the same towards Fiona. Something made us all laugh a lot and Christine sort of lost her balance, her head falling into my lap. My cock had been fine until then but the proximity of her head to my cock made it react.

"Mmmmm, something nice in here I feel," said Christine. She moved her hand up and gave her tits a squeeze.

I responded by smoothing her delicious thighs, first along the tops and then sliding to the inside and upwards under her shorts, quickly finding her cunt lips. As she groaned in pleasure she started to ease my shorts down to release my now very erect cock. She licked her lips as she noticed the head moistened with pre cum.

She quickly rose to her feet and proceeded to lower her shorts (no panties on). Secondly, lifted her tight top up and over the most beautiful pair of tits ever. I found myself, sitting up and looking straight at her fantastic smooth, shaved cunt that was also oozing moisture.

"Well you two," said Lara. "We don't intend to be left out, do we Fiona?"

"Absolutely not," she replied. Both girls rubbed their hands all over each others bodies and began to undress each other. Soon, Christine and I were treated to two more naked bodies. Lara, also smooth and shaved bare. Fiona had obviously trimmed her cunt hair to a heart shape pointing down to her clit.

"Nice," Christine said to her.

"Thought I would try trimming first. Feels really sexy."

I lay back in the grass with Christine, spooning her. I was able to cup both her tits and massage them, tweaking her nipples at the same time as watching Lara and Fiona lying together fingering each others cunt lips.

Christine reached behind and took my cock in her hand and moved it in between her thighs and started to rub it along the length of her clit. My cock wouldn't quite reach her clit and so I obliged.

"No," she said. "Both tits at the same time. The feeling is so strong. Leave it to me," proceeding to rub her own clit. Very quickly I could feel her cunt muscles and thighs tighten as she came with some power.

"I want you inside me. I want you to cum inside me. Fuck me now. Fuck me."

We both rolled over and she laid on to her back, legs wide. She parted her glistening cunt lips in readiness for my cock. I looked to the side and there was Lara and Fiona also kneeling, fondling each other and watching us intently.

For a moment it felt weird being watched. Both girls said, almost in unison, "Never ever watched live sex before. Only ever on porn sites. It is so much more exciting. We will watch you both first and then you can watch us for a while so you can get hard again," they said to me.

Christine took my cock and guided it into that glorious hole. She was so wet, I slipped in easily and with a last push, my cock was buried up to the hilt. Oh, what a fantastic feeling. Those cunt muscles gripping right around my cock.

I started to move in and out. My hands squeezing her tits and exploring her nipples. Her hand moved down to her clit and her rubbing increased in speed as did my cock movements. I could feel her getting tighter and tighter. My balls were now tightening as well. I was not far from cumming.

"Go on. Harder and faster," Lara and Fiona said one after each other. They were furiously fingering and masturbating each others tits and cunts.

Watching them and thrusting my cock into Christine was too much to hold back.

"Ahhhh," I yelled, pushing into her with such a powerful ejaculation I thought my cock would break. Christine also came with a yell and her cunt was so, so tight I could hardly push.

"Yes, yes," the other girls screamed. "Wow, wow. Incredible" they yelled, cumming almost at the same time.

We all flopped back into the grass, staring at the sky, somewhat out of breath.

"Amazing." We all said something similar.

After a few minutes, Fiona piped up, "My turn next. I want cock in my cunt."

I sat up and looked around. No sign of anyone else around. Just as well. I think we would be arrested for group sex in a public place. However, with three beautiful, totally naked girls in front of me, my cock was starting to harden. Would it survive another session like that, I wondered.

"I want to ride your cock." said Fiona. "Always wanted to do that. It looks fantastic on the porn site I use."

With that she pushed me back on to the grass and started to climb astride me. At the same time, Christine moved behind her and grasped her tits, massaging her nipples.

"I'm not being left out." Lara then lowered her cunt down on to my face. "Suck me out at the same time."

Fiona started to ride me, rubbing her clit as well. I could smell Lara's sex and I started to use my tongue on her cunt lips. My God was she wet. So was Fiona.

Christine used her other hand to massage her clit. "This is amazing. My clit is wet from cum and it feels so good."

Now, I could not move. There was nothing else that could be stimulated. Having cum a while earlier, I was going to last much longer and although a little sore, it was fantastic.

Lara was the first to orgasm. It was great to bring her, just with my tongue. She did massage her tits and nipples though. Christine was next and at the same time screaming to Fiona.

"Come on Fiona. Cum, cum." Fiona increased her pace and height. I could feel my cock hitting her cervix. Quite soon, her cunt tightened and tightened. So did my balls pushing another stream of cum right up inside her. A couple more and I was done. Done in!

As the girls moved off and lay back, I had a superb view of Fiona's trimmed cunt and watched as my cum gently oozed out. She must have felt it as her fingers moved it around her clit and then put it to her lips, sucking them clean.

"Never tasted cum like that before either. Nice!"

The other two girls were laying, staring at the sky now gently fingering themselves and the each other. My cock had totally flopped and even the sight of the girls did nothing to raise it. Never felt quite so spent.

We all eventually dressed and spent a little more time chatting. Where we were was indeed very private, thank goodness.

Christine said, before we left, "Fiona and I have decided that we are going to look for a flat to share for the time being whilst we get a job and save. It, hopefully, will be local. We would like to invite you round if you are up for it?"

"I am definitely up for it. I am sure it will be great fun to meet again." Lara said.

I readily agreed as well. "Thanks for today. It was amazing. Never knew the lake could be such a great place to come to. Give us a call and keep us up to date with how you get on."

As we walked back to the car, Lara gave my cock a squeeze and said, "I hope we don't have to wait too long."

"I'll call you later. My cock will have recovered by then."

Recover it did and we had a great video wanking session.