Being Neighborly Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would never charge you, E. I'll paint another."

"Can you paint us?" Ella asked.

"Sure, I put you on my list. Now, let's hit the tub."

The tub was one shy of a full house. It fit the five of us comfortably but would be tight with six. The woman were on one side and the men on the other. The sight of six breasts floating on the surface was a treat and I got hard instantly. I thought it looked like a full buffet. I couldn't help myself as I put my head in the middle of those breasts and suckled each and every one.

"Delicious!" I smacked my lips.

"Oh yeah? Check this out!" Ella pulled Lou and me by our dicks. Believe me, we moved quickly. She pulled both dicks to her mouth and sucked the heads swabbing her tongue between them. "Now, that's delicious!"

We laughed. "Hey, don't bogart those!" said Elaine. Lou and I turned toward her. She took both cocks between her lips and her tongue swabbed the undersides. I think I liked her two-dick technique better.

"My turn!" We turned toward Sam who pulled us to her lips by our balls. As we quickly jammed her pie-hole, she licked swirls around the heads in figure eights. I liked her technique the best.

"You making m-me c-c-cum," said Lou. "Not yet." He pulled out and sat back in the tub.

I, too, pulled back. Standing up in the hot tub, my upper body had the chills. I sank back into the tub. "It's getting nippley out here, don't you think?"

"Nippley? Let's see." I raised my chest and my nipples were hard and popping up. One by one, we each raised out chests and showed off our pointed tits. The women definitely won this contest.

"Come on, let's dry off and go inside." As we toweled down, each of us made "brr-brr" sounds. Damn if it didn't get chilly quickly but hey, that's Gulf living.

In the bedroom, Sam turned on the faux electric fireplace. "Let's warm up," she said. She got under the covers and held them up as each of got in and under the covers. "Did you ever play 'tent' when you were a kid?"

Not this kind of tent. Five giggly adults writhing around each other under the covers do not do what quite the same things that elementary school children do under the covers. I find it amazing what ten hands can do. Very quickly, we stopped giggling and started doing some serious slurping. I had a tongue working my anus, a mouth working my cock, my face mashed in a pussy, I had a hand on a pair of balls, and another on a tit - you could say that I was all booked up.

It was very fluid. Body parts exchanged regularly. With the covers thrown off, we were unrestrained and becoming feral. I was pushed on my back as Sam lowered her pussy on my shaft. Lou fed me his cock and slowly fucked my face. Emma and Elaine bathed vulvas in an intense soixante-neuf. Nevertheless, as I said, things were fluid and partners moved around. Soon, I was fucking Ella and Elaine was in the middle of a three-way. I fucked Ella quickly and with some force, which is just the way she likes it. And she liked it.

It felt like a square dance without a caller. "Swing your partner 'round and 'round, now doh-see-doh..." deemed to be in our brains. Elaine wrapped her thighs around me head as I sucked on her clit. Lou was licking my balls, rolling one in his mouth and then the other.

"Hold it! Everyone stop!" We immediately ceased and looked at Sam. "Is anyone close to cumming?" We all nodded in the affirmative. "Good. I want to do something. If everyone will get in a circle, knee to knee." We followed her instructions. "Now everyone masturbate. I want to see everyone cum!"

"A circle jerk! Get an apple, put it in the middle and the last person to cum on it, eats it."

"Sorry, I don't have any apples. In fact, I don't have any fruit. But, it sounds like fun. Let's save that for another time," said Sam. We threw off the cover and formed a circle. Each of us went to work.

I was fascinated by the various techniques the women used to get themselves off. The way they displayed their lotus petals and enjoyed their sex was positively gorgeous. Elaine's way was to spread her lips wide and pull her vulva up toward her pubes. Her clit forced from under its hood, it was a small exposed dome of blood vessels. Her other hand alternated between ribbing and flicking the dome, I watched her transition from playing with herself to getting off with fascination and admiration.

Ella had a completely different approach. She started by cupping her vagina and inserting an index finger. She was fingering herself while the palm of her hand rubbed her clit. Almost immediately, her vagina was sopping and fragrant. She moved her hand so she could place two fingers inside and her other hand began to flick quickly from side to side. She bucked a lot, too, causing her fingers to go deeper. I knew she had found her g-spot when she squealed. She bucked and arched her back at the same time. Both hand were a blur as she approached orgasm.

Sam, of course, had her own distinctive style. She was slower than the others were and seem to wallow in the pleasure of her touch. After a few minutes, she changed to a flat position with her knees up and her legs spread. Watching her vagina open up a black hole reminded me that babies come out of there. It is so versatile. Two fingers toyed with her clit while two fingers penetrated her. She began to rock gently to the action of her hands. Her vulva seemed to expand and spread out. It reminded me of a rose. She became very wet and began to squish. She didn't increase her speed, she increased her pressure. Her palm was dripping. She was the last woman to cum and it was perhaps the most intense.

At that moment, Lou, who had been watching with eyes that could not open any further, began stroking his cock quickly. He sent several rockets across the group hitting Elaine and Ella on their breasts and stomachs. The surprise of getting hit with gobs of cum broke the mood and laughter ensued.

"Ray, you didn't cum. You're not even hard. Why not?"

I was quiet for a moment. "To tell you the truth, I was enthralled by your different techniques. I was absorbed by your methods and actions. You could say that I was on a fact finding mission."

"And what did you learn?" Elaine asked.

"I gained insights that I can express on a canvas. I was not in THE moment, I was in a different moment."

"Oh, goody. I smell paint drying." I smiled at her remark.

"But now, I want to take care of you," said Sam.

"I want to be a part of this," said Ella.

"Me, too," chimed in Lou and Elaine.

Sam pushed me down flat and spread my legs as she got between them. She bent down and licked the soft head of my flaccid dick. "Mmm, I love the feeling when it grows in my mouth."

Elaine leaned over my head and fed me her amazing nipples. Ella began to suck on my nipples while Lou squeezed under Sam to lick my ballsac. An erection began to rise as Sam moaned around the growing helmet. Ella was licking at the base. Elaine moved so that she was sitting reverse-cowgirl on my face. I took her buttcheeks in hand and started the descent from her clit to her perineum and beyond.

Suddenly, I was there. Now. In that realm between sensation and ecstasy, my mind was a phantasmagoria of color and shapes. The exquisite oral being laid upon me was a smorgasboard of delights. My tongue was on automatic, penetrating Elaine's pucker with intensive stabs. She was very wet and flooding my neck and shoulders. This was it. I trembled a bit and possibly blacked out for a moment as my well-sucked staff began to fill Sam's mouth with creamy jizz. It dripped down the shaft to the base and my balls where it was hungrily swallowed. Elaine, who had been diddling her clit as I gobbled her ass, leaned forward and filled my mouth with her orgasm and a little squirting thrown in.

I was on my back with an ear-to-ear shit-eating grin.

"That was a hell of a nut." I said nothing and just smiled.

A few minutes later, I realized that what I was hearing were the sounds of play in the large shower. I got up and walked into the bathroom where I beheld Lou being soaped up by three mermaids winding around his body. Elaine worked the tiller so I knew he was in for a smooth sail. I stood in front of the toilet and peed.

Fully washed, they each exited and toweled off, all giggly and playful. Lou was hard and his majestic dick stood proud. I dropped to my knees and started to lick him. His cock tasted clean and as fresh as an Irish spring.

"No, let's go back to the bed for Round Two," said Sam. "Put on a show for us, boys!" Sam can be so demanding!

They sat together at the head of the bed as I lay down with my head over the edge. Lou stood in front of me and put his hands on his hips. He flexed for the ladies and wagged his meat back and forth over my face.

"Nice," said Elaine.

Slowly, he approached me and placed the head on my lips. I snaked my tongue out and wrapped it around the meatus, soft and glowing red. Slowly, he slipped into my mouth and down my throat. My nose was tickling his pubes. He slowly drew out and then back down my maw. I took his balls in one hand and pulled him further into my mouth. While I held his balls, my index finger traced around his asshole. He squatted a bit so I could get the tip of my finger up one knuckle.

My cock was pointing up from my stomach. Every now and then, the woman spit into their hands and rubbed it. For luck, I suppose.

He began to face fuck me. He began slowly but quickly picked up steam. My tongue was sliding around the ring under his helmet. My finger was pushing further. Lou began to moan. His helmet flared in my mouth and as blood filled it became more firm. This incited me for suck with more force and verve. He was pumping my mouth for about a minute when he said, "Here it comes!"

"Let's see it," said the girls. "Pull out!"

He pulled out just in time to paint my face. A few well-aimed globs coated my tongue. The rest of it covered my cheeks, my chin and my forehead. I would say that he did not miss a square inch. I swallowed his cum with a big smile. Ella jumped over to lick off the rest.

"That was great. Thanks for a five-star blow job."

"It was my pleasure."

Lou said, "Now I want to see a show."

"Don't we show you enough?"

"Yeah, but do something different," he said.

They began to whisper to each other. Then Sam reached over to her night table and pulled out her black dildo. "I haven't used this in a while. Haven't even wanted to...," she mused.

Elaine got on her back; Ella stretched out in her crotch and started to lick. Sam got on Elaine's face and handed the dildo to Ella. Sam rocked her face as she squeezed Elaine's tits and pinched her nipples. Meanwhile, Ella inserted the dildo into Elaine's pussy. She slid it forward and back, slowing down near where Elaine's g-spot might be. This caused Elaine to buck each time it passed over. This action lasted about ten minutes when Sam yelled, "Switch!"

They repositioned. Ella on her back, Elaine on her face and Sam at her crotch. The dildo was getting a helluva workout with Ella loving every inch of it. Sam was moving it in such a way so that Ella's body moved with it. And Elaine? She was having her clit whipped by Ella's snapping tongue. I remembered how Elaine always loved to have her clit whipped. She started to cum, filling Ella's mouth with girl sauce. Ella was now in the throes of an orgasm. Sam pumped the dildo while flicking at her clit with her tongue. You could see her squeezing against the dildo until she popped, gushing all over it. She grabbed it from Sam and plunged it deeper and then let out a long expressive groan.

Each of us was sprawled out on the bed. Neither Sam nor I had cum again. Her eyes were closed. I rolled over and gently mounted her. "Oh, yes. Just what I needed," she moaned. She pulled me into her, that is, her vagina and her totality. We began to fuck very gently. She kissed my face until we were seriously swapping spit. We were unaware of the others, totally into each other. We increased our ardor as she wrapped her legs around me, pressing me on with her heels. My penis was on its own, smearing her walls with love. She hiccupped, a sure sign that satisfaction was near. I flexed my butt strengthening my erection. I felt her warmth cascading over me. She arched her back and came pushing up at me. I came a moment later filling her with my magic cream. We gently sagged and held each other.

We heard applause and looked up. Our friends were applauding our love and desire and it felt very good.

"That was beautiful," said Elaine. "You both achieved mukti, a state of perfect quietude, freedom, and the highest happiness. Thank you for letting us witness that."

"We have something to attain," Ella said to Lou.

Wiped out, Sam and I drifted off to sleep. When we awoke, Ella and Lou were gone. Elaine had thrown a cover over us and snuggled into our bed. Sam whispered an idea to me. Slowly and quietly, we got on each side of her and began to kiss and nuzzle her breasts. She sighed contentedly but didn't wake. We got into her more. I moved down so I could take long languorous licks of her vadge while Sam wallowed in tits. Sam moved one hand down to caress and massage her clit. Elaine was in dreamland but was reacting to our caresses. Her subtle movements showed that we were making progress.

We kept this up for about ten minutes until Elaine sighed and let loose a river. We kissed her for a few minutes and then we all fell asleep.

I got up early and went right out for a run. The weather looked sketchy but what the hell, I need to exercise my weary bones. I saw something that surprised the hell out of me. Along the main drag, I saw a dead armadillo in the road. In Southwest Florida? I never even knew they lived in this part of the country but there it was, clear as day and as dead as a doorknob. I would have to look this up what I got back. I ran a few miles when suddenly the wind picked up and the sky looked menacing. I quickly turned around and hotfooted it home. I had just entered the house when the clouds exploded.

The women were having coffee. "Gee, you got in right at the nick of time."

"I was racing the storm home and I won! Hey, you'll never believe what I saw." I told them about the dead armadillo and, as I expected, it was greeted with surprise and amazement.

"More important than roadkill is what you two did to me in the middle of the night. That was...that was...I can't describe it. I was dreaming, I wasn't dreaming, I couldn't distinguish. Exceptional, is all I can say."

"Anytime, Elaine, anytime," said a smiling Sam.

Since it was raining so hard, Elaine's tour of the property in which she was really interested was be delayed. I went up to the loft when she started to work the phone and Sam started to clean the kitchen. I sat down on my lounger and began to visualize last night's scene. I pulled out a sketchbook and started to draw with a charcoal stick. Nothing was coming through and I was beginning to get frustrated when this abstract shape drew itself. I stared at it for a while until I realized what it was, and it seemed a revelation. I played with the figure for a few minutes and then grabbed a large four-by-four canvas and placed it on the easel. I pulled out my oils and considered the palette. I mixed some colors and started to paint, first with a neutral wash on the background. Then bold strokes with a pink pastel. I didn't like it so I painted over it and chose a larger brush. I drew it out again but it still wasn't right. So I painted over it again and chose a much larger, four-inch brush. Now the image started to come through and I was pleased. I wasn't finished. I got a small spatula and began to impasto my figure but from another angle. Also, I used a deeper pink pastel, almost near a light red. Now it was taking shape, big and bold, splashy and abstract but subtle. I backed away from the canvas until I was about fifteen feet away. Now the figures were apparent but still quite abstract. There was a large pink vagina about to cum and a large penis bringing on the orgasm. From close up, it was nice. From far away, it was cool. Did it need anymore? I decided to let it dry while I considered it. I sat back down in the lounger and collapsed for a while.

It continued to rain. Sam and Elaine went to the market while I putzed around. I checked my email and received another pleading email from my ex-(ha!) client asking for me to make his app. I trashed it immediately and blocked his address. There was nothing else there so I did some household chores.

The rain finally stopped and, like Florida weather, the sun came out. Fortunately, it warmed up quickly. The women returned and we all emptied the grocery bags together.

"Anyone want to go for a ride? I can't look at the house but I'm curious about the property as there is quite a lot of it." We hopped into my car and headed for the island. The property was on the northern tip of the island and not that easy to find as many of the streets dead-ended or ended in cul-de-sacs. Eventually, we found the little paved road that took us to the location. We pulled up to the vacant house which was in very poor shape. Apparently, it had been vacant for several years. We walked around to the back of it and were very impressed by the spectacular view of the Gulf before us.

"So this property encompasses all the land around the tip with the exception of the marine light. The government owns that. It also goes the other way down to that jetty way down there. Beyond the jetty is a very small beach but only for the residents of the island. The other side of the property is also for sale but that piece has covenants to keep it natural. Jane thinks we should buy it all and donate the protected land. The price is astronomical but as a portfolio item, it makes a lot of sense."

"Elaine, this is way over my head but I am very impressed."

We walked around the point to where the property faced the intracoastal. The shore was covered in mangroves and palms. It was very peaceful and distinctly "old-Florida." "See, if we buy and protect all of this, the house will soar in value by being more private. More important, it will keep all of this beautiful."

Elaine rambled a bit more as we walked back to the car. We passed some overgrown trails. "I looked on Google Maps and these lead to some native American shell mounds from a few hundred years ago before the Spanish arrived. I'd like to protect those, too."

When we got back to the car, Elaine asked for our opinions. "I don't know what to say," said Sam. "This seems more like a state park than a residence."

"Interesting point you make. I'll have to consider that."

"The house is a tear-down," I said. "Otherwise, you've located Paradise."

"I agree about the house, it's a big nothing. I will see what Jane says."

We headed toward our house but stopped at the Fish Camp Seaside Bar on the way back. After a round of adult refreshments and some appetizers, we split back to our nest.

Elaine was on the phone with Jane. Sam and I were in the living room discussing things we still had to accomplish in the house. When the call was over, Elaine joined us.

"I have two favors to ask you. May I stay here another week? And, since Jane is coming down next week, can we both stay here?"

"Sure. There is always room for my sister. And, there's plenty of room. Your bedroom has another California king-sized bed. There is plenty of room."

It looked like there was yet another adventure ahead.

12