Six Women Take a Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
What could possibly happen?
3.4k words
4.44
13k
20
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following is the first chapter of a new series. I released it for Literotica to publish it on March 28, 2024.

Chapter 1

February 2023

Jim Abbott admired the imposing Celebrity Summit cruise ship docked at Fort Lauderdale. Normally, this would be a delightful sight as he and his wife, Amanda, arrived at noon for another cruise. She was missing this time. A victim of breast cancer, she passed six months earlier. Their passion was cruising. They had been on more than thirty over the last five years, all on Celebrity ships.

After her diagnosis, Jim took early retirement and sold his prosperous real estate business in Atlanta. He committed all he had to making her remaining time happy before she became too sick to travel. Every destination on her bucket list moved to his bucket list. Sadly, her health took a dramatic downturn about six months earlier than the doctor expected. When her only option was bed rest, there were still three cruises on the list, and they were fully paid. She passed only two months later.

Their daughter, Lisa, who worked for a music publishing company in Nashville, volunteered to take her mom's place on the cruises. Jim was delighted as it would give them more time to renew their father-daughter relationship. She was their only child and had been very close to her mom. She and her husband, Matt, had two boys, ages 6 and 5. Matt's parents had volunteered to keep the kids so she could come with her dad.

One day before Lisa was to fly to Ft Lauderdale, she was diagnosed with COVID. It was the bad kind and she struggled with breathing, losing her sense of taste and fatigue. There was no way she could go on the cruise.

Rather than lose the entire amount paid, he decided to go alone. He thought it would give him time away to reflect on his life and think about the future. At his age of 51, Jim hoped to have a lot of future to consider.

Arriving in his cabin, he found the invitation to the concierge class luncheon in the Cosmopolitan Restaurant on deck 4. This was always Amanda's happy time -- another cruise was beginning with great food, fantastic cocktails and nice fellow cruisers to meet. She coveted the social life and interactions they always found on each ship.

The dining room receptionist asked if Jim would share a table. He immediately agreed, just like Amanda would have done. A server escorted him to a large round table already occupied by six women. All smiled and welcomed him as he was seated.

Jim guessed they were retired, probably widows or divorcees except for a young woman, who he thought was about 30 years-old or so. Everyone introduced themselves. Five of the women lived in The Villages, a very large 55+ planned community in North Central Florida about four hours drive from Ft. Lauderdale. The younger woman was a daughter of one.

As always happened when seated with new fellow cruisers, it didn't talk long for each to talk about themselves, how many cruises they'd taken, where they lived prior to Florida, how many kids and grandkids they had, etc. It was almost like a ritual when first meeting others on the ship. Jim had lived in Florida while in college and was familiar with The Villages. He and Amanda had met many of the residents on other cruises.

Alicia Moore was 56, a divorcee, originally from Atlanta. She was a very attractive brunette in good physical shape. A workout freak, she looked forward to using the professional quality gym equipment in the fitness center on deck eleven. On prior cruises, she had met men in the gym who would follow her like puppies to her cabin for a quickie. She loved to flirt, and her sex drive was still in high gear. She studied Jim and smiled every time he glanced in her direction. She imagined him between her legs and immediately created mental strategies for making that happen.

Amy Zackery, age 57, was a widow. Her husband had passed three years earlier from a very aggressive form of prostate cancer. Following his death, she moved to The Villages with the hopes of finding a new husband. She needed companionship and had joined the other five on this cruise. Until Jim joined their table, she hadn't given much thought to finding a man on the ship. Now, she was intrigued by him and his background. He was a fine-looking man and probably wealthy, she thought. He was dressed nicely. Maybe she could get to know him better, much better.

Susan Miller, age 61, was a widow and had lived five years in The Villages. While not as beautiful as she once was, she didn't look her age. Jim thought she was in her early 50s. A delightful conversationist, Susan carried the table discussion into more substantive subjects. The others followed her as they each talked about their future travel plans, why they liked to cruise, and their hobbies. Susan liked the looks of Jim but didn't expect anything to happen between them.

Danisha Jackson, age 58, was the only black woman in the group. She was accustomed to being the only black and it no longer bothered her. The Villages population was less than five percent black. She was a retired Marine, and her self-confidence was fully intact. Her husband had been killed in an auto accident two years earlier. The hefty insurance settlement combined with their savings and life insurance proceeds, allow her to continue living among her new friends. She had been on two other cruises with these same ladies. While not normally attracted to white men, there was something about Jim that stirred her interest. He expressed his admiration for her military service and seemed to listen with full attention whenever she said something. Danisha needed companionship from a man. Maybe Jim would be interested in her.

Katrina Monroe, a lovely lady age 59, was divorced two years earlier. Originally from the Ukraine, she met her husband while working at the embassy in Iraq. He was a lieutenant in the US Army. She married and moved to Florida with him twenty years ago. His work put him in contact with many beautiful younger women and the temptation was too great. The divorce settlement gave her a nice living allowance and a home in The Villages. Money was not her issue; a man's companionship was her need. She loved being loved and she missed snuggling in bed with an erection inside her. She admired Jim and the way he smiled at her as they talked. Maybe, there was a spark that she could feed. She needed to be alone with him to find out.

Hillary Miller, age 32, was Susan's daughter. She'd been married to a lawyer for eight years in Denver, but another woman came between them. Her husband was not faithful, and Hillary discovered the truth. The divorce settlement favored her, and millions changed hands. She was also in the hunt for another man, an honest one this time. While Jim was older, she liked older men. He took care of himself and had that easy self-confidence she admired. Guys with big ego's were everywhere. A guy like Jim was rare. She needed to be alone with him to find out more.

Following lunch, Jim went to the Rendezvous Lounge on deck 4. As he ordered an old fashioned, Hillary asked if she could join him. She ordered a Manhattan.

Jim felt flattered that a young woman of her beauty and personality would want to drink with him. Their conversation turned to personal issues as she described her divorce and the reasons behind it. She listened as Jim described his marriage and the tragedy of losing his wife. Jim detected that Hillary shared his sense of loss. They talked about many subjects and sipped cocktails for more than an hour.

Hillary and Jim left the lounge to unpack and check in at their muster stations. The ships no longer had the massive assembly of all guests to hear about any emergency and the abandon ship signals. COVID concerns now had each passenger check in at their assigned muster station and to later listen to the critical information on their cabin TV. To Jim's delight, Hillary gave him her cabin number and asked if they could have dinner one night.

When walking to his cabin from the muster station, Danisha approached from the other direction, smiled and stopped to talk. She'd seen him talking to Hillary in the lounge but didn't want to interrupt. After chatting for several minutes in the hallway, Danisha invited him to her cabin just a few doors down. She was rooming with Katrina and had several bottles of old Scotch that needed attention. Jim didn't want to be rude so he accepted and followed her inside. Katrina seemed to be in the shower.

After only a few minutes, Katrina opened the bathroom door and walked out, totally naked with only a towel turban around her hair. While shocked to see Jim and the startled look on his face, she immediately joked about it and calmly sat on the bed to continue drying her hair. Like many European women, being seen naked was no big deal to her.

Katrina's fully exposed heavy breasts swayed side to side as she roughly toweled her hair. Jim could see her beautiful body, still fit with only minor love handles and breasts that'd yielded somewhat to gravity. He was aroused for the first time in two years.

She was aroused by the appreciation showing on his face and the faint outline of an erection in his trousers. Katrina had no inhibitions about exposing her body to him. She enjoyed having a man's full attention. Jim was at full attention as he sipped on 18 yo whiskey.

Danisha was surprised by Katrina's shameless behavior. She could see what was coming and didn't want to be just a bystander. She stood and removed her slacks and blouse. Jim watched as she shimmed off her panties. Damn, she was a fine looking woman, and he gasped when her bra came off.

As Jim watched, absorbed by the scene of two lovely naked women pointing their erect nipples and natural bushy pussies in his direction. He knew he was inebriated and slouched on the sofa as Danisha unbuckled his belt and slipped his trousers to the floor. His old desire for sex battled his control of the alcohol that numbed his senses.

Katrina sat beside him as Danisha reached in his undershorts and flipped out his erection. She rubbed and licked his balls and semi-erect penis before inhaling it. Jim's penis disappeared into her beautiful lips and the feeling of her warm mouth and tongue was heavenly. Danisha enjoyed sucking cock, even if it was only six inches. The guys from the hood were normally bigger but they never came on cruises.

Katrina leaned in and kissed Jim on the lips and rubbed her bare breasts against his arm as she unbuttoned his shirt. Jim reached for her hairy pussy and found it to be wet and gooey. She moaned when he rubbed her clit and sucked a nipple. To her, this was like a dream, a feeling that she needed. She loved sex and men loved her body, just not as frequently.

After Jim was fully erect, Danisha moved aside while Katrina sat on his lap facing him with cock inside her. Their eyes locked as her rising and descending on his erection began. He was so focused on her movement and the bouncing of her tits against his face, he didn't notice Danisha moving to sit beside him.

The black beauty took his hand and placed it on her wet pussy. Through the curly black pubic hair, he could feel the slippery fluid from her vagina. He could also smell the fragrance of her sex. He searched and found her hard clit and a few moments of tweaking and rubbing induced her first orgasm in over six months.

Katrina climaxed about the same time as Jim ejaculated a small load into her well-used vagina. Both women trembled and moaned as each climax slowly passed. They each fingered their clits as their heat cooled. Jim pulled Danisha's legs apart and moved into her crotch. He'd never licked a black woman's pussy and the temptation was just too great. The alcohol helped his aggressive move.

After several minutes of slurping that sloppy wet cunt, both climaxed again to the cheers of Katrina. She had been filming the entire scene for later enjoyment.

After taking turns in the small bathroom, they sat on the queen-size bed and relaxed. They remained totally naked as they sipped Scotch and talked.

The women admitted to being very attracted to Jim during lunch and had hopped they could have sex with him. Jim admitted that he loved having sex, especially with women like them. He'd not thought about that being possible on a cruise. Danisha asked if Jim had ever had sex with a black woman. He had not. She said, "We must do it again."

After dressing, Jim gave each a light kiss on their cheeks and left for his cabin. He still needed to unpack and take a shower. He planned to attend the early show in the theater which began at 7:00. The artist was a singer who'd performed in several Broadway shows.

Katrina and Danisha took showers and dressed for the 6:15 dinner with their friends. They had only been on the ship for six hours and had already achieve one of their objectives - to get a man's full attention. They were pleased and wanted more.

The six women had chosen fixed seating which means they have the same table at the same time each night of the cruise. Jim had chosen anytime seating which allowed him the flexibility of dining at any time. He could choose to eat by himself or share a table with others so inclined. He chose to share and to meet new people.

Since Amanda died, he dreaded eating by himself. His days were empty with her gone. He needed to be with people. He could have returned to selling real estate but that no longer challenged him. He needed time, he told himself, to think about his future and being around people helped. While a cruise ship seemed to fill that void in him, he had not anticipated such open and available sexual encounters.

At the dining table, the six women chatted about their afternoons. Katrina and Danisha kept quiet about Jim. One of the women had forgotten to pack a make-up bag. She knew that she could replace some of it at the shops onboard, but the other ladies offered spares of items they had. Crisis solved. Amy asked if anyone had seen Jim. Hillary told them about visiting with him in the lounge and gave some of the information she'd learned. All the women were interested and wanted to learn more. Katrina and Danisha knew a lot more but refused to share it. They wanted to keep him to themselves as long as possible.

Jim sat with a nice elderly couple from Kansas City in the theater. The forty-five-minute show was very good. To loud applause, the singer covered many of the songs he'd sung on Broadway. As usual, he had a few CDs to autograph and sell in the theater lobby following the show. For just $20, you could take home memories that'd last a lifetime. That's what they all said.

Rather than dining in the Cosmopolitan Restaurant, he walked to the Oceanview buffet restaurant on the tenth deck. There was always a great selection of food available in the evenings and the atmosphere was very casual. As he searched for a small table near the window, he noticed a lovely woman sitting by herself next to an open table at the window.

They greeted each other as Jim sat. As they ate, she commented on the beauty of the ship and how it's 2022 update had changed many of the areas compared to those on earlier cruises she remembered. Jim had only been on the Summit in 2018 but he remembered enough to agree with her comments.

She was Peggy from Buffalo, NY and was delighted to hear Jim's Georgia accent. They talked for almost an hour, through several trips to gather more delicious salad, fruit and desserts. To Jim's surprised, Peggy asked him to join her for a drink at the Sunset Bar, just behind the Ocean View on the stern. It was a lovely night with a clear sky and only a light breeze as they watched the frothy wake stream for miles behind the powerful propellers.

With tumblers of Woodford Reserve in hand, they talked and sipped the great Bourbon for nearly another hour. They gradually learned most everything about each other. Peggy was 46, a divorcee, with three adult children. Her husband became abusive and impossible to live with. She divorced him and had begun cruising to meet interesting people and get time away from her practice as a gynecologist in Buffalo. When a sudden chill caused her to shiver, Jim removed his jacket and slipped it over her arms. She felt his warmth and smiled. Their eyes connected. It was clear to both that there was a strong sexual attraction and they wanted it badly.

They took the tumblers and walked to her cabin. With only a few words, they both undressed and embraced. Her body was amazing, for her age, with large nipples and crinkled areola showing her arousal. Her bottom was still pert and firm. Her pubic hair had been trimmed but not shaved.

Peggy removed the bedcover, and they joined under the sheets. It was a gentle entry with her top leg over his with the erection inside her very warm and wet vagina. Jim was fully inserted, balls deep, but not moving, Peggy smiled and begged him not to move. Her vaginal contractions began when she massaged her clit. Jim could feel every contraction as they continued for several minutes. A vacant look in her dilated eyes was a sign of her arousal. The trembling in her legs began with soft moans. The approaching orgasm finally arrived. Jim's crushed erection seemed to be in a vice as Peggy clinched every muscle she had. He'd never felt such powerful contractions. Jim held his ejaculation as he marveled at her climax. This was sex unlike any he'd previously had. Peggy was amazing.

As they lay facing each other, she touched his face and lips. She whispered, "That was delightful. Can you spend the night here? I need you again."

They tried to sleep, really, they did. But it was impossible. Peggy stood and opened the sliding door onto the balcony. She walked to the rail and gazed at the dark ocean going by. She listened to the small waves crashing against the side of the ship. It was quiet with no signs of life all the way to the moonlit horizon. She thought about her life and the need she had for a man. Her marriage of twenty-two years ended in abuse, but the early years were wonderful with the companionship she needed. Jim scratched her itch. It fulfilled her and she had no regrets.

Jim saw her on the rail and walked to join her. He stood next to her with his arm around her waist. She lay her head on his shoulder as they watched the ocean slip by. No words were spoken.

Their sex the next morning was lively with her on top part of the time and he between her raised legs part of the time. She wanted it hard and fast, the reverse of the night before. Their orgasms were well timed, and his semen rushed in several spurts to find the opening of her cervix. She grinned when she felt the spurts and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm protected."

They ordered breakfast using room service and watched the news while waiting. They openly talked about their need and enjoyment of sex after they had showered and dressed. Both knew it was a one-nighter but that didn't matter. It fulfilled them for one day at least.

Jim returned to his cabin to change clothes. There was a sports trivia contest starting soon on deck four. He had been on the winning team many times on previous cruises. While tired from lack of sleep, his energy returned when Hillary asked to join his team.

The End of Chapter 1