Being Open with Mom - Pt. 02

Story Info
How did John and Sarah get so close? How did it all start?
2.6k words
4.1
16.1k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for loving the first part and helping me make it better. Acknowledging to the error at the end of 1st part and your suggestions, I have tried to make this part as per your likings. This part shows how it all began, a pre-requisite for the first part. Happy reading!)

PART 2: THE GAME

It was late in the afternoon when Sarah knocked at John's door. Not getting a response, she gets inside and sees her son sleeping on his bed, on his stomach, just in his underwear. She is wearing her top and booty shorts. She gets over him as her boobs press on his back. She starts kissing him mildly on his cheeks and neck. John wakes up and casually turns around without letting Sarah get off. Now Sarah is right over him and his boobs lay on his chest. From John's view, he can see inside Sarah's top, though not nipples. His face is wrapped around Sarah's hair. She smiles at him as he opened his eyes.

"Hi there." She says and bends down to kiss his nose.

"Hi, Mom. What's up? At least lemme wear something."

"Oh don't worry. I got you covered, literally." She chuckles. "I'm here to get you for lunch. Wanna eat?"

"Ahh. I'm in the mood to eat something else." He places his hands directly over her ass and gives it a nice squeeze.

"Desserts come after lunch, don't they?"

"But my dessert is already here, isn't it?"

She kisses his nose again. "It is an easy way to wake you up. Remember when you were a kid, how I used to wake you up?"

"Yeah.. you used to tease me. And then bribe me."

"Well, I'm teasing you right now and am gonna bribe you."

"Uh-huh? Before that, I'm gonna take your t-shirt off." He said with a chuckle and playfully inserted his hands under her top from the back as if he is trying to take it off. He can feel her backless skin up to her neck as he rubs slowly.

"Do you think I'll be frightened to hear that?" She said.

"Man's gotta try." He said as he rubbed her side body with her thumb, massaging it slowly.

"Uhhh... sometimes I just wish I could suck those lips. They are so intimidating!" She says and bends down slowly. Just before touching his lips to hers, she places her lips on his nose and gives it a nice suck, as if they are his lips.

"Umm, Mom?" John says as Sarah is enjoying the suck.

"Yes, honey?"

"You know you can just suck my lips?"

"Ahhh.. what'll be fun in that?" She said as she stops and looks up at him. "Also, you are not my lover whom I would kiss." She said as she adjusts her hair.

John moves his hands over her ass and squeezes them over her shorts. "Such a tease you are!"

"Hehe... I can feel it." She said as she can feel his bulge slowly growing. "Now that you are awake, get up and come downstairs. Lunch is waiting for you." She gets off him. "I'll be waiting."

John gets up as Sarah leaves her. He gets a shower, wondering what his mom is trying to do.

For the next week, she would often kiss his nose and tease him.

"I just loved it when you were little. You loved it too, and my boobs too. You touched them all the time." Sarah said.

"I touch them all the time now also." He said.

They were in a restaurant enjoying dinner, Sarah being John's date. Sarah's birthday is due next week and they are having a pre-party.

"But you don't kiss me like you used to kiss before."

She would kiss him whenever she wanted. It was like an urge for her. She would come and start kissing him while he was studying, or while he was watching TV. She would just casually enter his room and push him to the bed and start kissing his nose, although it expanded to her whole face. But she won't kiss his lips. She would kiss him until he was hard. She liked watching John's bulge and that's why she made him walk in the house in his underwear all the time. They grinded often while kissing and John often tends to dry hump a bit, but playfully.

"It's just silly and weird, that's why. I was a kid at that time."

"Oh come on, you want to kiss me as much as I do. Don't deny it. Even your cock denies it!" She laughs.

"So why can't you do it in public? Let everyone see what you are into." He challenged. He knew she wouldn't come to him in between dinner. She gets up and moves towards her son. She is wearing a white one-piece outfit, backless, and string tied around her neck.

She bends down to his face and gives him a sweet kiss on his nose. And then she starts sucking them just enough to complete the challenge. A few people noticed and they smiled. She gets back and casually continues having dinner.

"See, not that weird." She said. John silently eats as it turned him on when her mom didn't care about anything but kissed him.

After dinner, they called in a cab. As soon as they got in, John grabs Sarah's face and starts kissing her nose passionately. The driver could see they were kissing, but couldn't see what they were kissing. Sarah was surprised but glad and eventually gets on John's lap and they kiss like they are in love, madly. His hands move to her boobs as he kisses and squeezes them softly. They take turns kissing each other. John gets hard and she starts rubbing it. She looks at him and winks.

"What did I tell you? I knew you'll love it."

"I'd love more of this." He said giving a peck on the lips.

"Find a girl. Your mom can't help you with that."

"You are certainly helping with this." He places his hands on her waist as she rubs his bulge. Then he gives a nice slap on it.

"Oh honey, I'm not helping. I'm just making it hard." She but loudly.

The driver is conscious of their conversation and is wondering if they are real mom and son. He drops them off, having a bit of a hard-on himself.

The next week went pretty great for both of them as they used to suck each other's noses whenever they want to along with some peck of kisses on the lips. It is the night just before Sarah's birthday and just around one hour away from midnight. Sarah is in her room, reading a magazine, wearing her baby pink nighty when John comes in without knocking, as usual.

"Hey, mum. Why are you being so lame on your birthday?"

Sarah looks up and smiles. "I have work tomorrow. I can't be up all night and party, even if it is my birthday."

"But we have to do something. Something new!"

"Unless you have ideas that don't involve leaving me from my bed, I'm all ears babe. And also, not taking the whole night."

"Oh come on Mom, don't be an asshole. Let's do something fun!" He says as he sits on the bed.

Sarah gives him a look as if saying 'I'm being an asshole or you're, motherfucker? What did I

just say?' But she doesn't say it because John understood it pretty quickly.

"Ummm.. ok. Lemme think. Want me to call my friends to have a mini party?" He suggested.

"Nah. Not in a mood for gang bang right now."

Listening to this, he discarded the idea of a pool party as well. After a couple of useless suggestions, he suggested going online and giving a webcam show live on some erotic website.

"Well... that's sort of... unique. I didn't expect you would ask me that." She said, having mixed feelings about the idea.

"Yeah, I knew it was a shitty one too." He said, quickly defending it.

"Oh, no-no. I like that idea. Tell me about it. What would we be doing?" She asked.

"I guess lots of touching and teasing the audience. Since you are super hot MILF, they must love it."

"Ohk. It seems like you've done this before, have you?"

"Ummm just once, with Martha. The girl from the"

" Neighborhood. Yeah, I know."

"So, we kissed, got naked, she sucked my cock and I ate her pussy. Stuff like that. But not sex."

"Well, that sounds really hot, doing in front of people."

"And you can earn as well." He said in a low tone.

"That wouldn't concern us, would it?" She chuckles and says, "Ok, so what do we have to do?

How do we make it interesting?"

"You really up for this?" said John, who wasn't sure even now.

"Yes, I am. And we can add the element of my birthday. We can celebrate with all of them."

"Nice idea. How about you wear something nice from your lingerie and I'll be back with a camera and tripod? We can use your computer, here."

Sarah nods and John goes to get the camera. Meanwhile she, instead of selecting one, selects 4 different outfits. She wears a black one-piece outfit, ultra-thin (though cups and pussy are not visible), and it shows her big and juicy ass pretty well. John enters the room just when she is done wearing it.

"Holy shit Mom. I didn't know it would look that hot on you." He said and then he sees the other outfits laying on the bed. "What are these for?"

"Thanks, honey." She said. "I couldn't choose one, so I wondered if I can just show off different outfits to people."

"You think we'll have enough time for that till your birthday?"

"We'll improvise as we go along." She said.

John sets up everything and logs into his account he has done the live feed before. He names the show as " 'mom' and 'son' ".

"Interesting name," Sarah said as she reads it. They are standing close to each other, mildly hugging each other and looking at the camera. John starts the feed.

"You like raw, don't you?" said John and grab Sarah by her waist to pull her close.

"I like sweet too," she said.

John leans in and kisses her nose sweetly. "Yes, Mommy. I know."

They start moving their bodies in the rhythm of the music, looking at each other and teasing the visitors. Initially, there was a very small audience, but when they started using their tongue to lick one another's faces, an increase in viewers could be easily spotted. They were not doing it just for the sake of views but were actually enjoying it. Soon, they start rubbing their hands over another's body. John touched her bare skin very softly and showed off the people what he has.

Suddenly John turns Sarah around, her ass touching his crotch. The camera is on their right side so that the audience can see what exactly is going on. As her ass is pressed on his bulge, John moaned in pleasure.

"Oh Mom, I'm so horny right now. I wish I could just bend you over and hump you."

"It's my birthday baby, not yours," she chuckles. John moves his hands from her waist to directly over her boobs and squeezes them harder than usual. Sarah moans and grinds his ass over his bulge and shakes it.

Being in a situation such as this, they never realized when the clock hit midnight. It went 15 minutes past 12 O'clock when John noticed the time. Sarah was enjoying his cock pretty much and rubbing it over her ass with her eyes closed, moaning in pleasure.

"Mom?"

"Uh-huh?"

John turns her around and gives her a nice big kiss on her lips. Surprised at first, Sarah now realizes it's her birthday kiss. She kisses him back with the same compassion. They have almost forgotten about the webcam. People were continuously encouraging them on the chat but at that moment neither they realized what was going on between those two, not the two realize what they all were saying.

As they stop kissing one another, John gives a sweet kiss on her lips and said, "Happy birthday Mom."

"Thank you, dear. I love you so much." she is kinda blushing because it's been a while since anyone has kissed so passionately. And she is really glad it is her son.

"I love you too, mom." He hugs her tightly. "Oh, I almost forgot! Hold on a sec," said John and leaves Sarah alone in her room.

As soon as he leaves, she looks at the pc and gives a flying kiss to the viewers. Taking advantage of John not being here, she grabs her boobs and dances as plays with them, showing off to the viewers.

When John returns with a special cake in his hands, he sees her mom showing off one of her boobs to the viewers. Although he couldn't see it, it was pretty obvious. He knocks on the door and says, "Having fun?" Sarah turns around while adjusting her lingerie. She chuckles and says, "Hehe, yes." Then she notices the cake in John's hands.

"Oh my god! Is it really your size?" She screamed in amazement as she sees a cake made up of the exact size of John's cock. All the features are present in the cake as they are in John's hard cock.

"You can verify it if you want to." John winks.

"Of course, I can." She said and looks at the cake carefully. Looking at it, she just wanted to suck it. People were watching how closely she is looking at it.

"Let's cut it, shall we?" John said.

"I just wish I could suck it." She said. "We are not going to cut it. We are going to lick it. And together."

John laughed but then noticed Sarah was serious. Wondering if it is gonna be weird, he complied with Sarah's request (which was more like an order).

"Huh... Sure, Mom." He said.

John sang the Happy Birthday song for Sarah and starts licking off the cake which is followed by John. they lick the cock from either side, showing off the people. Sarah playfully ate the cock head and smiled at John.

"Ouch!" John moaned, laughing as well.

After they both licked half the cake together, they stopped. They send their regards to the viewers for watching them. John checked out the money they earned.

"Thanks, honey, for making my birthday beautiful," Sarah said and hugged John, followed by a kiss on the lips. It wasn't passionate but sweet.

"You deserve to be loved, Mom." He said and kissed her back.

"You can join me for the night if you like to. I'd like some company," said Sarah.

"But I won't be providing you with that kind of company," said John playfully.

"Oh, I don't want that tonight. I just want my son to cuddle with me tightly, and sleep."

"Romantic, huh?"

"Yes! Surprised to see a slut like me wanting to cuddle instead of a cock?"

"Nah Mom," said John and then look at Sarah playfully. "But I'm sure you'll get a hard cock tonight." he gives a devious smile.

-----

Thinking about it, Sarah sleeps peacefully, feeling her son's huge cock between her asscheeks. Last night with Dave and Mike went amazing, but this peaceful sleep in John's arms is what she craves the most.

(TO BE Continued... Please don't forget to rate it! Next part will continue the story where it ended in the first part.)