All Comments on 'Being Prey to the Night'

by chloedeboncourt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

No 19 year old is that stupid to expose herself to an unprotected situation

In addition, not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You forgot the penultimate experience for our sexually liberated heroine

The intense and prolonged encounter with the necrophilliac who works the next overnight shift at the local morgue.

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsover 8 years ago
Crazy but hot...

Crazy dangerous! But oh so hot. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
being prey in the night

Nude walk sounds familiar, and happy birthday, but under those rules this isn't a permitted night.

All is well and good but should be in Fantasy-SciFi

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DANGER OUTWEIGHS EROTICISM!

This may be fantasy, and the writing is nice, but the message is too dangerous. I have been a prison and ER nurse and the HIV infected murderers and whack jobs are too prevalent. Please don't really do this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved this so much that I have to comment, which I have never done before. It was written amazingly and is so so hot. I don't see how this is dangerous, nobody that age (my age in fact) would take this as a suggestion and go get raped, it's A STORY.

I won't say I wish this was longer because it's perfect, but a spin off that describes a detailed encounter might be great with your writing style :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I love the style and the way you describe why she does what she does! Nice touch with the rituals. Wish you would give us a write up of a specific night, too! Very imaginative and erotic.

Agree that this is a story not to be lived out in reality. But so are most non-consent and all incest stories - so what's the problem?

On age, I think it is much more likely that a young girl is that naive than a mature woman - so congrats on that decision. Plus, it is way hotter this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really superb and imaginative story/fantasy! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous