Being Submissive in the Meadow

Story Info
Letting go in nature can have it's rewards.
1k words
3.86
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we stand just inches apart. It has been a long time since our paths had crossed in person and we both feel the sexual tension built over time. We had promised each other that we wouldn't pursue penetrating sex, but left the door open to our imaginative wanderings.

Out of the silence your voice breaks the quietness with a playful yet seductive tone. You express your long-term love and infatuation and wanted to know if I would consider entertaining a playful exchange. Your eyes and smile suggest something different and to be candid, I'm just a little apprehensive. Reaching out to cup my cheek, you direct me into a long passionate kiss. With my heart racing and with the feelings of arousal, you expand to hint at an opportunity for a really cool, but erotic treat.

Who am I to pass up on something intriguing like this so I consent without knowing what you have in mind. The scenario has been set and your extreme happiness is evident. Your first instruction is for me to grab a couple of blankets and a pillow out of the vehicle and to follow you onto a remote park trail.

After a fair distance with occasional pauses for playful groping and kissing you lead us into a heavy thicket which eventual opens into a small concealed meadow. Indicating that this will do, I layout blankets on the ground in the open sunshine.

We slip off our shoes and embrace for a highly sensual exchange of petting passion. With our breaths becoming shallow, you signal that it is time to reveal the ask. It goes like this....

I am to follow your instructions without deviation or hesitation no matter what is to be asked. There will be artistic leeway allowed, but only in order to heighten the essence of eroticism. As I agree by nodding, you settle down on the blanket leaning onto the pillow for comfort.

Now the fun starts as you instruct me to slowly and seductively disrobe. Button by button, item by item. As each fall to the ground, I am to turn and seductively real each newly exposed areas. After a bit of time, I'm down to just a pair of 501 jeans. You seem to prefer this type of jean over other options for the ability of easy access. The cool breeze places a chill on my mostly exposed skin as you now give direction that changes up the scenario. While standing facing you, I'm now to caress all of my bare skinned areas with my left hand and rub myself through the 501's with my right.

While looking into your eyes I proceed to do this with the intent to please. With standing up for anyone walking by to see, my mood slowly gives in to the stimulating feelings of arousal. You encourage me to continue as my body becomes sensitive to all touch. By directly rubbing myself through a denim clad, I find that I cannot contain the natural desire growing. At this time, there isn't a means to hide the growth of the darkening stain of precum and the strain of arousal underneath. I also notice that your right hand is buried between your now tightly crossed legs. I can only imagine what feelings are stirring within.

With a slightly wicket smile, you inquire about what I'm feeling and remind me not to change any of my physical actions. I start to describe how my heart is racing and while my skin is chilled by the breeze, it is also hot under the sun. I describe my heighted sensitivity to touch and how my penis is aching under its constraint. I go on to describe that with each rub, I involuntarily shutter and twitch only to release more of my penial lubricant. Most importantly I expand on how my sexual passion is influencing my testicles to tightened while I gaze into your desiring eyes.

This appeared to be enough in that your directions now are to slowly and sexily remove my jeans, then slowly turn around while stroking myself in a methodical motion, but I must not orgasm. As I stand in front of you with my penis in hand, you voice approval and thanks as this has been on your bucket list for me. After a few minutes, you ask me if I'm ready for the next stage before you reveal my future treat. Glazed over in near over whelming passion I shake my head in the affirmative.

You ask me to lay down next to you and continue to masturbate. You reach into a small hand bag and pullout a small bottle of lubricant then dribbles a quantity onto my erection. You direct me to cover my member fully and describe how it feels now. The slow strokes with the smoothness added coupled with the sounds of wetness has me on the edge of release. You kiss me and firmly tell me not to cum as there is one more item I desire to see. To this I ask what I can do? You ask for my left hand and place a large amount of lube onto the fingers then instruct me to demonstrate how I like to play with my rear while masturbating with her pictures.

I slowly rub my fingers across my rear entry, applying additional pressure during each passing. Eventually, my fingers start to slip in as I start into a circular pattern. My body seizes with a sudden, yet powerful, orgasm with copious amounts of cum splattering on my chest. As this subsides, you lean over to kissing me deeply. You go on to say that you always dreamed of seeing me in the throes of self-passion and highly desired to witness it in nature and in person.

You go on to reveal the treat mentioned as you tell me to load a special app onto my phone then uncrossing your legs, sliding your shorts to the side and showing me that you have been hiding a toy within awaiting me to take control.

But that's for another time to write about.