Being Taught New Things by Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shape of her buttocks was almost sharp at the end, sticking out, pressed back against me. My hand moved on its own, cupping it, grabbing it, kneading it. Finding it surprisingly hard and muscular under the palm of my hand.

And all the while, kept slamming myself hard into Hannah's soaking wet pussy.

Again I was starting to feel that feeling I knew so well. That little bit of almost pressure-like sensation in me, along with a sort of numbness. It was building up slower than ever before, not like when I was stroking off all by myself, nor was it like the sudden rush it had been while Hannah sucked me off earlier. My mind, which kind of always was present and narrating things for me and making notes of all different kinds of inane shit, managed to chime in that Hannah had somehow fallen forwards maybe? And I was no longer behind her, but more on top of her? And I no longer thrust as deep as before, but just as hard as before, and faster. Hungrier. More eager.

And then it signed off for a little while. Because the same fade-out as before slapped me with might. My brain was somewhere two feet off to the left and in front of my body. I know my body pressed forward, arched, drove myself as deep in as I could possibly go. I shook. My legs turned to jello under me. And what felt like a freight-train of pleasure started somewhere in my lower regions, and washed all over me, and I think I roared, or groaned, or made some sort of incomprehensible sound.

And a little while later, I managed to un-clench my jaw. Un-grit my teeth. Relax that clenched-up feeling in my ass and thighs, and let my self pull back a little. My entire weight was on my arms, which were trembling. I let go, and let myself slump down on top of Hannah. She was still also a little shaky feeling under me, making a little "Mmmh!" sound as I let myself fall down on top of her. I felt awash in sweat, and out of breath, like I'd just done the fucking Cooper test during PE class. But I also felt so entirely fucking at peace. My brain, constantly up to something, was somehow quiet on me, and all I could feel was a pleasant afterglow in my body that made me think of patterns from tie-dye hippie style shirts somehow, only pulsating.

At some point, I must have fell asleep like that. Because the next thing I knew, Hannah was pushing me off of her, and onto my side. I snuck my left arm in under her, because it felt right. A blanket appeared from somewhere, and was pulled over the two of us. I felt the strangely unpleasant feeling of my cock shrivelled up inside of a very used condom, which I grabbed, and pulled off, and then ended up holding up in front of me, uncertain what to do with. Because Hannah was resolutely pressing her butt back against me, and something told me that getting up and going to find a trash can was not an option.

Hannah gave off a sound somewhere halfway between a snort and a giggle. With quick movement, she grabbed the spent piece of latex, I could see her fingers move and tie it up into a knot, and then unceremoniously just dump it somewhere off the bed near the nightstand. Then she grabbed my outstretched arm, wrapped it around her, held it with both hands pressed in towards her chest, in between her breasts. It felt... odd. There was a stiffness to her. There was a strange feeling of... my brain wanted to say maybe sadness. But I still fell asleep like that, wondering just what the hell this all made us, with my arms wrapped around Hannah, cuddled tightly against me.