Being Watched by a Friend

Story Info
Janice watches her friend having phone sex.
1.8k words
4.06
6.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers

It was early yet. Linda had time. Janice wasn't coming by for another hour and a half to pick her up. The two had a standing arrangement on Sundays to go out for brunch.

She decided to have a little fun, first. There was friend she knew she could call. Out on the east coast, it would be later for him, and he was going to be home. She knew because they had been texting and mailing one another for at least a month now, and he had mentioned something about how he had this open Sunday while his team had a bye.

Their letters had gotten quite explicit, and she was enjoying the game they were playing. Earlier in the week they had taken the step of connecting on the phone. It had only taken half an hour before she was lying naked in her bed as he described what he would like to do with her. She found it to be fun and surprisingly arousing. She had cum three times as they spoke, and she loved hearing it when he came.

They connected by phone three more times and had phone sex each time. This morning, she would call him for a little quick action and still have time to get ready for her brunch with Janice. Her house was off the street, looking out across a creek wash, so she had privacy as she opened the sliding glass door and settled down in her favorite chair in the living room. Wearing just a robe, with her favorite dildo and vibrator, she put in her ear buds and then hit his name on her phone.

As soon as he answered, she launched into what she hoped would be an enticing, sexually aggressive approach. "I'm horny and wet and I need you to do what I tell you!"

The game was on...

Meanwhile, Janice, knowing that Linda would having forgotten to turn her clocks forward an hour, would not be ready for their meal, so she figured she'd come a half hour early and give her time to get ready. She arrived at the house, and as was her custom, didn't even bother with the front door, but went 'round the gate to the back porch where she figured she'd wait while Linda scurried to get dressed.

As Janice came around the back of the house, she could hear Linda talking through the open door.

"Now I want you to crawl over to me and have a taste of me."

Janice knew of Linda's new online friend, and even about the phone sex. They shared everything. And it seemed pretty obvious from the tone of Linda's voice that this wasn't a live encounter. I mean, who really talks like that to someone in real life? At this point, Janice knew she really should have turned around and left Linda to her guy -- they didn't really share everything. But...

Linda was still just warming up. And as she tried imagining a naked man crawling over to her, she slid lower in her chair, opening her legs. She almost jumped out of her skin when she caught a glimpse of Janice at the edge of the glass doors, peering in with one eye...

Janice flattened herself against the wall and moved over slowly to peer in the glass door with one eye. She watched as Linda slid forward in the chair and spread her legs. She saw Linda suddenly flinch, as though she had just been shocked! Man, the guy must be good to make it feel like he was really nuzzling against her clit...

Almost forgetting about the man on the phone for a second, Linda had her attention jerked back to him by him announcing that he had arrived at her feet and was waiting for instructions. In an instant, Linda knew she what she would do. She even shifted a little, to give Janice a better view. "Mmm, yes, hunny, I want you to start slow and low. Dig down as low as you can and slide your tongue all the way to the top." As she said this, her fingers dangled down over her sex, lightly playing with her trimmed bush and imagining him licking her.

As he made sexy lapping noises on the phone, describing the taste of her luscious pussy, she dropped her head back and began fondling her breasts with one hand while the other moved lightly to her clit. She told him, "Dig a little deeper, hun, really earn that juice."

She moaned quietly and moved her fingers down to her pussy to wet them before bringing them back up and spreading the moisture over her clit with a slow, circular motion. She found a nipple and began to pull on it. "Yes, now lick my clit, and suck it gently into your mouth."

With her head thrown back and her eyes nearly closed, she looked over at Janice to see that she was still watching. Janice was transfixed. She had even moved over a bit to get two eyes on Linda.

Linda smiled and returned to her game. "Yes, like that. Now back down to my pussy, and even try to reach my adorable asshole." Linda's hands continued their work. She was now hugging her breasts with one arm as she began stroking her clit harder and faster, occasionally clamping her thighs together and lifting her hips. "Now, lean back and show me your cock." Her foot reached out is if to touch the imaginary phallus. "Mmm... is that for me, or have you been dreaming of someone else?" She lifted her hand from her pussy and brought the fingers to her mouth. "Take that dribble and put it in your mouth. Would you like me to suck on it?

Linda reached over to the side table for the dildo, a realistic looking cock with balls she could use to hold onto, and licked the tip as though she were playing with a real, hard cock, dripping with pre-cum.

"You may stand up but keep your hands behind your back and don't move. Can you feel my lips around the head?", she asked. As she did so, she pulled the head of the phallus into her mouth with an exaggerated slurping sound, and then placed it between her breasts. "Do you like how it feels when I enfold you between my breasts? Would you like me to lick it while I slide my breasts over it?"

She tipped her head forward and her tongue flicked out to caress the tip of the dildo. As she did this, she took another look at Janice. Janice was now staring at her open-mouthed, with irregular breathing, one hand held up between her breasts. Linda smiled. She wouldn't have to worry about sneaking peeks, Janice wasn't looking at her face.

Linda got up and turned around in the chair, describing the action into the phone, and said, "Work on my ass for a while. Really nuzzle into it as I wiggle it in your face." Linda bent forward and worked the dildo into her pussy, moaning as she did. "Yes, give me more of that."

You may wet your cock by putting it inside me. Five strokes, no more." But Linda cheated, fucking herself generously with the dildo before pulling it out and flopping back into the chair. "Now, let me taste it to see if you have me properly aroused....Mmmm", she moaned as the dildo covered in her juices slid into her mouth. "Very good. You may stroke yourself some more as you watch me play with myself." With this, she picked up the vibrator, turned it on and then held it near the microphone for a moment before, moving it down between her legs. She enjoyed the tickle as she held it in the crevice between her pussy and her thigh, then tipping it so only the point was touching her as she moved it down, between her cunt and her ass and them over to the other side before bringing it back up and finally rolling it onto her clit.

Janice remained watching, one arm tight against her breasts, with her fist clenched under her chin as though to bite a finger to keep silent, the other clasped over her sex, making the throbbing more intense.

Linda's friend must have been feeling the tension because she suddenly said, "No! Don't cum yet! Get back down and continue eating me!" She turned the chair even more towards Janice and spreading her lips with one hand she alternated working the vibrator against her clit and then into her pussy. She even brought the tip down to toy with her asshole. She would occasionally moan, or gasp, but clearly was listening to the other side of the conversation that Janice couldn't hear. Suddenly, she clenched in orgasm, straining to say she was cumming into the phone. Her body twitched and her thighs locked down tight as raised her shoulders like she was doing abdominal crunches. And then she collapsed.

"Ohh, well done.", she said. "You deserve a reward. Would you like to cum in me now? Would you? Lie back while I work my way down on your pole." Yes, the dialog was a bit cheesy, but she wasn't trying to write a novel here.

She picked up the dildo again and slid way forward in the chair, with her butt barely on it as she leaned forward and slowly inserted the dildo again.

"I hold your cock and direct it into my cunt, slowly lowering myself down onto it. Inch by inch, until it is finally fully embedded, enfolded within me. I tighten my muscles and squeeze you." She mimics her words with the dildo, pressing it up into herself and squeezing. "Then I raise myself up and drop back down. Again. And once more." The dildo in her hand performing in concert with her words.

"I start moving faster and faster. Bouncing on your shaft." She thrust the dildo in and out.

"You can't stand it much longer and your hands clutch at my breasts." And indeed, her free hand is repeatedly squeezing her breast, leave read fingerprints on the soft flesh.

"I press down hard and grind myself on you," pressing the dildo fully in and then rocking it back and forth as the heel of her hand rubbed against her clit.

Through gritted teeth of a second orgasm, she utters, "I feel you cum inside me. Your cock throbbing. Your cum hot and dripping down between us."

She is silent, her breathing stops at the height of her orgasm and then she gasps. She lets the dildo drop to the floor and her hand clamps tightly over her sex while her breathing slowly returns to normal.

Finally, she sits back again in the chair.

"I'm wonderful." she says into the phone, noticing Janice has left. "Though I might have annoyed the neighbors."

Twenty minutes later, Janice called to remind her about the brunch and to turn her clocks forward...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers