All Comments on 'BeKoming Pt. 06'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot XD really good if all the girl tattle to rose..and she texts k -HOUSE NOW BITCH when he gets there she is fuming drags him into her room doesnt close the door. Rapes him hard really ribs him hard about trying to find protection.. gets really nasty.. makes a point about not calling her a girl even when she begs mostly using gay slurs ( faggot ,twink,sissy etc..) but all in a very possesive way... its friday so she doesnt even let him go home.. forces him to stay by her side.. constatly berades/deemen him infront off the other.. the other girls gets turned on joins in..meanwhile k has been crying sniffling all the time.. breaksdown while being raped in the commonroom riding cowgirl on rose infront off all of them in the sofa.. rosa just hugs her to her while keeping trusting and starts to bite into her neck.. while nastyly calling k her property.. and escpecially refering her as her good girl...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was really good - K's struggle is very heartfelt and gives a lot of depth.

If you're still drafting later chapters, K and Ganza scenes are definitely a favorite 😁.

If it can't fit into the Sodom House continuity, I'd love to read a story featuring characters like Ganza and K that plays out like an inverted Beauty and the Beast.

Just a thought, if you're looking for ideas 😉.

Bringing it back, this was really good - definitely worth the wait 😁

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We want Rose's Dolly next chapter! We want Rose's Dolly next chapter! We want Rose's Dolly next chapter! We want Rose's Dolly next chapter!

futacockfanfutacockfan9 months ago

It would be nice to see Ai's artwork from your work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

God Valerie really disgusts me sometimes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

BeKoming Pt. 05 Previous Part
BeKoming Series Info