All Comments on 'Belated Honeymoon Vacation'

by rockpaperscissor8

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you

the warning was nice, saved me time and anger

a. You have a right to write this kind of story

b. We have a right, nay an obligation, to comment on it

c. Gay trumps cuckold

If you only listen to the people praising you, you will have a distorted image of your work and opinions

fisheronefisheronealmost 9 years ago
STD

It might seem all fun and adventurous at the time, but I knew a lady that started off similar. But in her case she eventually got ganged and pregnant. She also contracted HIV for and new baby. She was Caucasian and the father was a very dark skinned islander. Everyone knew it wasn't his child and treated them like the plague,especially after the infection was found out. She discovered that her bland life was the best she ever had. Now has a life of misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
logic

How can you ignore the logical outcome to kids bred by these relationships and how they will be raised? Can the motherhood instinct to nurture kids be ignored by your women?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 9 years ago
I liked it...

It's fiction - erotica - in this realm, STDs and pregnancies only last until the end of the story. I found the fact that she was taking another man's semen while potentially fertile (implied) - to be extraordinarily HOT!

I understand not all have that fetish ... but, I do - and I was hard most of the way through this story. :)

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 9 years ago
Sad Marriage

The humiliation shows no class. The husband may have wanted this but not with the disrespect. Agree with earlier an comment no depth to the principal characters & the wife doesn't deserve her husband's attention.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
Humiliation

A story about someone enjoying being humiliated and someone who takes pleasure in humiliating that person belongs in BDSM, or maybe fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty funny satire actually.

I laughed when she made fun of his stereotypical warped fantasies.

"I wish I'd know you were so fucking weird before I married you."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

Well, so much for them all being in this together as the whore proclaimed to hubby while revealing to him she wouod put out if he would admit to her he wanted cream pie. Seems they werent in it all together after she got a big dick.

So Greg was right. If he let her know what he wanted she would disrespect him. He did and she did. So much for being in it together.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
One thing is a fetish...another destroying a marriage...

What I think of this story: One thing is a fetish...another destroying a marriage...he had that fetish and with it he destroyed his wife respect for him...Why did that happened? because she had little love for him, so little love that vanished in an instant, and then her respect was gone too!!! What was left of this marriage? Nothing!!! Because soon, as she doesn't depend on him to survive, she will find another man and leave her husband remembering how she treated him...That's what makes this story bad and sad!!! 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
I disagree

I disagree with your critics. Almost all the cuck stories I have read on this site (and they are manifold) try to pretend that the wife retains her love for her husband even in cases where she humiliates him. This is nonsense. The refreshing thing about your story is that the wife is rapidly developing a healthy contempt for her husband and will soon ditch him.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Why would anyone want to give your heart to somebody and then want her to become a slut. I guess I have to much self respect to understand cuckolds. Its a pretty good story though and I want to find out how it ends as long as it ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the assholes

Lovely and erotic story for cuckolds and hot wives. While the character development could be better, the story as one imagines it is hot! 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Married guy looking for fun and excitement :-)

Rock, I really liked your story a lot and want you to continue writing because I think you have special skill of story telling. Every person has a right to offer and opinion of whether or not they enjoy this type of story . I happen to love this type of story very much and hope you continue with the adventures of Greg and his hot wife !

Enjoyed your story ,, well written and turned me on :-)

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
SAME OLD STUFF!

I don't think I'll vote on this one; I just couldn't be fair. You did a decent job with the story and yet somehow you really turned me against it with the way she treats hubby.

It's your story, so I have no say in how you write it, but I think you could have told the same story, had her get with the same men, and yet come back and treat hubby with respect. This title easily lends itself to this being a once and done fling that the happy couple enjoyed the rest of their lives. You could have sold the point by having one of them recount it twenty or thirty years later, maybe while reminiscing after the death of one of them.

So if I'm so damn smart why don't I write it? Well, I hate the humiliation thing so bad that I can't stand to write it anymore. Anyway, Good Luck with your writing.

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

coloradocuckcoloradocuckalmost 9 years ago
I love your stories

They're all terrific. I've been waiting for more from you, and now that you say you have a bunch more written, I'm very excited. Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is good

This is good, post the other stories pls

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I can hear the drums.

Gail is having the vacation of her life, with Brian, who is having great sex with no strings. Greg will be thinking about this vacation everytime he hears daddy. It was a nice touch for her to go to Brians room.

Think we'll have another rum, is that ok for you Gail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hate WIMP stories

you should have told us that this is a wimp story. Gave you a 2.You're writing is really good. Just the subject is way off base with most men, meaning real men!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
I'm sorry you stopped writing

This story in particular left me wishing for more. Are you still writing, but not posting here?

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

5 Stars!!!!! Love IR cuckolding stories. Please continue this delicious story

with another chapter or two.

Maybe they can take home a little black package.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glad you stopped posting

Your stories belong in fetish. Had you posted them in the correct category you would not have gotten such bad comments. Most readers in the loving wives section don't want to read a story in which the main male character can't stand upright since he lacks a spine. There's nothing sexy, erotic or entertaining about a story that the man lacks both pride and self respect and doesn't care if his slut wife exposes herself to every nasty disease known to man. That makes him dumber than a rock and the story has no where to go. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

1 star

Paul PinesPaul Pinesalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the trolls. They read a story they don't like, then tell you they don't like it, rather than just flipping to something else.

One thing I do suggest is for you to get an editor. Your writing is exciting, but you have some hysterical mistakes that take away from the sexual tension. A little touching up from someone else will go a long way. But keep writing... You are worth reading.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand why all of the anonymous commenters leave negative feed back, if they don't like Cuckold stories then why the hell are they reading them in the first place.

Especially when most of the time the writer's like Rockpaperscissors8 give warning as to the contents of the story.

There are fans like myself who enjoy reading erotic "CUCKOLD FICTION" stories.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 3 years ago

Okay so far, but I’m surprised that Gail knew so little about Greg’s proclivity. Gail earned five stars for taking control of their sex life.

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

Wonderful start to this story. Noticed you wrote a new chapter last year, looking forward to reading more :-)

Offler79Offler798 months ago

I don't like that gail was unnecessary mean at the end of the story, the rest of the story I liked very much.

I explicitly chose this story to read because it was supposed to have a twist, the wife should be remorsefull and part 2 offered that, but it was missing in part 1 where I expected it, so this story ended very harshly. I have to say, even though I feel strong cuckold tendencies, being treated with that much disrespect would be a dealbreaker for me and the question in part 2 "so we do not divorce" would have been answered differently if I was Greg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockpaperscissor8@rockpaperscissor8
Enjoy reading and writing cuckold erotica, particularly the mental aspects from his and her perspective.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES