All Comments on 'Believe It, or Not'

by Sweet_tits2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
Why?

Why were you crying? Anger or ecstacy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Well -written, very hot!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Great

Good luck in the contest.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Sweet my dear That was Very HOT

Reminds me of a movie with Nikki Fritz in it. Ghost lover or something. Different title overseas. Thank You very arousing

ExoManiExoManiover 14 years ago
Great Story

Great Story! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is an amazing story! It totally captivated me. I love it! Most definetly one of my favorites!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Great Story!

I absolutely loved this story. May well be your best work. Good luck in the contest!

nicknudenicknudeover 14 years ago
I'm so drained,,,,,,,mmmmmmm

my balls are empty......mmmmmmm

shavedbuffy2shavedbuffy2over 14 years ago
Number 1

This was the best Halloween story I read this year! In my opinion, you should have won. Great story and keep up the fantastic writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great storytelling.

at last year's private halloween party, my wife played the exact role imagined in your story, except for real. on cue from the hostess, she stripped off, leant against a table, and pretended to be taken by an unseen ghost. everyone gathered behind her to enjoy the spectacular view up between her legs while she spread herself and stroked her clit against the edge of the table until she came, all whilst the host provided humourous commentary about the invisible ghost and my wife's very visible nude body and her orgasm. after we got home she told me she was so turned on that she's considering doing the same thing this year and then inviting all the men to actually fuck her whilst she's still spread.

i'll have to think long and hard about that. having everyone see her naked and performing solo sex is one thing, but watching a dozen or so men line up and really fuck her is a thing we haven't tried before. every few weeks she mentions it again, i think she really wants to do it and even talks about a rehearsal or a live practice session before the event, with perhaps not all of the men but maybe just five or six so she'd know if she could really do it with the entire crowd. for now i'd rather wait and see how we both feel about it when the time comes. but at present, i'm rather leaning toward doing this, especially if she will allow me to be last in line so i can be inside her when she's freshy filled and dripping with so much cum. maybe this could be a good thing after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous