All Comments on 'Believer Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

both barrels blazing

Grange_57Grange_57over 3 years ago
Cliffhanger

Been anxiously waiting for the next installment and was not disappointed. Can't wait to see the comeuppance meted out to the whistleblower and the people around him.

Next.....................:-)

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Lionel Carmella's going to feel the heat!

Wow, Laura. Lionel must be sweating bullets, now. I have a feeling that Judge Nance is going to defecate all over this game...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

You have started a very interesting story that i significantly different from your normal writings, I like the way you have included most of our favoarie characters from your previou stories. I think I can see the CIA becoming involved in this later.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

Imagine Dragon s is a perfect bad to build an IC story around. Seeing this story be interesting, captivating and yet the heat set to simmer makes it a joy to enjoy. Thank you!

katranmankatranmanover 3 years ago

I hope we see extreme justice prevail here. The press and the left wing socialists (particularly in universities) are completely disgusting lying trash in our country today and it would be nice to see them punished severely, even if its in a fictional story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
don't insult others personally

I felt the need to delete a comment, because it named and insulted another person that had commented. Say what you want about my stories, but please don't personally insult other readers by name...

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
IT LOOKS LIKE DAYDREAM BELIEVERS VS MEDIA IN THE MOON

while the heat settles for who is going under the bus with media coverage. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A bomb has just been exploded. Laura going full throttle against the "whistleblower" and Britt. Don't think Don wants the latter situation but too late now.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Laura's ready to kick some azz!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2162 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES