Belinda's Booty

Story Info
It's nice to be needed.
844 words
4.27
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quietly walking along, enjoying a warm, sunny day. As I turned and entered my residence hall, I was informed that I had a phone call. I picked up the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi," said my lifelong friend Belinda. She sounded a little anxious.

"Hi," I said. "What's up? Is everything OK?"

"Can you get here?" Belinda asked. "I need some help."

"Help?" I asked, though I pretty much knew what Belinda meant.

"Yeah," Belinda said with a knowing chuckle. "I need some help."

"Nobody there can help you?"

"Nobody's available right now," Belinda said. "But you can."

"So what kind of help did you have in mind?" I said.

Belinda laughed. "Get here and I'll show you," she cooed.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," I said.

I was grinning widely as I walked to my room, anticipating the great time I was pretty sure I had in store. I quickly threw a few things together and slipped out the back door of the building. I was humming as I left.

It was only a couple of hours to Belinda's campus. I got there as quickly as I could. I arrived and managed to find her dorm. I knocked on her door. Belinda answered, wearing nothing but a semi-sheer pink bra, some very skimpy panties, and a big smile.

"I'm glad you could come," she said.

I looked at her and smiled. "I think I'm about to," I said. Belinda laughed. She grabbed me, gave med a big, hard kiss, and unzipped my pants. I felt her hand on my crotch. My hand was on Belinda's sweet ass.

"Beautiful," I said. Belinda blushed at the compliment. I pulled her to me. I undid her bra. Belinda smiled broadly as she took it off. I fondled her boobs, making sure to squeeze her nipples.

"Yes. Play with them," Belinda said. "I like that."

Belinda undid my pants. She eagerly pulled my pants and underpants to the floor, exposing my stiffening rod. Now Belinda fell to her knees, wrapping her pretty mouth around my stiffening cock. She sucked it hard, sliding her eager, skilled lips up and down my organ. As she did, she made a slight humming noise. I quickly took off my shirt.

"No fair getting naked first," Belinda said. She pushed me onto the bed. I slipped her panties off. She rubbed her naked body eagerly against mine.

"Eat me" she demanded. I nodded. I pushed Belinda's pussy open. I buried my face in it. My tongue worked her with abandon. I licked and sucked on her vaginal fluids. My tongue reached her clitoris.

"Jesus Christ!" Belinda exclaimed. "God damn!" I could hear her breathing. She raised and curled her pretty legs.

"Ooohhh," Belinda moaned.

"OK, stop," Belinda said. I looked at her quizzically. She rolled on top of me. She knelt over me and brought herself down on top of my stiff cock.

Belinda pretty much jumped on my hard dick. She bounced eagerly up and down, getting me harder. Her black hair was flying and her ample tits were bouncing. She leaned over and kissed me, then closed her eyes. I licked her areolas and nibbled her nipples. They were getting firm. She bent her head back, moaning softly.

"Mmmmm," Belinda moaned. "Harder!" she said. "Ram me!"

"That works better like this," I said. I pulled out and rolled Belinda on her back. Then I again rammed my organ forcefully into Belinda. My balls slapped her pussy.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Belinda screamed. She was breathing hard. I rammed my cock deeper into Belinda's sweet, wet, hot pussy. She happily wriggled and danced. Both of us were sweating.

"So good!" said Belinda. "So good! Damn!" She kissed me. "Keep it up!" she said.

My stiff, hard organ pushed deep into Belinda. In and out, ramming her just a little harder every time. I was gaining speed.

"Slow down a little," Belinda said. "I want to enjoy this as long as possible." Of course, I happily complied. She kissed me again, then started kissing my chest.

"Oh, YES!" Belinda shrieked. "Oh, YES!" She was wriggling wildly as I pounded her pussy. She was breathing heavily. Her legs curled. "Holy shit, this is good!"

I was sweating hard. So was Belinda. She began to quiver and shake. I was getting close. Belinda tightened up around my hard rod. She closed her eyes and let out a long, soft moan. Her legs started to shake.

"Oh!" said Belinda as I started to pop, jerking fluid into her. She trembled and shivered. Her legs began to flail wildly. I continued to spew juice into her pussy.

My cock stopped jerking. It went soft.

"Damn!" said Belinda. In a minute or two, she stopped quivering. Her body relaxed. We lay together naked, just looking at each other.

"Yes," she said, "just the help I needed. Thank you." She kissed me and closed her eyes. "Thanks again."

"Glad to help," I said. We fell silent, two very good friends just sharing the moment.