Belinda's Eventful Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg hadn't intended to take things quite so far with Viv. He'd been prepared for kissing with tongues and a steamy clinch; a few minutes of what Americans referred to as 'making out.'

But he hadn't expected to feel her pubic mound coaxing come along the shaft of his erect cock as she lay between his legs gyrating her pelvis.

His orgasm took him by surprise, by the time he realised what was happening, his excitable penis was oozing its sticky fluid into his underwear. His desire for her had become so intense, from the moment she had dazzled him at the front door in her summer dress and heels, to the feel of her hard little mound massaging his trapped cock, whilst her light blonde hair fell across his face, he had dreamed of fucking her.

Now she had fucked him without meaning to, "I-I'm sorry Greg," she whispered, "I didn't mean to..."

From her vantage point on the other settee Belinda heard Greg mutter something about changing the video as he got up quickly and left the room. The two women looked at each other knowingly, Viv's mouth beginning to form the words of an apology but Belinda spoke first.

"It's okay Viv, it often ends like this."

"What does?" asked a slow witted Jeff.

"Nothing, I'm going to put the kettle on, can you give me a hand Viv?"

"Oh, yes, yes of course."

They left a semi drunken Jeff watching the rest of the video and made their way into the kitchen. Belinda could hear a tap running in the en-suite directly above them. She filled the electric kettle and switched it on, the sound of it heating up provided cover for their quick verbal exchange.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... he, I mean I think he came in his pants, I got a little carried away, made him over excited... I think maybe we've all had a little too much to drink."

"Look, don't worry about it, it happens a lot, he suffers from premature ejaculation, I usually have to will myself to come very quickly to stand any chance of an orgasm. That's if he even gets it inside me before it goes off in his hand. I've become very adept at pleasuring myself after he's fallen asleep."

"Oh thanks for being so understanding," said Viv as she pulled Belinda into a friendly embrace. They held onto each other for several seconds, but Belinda's pleasure at their unexpected sisterly affection quickly turned to guilt at the thought of her betrayal, she was contemplating allowing herself to be fucked by her new friend's husband, a feeling made worse by Viv's next words.

"Don't worry Bel, I'm not going to pursue your husband, this was a stupid idea, I think I just got wrapped up in the thought of getting revenge on Jeff, but it's futile really.

Belinda was puzzled by what she had said but, ever practical, she knew that she must stop thinking and act.

"Come on, Greg'll probably be back downstairs soon, let's go back into the lounge and pretend nothing happened," said Belinda.

They slipped back into the lounge in their heels and dresses and sat together looking very desirable on the settee vacated by Greg. Moments later, he reappeared in chinos of a different shade, looking sheepish, clutching the second video and saying he'd accidentally spilled wine on himself. The two women played along with his deceit; Jeff was completely oblivious.

"Shall we watch this one?" asked Greg nervously, "it's lesbian themed."

Belinda was relieved to hear Viv expressing the view that they should call it a night. The last time she'd watched a lesbian porn film with Greg, a few months ago, she'd become uncomfortably aroused for reasons she didn't fully understand; reasons that had briefly resurfaced earlier when she'd watched Viv's sensual movements as she kissed Greg.

A bleary eyed Jeff had still been drinking whilst the others had been out of the room. He insisted on watching the second video and telling everyone how much he'd enjoy the two women putting on a show of their own for his and Greg's entertainment. An inebriated Greg agreed enthusiastically, then seemed to check himself as he remembered his little 'accident'. With Greg on the back foot and Jeff drunk, Viv assertively took charge of events, gave Jeff a look that could kill, and led him meekly and unsteadily to the front door.

Goodnight's were said all round and Belinda and Greg headed upstairs to bed. She was still highly aroused, he was feeling slightly ashamed. She knew there was no prospect of being fucked by him after his embarrassment with Viv. He turned his back and switched off the bedside light, so she fingered her clitoris gently until she could hear the sound of his snoring. As soon as she was sure that he was asleep, she plunged her fingers into her cunt and entertained herself.

She started with fantasies of Jeff fucking her and eating her out, then she imagined a threesome with Jeff and one of her male teaching colleagues. As she reached the beginning of her climax, she suddenly pictured Viv riding her husband's cock on the settee. Then, it came from nowhere, in her fantasy she was suddenly underneath a wild, energetic Viv who was dry humping her with her hot little mound; their silky panty gussets sliding together, their stocking clad legs entwined. She came hard, with her left hand clamped over her mouth. Stifling her urge to scream, she whimpered with jolting pleasure as her massive orgasm lingered then fused into a warm afterglow that lasted several minutes.

She tried not to think about the fantasy that had just taken her by surprise, "the mind plays tricks," she thought. She saw it as an accidental aberration, something to be forgotten as soon as possible, so she drifted off to sleep thinking of how she was going to get Jeff's cock inside her.

**********

The following Monday morning at work, just before the bell for lessons to begin, a colleague called to her.

"Belinda, phone! A Mr Cummings for you."

"Okay, thanks Liz."

Her heart skipped beat as she picked up the receiver.

"Jeff?"

"Hello sexy."

"Hi, I er, I haven't got long the bell's going to go any moment."

"Okay, I'll be quick, what are you doing on Wednesday evening?"

"Nothing but I'll have to invent something plausible."

She looked around nervously to check that no one was listening to her.

"Well get your thinking cap on. Do you know the Fox and Hounds on the A5 near Granton?"

"Yes..." the first lesson bell started to ring, "the bell's ringing, I've got to go."

"See you there in the car park at eight Mrs May, don't be late."

"Thank you Mr Cummings, goodbye."

"Make sure you're wearing stockings."

I will, goodbye."

She replaced the receiver and breathed in deeply, it was done, she'd arranged to meet with him for sex; she was going to start an affair with her friend's husband. Late in the afternoon, on her way home from work, she bumped into Viv in the local shop.

"Oh hi Bel, nice to see you again so soon," she said as she took hold of her arm and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi Viv, I can't stay and chat I'm afraid, I've got to dash."

Belinda paid for the stamps that she'd come in to purchase, smiled at Viv again and made for the door.

"I'll catch up with you soon I promise."

"Okay, I hope all's well at your end."

"Yes, all good, bye."

Viv felt that she'd been brushed off slightly, she'd just wanted a reassuring word, from a woman that she'd really started to like, that there were no 'complications' after Saturday night's little mishap. She'd also wanted to apologise for Jeff being drunk at the end of the evening; though God knows why she thought to herself, she'd been apologising for him all of her married life and it was high time she stopped.

Belinda didn't want to run away from Viv, she liked her, but she'd arranged to fuck her husband, there was no way she could face her at the moment, the sense of guilt and betrayal was too acute. Why? she asked herself as she drove home, why was she so keen to get Jeff's cock inside her? The man was no prince, in fact she'd begun to notice that he didn't treat his wife very well at all; she wasn't even sure that she liked him that much. But she was flattered by his attention, he was good looking, a bit of a cad, but he'd shown his desire for her, which was more than she could say of her own husband, and she was counting on him being good in bed.

She told Greg that she was going out with some female colleagues from work on Wednesday evening. As she expected, he didn't question it or show any interest. It was half day closing on Wednesday so he'd be home in good time.

Late afternoon on Wednesday she sat at her dressing table applying her makeup, she had to think carefully about what she should wear. Jeff wanted her in stockings, fortunately the weather had turned cooler and rain was expected. Even if Greg looked at her, he'd never know that she wasn't wearing tights. Besides, she took the precaution of putting a pair of tights in her handbag, so that she could change into them before she came home. That way, he wouldn't know that she'd been wearing stockings even if he saw her undressing for bed.

She chose a cream coloured, just below knee length, sheath dress with padded shoulders and three inch high heels. The dress had a modest neckline and wasn't too tight and revealing; her nude coloured stockings were unobtrusive and her heels were conservative looking court shoes. She wore nothing to alert her husband to the fact that she was about to commit adultery. She wondered at the irony that Greg might have 'allowed' her to commit adultery with Jeff, providing it had been on his terms, that he'd been able to get his cock inside Viv during an arranged wife swap.

The car park was less than half full, it was still daylight, but at first she couldn't see Jeff's car. She checked her watch, ten past eight, she hoped he hadn't got fed up waiting, but no, there he was, just a few yards away, sitting in his car, beckoning her over. She opened her door, swivelled in her seat, placed a heeled shoe on the ground and raised the hem of her dress up above her knees to mid thigh level; showing plenty of sexy leg for Jeff's benefit.

As soon as she got into his car, he forced his hand up her dress, reaching for her pussy at the same time as he forced his tongue into her mouth. She grabbed his wrist with both hands and managed to turn her head sideways to free her mouth from the overzealous attention of his tongue.

"Wait, for God's sake! You're like a bull at a gate."

"That's because I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I set eyes on you."

"Well there are more tender ways of enticing a woman."

She could see from his blank expression that he hadn't quite understood.

"Never mind, what's the plan? Where are we going?"

"There's a quiet lane off the Ashby Road, just ten minutes away from here. It's very quiet and there's a secluded place to pull in by a small copse. No one will see us."

Belinda's heart sank, she'd assumed that he'd booked a motel room somewhere.

"Look, isn't there a motel just before you get to Ditchfield? It's only twenty minutes away but we won't be recognised there, I'd like some comfort and security, I'll pay if you like."

"Okay," he said resignedly, "I'll get my foot down and we'll do it in fifteen."

As they sped along a stretch of dual carriageway on the main road, he deftly slipped his left hand under the hem of her dress and slid it up over her stocking tops, until his fingertips touched her panty gusset. She opened her legs as far as she could and enjoyed the feel of his warm fingers sliding inside the leg of her panties. Her mood lifted as her arousal increased, she was pleased and relieved that he was so good with his fingers, good enough to take her halfway to an orgasm in just a few seconds.

"Easy tiger, you'll make me come at this rate," she said as she tried to pull his hand away from her pussy.

"Would that be a problem?"

"Well, at eighty miles an hour I'd rather you kept your eyes on the road,"

"I am keeping my eyes on the road, don't worry, just relax and enjoy yourself," he said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh God," she exclaimed as he slipped his fingers back inside her wet panties.

"Let yourself come now Belinda and I'll make you come again when we get into bed."

"Oh fffuck, oh Jesus."

With his thumb on her clitoris and three fingers probing the roof of her vagina, her pelvis juddered and an intense orgasm exploded inside her. She was still enjoying the aftershocks as he pulled into the motel car park.

They undressed quickly and he soon had her on her back on top of the bed. He asked her to leave her stockings, suspenders and heels on and she duly obliged; it made her feel sexy and very desirable. A state of mind confirmed when she looked sideways at the long mirror on the wardrobe door and saw her shapely body in her erotic lingerie. Her pussy spasmed, she'd waited for this, she'd imagined a decent sized cock, after all, he was a well built man. She didn't expect the nine-inch cock of the porn stars that she'd salivated over while watching dirty videos, but she'd hoped for something that would fill her dripping cunt and maybe stretch her a little.

She'd got very well formed, slightly larger than average breasts; inviting breasts that cried out to be paid homage by a skilful tongue and mouth, but there was to be no foreplay. She knew he was intensely aroused, she could see it in his eyes as he eased himself between her legs. She reached down to guide him inside her and was surprised and disappointed that his fully engorged cock felt smaller than her husband's moderately sized erection. Surely it would get bigger she thought, but it didn't, that was it, that was the extent of what Jeff had to offer. As he pushed it in and started to fuck her, she was disappointed that it hardly touched the sides. She'd given birth to three large sons and she took some filling, but he came nowhere near to satisfying her.

He thrust up and down energetically and was grunting his orgasm into the pillow within no time at all. She'd tried to arouse herself by reliving the fingering that he had given her just a matter of minutes ago, and although she could usually bring herself several times in quick succession whenever she masturbated, she got nowhere near a second orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that was brilliant," he announced as he slid off her and lay by her side. You're some fuck Belinda, I wish I could have lasted longer inside you, but you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Maybe we can try again later," she replied unenthusiastically.

They didn't try again later. Jeff dropped off to sleep next to her, she'd been able to taste alcohol on his breath so she wasn't surprised. She played with herself half heartedly as she tried to deal with her frustration. He'd been good with his fingers, but his cock had been a let down. She thought about Viv and immediately felt guilty, because she liked the woman, but she'd seduced her husband; then she wondered how frustrated she must be too. She laughed inwardly at the thought that Viv was probably as desperate for a good fucking as she was.

***** Mid June *****

Belinda's disappointment left her feeling a little downbeat, she had no contact with Jeff of Viv for the next ten days or so, then she had another phone call at school from Jeff.

"I'm a little surprised to hear from you, I thought after all this time that you'd written me off," she whispered into the phone.

"No, I've just been busy that's all. Listen, can you get home in your lunch break tomorrow?"

"I suppose I could, why?"

"Good, I'll meet you at your place then."

"Okay, what are you planning?"

"You'll see."

He rang off leaving her wondering whether he wanted sex, or just to talk to her about their previous less than successful assignation. When he turned up the next day, she could see that he was in no mood for talking. He kissed her passionately in the hallway; she let him. She also let him be the macho man and carry her upstairs to her bedroom where he dropped her on the bed and undid his trousers.

"I hope you're ready for a good fucking because that's what you're going to get slut."

"Jeff, for God's sake, don't try to talk dirty to me, just fuck me," she said, hoping that he might find another couple of inches to bolster his erection.

"You asked for it."

"Not really," she thought as she watched his mediocre sized offering spring out of his underpants.

She slipped off her panties and opened her bare legs, he lay between them and thrust into her pretty pussy enthusiastically. She could tell that he was close to coming, but she wasn't, so she reached down and masturbated herself while he fucked her. She was worried that he might feel emasculated but it seemed to turn him on even more and he burst inside her, coating her cunt walls with his warm fluid. She felt aroused that she could so easily turn him on, and that made her sufficiently aroused to follow his orgasm with one of her own.

"My God Bel, you're such a good fuck, I want to live with you, to set up home with you."

"What?"

"Leave Greg and come and live with me, we could rent a small place while we sort things out with Greg and Viv."

"Are you fucking mad?"

"No, I mean it, come on, come and live with me, I could keep you satisfied in bed."

"No you couldn't you fucking idiot, and I've seen the way you treat Viv, do you think I'd be stupid enough to sign up for that?"

Jeff looked crestfallen and immediately began sulking. He pulled on his trousers and left saying that she'd regret her decision.

"You'll regret this, I know your marriage is a train wreck and I'm offering you a way out you stupid cow."

"Fuck off Jeff, my marriage might be a disaster, but there's no way I'm jumping from the frying pan into the fire with you. God I feel sorry for your wife."

"Not so sorry that it would stop you from letting her husband fuck you."

"Trust me, it won't happen again, now fuck off and leave me alone you tosser," she said as she pushed him out of the bedroom door.

Belinda felt relieved to be free of him, not so long ago she'd fantasised about having a steamy affair with Jeff, now she felt sorry for Viv. She'd been avoiding her lately because she'd felt treacherous, but she liked her and wanted to befriend her again. She just couldn't get the image out of her mind of Viv dry humping Greg, and making him come in his pants. At the height of her pursuit of Jeff a couple of weeks ago, she'd even hoped that Viv would start an affair with Greg, but there was no way she wanted that now.

It wasn't that she felt jealous towards Greg, those days had long passed. He rarely came home smelling of perfume or with lipstick on his collar these days. She suspected, no, she knew that he occasionally fucked some his wealthy customers. Sex starved middle aged women with more money than they knew what to do with were his speciality. They came to his shop looking for a beautifully designed piece of jewellery and a quick fuck in the back office, with the sign in the doorway switched from open to closed.

She knew because she'd seen it happen one day when she was in town, she'd watched him change the sign back to open as he let one of his conquests out onto the street. That was years ago, while she was pregnant with her eldest son.

The next evening though, he did manage to surprise her when he came back from having a weekly pint or two at the local pub with his acquaintances. He seemed a little more tipsy than usual and he asked her outright if she was having an affair. She had no idea what made him ask and he didn't say. She denied it and they argued a little before he apologised and persuaded her into bed so that he could fuck her for the first time in several weeks. She felt as though he was putting his mark on her.

The beer must have played its part in delaying his usually rapid orgasm, he lasted almost five minutes. She started to fantasise about him being made to come by Viv, she imagined her on top of him again, but this time it came as no surprise when she allowed herself to imagine lying beneath Viv as they dry humped each other.