Belinda's Eventful Year

Story Info
Friendship turns to lust, then love is lost and found.
40.4k words
4.81
9.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late May 1985

As a group of friends, they were somewhat ill matched. Two married couples in their thirties with five children between them, all under the age of eleven. It was the children, all in the same school friendship groups, that had brought them together in the first place. The parents became more familiar with one another through fund raising events for the school and social events in the wider community.

At some point, someone had suggested a 'progressive' dinner party as a way of raising funds. It was a social event that was becoming popular in polite society. Each participating couple had to prepare a starter, main course or dessert; to be consumed at their house in the company of three other couples. The result was ever more inebriated groups of people, hastening around the village, carrying booze and looking for their next course of food. Now the adults were having fun too; rumours of drunken groping, and fondling underneath dining tables, began to enter local legend.

It was at one of these events that Belinda and Greg had begun to form a flirtatious association with Viv and Jeff. None of them would have claimed to be in a particularly happy place in their lives. Belinda and Greg had been married for thirteen years, toleration had begun to turn into dissatisfaction on both sides. Greg ran his own jewellery business, which kept him out of the house for as long as he could manage. He was thirty-nine years old and, with each passing year, seemed to become ever more miserable and angry with the world.

Belinda, by contrast, usually made an effort to be cheerful and often found herself apologising for her husband's unpredictable behaviour. The shapely brunette had a growing sense that the one big mistake of her life was marrying Greg, but she loved her three boys and threw herself into raising them whilst juggling a full time job as a teacher. At thirty-five, she was four years younger than her dark haired, reasonably good looking, but less than affectionate husband. Her hopes of being in a loving relationship with Greg had receded at roughly the same rate that her fantasies about other men had started to develop.

Viv and Jeff's fifteen year marriage had floundered frequently. She'd discovered his infidelities with four different women who, she suspected, were merely the tip of an iceberg. Had she herself ever dallied with anyone on the numerous dental profession conferences that she had attended over the years? Only Viv knew the answer to that question and the lithe, flaxen haired thirty-six year old's lips were sealed.

Jeff was an engineer and at thirty-seven years of age, he was fully aware that he was handsome and well built; God's gift to women, or so he thought. Like the alpha male of the herd, he was driven to possess as many women as he could. He'd got his eye on Belinda and she knew it.

**********

When the need arose, Belinda occasionally picked up Viv's children from the child minders, and vice versa. The two women had formed a friendship originally based on convenience, but increasingly out of mutual respect. It wasn't long before Belinda had invited Viv and her husband to dinner. It had been a highly flirtatious occasion, even Greg had joined in the banter and the jokey fondling that had been the theme of the evening. A return dinner evening at Viv and Jeff's, a few weeks later, had reinforced the unspoken agreement between them all that, provided it was done light heartedly, the two men could openly show their sexual attraction to each other's wives, and the wives could be coy about their 'availability.'

As the couples parted, with hugs and kisses that they pretended were flirtatious fun, but knew otherwise, Greg made a suggestion.

"How about you coming to us next time and I'll get a couple of naughty videos for us to watch?"

"Great idea Greg, make sure they're really filthy," said Jeff as he squeezed Belinda's buttocks.

"Okay lover boy, save it for next time. If you're good, I'll sit on your knee while we watch the porn films."

"Fuck yes Bel, that's a promise I won't mind 'holding' you to."

"You can sit on my knee Viv and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up," joked Greg.

"You should be so lucky," laughed Viv.

Belinda and Greg walked home in silence, she contemplated whether they might be on the brink of something serious with their increasingly amorous friends. They were soon in bed, wordlessly enjoying their separate fantasies of fucking Jeff and Viv. As she came for the first time in weeks, Belinda imagined Jeff's large, hard cock inside her. Greg had managed to last long enough between her legs for her to come this time, but he rolled over and switched off the bedside lamp as soon as he'd finished. She knew instinctively that, just as she'd fantasised about Jeff as she'd come, her husband had similarly been fantasising about Viv.

***** Early June *****

The next dinner date was arranged. Jeff's parents babysat their two children. Belinda and Greg's boys were sound asleep in bed when Viv knocked on their front door one Saturday night at the beginning of June. On their two previous get togethers, they had all dressed casually but smart. This time though, Belinda had been harbouring fantasies about dressing to turn Jeff on by making herself accessible. She knew that the evening was unlikely to result in anything more than kissing and fondling, but she wanted to make him as hard as possible, to dangle her availability before him and make him want her.

She urged Greg to wear smart light coloured chinos and a blue checked shirt, while she took her time preparing herself as a temptress. She wore a knee length, blue dress in fine jersey material, with cap sleeves and a pink belt. The dress flared and flowed around her buttocks and thighs; the material being fine enough to easily feel the suspender clips attached to the flesh coloured stockings that she was also wearing. Four inch high stilettos pushed her height up to five feet ten inches, giving her a tall, elegant and very sexy appearance.

She would normally have gone bare legged in such warm weather but, suspecting that Jeff would be hugely turned on by the feel of her sexy lingerie through her dress, she had chosen to wear stockings; she would love to have been brave enough not to wear panties.

Then, suddenly, she felt foolish, what did she think was she doing trying to seduce another woman's husband in front of her own husband. She hurriedly removed the stockings and suspender belt and threw them onto the bed, as she stepped back into her stilettos, Greg shouted to her from downstairs.

"For fuck's sake Belinda, stop messing around and get your arse downstairs, they'll be here in a minute."

"Okay okay, I'm coming, and please try not to be so rude when they get here."

She walked towards the bedroom door feeling indignant about how her husband had just spoken to her, as she reached the threshold, she looked back over her shoulder at the discarded stockings and suspenders.

"Fuck it," she thought, "why shouldn't I."

In the hope, or perhaps even the expectation, that she would drive Jeff wild with desire at the same time as making her husband jealous, she quickly refitted her stockings and suspenders. When she got downstairs to the lounge and Greg laid eyes on her, she could see that he was aroused. She knew that it would make him angry rather than amorous, but she also knew that there was no time for him to send her back upstairs to get changed into something less provocative. He looked her up and down and licked his lips.

"Why are you wearing those shoes? You look a right fucking tart."

"No I don't, why do you hate it so much when I'm the same height as you?"

Greg was about to reply with another cutting comment when doorbell rang. He went out into the hallway to let their guests in. As he did so, she spoke calmly to him.

"Please don't humiliate me tonight, I've had enough of your bullying."

Greg looked daggers at her as he left the room, but any lingering sense of grievance that he held against his wife's fetching appearance was forgotten as soon as he set eyes on Viv. She stepped daintily through the front door in a flower patterned, knee length, sleeveless summer dress and high heeled sandals, and planned a kiss on his cheek. She shook her head and her wavy blonde hair danced on her shoulders; the dress revealed just enough of a hint of her small pert breasts. Greg didn't know whether to look at these or her sparkling blue eyes, he'd never seen her looking so desirable.

Jeff had clearly already had a couple of drinks at home and his loud bonhomie swept Greg into the lounge; the two women went into the kitchen.

"I hope you've remembered those videos kiddo, I've been looking forward to a naughty cuddle with your wife all week."

Greg laughed nervously as his thoughts strayed to how hot Viv looked, his cock agreed with him and urged him to introduce her to it.

"Well? Have you remembered?"

"What? Yes, of course, of course."

"Have you watched them yet you sneaky bastard?"

"I managed to get a look at one of them last night while she was out at a Tupperware party," said Greg, dropping his voice.

"And?"

"Very dirty, didn't leave much to the imagination."

"Get through a box of tissues did we?"

"Ha yeah, well let's say it had the desired effect."

"Dirty bastard. Anyway, who do I have to sleep with around here to get a drink?"

"That'll be Belinda, she's put some cans in the fridge for you."

Both men laughed over enthusiastically at their own crude humour. Greg felt slightly awkward that he now needed to demonstrate his authority over his wife in front of his alpha-male friend. He called to her to bring a couple of beers into the lounge for Jeff and himself.

Meanwhile, the two women had been talking in the kitchen.

"You look amazing Viv, Greg can't keep his eyes off you."

"You're not so shabby yourself Bel, I love the heels, are those tights or stockings?"

Belinda's cheeks flushed and she busied herself boiling a pan of water for the spaghetti.

"My God, they're stockings aren't they? Jeff'll be eating out of your hand. Does Greg like you in stockings?"

"Doesn't every man love stockings?"

"You're right, I wish I'd worn mine now," said Viv looking a little disconsolate, "if things get interesting later, Jeff's bound to make a big deal of you wearing them, I don't want Greg to think he's missing out."

"Don't worry, you can wear a pair of mine."

Viv looked uncertain.

"I've got a couple of spare suspender belts and an unused pair of nude stockings. Look, I'll leave them in the downstairs loo, in the vanity unit cupboard. Give me a minute then go to the toilet and put them on, Greg'll never suspect that you hadn't got them on when you arrived."

"Would you? Oh thanks Bel, I'll be eternally grateful," said Viv as she watched her friend hurry out of the kitchen toward the staircase. Half a minute later, as Belinda emerged from the downstairs toilet, having completed her mission, she heard Greg calling for her to fetch a couple of beers.

"Just give me a minute," she called out as she hurried back into the kitchen.

"Your lingerie awaits you madam," she said to Viv in a sultry tone.

"Oh thanks Bel, I won't be a moment."

Viv tiptoed to the downstairs toilet and locked the door. She found the stockings and suspender belt where Belinda had left them. Standing, looking into the mirror above the vanity unit, she hitched up her dress and fastened the suspender belt in place. Having admired her long slender legs, she sat on the toilet lid and unfurled the ten denier nude stockings. With great care and plenty of gentle tugging, she clipped the straps to the welt of the stockings, stood up, smoothed her dress over her thighs and felt very sexy.

Viv looked at herself in the mirror and tried to reconcile the kindness of her friend with her desire to seduce her husband, "What are you doing?" She said to herself.

As she made her way back to the kitchen, the men were still sizing each other up in the lounge with their loud banter and dirty jokes. Viv found Belinda tipping pasta into boiling water and giving the bolognaise sauce a stir.

"Well? Feeling as temptingly sexy as you look now?"

"Yes, definitely, thanks to you... Oops, I didn't mean it to come out like that," laughed Viv.

"Don't worry, I know what you meant," smiled Belinda as she felt the mildest tingle of arousal at the thought of actually turning Viv on.

"But it's odd though, I feel more comfortable and less comfortable at the same time."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean I feel dressed for the part now, but how far are we taking all of this? I mean we've just let things evolve so far, but the stakes are high tonight, you and me in stockings and our horny husbands expecting a snog and a grope. Or are they expecting more? How far do we let things go? I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself if, after several glasses of wine, I let Greg get his hand up my dress while we watch dirty videos."

"That's just what I've been thinking."

"So what do we do about it?"

"Stay relatively sober and keep pussies and tits out of bounds."

"Easier said than done," chuckled Viv "Jeff'll take some stopping, you'll have to be firm with him."

"He'll be the firm one," said Belinda with a wry smile.

"Ha, he will too, but make sure you don't light the blue touch paper, we don't want him coming in his pants do we?"

Both women enjoyed a dirty laugh, then Belinda poured them each a glass of wine and asked Viv to carry the beers into the lounge.

"Right, we've agreed the ground rules, let's go and tease our horny husbands," said Belinda in a low seductive voice as she led the way.

There was nothing she wanted more than to open her stocking clad legs and let Jeff take her. She'd fantasised about it a lot lately, she hoped his erect cock was larger than her husband's underwhelming effort. She watched Viv hand beers to the two men, and thought how sexy and attractive she looked; she hoped that she was in the same league. She thought again about Viv's husband, about leaning into him on the settee later, kissing him and pressing her buttocks into his erection, feeling his large hands and strong arms around her waist. She shivered with arousal as he took a mouthful of beer and eyed her up lasciviously.

"Is the grub ready yet Bel? What are we having?"

"Spaghetti bolognaise Jeff, and if you behave yourself, me for dessert."

"Fuck me Greg, your missus is quite something, let me know if you ever want me to take her off your hands."

"You'd be out of your depth with a classy woman like Belinda, she's much too smart for you." chimed in Viv with a thin smile.

"You keep Greg happy and let me worry about our lovely hostess," snapped Jeff.

The meal was soon consumed, as was plenty of alcohol. The women tried not to drink too much, but Greg and Jeff kept filling their glasses. There was plenty of sexual innuendo, mostly from the men, but the women held their own. As soon as the table was cleared, Greg went to retrieve the porn videos from their hiding place. By now, they were all excited and wondering just how far things might be taken.

They'd fondled and groped during their last get together when Belinda had jokingly sat on Jeff's lap, only for him to embrace her and kiss her on the mouth. Greg had retaliated by pinning Viv down on a settee and kissing her; she'd responded favourably. As it started to get serious, they all began to realise that they were in danger of going too far and the mutual kissing and fondling ceased after five minutes or so.

This time though, they were all aware from the outset that they could be playing with fire. The women had dressed for sex and they were about to watch a porn film together, a sexual tension hung over the room as Greg slotted the film into the video player. The men's attempts to hide the tension with banter and bravado fell flat.

To make matters worse, as the opening credits played, they settled down together on the two settees in their marital partnerships and no one dare suggest that they swap over. It wasn't until the film had been running for a few minutes, and the plumber began fucking the housewife, over her kitchen table, that Jeff asked "so where's my dessert?"

His joke broke the ice and Belinda moved across and settled down on his lap. As Viv got up to join Greg, she gave Belinda a look that said, "remember what we agreed." The film progressed and by the time the busty blonde next door neighbour had joined the housewife and the plumber in a threesome on the kitchen floor, Belinda was happily pressing her left buttock into Jeff's erection and he was about to discover that she was wearing stockings.

He wrapped his arms around her waste and felt the weight of her breasts resting against them. Then he ran his right hand down over her flank and onto her hip, where he could feel a suspender strap.

"Fuck, you foxy creature, you're wearing stockings for me," he exclaimed.

"Well I'm wearing stockings anyway," she teased.

"Let's have a look," he said as he pulled her dress up her thighs. There was a flash of shapely legs and stocking tops as she braced her elbow against his groin, not too hard, but hard enough to stop him taking any more liberties.

"Be careful Lover Boy, you might get really hurt if you try that again."

Greg had been torn between the anger he felt because his wife was such a turn on, and so obviously out of his control, and his own lust for Viv. He was relieved then to see Belinda admonishing Jeff; he knew there was no way he could watch his wife enjoy being fucked by another man. On the other hand, Viv had just laid on her back along the settee and invited him to kiss her, while she played teasingly with her own suspender straps through her dress; she pulled one of them and let it snap back against her thigh. Greg's cock pulsed several times and set hard as he placed his lips over hers and pressed his thigh against her warm pussy.

Belinda watched Viv kissing her husband and felt a growing tingle in her pussy. She watched her flaxen haired friend slowly turn her husband onto his back as she continued kissing him and stroking his hair. Through the side of her dress, one of Viv's small pert breasts was visible against the translucent material of her bra; the hard dark nipple like a bullet. Her firm, beautifully curved buttocks rose up and down slowly as she slid her pussy along Greg's thigh; she rubbed her high heeled feet against his shins.

Belinda's arousal grew, she pressed herself back against Jeff's erect cock, then turned to face him and pushed her pussy mound into him as she kissed him passionately. She tried to loose herself in her desire for Jeff as she attempted to block out the obvious arousal that she'd felt while watching his lustful, seductive wife. She overcompensated by doing what she'd promised she wouldn't do, she slipped her hand between his thighs and squeezed his erect cock through his trousers.

Jeff responded with a sharp intake of breath and a squeeze of her breasts, then he slid his hand between her legs and pulled at the hem of her dress. She grabbed his forearm and prevented him from claiming her pussy as his prize. She wanted to let his fingers slip inside the waistband of her panties, she wanted it more than anything, but she couldn't let it happen, not here, not now.

"Jeff, please stop," she whispered, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I want you to fuck me but not here. Let's just kiss and cuddle for now, we can arrange to meet somewhere soon, I promise."

"Okay you dirty bitch, but just so you know, I want you more than I've ever wanted any woman in my life, and I'm going to have you."

She glanced over at Viv and Greg, they seemed oblivious to what had just happened. She could see Viv dry humping her husband and he looked very turned on. As she turned to kiss Jeff again, she could hear the pattern of her husband's breathing change, she knew the sound intimately, he was about to come; in his pants.