Belinda's Eventful Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked into each other's passion filled, yet hesitant eyes for several seconds. Then Belinda reached for her friend just as the door to the toilets opened. The spell was broken, Belinda had to pretend that she was attempting to remove something from her friend's eye.

"There, I think I've got it."

"Oh yes, that's much better," said Viv, playing along with the subterfuge.

After spending some time reapplying lipstick and rearranging their hair, they gave up on the possibility of having the toilets to themselves and returned to their table. They ordered their deserts and touched hands underneath the table from time to time as they ate.

Jeff had ordered another bottle of wine in their absence and he and Greg were already half way through it. He was clearly aiming to get drunk now, so the women avoided any suggestion that they should all adjourn to one of their houses afterwards. As she opened the rear door of the taxi, Belinda felt a lairy, drunken Jeff squeeze her buttocks. She stepped backwards deliberately and planted the high heel of her right shoe in the middle of his foot, howled with pain and limped into the front passenger seat; her fake apology doing nothing to assuage his discomfort. Viv gave her a knowing look and squeezed her hand in sisterly support as she settled beside her on the back seat.

Greg had also been downing more than his fair share of alcohol during the latter part of the meal, he was slightly unsteady on his feet as he climbed the stairs to bed. Belinda hoped that by the time she joined him in bed, he would already be securely in the land of nod. She took her time with her ablutions to ensure that he was. As soon as she slipped into bed beside him, she slid her right hand down to her pussy and pinched her left nipple with her left hand. She recalled the feeling of Viv's hand on her thigh and gave a little sigh of longing.

At the same time, a few streets away, Viv had eased herself into bed next to her comatose husband. She too reached for her pussy and traced her fingers around the outline of her labia as she conjured up an image of Belinda's stocking top, suspender clip and pretty little pussy straining against her panty gusset. She'd conducted most of her fondling of her friend's thigh without looking down and giving herself away, but she had stolen a couple of brief glimpses, and was now becoming increasingly wet at the memory of Belinda's swollen pussy lips, swathed in smooth white silk that followed the contour of the damp cleft between them.

Simultaneously, they stroked their wet pussies from perineum to clitoris and back as they imagined making love to each other. Neither could have known that, as their arousal grew, the subject of their fantasy was indulging in the build up to her own self induced orgasm.

Belinda felt her toes begin to tingle, she contemplated taking her vibrator from its hiding place, but decided that she was so turned on, she was going to have one of the orgasms of her life at the touch of her own fingers. Almost all of her best orgasms had been self induced, and this was going to be no exception. After the incredible eroticism of her encounter beneath the tablecloth with Viv's fingers, her pussy was on a hair trigger. Her breasts started to tingle, waves of arousal flowed over her, her pussy felt warm and alive. She slid one finger into her cunt and curled it upwards to find the spot that she was looking for. She found it and gave a gasp of intense pleasure as she imagined being alone at the restaurant table with her friend.

In her imagination, the restaurant was completely empty, so she opened her legs and invited Viv's fingers inside her. She pictured them both kissing passionately and fingering each other, then Viv swept the dirty dishes off the table and told her to lie down on the tablecloth. She did so and Viv spread her legs wide open before burying her face between them and licking her to an intense orgasm. Being careful not to wake her sleeping husband, she came with a silent, crashing climax that, together with the aftershocks, lasted for over a minute. Her back was arched and her body was rigid as she savoured the thought of Viv's warm tongue on her wet pussy.

Several streets away, Viv's crescendo gathered pace just as her friend's had begun to subside. She too imagined Belinda's legs wide open underneath the tablecloth, but in her fantasy, she hadn't been interrupted by Jeff as she had in reality. Their husbands, the restaurant staff and the other diners were all oblivious to her inching her hand up along Belinda's inner thigh until her little finger rested against her damp panty gusset. Belinda whimpered, opened her legs further and Viv slid her fingers inside the leg of her panties.

She imagined a pool of warm, wet, viscous pussy fluid in the gusset of her friend's panties. She masturbated Belinda right there at the table. Her friend howled with pleasure and bit her lip as she came in front of everyone. Viv lifted her pussy coated fingers to Belinda's mouth and told her to lick them clean, prompting a nearby diner to ask, "I wonder if that's on the menu?"

With a final image imprinted on her memory, of Belinda's wrap over dress billowing open in the wind, exposing her stockings, suspenders and pretty panties, Viv came noisily, rocking the bed back and forth with her thrusting pelvis. As she had fully expected, her drink addled husband slept through the most erotic orgasm she'd ever had.

**********

Three months earlier, both women had, to varying degrees, played their parts in an emerging, unspoken wife swapping agreement with each other's husbands. Belinda had been fucked twice by Jeff, and Viv had made Greg come in his pants. The women could hardly claim that they were being exploited, they had been as turned on by the prospect of extra curricular sex as their husbands, but the grass had turned out to be just as pale and dull on the other side.

Jeff and Greg had originally hatched their wife swapping plans during a beer fuelled conversation in the local pub. It's likely that neither of them had been completely serious at the time, but a groping session during a dinner party had been triggered by lust brought about by too much alcohol, and the whole partner swapping idea gathered its own momentum.

They were both philanderers, Jeff habitually, and Greg occasionally, and their attention had now switched from each other's wives to other 'targets.' Jeff had been spending a lot of time chatting up a twenty one year old barmaid, and Greg had been flattering one of his wealthy lady customers, a woman of fifty years of age, with a view to enticing her to drop her knickers in the back room of his shop. Both would eventually be disappointed, but it was the thought that counted.

Belinda had come to terms with the knowledge that the person who most lit her sexual fire at the moment was a woman. The woman in question was an acquaintance who had fast become a good, trusted friend, and whom she now wanted to take as her lover. For Viv, the sapphic fire of sexual desire had smouldered for several weeks and had now become a burning flame. She'd known desire for a woman before, but her nerve had failed her. With her hand inside Belinda's stocking top at the restaurant, she'd made a promise to herself that, if it arose, she wouldn't pass up the opportunity this time.

Each woman felt passionately about the other and they were just beginning to explore their mutual attraction, but, as yet, neither was completely certain that their lustful feelings were reciprocated. At the restaurant table, they'd made plans to undertake their long awaited shopping trip to Birmingham on the following Saturday. The men would be expected to look after the children for the day so that Belinda and Viv could have their day out together.

***** Late August *****

On the Saturday morning, Viv picked Belinda up from home and they drove the short ten minute journey to the railway station. Belinda had gone into school on the previous Wednesday, to set up classroom displays with colleagues from her department, so they hadn't seen each other for a week.

Although they were excited to be in each other's company again, the intimate sexual tension between them was less evident than during their erotic, under the tablecloth, touching of a week earlier. They were soon on a busy train, on the way into the city, and, although their hands made contact at every opportunity as they talked and laughed together, they were unable to show the extent of their lustful desire for each other.

It was a very warm late summer's day so they were both wearing thin summer dresses and low heeled shoes. The train carriage was stifling, so they were relieved to step out onto the relatively cool platform at New Street Station. They trawled the large department stores for the latest fashions. Belinda bought a close fitting, grey short skirt, a mulberry coloured cardigan with padded shoulders and a semi translucent white blouse. Viv took a liking to a sleeveless, fitted, little black dress with a sexy kick pleat at the back. They lunched in a classy restaurant; salads accompanied by a couple of glasses of wine each.

Their final destination was the Ann Summers shop, they stood outside nervously, plucking up the courage to enter the erotic emporium. They convinced each other that they wouldn't be seen by anyone they knew, so they steeled themselves and made their way into the shop. They were almost overwhelmed by the huge variety of merchandise; sex toys, clothing and lingerie filled the displays.

An assistant approached them, "Hello ladies, can I be of any help to you?"

"Oh, yes, well we're looking for, that is, my friend here is looking for one of those shiny vibrators with the power dial at the bottom. I mean it's not for both of us, it's just for her," stammered an increasingly red faced Belinda.

"Yes madam, I understand, they're over here, I'll leave you both to have a look, let me know if you have any questions."

Belinda looked at the large display and identified the model that she had purchased at the party. She stood just to the right side of Viv, slightly behind her, watching her examining the display model. She was so close to her that she could detect the combined aroma of her hair shampoo and her expensive perfume, she felt warmth radiating from her tanned upper arms, she noticed the way her wavy flaxen hair fell onto her light brown shoulders.

Her close fitting summer dress clung to her flat stomach and abdomen, it clung to her shapely hips and buttocks and swathed her long, lean thighs. She wanted desperately to unzip the dress and, from behind, place her hands over Viv's delightful small breasts, to squeeze her hard little nipples and feel the warmth of her friend's body as she spooned her lovingly.

Viv broke the spell by twisting the dial on the device and letting out a soft squeal as it buzzed quietly in her hands.

"Oh God Bel sorry, I didn't mean to make a noise like that but it took me by surprise, you can't take me anywhere can you?"

"Turn it right up... go on, do it."

"Jesus, that's amazing."

"I told you, imagine putting that where it belongs."

"Believe me I am, I can't wait."

At the till, the assistant, with an enigmatic half smile, set about dealing with the transaction.

"Would you like it gift wrapped," she asked with a heavy sense of irony.

Viv was taken by surprise, then she realised that the assistant was joking, "no, it's okay thanks, just as it comes."

"Erm, I think you've misunderstood something, it's not the vibrator that comes," chimed in Belinda, the three women chuckled at her remark.

The train home was as crowded as the journey into the city. Viv couldn't stop smiling about her new toy, she clutched her bag as though her life depended on it. As they got into Viv's car for the short drive home, Belinda was keen to take detour so that they could talk, and more.

"Viv, don't you think it's time we had a serious talk? Can we go home by the canal bridge, we could pull in to a gateway along that quiet lane, just for a few minutes."

"Oh Bel, you're right, we do need to talk, but I'm sorry, I must get back, I told Jeff I'd be back for four o'clock and it gone half past. He's going golfing with some mates and he'll already be angry at me for being late."

"Oh, okay, well term starts on Tuesday, it's going to be manic next week and obviously we won't be able to meet on Wednesday like we have been doing. I suppose the next chance we'll get to see each other is at the pub music night a week on Friday. You will be going won't you?"

"Yes, I'll make a point of it, I know that Jeff's sniffing around a young barmaid so he'll want to be there."

"Who's he got his eye on? Anyone we know?"

"No, thank God, at least not a village girl, I think she lives in Buddington, you might know her though, she would have gone to your school I would imagine."

"How do you know what he's up to?"

"Feminine intuition... and the fact that I saw him dropping her off at the pub as I drove past on Wednesday afternoon after work. He said it was a one-off, he'd been driving through Buddington and he saw her waiting at a bus stop, that part might be true, but I could tell he's very interested in her and he thinks that she'd give him a second look, it's laughable really."

Viv dropped Belinda off outside her house and they kissed each other's cheeks and squeezed hands.

**********

As Belinda predicted, the following week was mayhem, new classes, new timetable, her own kids needing to be ready each day for school with the right kit, cooking, ironing; it was just as well that she could afford a cleaner in school term time, otherwise, she'd be completely overwhelmed. The second week of term was just as busy with the added task of marking homework. Throughout it all, she longed for Viv, she just wanted to be with her and she wondered if her friend was giving her a second thought.

She needn't have worried, Viv thought of little else, her kids were back at school, her four and a half day week at the surgery afforded her little time for anything much other than family and domestic responsibilities. At least she had the Friday night pub disco to look forward to, she'd already arranged for the kids to sleepover at Jeff's parents and she couldn't wait to see her sexy friend again.

Belinda really couldn't wait, during morning break on the Monday before the disco, she'd phoned Viv's dental practice and made an appointment to see her for a dental check up. She was thrilled to be told that there had been a cancellation and that Mrs Cummings could see her at four-thirty that afternoon. With a spring in her step, she made her way from the history department office to the sixth form centre.

Wearing her new, above the knee, grey skirt and her padded shoulder mulberry cardigan over the semi translucent white blouse, she felt a suspender clip become detached at the front of her right thigh. The nearest ladies staff toilet was quite a distance away, so she slipped into one of the sixth form classrooms. The bell for the end of break wasn't going to sound for a few minutes so she thought it would be safe enough to hitch her skirt up and reattach her suspender strap; it would only take a few seconds. Just as she had raised the hem of her skirt to the top of her right thigh, Ben, a seventeen year old sixth former, blundered into the classroom looking for his jacket.

She looked very, very sexy with her skirt pulled up on one side and her stocking clad thigh fully exposed. Rather than pull it down quickly and pretend that nothing had happened, she continued with her lingerie adjustment, her fingers pulling on the welt of her stocking and slowly pushing the button at the end of her suspender strap through its clasp then tugging it tightly into its slot, thus treating the handsome Ben to several seconds worth of her delightful shapely leg and her stocking top.

Ben was a confident young man, he couldn't resist the chance to show his appreciation.

"Wow Miss, that was spectacular if you don't mind me saying so?"

"Yes I do mind Ben, but I realise it wasn't your fault, so just forget what you saw."

"Unlikely Miss."

"Don't get yourself into trouble by saying anything else that's inappropriate."

"Okay Miss, my lips are sealed," he grinned.

"Make sure they stay that way."

A smile continued to play across Ben's lips as he retrieved his jacket and made his exit from the classroom. Belinda had kept her composure well, but now she realised that her breathing and pulse had quickened slightly, the realisation was accompanied by a warmth seeping into her pussy. It seemed that she had thoroughly enjoyed the accidental exhibition that she had given for her tall, dark and handsome student.

The encounter was still in her mind as she arrived at the dentist's surgery at four-thirty. A very horny Belinda was eventually shown into Viv's room, leaving her friend lost for words. The trainee dental nurse introduced her to Viv as Mrs Easterby; she'd given a false name so as to surprise her friend. When Viv recovered her wits, she asked 'Mrs Easterby' to sit in the examination chair and sent her trainee nurse on an errand that would take her several minutes.

"So, what brings you here Mrs Easterby, or should I say Mrs May?"

"I'm sorry said Belinda, I just had to see you, just for a moment."

"Right, well we'd better make it look like I'm giving you a check up," said Viv with a knowing smile.

She flattened and lowered her new reclining dental chair, leaving an aroused and highly desirable Belinda lying prone in front of her in her short skirt. Viv sat beside her, their eyes met.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm just going to pretend to examine your teeth while we talk, we've only got a few minutes before Deborah returns."

"She's very pretty."

"Yes, she is."

"Does she do anything for you?"

"A little, yes... what did you come here for?"

"Like I said, I've missed you, are you definitely going to the music night at the pub on Friday?" asked Belinda as she lifted her left knee and allowed her short skirt to fall far enough down her thigh to make her stocking top come into view.

Viv placed right hand on Belinda's right leg, just above her knee, "are you trying to seduce me?"

"Perhaps, would you like me to?"

"I might."

"Are you finding me irresistible again like you did in the restaurant."

"That would be telling."

"Well please do tell."

"Okay, I'm finding you irresistible, satisfied now?"

"Not yet, show me how irresistible you're finding me," said Belinda as she took hold of her friend's right wrist and moved her hand up underneath the hem of her skirt.

Viv allowed her fingers to rest on the bare flesh above Belinda's stocking top, then she resisted, "that's far enough Mrs 'Easterby,' I'll be sacked if I'm caught examining that particular orifice, I'm a dentist, not a gynaecologist; although I sometimes think I'm in the wrong profession, gynaecology might be more fun," she said with a broad smile.

"Perhaps I could have a private consultation sometime?"

"Yes, that could be arranged," said Viv as she tugged at her friend's suspender strap.

"God I love flirting with you, will you be getting dressed up on Friday night?"

"Will I have a reason to get dressed up?"

"I don't know, will you be trying to entice anyone?"

"I might, had you anyone in mind?"

"Yes, I think I have, she'll be dressed up too."

"How dressed up? Will she be wearing stockings for me?"

"Oh God yes, she wouldn't be seen dead in anything else."

"Then I'll definitely be dressed up for her."

"Good, she'll be hoping that you wear the new little black dress that you bought recently."

"Oh I'm sure that can be arranged."

"She'll be very pleased to hear that, I'm sure she'll want to dance with you in your little black dress."

1...34567...12