Belinda's Eventful Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Viv could feel the first surges of the orgasmic wave that promised to wash her away, Belinda released her and led her by the hand into the lounge. She pushed her unceremoniously onto a settee on her back and removed her own dress, bra and panties; there was a look of arousal and anticipation on Viv's face.

"I'm going to kiss your pussy darling."

Belinda placed her knees either side of Viv's head and lowered her mound onto her lover's face. Then she put her head between Viv's legs and sniffed her pussy. Slowly, they started to lick the dark-pink flesh inside each other's labia and let their tongue's drift down to the entrance to their vaginas. As their pussies flooded with juice, they ran their tongues around the edge of their holes then licked their fleshy mounds all of the way back up to their clits. It was a well rehearsed set of harmonised erotic movements that they'd practiced together in the past.

With mouths full of pussy, no words were exchanged, just muffled groans that grew louder and more enthusiastic, until they both came in a crescendo of erotic throaty grunts and groans. In the afterglow, they laid together, lips still lightly kissing pussy lips, tongues lapping up pussy juice and fingers pushed inside each other's wet cunts. They stayed like that for a while until they both felt the urge to come again. Belinda turned so that they were face to face, allowing them to swap pussy fluids as they kissed and fingered each other. Their second orgasms were serene and drawn out, like a soft gentle flow of warm water washing over their bodies.

"Come to bed with me Vivian, stay the night with me, I've missed you so much."

"I'll stay with you tonight and every night if you want me to, I never want to let you go."

They held hands as they climbed the stairs together, when they got to the bedroom, they removed each other's lingerie, got into bed and made tender love to each other for several hours. They declared their undying love for each other and promised that nothing would ever divide them again. Before dropping off to sleep, they made tentative plans to sell their houses and buy a large place together.

"If we pool our resources, we'll be quite well off. Our kids get along really well together, we can support and help each other, and best of all, we can have great sex whenever we want."

"Sounds like the perfect solution Bel, let's sort out the details over the weekend, I'll ask Jeff's parents to keep the kids for one more night."

"Wonderful, let's go away together for a couple of days."

"Great idea, where to?"

"Dublin, Paris, Amsterdam, it doesn't matter, wherever we go from here, it'll be our very own paradise."